Author Topic: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When No. 6 - Addiction Boogaloo & EoSD ver.  (Read 295646 times)

When the first idea after getting your meal and realising there's no cucumber in the vegetable garnish is that camouflaged Nitori went around.

crystalgreatsword

• Spin, Aya, spin!
When you hear the Kuroshitsuji Musical's song 'Shinigami Haken Kyokai no Theme' and think about Komachi.
When you take an umbrella in the garage and attempt to fold it up so you can Master Spark people.
When your (already large) drawing folder is slowly filling up with Touhou.

Also, I was playing Dark Souls, and there was an item called 'Witches Hat'. I equipped it simply because it reminded me of Marisa.
Touhou Normal 1cc's: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, SA, UFO, TD
Touhou Hard Progress - EoSD: Stage 6, PCB: Stage 4, IN: Stage 4, MoF: Stage 4, SA: Stage 3, UFO: Stage 2, TD: Stage 4
Touhou Lunatic Progress - Haha, funny.

"I NEED MORE PRACTICE!!!" - Me at 2 in the morning

redlakitu

The transit of Utsuho is unfortunately over. Too bad all the clouds prevented me from seeing anything.

Your computer has to go with you on vacation, just because you need your daily Touhou fix.

_zheprime

• .... Time's Up!
  • Prepare to be pawned!....
.... You need to have a daily dose of Touhou music to keep you pumped up for the rest of the day..... m/

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
  • you'll thank me for the cropping later
Your computer has to go with you on vacation, just because you need your daily Touhou fix.

lol try hourly

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
-When you listen or read TH stuff 24/7
-When you mutter ""Dammit Yukari" everytime something went wrong.
-When you spend over two months trying to beat the Extra Stages of games.
-When your list gets so ridiculous you feel inclined to talk about it here.
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
> is driving a car
Quote from: me
This traffic is Alice's fault.
NOW BITCH GET OUT OF THE WAY.

danyun

• Accomplished Lurker
  • Hey
When. You create the best powerpoint slide for your electronic year book. It has crystals like Flandre's wings that has the lighten effect that goes on until the next slide, plays Cirno's theme, and, of course, has a Touhou background.

Also, when you attempt to covert people to Touhou. One down, two to go.
I like rain. Do you like rain?

Chuckolator

• ex-perfecter, good times

why can't i post
Aiming to perfect every stage in Touhou. loljk don't care anymore You can find my perfects here or here.
Best perfects so far include UFO 6, MoF 4 and IN 6A.

formerly known as Seiga Kaku

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!

why can't i post

When you start laughing at that and get pissed off about youtube's catchpa system all over again.
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
When you do a victory dance after beating Touhou 7 on Normal.

With Slow Mode on, unfortunately. But with it off, the Prismrivers kick my butt from here to next Tuesday EVERY SINGLE TIME.
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness

Okay, I was at a Hetalia panel at Anime Next earlier today, and someone called out to China.  Now, despite knowing full well what series I'm in a panel for and the high probability of cosplayers from said series to be here, I immediately thought to myself, "Is Meiling here?"

The Unlimited RR

• Last Showdown RR&D
    • Photobuckitz
AnimeNext 2012
-Go to a Fanfic Panel.  When the panelists were talking about reading the base material, I brought up Touhou's tremendous amounts of fanon as opposed to that one instance in Gundam Wing about Duo's eyes.
-At a Brony panel.  The moment the panelist talks about old sayings dying, instantly think about going to Gensokyo.  Me and my friend had a laugh about this one.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
Recently had one more to add to the list~~
---------------------------------------------------
-When I finally beat TH08 Extra after two months, I screamed the hell out of myself.
(NotbecauseIcappedHouraiDollonmyfirsttrywithnolivesandbombsandIhadahistoryof1/54)
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
When you look up "music to bullet hell" on Google and find this.
 http://tzai-entertainment.com/games/shmusicup/

Warning: Extreme awesomeness

Ok... so it's a little easy. Hey, it beats Bullet Philharmonic Orchestra, doesn't it? I mean, you actually have a limited number of hits. Plus, if you buy it, you CAN set it to play one hit kill instead of the health bar.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 03:36:35 PM by Cybeast710 »

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
When you realize that we're probably going to have a PCB version thread if we keep this up
When you're perfectly OK with that.

Just tried to rip a few of my old music albums there. American bands.

Windows converted ALL the track names into katakana, since that's usually what the tracks I listen to are in.

FML.
Quote from Myosotis:
"Marriage is a game you can't win. Also, no replay value and the level design is bullshit.

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
Holy shit, Windows can do that?! :*
How?

Turns out that the player was just downloading the entirely wrong album info. By coincidence those albums were all Japanese...

Felt like a complete weeaboo for a second.
Quote from Myosotis:
"Marriage is a game you can't win. Also, no replay value and the level design is bullshit.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
When you start getting really annoyed that no one even acknowledges your comments.
When you wonder if Touhou runs on Linux.

Aquila

• Sprite animator
  • Productivity is a drug
-When you spend over two months trying to beat the Extra Stages of games.
Almost two years trying to beat Mokou, and I've only succeeded once... God I feel pathetic  :fail:

Someone in my Math class.
She's named Shinki.

Shinki Chen.

That. . . :I

(omg sorry, quoting you about a year or so later)

danyun

• Accomplished Lurker
  • Hey
My friend tried to get me into "modern" music the other day because she said I listen to too much "Japan and video game music" and that I had to listen to "real music". The first song she showed me was this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6dMFF_yts

Guess who I thought of.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 12:27:45 AM by Neko Yuni »
I like rain. Do you like rain?

My friend tried to get me into "modern" music the other day because she said I listen to too much "Japan and video game music" and that I had to listen to "real music". The first song she showed me was this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6dMFF_yts

Guess who I thought of.

Okuu?
Mokou?

game2011

• magneiptVE
    • Unsurpassed ??asual Dating - Real Women
I work part-time for a "top something" kind of site.  Basically, it's a site that leads you to the best online stores for finding certain merchandises.  I help make merchandise pages, and one of them is Touhou-related merchandises.  I can only lead people to sites my superior "stored" in the forums, and the sites there don't really offer Touhou products that are special, just phone cases, costumes, figurines, etc.

Whenever I watch TV with my parents, I'm usually muttering under my breath whenever something in the show (i.e. a plot point or a joke told by a comedian) makes me think of Touhou.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
You deliberately find a touhou pic for this:  Clicky

err... possibly NWS ads at link.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 05:18:35 AM by Aya Reiko »

Esper

• <Temporary Title>
  • <Temporary Text>

Guess who I thought of.

1. I hate people like that.

2. Pertaining to my own subject,

>Is playing MushihimeSama Futari
>Dies
>Pauses game and writes angry letter to Cave about how there is no 「ピチューン!」 noise upon death.
My profile picture is whimsy until I feel like adding something else.

Enjoy.

crystalgreatsword

• Spin, Aya, spin!
I got my little brother to like Touhou. 0.o
His favorite characters are Reimu, Yuyuko and Shikieiki. He also knows who Tenshi, Marisa, Cirno, and Youmu (he calls her 'Begonias') are.
He's obsessed with Remilia's theme song, and Cirno's.
Touhou Normal 1cc's: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, SA, UFO, TD
Touhou Hard Progress - EoSD: Stage 6, PCB: Stage 4, IN: Stage 4, MoF: Stage 4, SA: Stage 3, UFO: Stage 2, TD: Stage 4
Touhou Lunatic Progress - Haha, funny.

"I NEED MORE PRACTICE!!!" - Me at 2 in the morning