Author Topic: Eastern Interference in Salvation [Touhou x Puella Magi Madoka Magica Quest]  (Read 80875 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
>"Mmmph... so even if we hadn't been noticed right away, we'd still have been doomed if it wasn't for you. So... people just get unlucky and stumble into a barrier like a fly in a spider's web, huh?"
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>"Mmmph... so even if we hadn't been noticed right away, we'd still have been doomed if it wasn't for you. So... people just get unlucky and stumble into a barrier like a fly in a spider's web, huh?"
>"That's a good way of seeing it. Though entering one accidentally is less common than being pulled in, like you probably were, or being influenced to come by the witch itself. Like I said, witches generally tend to seclude themselves within their barriers and spread their curses from the shadows."
>_
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 06:51:49 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
>"I see... so witches can cause problems even for people who don't wander close to their barrier. That's a bit scary to think about."
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>"I see... so witches can cause problems even for people who don't wander close to their barrier. That's a bit scary to think about."
>"Well, their victims still need to get within a certain range of the witch for the witch to be able to apply a kiss to them. So it's not like you're at risk of being attacked by a random witch on the other side of the world or anything. However, you are right in that the edge of this range isn't close enough to the witch to be at risk of entering the barrier."

>"A kiss?" Sanae asks

>"Somebody targeted by a witch will have a mark placed on their body, usually the neck. Witches use this to influence their victims to do acts of despair. Think of it as a curse that festers within a person until it consumes them... Anyway, this mark is known as a Witch's Kiss."
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
>"That covers the unexplained suicides you mentioned earlier... how dreadful. I assume normal people can't see those marks, the way they can't see Kyubey?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>"That covers the unexplained suicides you mentioned earlier... how dreadful. I assume normal people can't see those marks, the way they can't see Kyubey?"
>"Correct." Mami nods. She hasn't touched her tea in a while... does she not like it?

>"So, I wonder, where do these Witch things come from anyway? I mean, they can't just come from nowhere, right?" Sanae asks. I mean, we already know this from Oriko, but I wonder what their explanation for it is...

>"Witches are born from despair and curses." Kyubey answers, his tails swishes.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
>Enjoy a bit of tea as we listen to Sanae and Kyubey. Well, he isn't really lying... just conveniently leaving parts out.
>"While magical girls are born from hopeful wishes... how poetic."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>Enjoy a bit of tea as we listen to Sanae and Kyubey. Well, he isn't really lying... just conveniently leaving parts out.
>"While magical girls are born from hopeful wishes... how poetic."
>You take a sip.
>"It is, if you think about it." says Mami.

>Sanae sips her own tea as the conversation seems to die down. Are there any more questions to ask...? she thinks to herself.

>"So..." Mami breaks the silence after a while, "Since Kyubey revealed himself to the two of you, and you know about Magical Girls and what they do, are you two considering becoming ones yourselves?" I wouldn't mind a couple of new magical girls around, especially if they lived close by... Though it's their choice and I shouldn't force them into it...

>"Not right now." says Sanae, "Like we said, we'd rather save a wish until we found something that was completely worth it, especially knowing the dangers of witch fighting." If there was no risk involved with the whole becoming a witch thing, then I might consider it... But as things currently stand? No. Besides, who needs wishes when you're a miracle worker~?
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
>Sip our tea more. Well, this is a unique chance here. If we just flat-out say no, we might not have many reasons to hang out with Mami further and get more involved with the magical girl world. We have a mission to complete, and it'd be nice to have something more to work with than skulking around looking for pink-haired girls. Of course, the conundrum is we have absolutely no actual intention of becoming magical girls...
>"I'll need to think about it for while. This is all a lot to take in at once, honestly. If witches are even worse than what we saw earlier, it sounds pretty intimidating..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>Sip our tea more. Well, this is a unique chance here. If we just flat-out say no, we might not have many reasons to hang out with Mami further and get more involved with the magical girl world. We have a mission to complete, and it'd be nice to have something more to work with than skulking around looking for pink-haired girls. Of course, the conundrum is we have absolutely no actual intention of becoming magical girls...
>"I'll need to think about it for while. This is all a lot to take in at once, honestly. If witches are even worse than what we saw earlier, it sounds pretty intimidating..."
>"I understand." Mami nods, "It's better that you take your time to think about things when it comes to something like this." she pauses, "If you want, you could tag along with me on a witch hunt sometime. Maybe it will help with your decision."
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
>"Oh? I'd like to say yes, but is that really safe? I suppose you'd be there to protect us, but..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>"Oh? I'd like to say yes, but is that really safe? I suppose you'd be there to protect us, but..."
>"Mami is a skilled veteran, and has been a Magical Girl for over two years. She has also mentored inexperienced Magical Girls in the past." says Kyubey, "You would be rather safe if you entered a witch's barrier with her protecting you."
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
>"Oh! That's quite the resume. In that case, it sounds like a great idea."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>"Oh! That's quite the resume. In that case, it sounds like a great idea."
>"Yeah, I wouldn't mind tagging along either." Sanae agrees. Might as well see what these "witches" look like.

>Mami smiles, "In that case, the two you can drop by tomorrow after I come home from school if you want to join me." I still need to patrol tonight, but I really shouldn't subject them to another barrier today, especially after their experience.

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
>"Okay! Sounds like a plan."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>"Okay! Sounds like a plan."
>Sanae nods in agreement.

>"Alright. I'll see you then." says Mami, I should wait a little longer than normal before going on patrol tomorrow, in case they run late...
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
>Finish our tea, and start to get up. "Alright. We'll leave you to the rest of your day, then. Thank you for the tea... and again for rescuing us, of course!"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>Finish our tea, and start to get up. "Alright. We'll leave you to the rest of your day, then. Thank you for the tea... and again for rescuing us, of course!"
>"Yeah, thank you so much, for everything." Sanae smiles.

>"It's my pleasure." Mami stands up as well, "You two stay out of trouble, now."
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
>"See you tomorrow!"
>Head back to our place. ...which shouldn't take long, heh.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>"See you tomorrow!"
>Head back to our place. ...which shouldn't take long, heh.
>Mami shows you out of her apartment, and the two of you head two doors down to your own. The sun is beginning to set.

>"She seems pretty nice." Sanae says as you close the door behind you. I bet her parents are proud to have raised someone like her...
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
>"Yes. Unlike how Kyubey just seems eager to snatch up contracts, Mami really wanted to make sure we made the right decision for ourselves. I honestly feel a little bad for deceiving her, but... well, we have good intentions."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>"Yes. Unlike how Kyubey just seems eager to snatch up contracts, Mami really wanted to make sure we made the right decision for ourselves. I honestly feel a little bad for deceiving her, but... well, we have good intentions."
>"Yeah." Sanae agrees, If, goddesses forbid, she ever finds out our deception or the truth about us, I hope we can make things up to her... "So, what do you want to do now?"
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
>"Honestly, I'm not sure. The time we've got between now and after school tomorrow is quite a lot more than just an hour, but we've got all the basics covered at this point."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>"Honestly, I'm not sure. The time we've got between now and after school tomorrow is quite a lot more than just an hour, but we've got all the basics covered at this point."
>"We should eat dinner, chill out, and go to bed then, I guess?" she asks, "And then find something to occupy us until Mami gets home tomorrow? Or we could discuss what our next move is..."
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
>"Mmm, that's probably good. We'll worry about tomorrow when it gets here."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>"Mmm, that's probably good. We'll worry about tomorrow when it gets here."
>"Alright." Sanae pauses, "So I don't think an apartment would come with food already stocked in it, so I'm going to see if I can find a grocery store or something. Do you want to come with, or stay here?"
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
>"Mm... we should probably keep sticking together for now, on the offchance anything happens."
>Go to the store with Sanae. What we get isn't terribly important, so long as we try to keep the cost to something that seems reasonable.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>"Mm... we should probably keep sticking together for now, on the offchance anything happens."
>Go to the store with Sanae. What we get isn't terribly important, so long as we try to keep the cost to something that seems reasonable.
>You leave the apartment with Sanae, after walking around for about an hour you locate a grocery store, catching a glimpse of Kyubey along the way. After spending a grand total of ?12600, the two of you make your way back "home" with your arms full of shopping bags, having purchased enough food to hopefully last a week.
>You reenter the apartment and put the food and ingredients away.
>Funds remaining: ?29300

>_
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 04:12:35 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
wait what about rent tho (as nice as it would be for you to forget to subtract 44000 from our funds)

>Dinner, eating, TV, sleeping, etc

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
wait what about rent tho (as nice as it would be for you to forget to subtract 44000 from our funds)
//Didn't I already do that?
//*re-reads*
//Whelp, this is what happens when you forget to sync a file.
//It's fixed now.

>Dinner, eating, TV, sleeping, etc
>Sanae prepares dinner for the night, and the two of you eat while watching TV. After a while, the two of you get ready for bed.
>"So... Who gets the bed?" Sanae asks, laying the futon from the closet out on the floor.
>_