Author Topic: VVVVVV  (Read 1472 times)

TTBD

• The Terrible Bullet Dodger
  • ^ This is a meme. Praise it. ^
    • I have a Youtube account!
VVVVVV
« on: November 07, 2015, 09:22:23 PM »
http://thelettervsixtim.es/

Not sure if anybody's made a topic for this game yet (if not, I don't blame 'em), but i'm putting one up anyways.

A very fun game that I bet most of you haven't even heard of. If you know about it, feel free to talk here!
Looks like I don't need a signature either...

MatsuriSakuragi

Re: VVVVVV
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 11:07:47 PM »
VVVVVV isn't that obscure, you know. :V

I like it and usually play through it every year or so. It's a nice way to kill half an hour.

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 11:23:17 PM »
Ah yes, this game. I have played some of it, but I've gotten most of my experience from Super Meat Boy and watching it on Games Done Quick. Pretty neat game, I'll have to play through it to completion at some point.

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 12:24:13 AM »
I've played it several times at this point; I'm pretty sure I streamed it as well. Always good to go back to every now and then; it can be hard in places, but only when you have to do it in a set time... or with a set amount of attempts~ ^^

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2015, 03:24:14 AM »
Good game. Have every achievement in it except for the No Death mode one on the Steam release. I didn't deserve the Super Gravitron one as I was messing around with the big Viridian glitch, then managed to glitch into Super Gravitron then get stuck outside the actual play area. My best on Super Gravitron legit was like 30 seconds or something.

I was planning to try to do No Death Mode using the glitch, but I never bothered to actually learn the route. I wonder if it's even still in the game or if it's been fixed.