Author Topic: Touhou Trollface Moments?  (Read 5728 times)

Nekomata-chan

Touhou Trollface Moments?
« on: February 03, 2012, 10:40:48 PM »
Have you ever had a moment when you die on your VERY last life, and just as you die you see the enemy in a pose (imaginary or not) which simply screams...

PROBLEM, PLAYER?

For me, I was on Subterranean Rose against Koishi (I must've been excited) when BOOM. I'm dead.
Koishi's arms are in the air like, "I AM SPARTACUS!!" or some triumphant geeky-nonsense like that. I don't know.. "All your base are belong to us". Or... "You just lost the game". I'm out of ideas.

Discuss your Touhou Trollface Moments, whether it was you safespot trolling or your opponent ruining your epic run or something else I forgot.
Nya~!

Yukari-Chan

• Excuse me while I prepare /your/ demise. <3 TSO
Re: Touhou Trollface Moments?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 11:02:20 PM »
I failed at Kaguya's Last spell Rush. I tried the safespot then I died ;-;/ Oh yeah, there was also that time I almost captured Ressurection Butterfly Perfectly then I died when the slowdown happened. Curse you butterflies!!!!!!!! I felt trolled by Yuyuko and Kaguya ;-;
" Borders are Borders. They were meant to be manipulated and mistreated. "

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 05:31:30 AM »
Huh, the only 2 I can think of are on Koishi and Yuyuko's last spell...

NDNB Genetics timeout-->double KO
80% reflowering-->bomb the first wave of reds because 1cc attempt-->dodge the rest perfectly=Y U TROLL ME

Zil

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 08:13:07 AM »
Failing a Virtue of Wind God timeout at 10 seconds. That was pain, and I even managed to die again before the end.

Koishi's sprite is just strange looking in these situations. In some of her DS spells it's really like she's just acting like a dork to piss you off.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 09:17:00 AM by Zil »

MTSranger

• =.=
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 08:44:34 AM »
Failing a Virtue of Wind God timeout at 10 seconds. That was pain, and I even managed to die again before the end.
^this
Happened to me quite a few times. why why WHY WHY WHYYYY! :V

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 08:57:28 AM »
The way Parsee moves to the center of the screen before her last attack at INHUMAN (in-youkai?) SPEEDS every time I go for the PoC. It doesn't help when she's always with that stupid awkward smile.   ::)

Zodiac

• (?・ω・`)
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2012, 09:38:06 AM »
NDNB Yukari ,but break border once at almost the easiest attack . . .
Her first non spell .   :flamingv:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 09:40:11 AM by olAlolilo »

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2012, 02:30:57 PM »
I've never got to Yukari, unfortunately...  :colonveeplusalpha:

Yukari-Chan

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2012, 02:54:35 PM »
I've never got to Yukari, unfortunately...  :colonveeplusalpha:

I did once. I died at her 3rd spell  :derp:

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2012, 02:55:10 PM »
I'd seen replays of safespotting Orin's first nonspell on Lunatic. After my attempt which got as far as stage 5, I used a continue (Stage Practice reasons) and attempted that. I survived a few waves...then Orin crashed right into me. I swear her hitbox is bigger than her sprite.

Just couldn't get motivated to clear the stage after that.

Yukari-Chan

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2012, 05:30:26 PM »
I failed at Orin's First attack. Well, that was my first time trying to clear SA and this was the response I said, " FUCK YOU ORIN! FUCK YOUR FAIRIES, FUCK YOUR BULLETS, FUCK YOUR CAT FORM!!!". Yeah. I am still trolled by Orin but at different attacks  :derp:

AJS

• Danmakufu Scripter
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2012, 05:46:54 PM »
I failed at Orin's First attack. Well, that was my first time trying to clear SA and this was the response I said, " FUCK YOU ORIN! FUCK YOUR FAIRIES, FUCK YOUR BULLETS, FUCK YOUR CAT FORM!!!". Yeah. I am still trolled by Orin but at different attacks  :derp:
Speaking of Orin, I always thought that she looked really trolly when she was just strutting across the screen on Cat Sign "Cat's Walk"/"Vengeful Cat Spirit's Erratic Step".  Not only does that attack own me all the time, but her sprite as she was moving around while leaving bullets in her wake just screams "HATERS GONNA HATE" to me.

Koishi's arms are in the air like, "I AM SPARTACUS!!" or some triumphant geeky-nonsense like that. I don't know.. "All your base are belong to us". Or... "You just lost the game". I'm out of ideas.
Bahahaha....well said.  Koishi's attack pose is rather silly.  Especially since it bears a resemblance to something else...

Athrel

• v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
  • v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2012, 07:55:30 PM »
Those kinds of things happen for me occasionally when the game glitches like when I was about halfway through a UFO 1cc attempt and Marisa automatically moved to the right constantly or during a PCB 1cc attempt when I paused the game for a short break and when I came back It was at the title screen.

MMX

• In Soviet Gensokyo...
  • ...bullets dodge you.
    • LiveJournal blog
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2012, 09:26:35 PM »
Every time i fail 1CC on the last attack i imagine ZUN's trollface  :smug:
My danmakufu thread Most recent - "Kappa Mechanics" (Nitori fight)   My youtube channel Latest update - EoSD extra no bombs clear

Yukari-Chan

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2012, 09:28:45 PM »
Those kinds of things happen for me occasionally when the game glitches like when I was about halfway through a UFO 1cc attempt and Marisa automatically moved to the right constantly or during a PCB 1cc attempt when I paused the game for a short break and when I came back It was at the title screen.

Happens to me all the time. I even lost all my lives on Byakuren thanks too that frikin' glitch. But, for PCB one, Did you accidentally clicked "Return to Title"?

Every time i fail 1CC on the last attack i imagine ZUN's trollface  :smug:

That's because he IS doing the trollface

Bahahaha....well said.  Koishi's attack pose is rather silly.  Especially since it bears a resemblance to something else...
Dear God, what's that?
Spoiler:
My view: A Japanese dude  :derp:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 09:32:20 PM by Yukari-Chan »

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2012, 06:59:17 AM »
@Athrel
DEAR GOD I KNOW
The same thing happens to me in PCB
It's happened so many times D:
Most recent one I was at Yuyu's survival with 4 or 5 lives to spare.  I paused to tell people on chat I was going to win
And then
DFGHBJVHFBH
TITLE SCREEN
U mad?
Hard 1ccs
Completed: IN, MoF, SA, DDC, LoLK, HSiFS

Extra 1ccs
Completed: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, SA, UFO, DDC, LoLK, HSiFS