Topic: Ido thread: 東方真珠島 ~ Hollow Song of Birds  (Read 10484 times)

Naudiz

• The Somnambulist
  • The watchdog who never stops watching.
  • Nickname: NAUŠIZ
Re: Ido thread: 東方真珠島 ~ Hollow Song of Birds
« Reply #120 on: October 14, 2018, 05:43:28 am »
Is it really okay to hijack the TriFocuser thread like this? If we're doing this then we should at least make the top post a summary of all the idogames with relevant information.
I second this idea. Maybe link to the other games' threads too (even if they're long dead) for the sake of having any extra information handy. If not, wiki links would suffice.

Also, since I'm here, was there any recent estimate as to when HSoB's full version would be released? I read "a little bit longer" but I'm not sure whether they're trying to keep us on edge or they're actually close to being done.
Co-developer of Servants of Harvest Wish, Sapphire Panlogism, Comatose Chaos, and more.
I'm the dog that makes your game and calls you a bitch.
« Reply #121 on: October 18, 2018, 10:49:32 pm »
Did they get to post the stream's recording somewhere?  I'm trying to look for it, but can't seem to find it.  I'd imagine they'd've posted it on their blog or NND channel.

KaiserKnuckle

• You better stop,
  • and think about what you're doing
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: KSK
« Reply #122 on: October 19, 2018, 03:23:41 am »
If there was any recordings of the stream, then I do not think that Team Kaisendokaniknightwhatever have directly uploaded it themselves; I haven't seen anything on Mace or Milka's twitters relating to links to them, and directly searching for 東方真珠島 on Nico doesn't bring up anything that isn't a Kaisendo Direct or 1cc footage.

(Also, it should be mentioned; it seems that Reimu, Marisa, and Sakuya's art is now being handled by the person who drew the bosses, it seems.)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
  • Music interests and whatnot

Naudiz

• The Somnambulist
  • The watchdog who never stops watching.
  • Nickname: NAUŠIZ
« Reply #123 on: October 20, 2018, 02:19:56 am »
(Also, it should be mentioned; it seems that Reimu, Marisa, and Sakuya's art is now being handled by the person who drew the bosses, it seems.)

Ehhhhh, that's still Calamity's art. They just added new cut-ins for the players' Z-Spells.
Co-developer of Servants of Harvest Wish, Sapphire Panlogism, Comatose Chaos, and more.
I'm the dog that makes your game and calls you a bitch.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.064 seconds with 24 queries.