Topic: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3  (Read 5512 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #150 on: April 29, 2019, 08:46:24 pm »
> Well then,one last glance and wave to the fairies and then quickly swim back to our group of friends.

> Be sure to properly inspect,admire and compliment their hard work but wait for it if we see they are still busy over details or discussing.
> You wave to the fairies before floating back to your group.
> They seem mostly tired, but proud of their work. Even Sekibanki seems happier.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
:))) Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #151 on: April 29, 2019, 10:22:20 pm »
> You wave to the fairies before floating back to your group.
> They seem mostly tired, but proud of their work. Even Sekibanki seems happier.
>_

> :o Danmaku Fireworks and Waterworks and Acrobatics (Declare : Great Happiness Sign - Hard ):D

> Moderately and gratefully be forward before the gathering of friendly but shall we forget to voice the promise for a Light Summer Attire for dear Kagerou,thus the need for counsel&a few funds? N-no !

> Silently sigh ,very content, while appraising all the Good Work and how the Ice Sphere has been sculpted into a Ice....Wagon for transport.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 03:11:21 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: :))) Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #152 on: May 07, 2019, 12:29:50 am »
> :o Danmaku Fireworks and Waterworks and Acrobatics (Declare : Great Happiness Sign - Hard ):D

> Moderately and gratefully forward before the gathering of friendly but shall we forget to voice the promise for a Light Summer Attire for dear Kagerou,thus the need for counsel&a few funds? N-no !

> Silently sigh ,very content, while appraising all the Good Work and how the Ice Sphere has been sculpted into a Ice....Wagon for transport.
> Bringing the water up under you to shoot you into the air and making a display like a fountain, you let out danmaku while you cheer. A danmaku display of your happiness where you are, despite not being able to fly anywhere.

> You speak up, catching the group's attention.
> "Ah, I hope we didn't take too long." Daiyousei speaks. "I think we might... Uh, if it's fine..."
> "We should probably rest, yeah..." Sekibanki adds.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re : Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #153 on: May 09, 2019, 03:46:57 am »
> Bringing the water up under you to shoot you into the air and making a display like a fountain, you let out danmaku while you cheer. A danmaku display of your happiness where you are, despite not being able to fly anywhere.

> You speak up, catching the group's attention.
> "Ah, I hope we didn't take too long." Daiyousei speaks. "I think we might... Uh, if it's fine..."
> "We should probably rest, yeah..." Sekibanki adds.
>_

> Sweetly&Happily to the 3: " Of course,of course and many thanks ! Your rest or relaxing are very welcome and I am very grateful, my friends ! "

> Point to the Cup and Contents  " :If you would accept this ,when ready, for all that Sculpting and the Wagon,though you are free to refuse, here is a reward by choice  of this interesting or valuable  little things or ,when proper,I could specifically try telling you some tales,sing some songs about my Lake-Home and my Experencies or even both ! " .

> Look and point to the far-off fairies:" Rest assured that,if they come to meet us before we meet them, I am going to warn those distant  and curious fairies behind those trees  to be as quiet as possible ; o-oh, they have been behaving  shier than curiouser " .
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #154 on: May 16, 2019, 02:43:39 am »
> Sweetly&Happily to the 3: " Of course,of course and many thanks ! Your rest or relaxing are very welcome and I am very grateful, my friends ! "

> Point to the Cup and Contents  " :If you would accept this ,when ready, for all that Sculpting and the Wagon,though you are free to refuse, here is a reward by choice  of this interesting or valuable  little things or ,when proper,I could specifically try telling you some tales,sing some songs about my Lake-Home and my Experencies or even both ! " .

> Look and point to the far-off fairies:" Rest assured that,if they come to meet us before we meet them, I am going to warn those distant  and curious fairies behind those trees  to be as quiet as possible ; o-oh, they have been behaving  shier than curiouser " .
> "You want us to have these? Shouldn't you be trying to use them to help you travel?" Sekibanki asks.
> You point, but they seem to have fled...
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #155 on: May 16, 2019, 08:16:27 pm »
> "You want us to have these? Shouldn't you be trying to use them to help you travel?" Sekibanki asks.
> You point, but they seem to have fled...
>_
> " Oh,they seem to have left,I wonder if we are going to chance upon those prudent fairies,but about these items..."

> Smile : "...aren't you 3 doing a lot to help me travel? And it is only some of them with your decision to take or leave them to me."

>
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #156 on: May 24, 2019, 12:12:07 pm »
> " Oh,they seem to have left,I wonder if we are going to chance upon those prudent fairies,but about these items..."

> Smile : "...aren't you 3 doing a lot to help me travel? And it is only some of them with your decision to take or leave them to me."

>
> "Why are we doing all of this to help you anyways?" Cirno asks. "What are we getting out of this again?"
> "Well we get to go to a bunch of nice places. And who else could help her but you, Cirno-chan? There's no other ice fairies around here." Daiyousei answers.
> "Oh yeah, right!"
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #157 on: May 26, 2019, 12:22:56 am »
> "Why are we doing all of this to help you anyways?" Cirno asks. "What are we getting out of this again?"
> "Well we get to go to a bunch of nice places. And who else could help her but you, Cirno-chan? There's no other ice fairies around here." Daiyousei answers.
> "Oh yeah, right!"
>_
> Add: " Anyone can also take somethings from what I brought,now or while we travel as long as I have enough to help  traveling around or helping each other like at that Kouridou Store for that Summer Cloth for dear Kagerou ....".

> After the replies turn our gaze and hearing around if we are spotting those 3 fairies oo any sign of them
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #158 on: June 07, 2019, 05:55:04 am »
> Add: " Anyone can also take somethings from what I brought,now or while we travel as long as I have enough to help  traveling around or helping each other like at that Kouridou Store for that Summer Cloth for dear Kagerou ....".

> After the replies turn our gaze and hearing around if we are spotting those 3 fairies oo any sign of them
> "It's fine." Daiyousei says.
> The others don't attempt to take any of the treasures.

> The fairies are still gone...
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #159 on: June 07, 2019, 09:47:05 pm »
> "It's fine." Daiyousei says.
> The others don't attempt to take any of the treasures.

> The fairies are still gone...
>_
> Smil  " If you like you can take a well-earned rest or relaxation for sculpting the Ice Wagon,while I am going to stand guard here,before we make our way to Kourindou... i-if that is alright with you... ".
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.041 seconds with 40 queries.