Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - GAME OVER  (Read 120120 times)

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Day One
« Reply #390 on: March 22, 2011, 09:08:33 PM »
VOTECOUNT  -  A Few Minutes Later Than Intended Edition

NeoSerela (5)  -  Conquerer, Kilgamayan, Schezo, Dormio, Shadoweh, Bardiche  (L-4)
Hanged Hourai (5)  -  huh what, capt. h, Pesco, Bardiche, NeoSerela  (L-4)
Conqueror (2)  -  Affinity, UncertainKitten, PX, Kilgamayan, huh what, NeoSerela
PX (1)  -  PX, Dormio, Shadoweh
Dormio (1)  -  Hanged Hourai, PX, Kilgamayan, huh what
Schezo (1)  -  Zakeri, capt. h
huh what (0)  -  Shadoweh, Bardiche, Hanged Hourai, Affinity, NeoSerela
Zakeri (0)  -  NeoSerela, Hanged Hourai, Shadoweh
Shadoweh (0)  -  Schezo, Dormio, capt. h
UncertainKitten (0)  -  Bardiche
capt. h (0)  -  Conqueror, Colt, Hanged Hourai
Bardiche (0)  -  UncertainKitten, huh what, NeoSerela
Kilgamayan (0)  -  Shadoweh, Conqueror

Not Voting:  Colt

With 16 votes in play, 9 are required to lynch.  Just under four hours remain in the day.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #391 on: March 22, 2011, 09:21:23 PM »
Hourai's my preferred lynch, so getting this cleared up.

##Unvote
##Vote Hourai

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #392 on: March 22, 2011, 09:27:21 PM »
Anyone care who Neo gave the messaging capabilities to?

I care that we don't know, because scum doesn't need to know.

I find it odd that Serela would bemoan the uselessness of such a power once it's public because knowing there's a neighbor creator doesn't really change the effectiveness of the neighbors themselves once they're alerady set.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #393 on: March 22, 2011, 09:30:20 PM »
I'm looking for provability of his claim by asking if they should come out. And Neo is too derp to understand the potential of a role :V.

« Reply #394 on: March 22, 2011, 09:59:51 PM »
Townie Twitchy Chemist
Using my scientific knowledge, I can redirect all night actions targeting a person to another. My twichyness makes me extra cautious, so if I?m targeted for a NK, then I automatically target myself and all actions that I get, including NK, are redirected to the person I originally chose to take the actions.
In essence, I'm bulletproof at the expense of another person. Possibly scum.

Why can't I ever be vanilla?
---------------

And I really don't know what to say at this point so I'll just say stuff, then you can ask questions I guess. 

I don't like how people are saddened over my thing on Zak. He was confusing town (scummy) and using his vote as a joke (anti-town). Whether it was bait or not, I don't see how I should be grilled over that.

Dormio was being fence-sittingy without vote to back up his words, without saying who was scum. Pressure vote to have him get an opinion on who is scum, and it sorta worked.

huh what, I consider my thing on him to be legit. And he was twisting my actions in an unneeded scummy light.

And I'm saddened at the newbie passes too.
---------------

I'm sorry to say, but this is basically a "not me" vote since I know I'm not scum.
##Unvote
##Vote: NeoSerela

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #395 on: March 22, 2011, 10:18:09 PM »
Dammit, Serela gave me a headset. And I was ready to vote him because with the way the filibuster worked, I cannot see why anyone would not vote themselves unless they were scum.

His claim is at least confirmable.

This does not confirm Serela as town

Let me finish catching up now.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #396 on: March 22, 2011, 10:20:38 PM »
All right. Why the fuck is everyone claiming? Secondly, it's not a full neighboring. We send messages and they are received every 24 hours. Thirdly, we have no idea who each other are. Though my more recent message last night identified myself to my message buddy.

Admittedly, it's kind of a huge pain in the ass to use. It's easier to make an off hand comment in a QT then send PMs to Serp.

As far as I understand, the filibuster either innocent childs a townie OR kills a scum. This kills Conquerer at the same time. So what the hell is the point of all the claims?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #397 on: March 22, 2011, 10:22:00 PM »
Oh, right.

##Unvote, Vote HangedHourai

That's L-3.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #398 on: March 22, 2011, 10:25:36 PM »
I find it odd that Serela would bemoan the uselessness of such a power once it's public because knowing there's a neighbor creator doesn't really change the effectiveness of the neighbors themselves once they're alerady set.
It does if they aren't sure I'm town, as I stated that I can see all their messages. Although in retrospect, I guess that just means they wouldn't go around revealing any role info they might have if they trusted eachother to be town. But whatever.

Hourai, you don't necessarily have to do not-me voting for this, as if you're town and Conq isn't lying at all, then you WON'T be lynched, and actually become a confirmed townie, so it's not all bad. Of course, there's still the you thinking I might be scum, so I understand.

Hourai's power sounds pretty useful, as he basically can go around redirecting nightkills, AND is essentially bulletproof so scum cannot get rid of him. Making him a confirmed townie so he's impossible to be lynched as well would be cool.

UKninja:Maybe I wouldn't vote myself because I know I'm town and the other person might not be? My power's benefits go on after I die anyway.

UKninja2:It said it revealed the flip of the townie as well, so if Hourai was going to be the choice, we would have known in a little bit anyway. And besides, as with a regular lynch, we still want to try to hit a scum between our two options if we can. My power wasn't anything that's gonna hurt town to be claimed anyway, unlike... almost any other power, really, and I figured Hourai would end up being the choice, so in the end, it hardly ends up mattering. Unless suddenly people start switching to me and Hourai doesn't end up being it.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #399 on: March 22, 2011, 10:28:48 PM »
Well, Hourai looks to be the target. If there are no objections, I'll act in approx half an hour.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

« Reply #400 on: March 22, 2011, 10:29:31 PM »
@Mod Votecount just to make sure UK's vote counted.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #401 on: March 22, 2011, 10:32:16 PM »
VOTECOUNT  -  We Deliver Edition

Hanged Hourai (6)  -  huh what, capt. h, Pesco, Bardiche, NeoSerela, UncertainKitten  (L-3)
NeoSerela (6)  -  Conquerer, Kilgamayan, Schezo, Dormio, Shadoweh, Hanged Hourai, Bardiche  (L-3)
Conqueror (1)  -  Affinity, PX, Kilgamayan, huh what, NeoSerela
PX (1)  -  PX, Dormio, Shadoweh
Schezo (1)  -  Zakeri, capt. h
Dormio (0)  -  Hanged Hourai, PX, Kilgamayan, huh what
huh what (0)  -  Shadoweh, Bardiche, Hanged Hourai, Affinity, NeoSerela
Zakeri (0)  -  NeoSerela, Hanged Hourai, Shadoweh
Shadoweh (0)  -  Schezo, Dormio, capt. h
UncertainKitten (0)  -  Bardiche
capt. h (0)  -  Conqueror, Colt, Hanged Hourai
Bardiche (0)  -  UncertainKitten, huh what, NeoSerela
Kilgamayan (0)  -  Shadoweh, Conqueror

Not Voting:  Colt

With 16 votes in play, 9 are required to lynch.  A bit less than two and a half hours remain before the deadline.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #402 on: March 22, 2011, 10:34:05 PM »
@Serela: Well, on the one hand, the claims seemed unnecessary given whatever happened, the claim would be revealed. Whether by death or life. On the other, I see now how that could influence a decision strongly.

« Reply #403 on: March 22, 2011, 10:36:03 PM »
GDI

I might as well say this right now. Neo is lying about his role. That's the second part of my ability, but I didn't want to claim it yet. He somehow knows what it does, but it's the other part of my role.

However, I still recieve all the messages that were sent because I have the reciever station.
I'm countering you on this.
HEY UK, YOU LIKE POKEMON?

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #404 on: March 22, 2011, 10:39:40 PM »
Me: Serela no one should claim from this flip since we're going to see the role of who we flip anyways.
Serela: AAAHH HERE IS MY ROLE
Hanged Hourai: AHHH HERE'S MINE TOO
UncertainKitten: DON'T REVEAL ROLE STUFF BUT PS HERE'S A ROLE THING I GOT
YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS STOP CLAIMING.

So let me get this straight Serela. You gave a radio to two random people that you didn't know the alignments of so you could spy on them and you think this is useless? I guess one of them was UK. I don't understand how your flip would turn your role vanilla.

Cut by like six people including Hanged Hourai: Uhm. What.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #405 on: March 22, 2011, 10:40:26 PM »
Pesco: Sorry if I gave you the wrong vibe, but what I meant about clearing Dormio a bit was that he does bring up stuff, try to fix it and run around while confusing us all.  That's what he did last game and I get the feeling that's what he's doing in this one.

Wellll, I want to see if the roleclaim is really believable now.  This was also who I preferred earlier but though it wasn't going to happen.  It sounds a bit overpowered IMO but let's see.

##Unvote:
##Vote: Hanged Hourai

cut: wait what?  Is someone lying?  What part is your role Hourai?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #406 on: March 22, 2011, 10:41:19 PM »
So...I was talking to you.

Also, I was under the impression that NeoSerela sent out two hand sets, and can't talk to either of us. But he can see all the messages because he has a "receiver station" the messages go through.

@Shadoweh: What I received has NOTHING to do with my role. I feel perfectly comfortable claiming it since it's not specifically relating to me. FURTHER, it confirmed Serela's role, though not his alignment.

So, please to be reading the game, Shadoweh, and not just jumping on "IT'S A CLAIM, OH MY GAWD"

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #407 on: March 22, 2011, 10:42:06 PM »
NO ONE ELSE VOTE HOURAI!

He's at L-2.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #408 on: March 22, 2011, 10:44:25 PM »
Hourai:...o_O What am I lying about, again?
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #409 on: March 22, 2011, 10:44:38 PM »
EBWOP:Though>Thought

Shadoweh

« Reply #410 on: March 22, 2011, 10:46:59 PM »
I wasn't expecting the game to explode between when I started typing and now!

UK: I think Hourai is claiming he has the receiver station and Serela is lying?
Serela: Uhm, did someone send a message about pokemon?
Schezo: You should probably unvote until we can figure this.. this out.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Conqueror

« Reply #411 on: March 22, 2011, 10:49:13 PM »
I'm going to be filibustering in about 10 minutes as per agreed earlier, just a note, unless everyone suddenly wants to jump on Neo.

Latest shenanigans are a bit confusing. At this point Hourai is probably the better target. Neo can defend himself tomorrow.  :V

« Reply #412 on: March 22, 2011, 10:49:34 PM »
Major stinking derp.
Well, I typed that up too fast without even making sure it was coherent.

What I mean is that the other part of my role lets me hear the conversation. And what I mean by you lying is that my flavor suggests that you aren't a radio operator, but something different.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #413 on: March 22, 2011, 10:50:56 PM »
Ok then?

Serela and Hourai?  What's going on there, they have the same ability?

##Unvote:

Shadoweh

« Reply #414 on: March 22, 2011, 10:52:07 PM »
Conqueror: Since this has turned into a counter-claim situation I would ask that you hold off for a half hour.

« Reply #415 on: March 22, 2011, 10:52:21 PM »
@Schezo
No.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #416 on: March 22, 2011, 10:56:18 PM »
Hourai:Then why wouldn't you claim this?

Anyway, I have no idea what Hourai is going on about. I told the truth.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #417 on: March 22, 2011, 10:57:45 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Hanged Hourai

Schezo took my L-2 post, and Hourai sounds like a better use of the ability now.

Conqueror

« Reply #418 on: March 22, 2011, 10:59:43 PM »
ZZZ Clear up your claims so I can do my thing. I'll give you 30 more min.

Also, no more votes on Hourai - he's at L-2.

Shadoweh

« Reply #419 on: March 22, 2011, 10:59:59 PM »
Serela: Just a straight answer, was there a message about pokemon or that somehow relates to pokemon (wtf) or not?