Author Topic: Touhou Project 12.5 ~ ダブルスポイラー (Double Spoiler) announced, girls are preparing.  (Read 236010 times)

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
So many glowing bullets... :ohdear:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Furienify

• Yeehaw!
  • Equestrian Fansubber
    • Youtube Channel
And thus the flow of information slows as the game's difficulty curve turns into a brick wall.

Formless God

So many glowing bullets... :ohdear:

:*

THE SCREENIES. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
on 4chan :ohdear:
Doesn't look too hard tbh >_>

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.

Spoiler:
Having to go against Momiji as Aya ... seriously, I love this game already.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 03:03:52 AM by Tengu-天照-kami »

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

MYSTERY X-TENGU WILL BE THE NEXT 10-8

I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BONES

Why am I even in this thread? I don't care about Do It Again, Stupid games.

Matsuri

Then go to a different thread?

Bananamatic

Can we make a StB hate thread? Just asking :V

Formless God

You're going to be lonely :V
Besides, this is good enough

Doing BoWaP impatiently :ohdear:
I think I see the pattern now :V

Matsuri

oh shit whoever's playing just reached stage 5

Matsuri

Spoiler:
ICHIRIN AND UNZAN
CONFIRMED

EDIT:

Spoiler:
MURASA
CONFIRMED AS WELL

Bananamatic

Haha, I was reading that DIAS article and reading the comments...
Shoot the Bullet, numbered ?9.5″ in the series, is mission-based, with no lives or continues. Yep.
And then there is a lot more under that :V

Tengukami

Spoiler:
ICHIRIN AND UNZAN
CONFIRMED

EDIT:

Spoiler:
MURASA
CONFIRMED AS WELL

AHhahaha
Spoiler:
cloud fury!

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Matsuri

Formless God

... I don't see how this thing is harder than StB.

WHERE ARE THE BULLETS ?

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Wat

Matsuri

The beginning shots are always easy :V

WHERE ARE THE BULLETS ?

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Wat
The same way SA and UFO are harder but less dense than the other games

So this means Stage 5 will be the
Spoiler:
SLOWDOWN
stage?

WHERE ARE THE BULLETS ?

Most of the screenshots are during the attacks' first phases, which are always trivial.

Plus, wait till they're actually moving.

Tengukami

I think the contributor is playing Easy modo so he can get screenshots up.

Matsuri

This game has an easy mode? :|

JormundElver

• Baron Von Parakeet
It should keep track of how much time you spend on the first photo for the scene just so people can see how much time they got to waste on the first trivial shot.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
I think we just hit our first REAL spoiler.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Spoiler:
GIGANT SUIKA
  WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Formless God

So ... what is "Norma 50000" ?

Formless God, Tengu-天照-kami, ToonLink777, Scooter1000, Glass Coyote, Chaore, The ⑨th Zentillion, Matsuri, tehSandwich, Slaves, LTP, JormundElver, Notebook, Aisha, Azinth, Linnah, Be Pok U (1998 burst style), Naut, The Most Interesting Sleepy Moe In the World, Anathe, GreenJR, Furienify, Ruukoto, Manlyright, nintendonut888, EvilLemmy, poringleaf, ShiningMasamune, Brie 410, Zemyla (+ 2 Hidden) and 7 Guests are viewing this board.

Formless God, Suikama the Robotic Unicorn, The Most Interesting Sleepy Moe In the World, Linnah, JormundElver, Azinth, Tengu-天照-kami, ToonLink777, Scooter1000, Glass Coyote, The ⑨th Zentillion, Matsuri, tehSandwich, Slaves, LTP, Notebook, Aisha, Be Pok U (1998 burst style), Naut, Anathe, GreenJR, Furienify, Ruukoto, Manlyright, nintendonut888, EvilLemmy, poringleaf, Brie 410, Zemyla (+ 2 Hidden) and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

JormundElver

• Baron Von Parakeet
So tempted to mouse over that blackness...

Matsuri

lsdiufvbsidudvbasdivosdvsdl,lkjvbsaoidv bauiosdvbsdpoaivbasdovibiowvuwbhefvubads
Spoiler:
yay suika

Tengukami

This game has an easy mode? :|

Huh. Yeah, no, probably not. It's been pointed out that
Spoiler:
no photos were taken in the shots, so maybe there's a burst of hellfire after the first few seconds or something
so I'm going with that now.