Author Topic: Rumia Quest Revival - A New Beginning  (Read 135245 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Rumia Quest Revival - A New Beginning
« Reply #330 on: September 10, 2018, 10:50:02 PM »
> "We are no weaklings, we defeated you and your partners without even using magical shots!"
> "Now tell us and we might leave you alone"
> Can we charge up a shot without actually firing it?  Like the pre bullet "glow"
>Let's hold off on this for now...

>"Oh? Would you claim to be the strongest fairy in Makai then?"

//I have a hunch. If it fails then we can do your method.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #331 on: September 10, 2018, 10:55:25 PM »
// Alright though I still want to know if we can charge a shot without firing it

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #332 on: September 10, 2018, 11:02:11 PM »
// Alright though I still want to know if we can charge a shot without firing it

> Yes

>Let's hold off on this for now...

>"Oh? Would you claim to be the strongest fairy in Makai then?"

//I have a hunch. If it fails then we can do your method.

> "Of course I am; I've never lost to another fairy!" Donaita says. "Why do you care anyway?"

> "Did she just go a sentence without swearing?" Wriggle remarks.

> Donaita makes a rude gesture towards Wriggle.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #333 on: September 10, 2018, 11:07:50 PM »
>"Well then, we actually happen to be friends with the strongest fairy in Gensokyo. If you agree to help us, we could definitely arrange a one on one match between you and her. It'll give you a chance to prove that fairies from your world are better than those in ours as you claim."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #334 on: September 11, 2018, 01:01:57 AM »
> "Yeah in fact you just missed her, she was with us earlier and left to fight someone"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #335 on: September 11, 2018, 09:57:21 AM »
>"Well then, we actually happen to be friends with the strongest fairy in Gensokyo. If you agree to help us, we could definitely arrange a one on one match between you and her. It'll give you a chance to prove that fairies from your world are better than those in ours as you claim."

> "Yeah in fact you just missed her, she was with us earlier and left to fight someone"

> "Dosen't change the fact that I'm out of power, moron." Donitia says; before she waves her flower around and a few sparks come out and immediately fizzle. "I bet your fairy would be in the same in Makai. What's the point of proving you're the strongest if it ain't a fair fight? BLEEPs like you might think you're all that because you beat a Makai Fairy out of Makai, but that don't mean BLEEP. The only reason I've even talking with you is because I couldn't fight a Wisp right now."

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #336 on: September 11, 2018, 01:04:30 PM »
>Frown
>"I meant after you got your power back, of course"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #337 on: September 11, 2018, 01:16:35 PM »
>Frown
>"I meant after you got your power back, of course"

> "Yeah; and look at how long it lasted out here. Geez, no wonder your magical shorts are so pitiful, living in a world with so little magic. I mean, I think you might have given me a bruise. I would have taken off your BLEEP head if I hit you!"

> "You realize they were holding back; right?" Louise says. The ten red clouds are floating around her.

> The fairy blinks.

> "The people of this world specifically have a type of magical combat so that they don't all kill each other, it seems." Louise explains.

> The fairy actually looks concerned. "You're saying I couldn't beat these guys while they were holding back..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #338 on: September 11, 2018, 01:26:18 PM »
>"The intent was to talk to you anyway, we were trying to talk to your buddies as well but they unfortunately seem to be as frail as most of our fairies."
>"You really should meet our friend though. I have a feeling you'd either be good friends or good rivals."
>"Anyway we have no intention of killing you. We just want to know who sent you, if anyone"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #339 on: September 11, 2018, 03:54:21 PM »
>"The intent was to talk to you anyway, we were trying to talk to your buddies as well but they unfortunately seem to be as frail as most of our fairies."
>"You really should meet our friend though. I have a feeling you'd either be good friends or good rivals."
>"Anyway we have no intention of killing you. We just want to know who sent you, if anyone"

> "Why would you want to talk to one of those small fry?"

> The fairy scoffs at the idea of being friends with Cirno.

> "You're gonna keep BLEEP annoying me until I speak ain't ya? Is this what passes for interrogation in Gensokyo? There ain't anyone!"

> Daiyousei taps you on the shoulder. She looks nervous and is shaking a little bit as she looks at the larger, stronger fairy.

> "Can I say something?" she says quietly.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #340 on: September 11, 2018, 04:15:14 PM »
> Whisper "Sure Daiyousei"
> "Well the small fry might have something to say"
> "Wait does just being here drain you of energy?"
> "Also we use the Spell Card Rules here.  It's a nice system where you can resolve your arguments by fighting with danmaku which is not dangerous.  In fact Makai should probably start using the Spell Card Rules."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #341 on: September 11, 2018, 04:33:48 PM »
>"Hey, don't scoff at the idea without at least giving it a try. The two of you are basically our worlds' counterparts to each other from what I can tell..."

>[Gameplay question] Do we have a quest log?

//I really want to have those two meet. I feel like they'll either become nemeses, rivals, or friends, or they'll hook up with each other
//Either way it'll be glorious.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #342 on: September 11, 2018, 04:59:34 PM »
> Whisper "Sure Daiyousei"
> "Well the small fry might have something to say"
> "Wait does just being here drain you of energy?"
> "Also we use the Spell Card Rules here.  It's a nice system where you can resolve your arguments by fighting with danmaku which is not dangerous.  In fact Makai should probably start using the Spell Card Rules."

> Daiyousei; still somewhat hiding behind you, speaks.

> "You get your energy from nature right, like us?" Daiyousei says.

> "Yeah; so what?"

> And you said there's no Makai Maisma here?"

> "Yes, so?"

> "So you're powerless and won't get your power back until you go back to Makai. And I doubt you're even dumber than Cirno is. You have to have a way back. Even without your own power. So there has to be someone helping you, right?" Daiyousei says.

> The fairy starts waving her flower around with feeble sparks flying from it while raging; spewing expletives and 'Die' a lot. This terrifies Daiyousei for a moment.

> The fairy stops raging when you ask it a question.

> "No. I think. I'm not sure. I've never had this BLEEP problem before. Makai's full of Maisma, we literally can't run out of energy in Makai."

> "If they're always surrounded by their element, they probobly never adapted to store much in their bodies." Daiyousei whispers. "High power, low stamina. It's like Lily. Powerless... unless it's Spring."

> "Why would we want to use your stupid BLEEP rules?"

>"Hey, don't scoff at the idea without at least giving it a try. The two of you are basically our worlds' counterparts to each other from what I can tell..."

>[Gameplay question] Do we have a quest log?

//I really want to have those two meet. I feel like they'll either become nemeses, rivals, or friends, or they'll hook up with each other
//Either way it'll be glorious.

> "I don't have an equal among fairydom. It's not possible. Dosen't matter what dimension we're in!"

[OCC: // Will be used for out-of character actions]

// You pause the game and open your quest log; which immediately updates with all the quests you have open and flashes up with completions as well. There are tabs for 'Relations'; 'Party' and 'Inventory' as well.

// Main Quest : The Phantom Menace
- Raise Awareness of the Phantoms [Quest Giver - Reimu]
- Investigate the Phantoms [Quest Giver - Sanae]
- Aid Louise [Quest Giver - Louise]
-- Investigate the Forest of Magic [Current Target]
-- Investigate the Cave near the Hakurei Shrine
- Fairy Ambush!! [World Event]
-- Defeat the Fairy Ambush [Complete!]
-- Interrogate the Fairy Leader

// Side/Optional Quests:
- Surprise Shou [Complete! QG - Kogasa - Reward + Kogasa Relations]
- NEW! Introduce Cirno to Donitia
-- Find Cirno
-- Re-power Donitia
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 05:01:59 PM by Raikaria »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #343 on: September 11, 2018, 05:04:47 PM »
>"It prevents weak humans, fairies, and youkai from being overpowered by strong youkai, gods, and fairies. It also lets you fight non-lethally. As a fairy, surely you would appreciate dying less often."

>"Well, Gensokyo doesn't have any Miasma as far as I know. So that's probably why."

>"You... have no way to get back, do you?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #344 on: September 11, 2018, 05:15:25 PM »
>"It prevents weak humans, fairies, and youkai from being overpowered by strong youkai, gods, and fairies. It also lets you fight non-lethally. As a fairy, surely you would appreciate dying less often."

>"Well, Gensokyo doesn't have any Miasma as far as I know. So that's probably why."

>"You... have no way to get back, do you?"

> "I never die! I'm too tough to do that!"

> "If this world had Makai's Miasma you'd all have choked and died already. Weaklings can't survive in Makai."

> "I.... don't have a way... myself..." Donitia says sheepishly. "I didn't expect to run out of power so quickly..."

> The fairy looks a little nervous. "She said she'd re-open the portal in half an hour... wait does time even work in the same BLEEP way in this BLEEP world anyway? What if I missed the portal already!"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #345 on: September 11, 2018, 05:29:56 PM »
>"If you missed it, you can always hang with us until we find a way to get you back. Strangers becoming friends after a fight is sort of a custom here."

>"Besides, if Louise here was planning on coming here for tourism, then she probably has a way to get back too. Unless she was planning to stay here long term."

>"Well, if the portal hasn't opened yet, there's still half an hour to burn, so we can give Louise her tour of the forest in the meantime. You can come with us if you want. You'll likely be attacked on your own, since everyone's on edge about the invasion from Makai, and you'd be a sitting duck without your powers. If you join us it'll definitely be safer."

>Ah, I just realized I haven't introduced myself yet. My name's Rumia, by the way."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #346 on: September 11, 2018, 06:25:54 PM »
>"If you missed it, you can always hang with us until we find a way to get you back. Strangers becoming friends after a fight is sort of a custom here."

>"Besides, if Louise here was planning on coming here for tourism, then she probably has a way to get back too. Unless she was planning to stay here long term."

>"Well, if the portal hasn't opened yet, there's still half an hour to burn, so we can give Louise her tour of the forest in the meantime. You can come with us if you want. You'll likely be attacked on your own, since everyone's on edge about the invasion from Makai, and you'd be a sitting duck without your powers. If you join us it'll definitely be safer."

>Ah, I just realized I haven't introduced myself yet. My name's Rumia, by the way."

> "Yeah... no. I don't know how time flow here compared to Makai. I'm going back to the place where the portal is."

> "Well; I just go back the same way I came here. I find a weak point in the Barrier." Louise explains simply. "Although there's no way I'd be able to take these poofed fairies back with me..."

> "I don't care what you're called." the fairy snaps.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #347 on: September 11, 2018, 08:22:32 PM »
> "Well if you have to stay here longer than you were expecting you will need to use the Spell Card Rules.  A long time ago we used magical shots too, until we realized and agreed that we can solve our differences without using lethal shots, now for fairies it might not be that important but for humans and Youkai it's the difference between life and death ... or extermination."
> "Now who was going to reopen the portal and where would it be opened?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #348 on: September 11, 2018, 08:46:15 PM »
> "Well if you have to stay here longer than you were expecting you will need to use the Spell Card Rules.  A long time ago we used magical shots too, until we realized and agreed that we can solve our differences without using lethal shots, now for fairies it might not be that important but for humans and Youkai it's the difference between life and death ... or extermination."
> "Now who was going to reopen the portal and where would it be opened?"

> "Rules or not; I don't have any magic power left anyway." the fairy sulks.

> "You wouldn't know the who. I keep telling you this you BLEEP moron. But as for where..."

> The fairy turns around and seems to put a significant amount of effort into flying away towards the area of the forest she came from. Except she's not moving very quickly.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #349 on: September 11, 2018, 08:55:57 PM »
> Is she under threat of going pitchun from lack of magical energy?
> "Why don't we walk instead of flying as to not waste energy?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #350 on: September 11, 2018, 08:57:09 PM »
> Is she under threat of going pitchun from lack of magical energy?
> "Why don't we walk instead of flying as to not waste energy?"

> She dosen't seem to be.

> The fairy looks at you bizarrely after turning around. She then looks at Daiyousei in confusion.

> "Gensokyian Fairies have feet?!"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #351 on: September 11, 2018, 08:58:34 PM »
>Does she have feet?
>"Makaian fairies don't?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #352 on: September 11, 2018, 09:06:27 PM »
>Does she have feet?
>"Makaian fairies don't?"

> You can't *see* any feet poking out of her dress.

> "Why would we need feet? We're flying in the Maisma all the time."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #353 on: September 11, 2018, 09:16:55 PM »
>Blink
>"So... do you have legs, or are you like a ghost from the waist down?"

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #354 on: September 11, 2018, 09:24:36 PM »
> Do we know anyone else like that?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #355 on: September 11, 2018, 09:31:42 PM »
>Blink
>"So... do you have legs, or are you like a ghost from the waist down?"

> The fairy proceeds to lift her dress to show two very small... for lack of a better word, 'legs'. Except they come to points; and completely lack feet.

> Do we know anyone else like that?

> No.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #356 on: September 11, 2018, 09:54:08 PM »
>"Huh. Interesting. So you can't walk on them, I assume? Would you like one of us to carry you in that case?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #357 on: September 11, 2018, 09:58:09 PM »
>"Huh. Interesting. So you can't walk on them, I assume? Would you like one of us to carry you in that case?"

> "I can fly BLEEP." the fairy says; actually blushing a bit. "It's not far anyway."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #358 on: September 11, 2018, 10:01:41 PM »
>Shrug
>"Suit yourself. Let us know if you ever change your mind, then."

>Say to our friends: "We really should have Cirno meet her."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #359 on: September 11, 2018, 10:04:34 PM »
> "Hey Mystia, isn't there some kind of Miasma in the Forest?  We were heading there anyway, maybe it could help her"