Topic: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 25211 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #210 on: September 14, 2018, 03:01:18 am »
> Wait for her to finish.

>"...Foooood?" she finishes after a moment.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #211 on: September 14, 2018, 03:08:31 am »
> "Right. Okay, thanks. Catch you around."
> Head back into town and head for the tavern.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #212 on: September 14, 2018, 03:44:25 am »
> "Right. Okay, thanks. Catch you around."
> Head back into town and head for the tavern.

>"Byyyyye!" the Jiangshi calls. "...Hey, Waaaaait! You weren't supposed to be heeeeeere!"
>You make your way toward the center of town. It's fairly busy right now; you also note that school is in session judging from the small children watching people through the windows. A crossroads dominates the area; with the school on the northeast and the tavern to the west. In particular, you note a number of farmers carrying loads of produce, making their way toward the market to the east.
>Heading into the tavern, you find things are fairly sleepy inside, just a couple booths are in use; you note one of them being used by the two outside world girls. You note that the teacher's friend, with the red overalls and white hair, is behind the bar and seems to be fairly bored, you note a book off to her side.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #213 on: September 14, 2018, 03:45:39 am »
> Any sign of Tojiko or any other Taoists in here?
> If not, exit and head to the market to the east, looking for Tojiko.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 04:17:03 am by Kilgamaya[N] »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #214 on: September 14, 2018, 04:53:03 am »
> Any sign of Tojiko or any other Taoists in here?
> If not, exit and head to the market to the east, looking for Tojiko.

>You do not see any ghosts. Renko does give you a wave as you leave.
>Heading toward the market, you can see that it is fairly crowded. Harvests are coming in, and people are eager to get the freshed produce they can.  Stalls offering various goods are crammed just about everywhere they can be; some along the sides of buildings and others on little islands in the middle of the way. People of all kinds are milling about and moving to and fro, as well as the odd youkai that doesn't cause too much trouble. You pick out a few familiar faces; there is Sakuya at a rice dealer with her gatekeeper friend. Over there, just sort of loitering, is that umbrella youkai. For some reason, people don't seem to mind her very much. You can also see Reisen, poorly disguised with a sakkat, waiting in line at a grocer's.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #215 on: September 14, 2018, 04:57:15 am »
> Head over to the umbrella youkai.
> "Hey there. Have you seen any ghosts in green around here? Other than me."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #216 on: September 14, 2018, 05:19:47 am »
> Head over to the umbrella youkai.
> "Hey there. Have you seen any ghosts in green around here? Other than me."

>You approach the umbrella youkai. She bounces on her heel, her open umbrella resting on her shoulder, as she looks around. Catching your eye, she waves as you approach. "Hiya!"
>"Other ghosts? Not around here, no," she says. "Oh oh, have you seen any tengu?"

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #217 on: September 14, 2018, 05:20:28 am »
> How does she look, both in terms of immediate notable details and appearance in general? (Presumably we've seen her before and can see her properly now and so do not need to make a show of ogling her up and down.)
> "Can't say I have, sorry."
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 05:27:15 am by Kilgamaya[N] »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #218 on: September 14, 2018, 05:54:45 am »
> How does she look, both in terms of immediate notable details and appearance in general? (Presumably we've seen her before and can see her properly now and so do not need to make a show of ogling her up and down.)
> "Can't say I have, sorry."

>She is very teal. More to the point, she is fairly slender and a bit short. She has soft facial features, a round face, as well as notable heterochromia.
>"Boo," she says. "I've been waiting to meet up with Hatate for half an hour now!"

>_

the old guy

  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: ganpapa
  • Gender: Male, boring i know.
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #219 on: September 14, 2018, 07:16:20 am »
Steal Tojiko away from Shou?
What?

On a unrelated note:
>Being an avatar of a deity of generosity, would Shou be willing to give away money?
>Why does run that store, anyways?
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #220 on: September 14, 2018, 09:15:38 am »
>Being an avatar of a deity of generosity, would Shou be willing to give away money?
>Why does run that store, anyways?

>She might, if she had any and you asked nicely.
>What store?

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #221 on: September 14, 2018, 10:24:25 am »
> Does she have us beat there?
> "Sorry, kiddo."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #222 on: September 14, 2018, 06:50:25 pm »
> Does she have us beat there?
> "Sorry, kiddo."

>Naw.
>"She'll get here, I'm sure of it," says Kogasa. "Oh! I did see a ghost in green heading toward the kappa village earlier today."

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #223 on: September 14, 2018, 06:53:00 pm »
> Is the kappa village anywhere remotely close to "on the way" to the Hakurei Shrine?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #224 on: September 14, 2018, 06:59:27 pm »
> Is the kappa village anywhere remotely close to "on the way" to the Hakurei Shrine?

>No. But the shrine could be on the way toward the Kappa village, as Youkai Mountain is to the Southeast of here.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #225 on: September 14, 2018, 07:01:54 pm »
Sorry for that sudden takeover, everyone. I'll step back away for a bit again once we're on our way to Reimu's.

> "Oh, excellent. Thanks! I'll catch you later, then. Hopefully you get your tengu."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • DaiKoa is lovely
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #226 on: September 14, 2018, 07:07:03 pm »
> Have we ever heard/known of why Shou runs that tiger print store of hers?

> What do we, and others, think of the two outside world gals?

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #227 on: September 14, 2018, 07:44:16 pm »
> "Oh, excellent. Thanks! I'll catch you later, then. Hopefully you get your tengu."

>"Good luck with your ghost!" she says.

> Have we ever heard/known of why Shou runs that tiger print store of hers?

> What do we, and others, think of the two outside world gals?

>Shou likes tiger stripes, and firmly believes other people should like them too.
>You like them, they're good kids and they're so cute together. You think they're on pretty good terms with just about everyone save for Scarlet Devil Mansion, where they are on just cordial terms, after that stunt they pulled with the faerie raid.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #228 on: September 14, 2018, 07:57:05 pm »
Tagging out now~

> "Thanks!"
> Head out of town on foot, then take flight and head to the Hakurei Shrine.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #229 on: September 14, 2018, 08:18:01 pm »
Tagging out now~

> "Thanks!"
> Head out of town on foot, then take flight and head to the Hakurei Shrine.

>You leave the market behind, and the rest of the town soon enough. Taking to the air, you make a short flight eastward, toward a fairly unassuming woods, and the Hakurei that is heavily obscured by it.
>Landing just outside the shrine, near the old red torii gateway, you can see a short, curvaceous, green-haired  youkai standing by it, wearing an island shirt and matching shorts. "Hey! Hey! Intruder!" she barks for a moment, then without missing a beat says "Heya, Captain! Haven't seen you in awhile!"

>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • DaiKoa is lovely
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #230 on: September 14, 2018, 08:38:27 pm »
> Relationship with curvaceous island-like youkai.
> How's the shrine look? What state is it in, rather. Better than we've seen last?

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #231 on: September 14, 2018, 11:35:07 pm »
> Relationship with curvaceous island-like youkai.
> How's the shrine look? What state is it in, rather. Better than we've seen last?

>You have no idea who this is.
>It seems in fair condition. Reimu is on the front porch.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #232 on: September 14, 2018, 11:41:40 pm »
> How often do we come here that she knows us, then?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #233 on: September 14, 2018, 11:43:30 pm »
> How often do we come here that she knows us, then?

>Not very often at all.

>_

Serela

  • Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
  • LOOK AT ME
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #234 on: September 15, 2018, 12:23:01 am »
Oh, Aunn! Silently watching everyone 'til after the Four Seasons incident.

>"Hmm, it's been awhile since I've been this way..." Give a friendly wave and smile, though, as we approach, even if we don't recognize them.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #235 on: September 15, 2018, 12:31:12 am »
>"Hmm, it's been awhile since I've been this way..." Give a friendly wave and smile, though, as we approach, even if we don't recognize them.

>"Yep! I don't even remember the last time," she says. She gives you a smile as you wave.
>Entering the shrine is always a little difficult, it's just a place where ghosts shouldn't be. It would help if you step around the torii rather than going through it, but that is kind of rude,

>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • DaiKoa is lovely
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #236 on: September 15, 2018, 02:22:22 am »
> Perhaps we should fly down from above the shrine and past the torii on our next visit then...
> How does it feel when we do though? Is it more of a struggle and effort, or actually painful?

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #237 on: September 15, 2018, 03:25:09 am »
> Perhaps we should fly down from above the shrine and past the torii on our next visit then...
> How does it feel when we do though? Is it more of a struggle and effort, or actually painful?

>You could, but it is a bit presumptuous.
>It's more like a normal person having to go through a shadowy place at night. It's just kind of uncomfortable.

>_

Thata no Guykoro

  • I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: That Guy
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #238 on: September 15, 2018, 06:25:07 am »
>Brace ourselves and go through the torii.
>Mental examination: did that affect our feeling at all?
>Wave to the shrine maiden. "Hello!"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #239 on: September 15, 2018, 07:29:56 am »
>Brace ourselves and go through the torii.
>Mental examination: did that affect our feeling at all?
>Wave to the shrine maiden. "Hello!"

>You brace yourself and step through, experiencing a moment of the jibblies. You don't think the feeling really changed during that, and is certainly the same afterward.
>Approaching Reimu, you can see that she has a small green-haired faerie, no larger than your hand, laying on her lap. The shrine maiden herself is enjoying a cup of tea, and seems to be watching something to the southwest, though she is certainly aware of you with the occasional glance.
>"Hello Murasa. This isn't some kind of buddhist thing we're about to do, is it?" she says. "I'm not in the mood for fussing about that right now."

>_
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.051 seconds with 40 queries.