Author Topic: Daily Touhou Best Topic Round 2 Part 3  (Read 172278 times)

Re: Daily Touhou Best Topic Round 2 Part 3
« Reply #990 on: December 28, 2012, 03:50:18 AM »
Personal nemesis? I have many.
-Kokuri-san's Contract and Yukari's version: It's so simple, but I clip stuff so often. It's pretty sad how much I tense up when I get here.
-Mamizou's regular version of Wild Carpet: See above.
-Tongling Yoshika: This becomes near impossible to do at below 3 power, which really irks me. It's not that you have to dodge the same pattern for longer, no, you have to dodge a progressively harder pattern all over the god damn screen.
-King Kraken Strike: This should be really simple, but I'm terrible at it.
-Devil's Recitation: I really fear clipping stuff before the blue waves start to come out. It scares me so bad that I pretty much always clip something.
-Cat's Walk: Orin!!!! How am I supposed to read those criss-crossing bullets?
-Needles of Yore: ORRINNNN!!! Clip, clip, clip.
-IN Stage 3, Stage 4 and Stage 6A and B: This game has my hate for having the absolute worst bullet hitboxes ever. I swear that the amulets have the hitbox of a popcorn bullet, star hitboxes aren't star shaped, rice bullets aren't oblong, and everything is cluttered so close together that I can't SEE anything. It's not intuitive and I hate it because it takes me a lot longer to get used to the specific bullet quirks than in other games. Also, I hate how many of Keine's cards are pure memotrash, and the two(?) that aren't memotrash are stupid.

redlakitu

« Reply #991 on: December 28, 2012, 09:35:03 AM »
This unholy thing.
And THIS shows up in a game where you can't even focus? Oh my.

« Reply #992 on: December 28, 2012, 03:02:43 PM »
Maze of Love. Never captured, Probably never will. Doesn't matter, beat Flandre.
Extra stages cleared : EoSD, PCB, PCB Phantasm, IN, PoFV, MoF, UFO, TD, DDC

Sakurei

• Banned
  • Frequently repeated unapologetic hostility
    • My Blog
« Reply #993 on: December 28, 2012, 03:21:56 PM »
lol, scarlet meister. never captured on anything above normal difficulty.

hourai jewel. shitstreaming I can't do. never captured it on lunatic. never. ever.

mamizou's last spell. it's fucking easy from the looks, but I never managed to not die to it. holy shit, wtf me. so embarassing :V

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #994 on: December 28, 2012, 03:24:52 PM »
Imperishable Shitting.

TBF it's not a BAD card (hello Hello Forgotten World) but its awkward movement [to me] and the big hitboxes [to me] are a huge "lol sorry not gonna happen" [to me].

There's also Murasa's survival card for Easiest Card That Pressures Me The Most.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 03:29:19 PM by BT »

MTSranger

• =.=
« Reply #995 on: December 29, 2012, 05:17:34 AM »
Imperishable Shitting.
This.
1/400. My brain just refuse to cooperate with it.

DeltaSierra4

• Behind each smile
  • is ten thousand sorrows
« Reply #996 on: December 29, 2012, 12:36:27 PM »
Whatever card is keeping me from perfecting a boss at the moment.

Currently I don't have a personal nemesis myself but I think this answer's the closest to what I have in mind (especially in GFW)
"Times will bring that up over and over again. It's like I'm dying from my mental hemophilia... Forgetting the past is easier said than done. You know it dies hard, and when it dies, it dies with you."

« Reply #997 on: December 29, 2012, 01:45:28 PM »
Getting clipped since Feb. 2012.

Youtube

Tumblr