Author Topic: Rumia Quest Revival - A New Beginning  (Read 135216 times)

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
Re: Rumia Quest Revival - A New Beginning
« Reply #180 on: August 12, 2018, 01:47:41 AM »
> Center the sphere and spread the darkness to the point where it barely dims the place, no need to have it hindering our escape
>  Are there any trees or obstacles that danmaku can't penetrate that both of us can hide behind

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #181 on: August 14, 2018, 08:38:40 PM »
>Try to regroup with Kogasa if she can't get to us. We don't have a large umbrella to add to our hitbox to encumber us, so it might be easier for us to reach her.
>Retreat with Kogasa if we can.

> The danmaku is getting thinner as you make distance; and you now manage, with some weaving, to reach Kogasa.

> Center the sphere and spread the darkness to the point where it barely dims the place, no need to have it hindering our escape
>  Are there any trees or obstacles that danmaku can't penetrate that both of us can hide behind

> Nothing large enough for the both of you; except the Temple itself. Which Shou is between you and.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hope ♦ Metal

• Royal Flares Can't Melt Steel Beams
  • Donald Trump will make waifus real
« Reply #182 on: August 15, 2018, 10:08:40 AM »
>Would it be possible to reach the temple by circling around Shou?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #183 on: August 17, 2018, 09:25:35 AM »
>"I'd hi five you, but we should probably get somewhere we won't be in danger of getting hit first."
>Where was everyone else again? Are they waiting for us or did we tell them to go ahead?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #184 on: August 18, 2018, 10:10:23 PM »
>Would it be possible to reach the temple by circling around Shou?

> Yes, you could circle around in the air.

>"I'd hi five you, but we should probably get somewhere we won't be in danger of getting hit first."
>Where was everyone else again? Are they waiting for us or did we tell them to go ahead?

> Kogasa dosen't respond; she's still too gleeful about her successful surprise.

> The others are still with Kyouko, near the barrier that was keeping Louise out. Louise herself; you don't know where she is. She's a bit far away to spot in the middle of dodging danmaku.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Hope ♦ Metal

« Reply #185 on: August 19, 2018, 12:26:11 PM »
>"Come on, Kogasa, we gotta go!"
>Try circling around Shou in the air.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #186 on: August 19, 2018, 03:01:19 PM »
> Also increase our distance so the lasers thin out and it becomes easier

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #187 on: August 19, 2018, 09:47:16 PM »
>"Come on, Kogasa, we gotta go!"
>Try circling around Shou in the air.

> Also increase our distance so the lasers thin out and it becomes easier

> You; pulling Kogasa, start to circle around Shou and her barrage of lasers in the air, while backing off. After a short while; you get to the other side of the temple from where Shou is. Besides the occasional wildly curving laser, none of the danmaku is making it here.

> Interestingly; despite the fact that you are not even in Shou's line of sight; the attack continues for about ten seconds more, before it fizzles out. The fizzling of the danmaku itself instead of the attack just ceasing normally being a clear sign of a time-out.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #189 on: August 22, 2018, 09:45:28 PM »
> Highfive Kogasa

> You highfive Kogasa.

> "I'm not that sure if we actually succeeded in anything..." she says afterwards sheepishly. Before she excitedly says "Except surprise her! We sure did that!"

> Kogasa suddenly looks scared.

> You feel a threatening presence behind you.

Hope ♦ Metal

« Reply #190 on: August 23, 2018, 06:07:13 PM »
>Be ready to flee.
>Now turn around slowly.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #191 on: August 23, 2018, 07:14:08 PM »
> Ready Moon Sign -Moonlight Ray- ; Don't actually reach for it just be ready

> While turning around fly upwards to be out of reach of whoever is behind us

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #192 on: August 23, 2018, 07:24:55 PM »
>Be ready to flee.
>Now turn around slowly.

> Ready Moon Sign -Moonlight Ray- ; Don't actually reach for it just be ready

> While turning around fly upwards to be out of reach of whoever is behind us

> You reach for your spellcard; and start to fly upwards while turning around slowly.

> You see a giant; pink, male face. It looks angry and is glareing at you. A thunder-like rumbling coming from it.

> "I'm sure Unzan heard Kyouko telling you guys that Lady Hijiri was busy. And then you go and cause that ruckus with Shou right next to the Temple? Honestly; you're nothing but trouble Karakasa." a female's voice says from above you.

> Cutting off your escape route is a woman dressed in a blue nun-like outfit, holding two large golden rings.

> "I'd rather avoid causing more of a ruckus, so I'll ask you guys once. Leave so you stop disturbing Lady Hijiri's work or me and Unzan will make you." the nun says seriously.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #193 on: August 24, 2018, 02:22:52 AM »
>"Ah, that's fine we were just wanted to surprise that lady anyway, I wanted to help Kogasa get better at it."
>"We also had a message from Reimu, but we already delivered it to Kyouko."
>Take Kogasa's hand.
>"Alright, Kogasa, let's go meet up with the others and figure out where to go next."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #194 on: August 24, 2018, 04:11:28 PM »
> Head back to the group
> What other major locations do we know about?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #195 on: August 24, 2018, 09:46:47 PM »
>"Ah, that's fine we were just wanted to surprise that lady anyway, I wanted to help Kogasa get better at it."
>"We also had a message from Reimu, but we already delivered it to Kyouko."
>Take Kogasa's hand.
>"Alright, Kogasa, let's go meet up with the others and figure out where to go next."

> "That probobly isn't something you should be helping her with. Why not help her learn something more productive..." the monk sighs.

> "I'm already productive!" Kogasa protests. "I'm good at blacksmithing!"

> "Then practice that instead of terrorizing people!" the monk scolds.

> You take Kogasa's spare hand. As you leave; you hear the monk say "And make sure that delinquent Night Sparrow leaves too!"

> Head back to the group
> What other major locations do we know about?

> You regroup with the others; minus Louise since you're still within the barrier. Mystia seems to have finished talking with Kyouko.

> Aside from the Human Villiage and your current location; you know of the following major locations:

- The Scarlet Devil Mansion and Misty Lake
- Youkai Mountain [Unfamiliar]
- The Underworld [Unfamiliar; unvisited]
- The Bamboo Forest [Unfamiliar; you know people live there but you've unaware of Eientei]
- The Forest of Magic 
- The Youkai Forest
- The Hakurei Shrine

- You know of some other places; but you wouldn't know where to look for them or how to get there. For example; Mayohiga.

[Somewhat unrelated; I didn't know until today but apparently there was an interveiw with ZUN and Iruka [Head of Tasogarde Frontier; the circle which colabs for the fighting games] where Iruka said that ZUN said that in Hisoutensoku; 'Plan A' was to add 'Kaguya as boss, then Cirno, Wriggle, Rumia, and Nitori'

Yeah; Rumia and Wriggle almost made it into Hisoutensoku. Now that would have been awesome.]
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 10:02:47 PM by Raikaria »

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #196 on: August 24, 2018, 10:13:36 PM »
// So it appears we are in a fork in the road, I'm thinking we should visit youkai mountain next what do the other players think?
Edit: My reasoning behind this is that Eientei is a quiet place and we are totally unfamiliar with the underground
// In the mean time though
> Are there any items around we could pick up?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #197 on: August 24, 2018, 10:36:58 PM »
// So it appears we are in a fork in the road, I'm thinking we should visit youkai mountain next what do the other players think?
Edit: My reasoning behind this is that Eientei is a quiet place and we are totally unfamiliar with the underground
// In the mean time though
> Are there any items around we could pick up?

> Nothing of any particular use, unless you want to pick up general ground things like small rocks; leaves; insects and twigs.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #198 on: August 25, 2018, 04:28:36 PM »
// If no one objects today I'm going to go towards Youkai Mountain
> Pick up a fist sized rock and put in our inventory
> Inventory

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #199 on: August 25, 2018, 04:31:53 PM »
>"So... where to now?"
>Blink.
>"Wait, you're a blacksmith too?" Look at Kogasa with curiosity.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #200 on: August 25, 2018, 08:46:44 PM »
// If no one objects today I'm going to go towards Youkai Mountain
> Pick up a fist sized rock and put in our inventory
> Inventory

> You pick up a rock around the size of your fist and put it in a pocket. This is a somewhat difficult fit.

> Spellcards; Fist-Sized Rock; Pocket lint.

>"So... where to now?"
>Blink.
>"Wait, you're a blacksmith too?" Look at Kogasa with curiosity.

> "Maybe that Louise person would like the view of all of Gensokyo from Youkai Mountain." Wriggle suggests.

> "Isn't that a little far from home?" Daiyousei asks sheepishly.

> Kogasa nods happily. "Yes! Does it surprise you? I even fixed some of Reimu's needles once."

> Kogasa shudders as if she just remembered something bad. "Then she didn't pay and used them on me..."

> Mystia looks excited all of a sudden.

> "Oh we should totally advertise each other! You can suggest that people go and eat some of my lampreys while they wait for you to do your smithing!"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #201 on: August 25, 2018, 08:52:08 PM »
>"Oh wow, that's pretty cool, Kogasa! I never took you for a blacksmith."
>"It's surprising that Reimu let you fix her needles... Though what happened after kinda sucks."
>"Anyway, we should approach Louise with the idea of Youkai Mountain... There wasn't any other place we needed to give that warning to, was there?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #202 on: August 25, 2018, 09:13:20 PM »
>"Oh wow, that's pretty cool, Kogasa! I never took you for a blacksmith."
>"It's surprising that Reimu let you fix her needles... Though what happened after kinda sucks."
>"Anyway, we should approach Louise with the idea of Youkai Mountain... There wasn't any other place we needed to give that warning to, was there?"

> "Well it's a useful skill to have to fix myself if I get damaged." Kogasa says. "Knowing how to fix yourself is like First-Aid for us Tsukumogami. What would I do if one of my spokes got damaged in a strong wind?"

> Kogasa looks pensive for a few moments.

> "Although no-one taught me how. I just decided to try it and knew how to do it. I surprised myself."

> "I was the only one who could!" Kogasa says proudly."

> "More likely the first one Reimu found; knowing her general amount of effort." Wriggle whispers. Kogasa dosen't hear.

> "Or the cheapest." Mystia adds in a similar tone.

> "I don't think Reimu said to go anywhere specifically." Daiyousei says. "She just said to let people we meet know."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #203 on: August 25, 2018, 09:15:22 PM »
>"Alright."
>Look at the mirror familiar
>"Louise, if you can hear me, we're heading back."
>Rendezvous with Louise

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #204 on: August 25, 2018, 09:21:03 PM »
>"Alright."
>Look at the mirror familiar
>"Louise, if you can hear me, we're heading back."
>Rendezvous with Louise

> The group follow you out of the barrier. The mirror wriggles again as you pass through.

> Louise is floating just on the other side of the barrier. Along with a table, with a teaset on it. She is drinking from a teacup; although whatever she is drinking smells different from anything you've smelt before.

> "Ah; I didn't expect you back quite that quickly." Louise says, opening her bag and causing the table and tea-set to shrink to toy-size, before they fly into the container. She keeps the teacup and sips from it.

> "I hope you do not mind me finishing my drink as we speak or proceed?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #205 on: August 25, 2018, 09:34:49 PM »
>"No, not at all."
>Smile.
>"So... where do you want to go next? Wriggle thinks you might get a nice view of Gensokyo from Youkai Mountain. But there's a lot of other places too, so is there anywhere in particular you'd like to see?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #206 on: August 25, 2018, 10:04:24 PM »
>"No, not at all."
>Smile.
>"So... where do you want to go next? Wriggle thinks you might get a nice view of Gensokyo from Youkai Mountain. But there's a lot of other places too, so is there anywhere in particular you'd like to see?"

> "I'm a tourist here. You're the tour guide." Louise says. "I don't know Gensokyo. Although, I must say, the idea of a mountain view should aid in deciding where to go from there."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #207 on: August 26, 2018, 03:55:59 PM »
> "Yes we should be able to see all the major landmarks!"
> Can we see Youkai Mountain from here?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #208 on: August 26, 2018, 09:42:59 PM »
> "Yes we should be able to see all the major landmarks!"
> Can we see Youkai Mountain from here?

> You can see it in the distance; Youkai Mountain is Gensokyo's largest mountain after all. If you're above the treelines and such; you can see it from pretty much anywhere in Gensokyo.

Hope ♦ Metal

« Reply #209 on: August 27, 2018, 07:37:10 AM »
>"Is everyone ready?"