Topic: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 12536 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #630 on: August 26, 2019, 03:01:38 pm »
>Walk over and examine the trees that Stargazer pointed at.
>Look back at Stargazer and say "Is it these trees? Trees in general? A specific tree that isn't these trees?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #631 on: August 26, 2019, 04:33:01 pm »
>Walk over and examine the trees that Stargazer pointed at.
>Look back at Stargazer and say "Is it these trees? Trees in general? A specific tree that isn't these trees?"

>You look over the trees. You think they are just some oaks. Nothing about them seems particularly interesting.
>You ask a few questsions. She shakes her head, then nods, then starts to shake her head before stopping and radiating a sense of uncertainty and worry.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #632 on: August 26, 2019, 10:45:32 pm »
>"Uh, the second one? It's trees in general?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #633 on: August 26, 2019, 11:10:41 pm »
>"Uh, the second one? It's trees in general?"

>She nods slowly, but no longer feels sure.|

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #634 on: August 27, 2019, 02:02:40 am »
>"A specific type of tree?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #635 on: August 27, 2019, 02:17:32 am »
>"A specific type of tree?"

>You think you see her eyes widen; as much as red wisps can widen. Then there's a slow nod, and feeling that she's on the cusp of something.
>Tojiko doesn't seem to be paying her communication much mind. Instead she is floating behind Stargazer, staring at her "tail"

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #636 on: August 27, 2019, 02:28:59 am »
>"Could it be the trees in the water world?"
>How fluffy is the tail?

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #637 on: August 27, 2019, 02:30:18 am »
>"Could it be the trees in the water world?"
>How fluffy is the tail?

>She nods, staring hard at the ground and rubbing her chin.
>It looks very fluffy. As much as a spectral outline can.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #638 on: August 27, 2019, 06:24:19 pm »
>You think you see her eyes widen; as much as red wisps can widen. Then there's a slow nod, and feeling that she's on the cusp of something.
>Tojiko doesn't seem to be paying her communication much mind. Instead she is floating behind Stargazer, staring at her "tail"

>_

> Wait for Stargazer to finish her consideration.

> Then suggest:"So  is it a Special Connection for yourself to a particular tree in the Water World that it is also found here in Gensokyo?  "

> For that matter, what were the Trees in the Water World like and have we see them, or know someone knowledgeable about them, in good shape in Gensokyo?

^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #639 on: August 30, 2019, 12:43:47 am »
> Wait for Stargazer to finish her consideration.

> Then suggest:"So  is it a Special Connection for yourself to a particular tree in the Water World that it is also found here in Gensokyo?  "

> For that matter, what were the Trees in the Water World like and have we see them, or know someone knowledgeable about them, in good shape in Gensokyo?

>She shakes her head.
>As far as you can tell, there is nothing wrong with the trees here.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #640 on: August 30, 2019, 01:54:44 pm »
>She shakes her head.
>As far as you can tell, there is nothing wrong with the trees here.

>_

> Add to Stargazer : " Is it a specific  Tree among "normal trees" you have known before that can be searched and found , here in Gensokyo " ?

> Speak to Tojiko : " Is there something of importance that can be found among these trees and beyond them in the north ? "

> What can we recall for those two directions ?

^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #641 on: August 31, 2019, 05:12:26 am »
> Add to Stargazer : " Is it a specific  Tree among "normal trees" you have known before that can be searched and found , here in Gensokyo " ?

> Speak to Tojiko : " Is there something of importance that can be found among these trees and beyond them in the north ? "

> What can we recall for those two directions ?

>She doesn't answer. Instead she is radiating a sense of frustration, and is obviously trying to to search her mind for more.
>"Well, eventually you leave the forest and start heading for home," says Tojiko.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #642 on: September 03, 2019, 12:58:31 am »
>She doesn't answer. Instead she is radiating a sense of frustration, and is obviously trying to to search her mind for more.
>"Well, eventually you leave the forest and start heading for home," says Tojiko.

>_

> To Tojiko :"I see,thanks ".

> To Stargazer : "If the Trees here,by the Misty Lake,have Helped You Remember  an Important Detail to be Tree-Related,going to see the different places and peoples in Gensokyo should Really Help to Remember The Other Important Missing Details ".

^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #643 on: September 03, 2019, 04:59:21 am »
> To Tojiko :"I see,thanks ".

> To Stargazer : "If the Trees here,by the Misty Lake,have Helped You Remember  an Important Detail to be Tree-Related,going to see the different places and peoples in Gensokyo should Really Help to Remember The Other Important Missing Details ".

>"We're going to take her on a botany tour?" says Tojiko.
>Stargazer nods, but it feels absent; she is still pondering, growing more frustrated with herself.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #644 on: September 04, 2019, 03:01:40 pm »
> Look to Tojiko.
> "I'm not really sure of a better course of action right now, honestly."
> Look back to Stargazer.
> "Take the time you need, friend."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #645 on: September 05, 2019, 10:37:42 pm »
> Look to Tojiko.
> "I'm not really sure of a better course of action right now, honestly."
> Look back to Stargazer.
> "Take the time you need, friend."

>Tojiko nods. "Maybe not, yeah."
>Stargazing looks at you, radiating a sense of annoyance with herself, and nods.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #646 on: September 05, 2019, 11:36:48 pm »
> Wait a minute or two for Stargazer to figure something out.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #647 on: September 06, 2019, 03:12:46 am »
>"We're going to take her on a botany tour?" says Tojiko.
>Stargazer nods, but it feels absent; she is still pondering, growing more frustrated with herself.

>_

> To Tojiko :  " Mh Botany has  its merits,but not a botany tour for Stargazer and us;I mean taking her along us to know,meet,search for what is missing to her and her Issue and is  also related with my Issue and Mysterious Antagonist and ,gradually,Gensokyo's as well".

> Wait for Stargazer and be Prepared.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 09:54:52 pm by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #648 on: September 06, 2019, 03:46:13 pm »
> To Tojiko :  " Mh Botany has  its merits,but not a botany tour for Stargazer and us;I mean taking her along us to know,meet,search for what is missing to her and her Issue and is  also has related with my Issue and Mysterious Antagonist and ,gradually,Gensokyo's as well".

> Wait for Stargazer and be Prepared.

>"Well, obviously," says Tojiko.
>Stargazer, you think, is about as ready as she's going to be.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #649 on: September 09, 2019, 10:07:46 pm »
>"Well, obviously," says Tojiko.
>Stargazer, you think, is about as ready as she's going to be.

>_

>"  If we are ready, to the Scarlet Mansion and Residents,especially the Library , then".

> If everyone is ready, proceed, and be ready for "curious" reactions for Stargazer and for Explanations.

//If anyone notices the reactions are about to be "too curious", feel free to take precautions for Stargazer to "Temporarily Plant-Hide"//.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #650 on: September 10, 2019, 03:35:23 am »
>"  If we are ready, to the Scarlet Mansion and Residents,especially the Library , then".

> If everyone is ready, proceed, and be ready for "curious" reactions for Stargazer and for Explanations.

//If anyone notices the reactions are about to be "too curious", feel free to take precautions for Stargazer to "Temporarily Plant-Hide"//.

>"Are we going to the mansion or looking at trees?" Tojiko says, as you start southward.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #651 on: September 13, 2019, 12:26:15 pm »
> "We can focus on the trees. Though, if something at the mansion draws our interest, we can make a stop there as well."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #652 on: September 14, 2019, 04:57:23 am »
> "We can focus on the trees. Though, if something at the mansion draws our interest, we can make a stop there as well."

>"Right, lead the way," says Tojiko.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #653 on: September 14, 2019, 08:52:53 pm »
>"Right, lead the way," says Tojiko.

>_

//Rather, researching at the Mansion (mainly at the Library) could lead to another breakthrough about Stargazer&Special Tree, the " Ocean Bottom Dimension", the " Gazing Presence" and the Perpetrator Operating within Gensokyo//

>" But still, unless we come across a Special Tree or anything else special, our main stop for now is Researching at the Mansion's Library, which Patchouli has already allowed and suggested".

> Proceed to the Mansion while keeping an eye out for Stargazer's reactions on the way. 

> Greet Meiling when we are at the Gate and be ready to explain.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.052 seconds with 41 queries.