Author Topic: NoTV 2 Mafia (Game Over, Scum and 3rd Party Win)  (Read 67445 times)

Re: NoTV 2 Mafia (Day Six) (MyLO)
« Reply #960 on: October 20, 2014, 10:47:29 PM »
but why would bt vote his scum buddy right into mylo >.> tbh i dont think sky paladin was even considered at any point until his crazy reasoning

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #961 on: October 20, 2014, 10:47:41 PM »
In the Evening

Sky_Paladin: BT, CF7, Mitsuki (3) (L-1)
BT: PX , rawr (2)

Not voting: Sky_Paladin, (1)

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch
5 hours remain

« Reply #962 on: October 20, 2014, 10:53:49 PM »
@Rawr: distancing could be an explanation, but it's null in my opinion because it could go either way.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #963 on: October 20, 2014, 10:55:23 PM »
BT and I have done this before, when we realized we were in a bad spot and decided to go super double bus to buy an extra day. It worked for an extra day, yeah. Also
YOLO
Unvote
Vote Sky Paladin

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #964 on: October 20, 2014, 10:57:46 PM »
Final Day Votecount

Sky_Paladin: BT, CF7, Mitsuki, PX (4)
BT: rawr (1)

Not voting: Sky_Paladin, (1)

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

Affinity

• hoho
Re: NoTV 2 Mafia (Game Over, Scum Win)
« Reply #965 on: October 20, 2014, 11:44:43 PM »
Alice Margatroid was actually rather devastated by Marisa's death over the past few days, and took a backseat to all the celebrations, preferring instead to mourn for a dead friend.  She really really missed Marisa during her absence, and to find her again and miss her again was... pretty marisa.  The times they spent together on youkai-extermination excursions, discussions on magic, etc. passed over her in silence, and how they replayed incessantly in her mind! 

Maybe this was a curse of forest magicians in particular, but she gradually went a bit loony, dressing up some of her dolls in Marisa's clothes and having them play out scenarios and memories from the past, sometimes even in the midst of others.  Town, was quite frankly, freaked out by her conduct, and in this lay the seeds of many fates, hers and theirs.

On the sixth day, when they were tired and exasperated with the many mysteries and suspects, they managed to narrow down the day's lynch to BT and Sky_Paladin, the earlier for her sudden silence after N2 and the latter for her haggishness.  It was all pretty close, until Alice, anxious to avenge Marisa, gave a really strange case which raised many eyebrows.  Not only that, but she had the gall to accuse them of apathy and not playing the game, which incited many furies.  Everyone, mafia and town included, saw the obvious case they were looking for, and as Alice was playing with her dolls, they literally pounced on her, bringing her to the scaffold as the sun set.

"Marisa!", in active speech, but no one cared.  Alice Margatroid, Vanilla Town was raised by rope just as she raised her dolls by string.  She looked like a puppet of the gods as her dolls, dressed and undressed, were collected in a pile and burned.  She died with hatred in her heart.   
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 12:07:22 AM by Affinity »

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #966 on: October 20, 2014, 11:59:33 PM »
Sky_Paladin's role PM is as follows:

You are Alice Margatroid, Vanilla Townie and human.  You have no special abilities.

Times were more interesting when Marisa was around to act as rivals, but her recent seculsion has made you feel really lonely.   Oh well, you still have this friendship to fight for, if nothing else.  You hope she's okay.

You win when town form the majority.  All the best.

Re: NoTV 2 Mafia (Game Over, Scum and 3rd Party Win)
« Reply #967 on: October 21, 2014, 12:02:24 AM »
gg wp. this game was pretty hilarious the moment i replaced in and saw that i had already won but didnt

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #968 on: October 21, 2014, 12:04:12 AM »
Epilogue

When this information came to light, a sudden chill descended upon the Village.  The autumn leaves grew crinkled.  Birds flew past town in haste, in flight of whatever and wherever.

Evening came for the last time and remained forever.

As town huddled together in fear, BT, Kasen Ibraki, Mafia Goon, and Mitsuki, Sakuya Izayoi, Scum JoAT, did away with their disguises, and descended upon town with mischievous fury.  There was much bloodletting in the dark, and very soon the Village was forgotten, in ruins, a thing of the past. 

The Scarlet Devil Mansion, on the other hand, looked exceptionally beautiful that night.

===

Mafia, consisting of Shadoweh, Raikaria, Mitsuki, and BT, have won!

Conqueror, Third Party, looking on from the moon with a sense of apathy, has won!

Town, consisting of everyone else, have lost!

===

BAD END

« Reply #969 on: October 21, 2014, 12:05:13 AM »
Seeing how my buddies kept dying one by one was the worst thing ever, and if this game reached D7 it'd become obvious I wasn't jailor since it'd just be MyLo insteado of presudo MyLo. Glad everything worked out in the end, town played super well so I didn't think we'd win!

« Reply #970 on: October 21, 2014, 12:07:10 AM »
man shadoweh outright crumbed mitsuki being her buddy when posting my immortal. fucked up

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #971 on: October 21, 2014, 12:10:10 AM »
I've never read past chapter one of my immortal. Too painful.

gg

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #972 on: October 21, 2014, 12:29:49 AM »
Man was 100% certain BT was scum :/

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #973 on: October 21, 2014, 12:31:20 AM »
> Town played super well

I would completely argue against this seeing how the last 3 days went. Literally nobody else trying to play the game just took away all my motivation to try.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #974 on: October 21, 2014, 12:32:26 AM »
I don't think I'm cut out to play Mafia any more. I guess you win your petty grudge against me, PX.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #975 on: October 21, 2014, 12:50:16 AM »
I was the first scum kill and that's good enough for me.

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #976 on: October 21, 2014, 01:00:23 AM »
Role PMs:

Conq:

You are Reisen Undongein Inaba, the Lunatic Moon Rabbit aligned with the third-party.  Caught in the crossroads of the conflict between vampires and humans, and somewhat tired of your eternal servitude to Eirin and Kaguya, you wonder if you can somehow gain a monopoly on the full moon's power over the Scarlets (fake as it is).  Maybe then you could bargain your way back into a nice homecoming, back to the way things were, the halcyon days before the accursed date of 1969. 

You have the following abilities:

Commute (passive) - You plan to evade the ensuing carnage by journeying back into the Bamboo Forest.  On tbe beginning of N2, everyone in the topic will be notified that you will not be around to target or be targeted during the night.
Lunar Mark (passive):  During the beginning of N0 and N1, you gain a lunar mark, which you may inflict on other players immediately (see below).
Inflict (active) - Once per night, if you have any in reserve, you may inflict a lunar mark on another player.  That person is now marked
Redirect (active) - Once per night, you may use your illusory powers to redirect a marked person onto another player.  Any actions the player undertakes will now be targeteted onto this other player.  The person will no longer be marked after use.
Red Eyes (active) - You may act as a one-shot bulletproof and a godmother (giving townie/human results to investigative roles) for the night you use this ability.  You may only use this ability once in the game.

You also sense the presence of the moonstone, a family heirloom of the villagers passed around every twilight meant to protect the holder from the N2 conversion.  However, you also know that its actually a fragment of the moon.  If you or the people you marked manage to get hold of it, you sense that it will probably benefit you in some way.

You know that Maribel Hearn is not in the game, and thus you may fakeclaim as her. A girl who mishappened her way into Gensokyo not long ago, supposedly.

You win when Remillia Scarlet is dead, and you manage to survive when either town or scum achieve their win condition. All the best.

===

Scum

===

Shadoweh:

You are Remillia Scarlet,Mafia Godmother aligned with scum.  For a long time, you honestly thought that you had actually surpassed your shameful heritage.  That the wisdom and experience of 500 years would prevail, and that you'd never have to commit such horrible things again.  But sadly, the same ungodly impulses from long ago have seized you almost completely, and when the fangs bare and the moon shines blood red, there's nothing one can do but succumb to their instincts.  Such is life.

Godmother (active) - If you are targeted by an investigative ability during the night, you would return the same results as if you were town (not guilty) and human.
Convert (active) - On N2, you must attempt to convert someone into a vampire Mafia goon with no special abilities.  However, they will be given info on the rest of the scumteam and access to the scum QT only on the next night.
Fate Manipulation (passive) - Whenever a coinflip results from a tie in the number of votes between you and the competing wagon, the other person will always be lynched.

You also know of the presence of the Night Hunter, a vampire sided with the town who will merely die when targeted by the conversion ability.

You know that Sanae Kochiya is not in the game, and so you may fakeclaim as her if you wish.  A shrine maiden who supposedly rushed to the village at first opportunity when bad news reached her, or something.

You are scumbuddies with X and Y, and can converse in the QT here.  You win when scum form the majority.  Good luck.

Mitsuki:

You are Sakuya Izayoi, Mafia JoAT and aligned with the scum.  Recent events have been quite distressing, and your fellow inhabitants in the SDM have already fled the mansion under Remillia's auspices.  While your loyalty to the SDM and its master still remains intact despite all the atrocities to come, you secretly wonder whether things are really as they are meant to be. 

Commute (passive) - In one of Remillia's last lucid moments, she wished for you to evade the scene on the night of the full moon so that you might not see her at her worst.  On the beginning of N2, everyone in the topic will be notified that you will not be around to target or be targeted by any night actions during the night.
Rolecop (active) - Once during the game, you may rolecop someone.  That person's full role PM sans alignment will be given to you in most cases.
Roleblock (active) - Twice during the game, you may roleblock someone and prevent her from carrying out her night actions.
Rewind (active) - Once during the game, you may rewind a target back to the game-state she was in at the start of the game.  Sadly, this action will fail against vampires.  You may target yourself and hence replenish all of your abilities.

Furthermore, by some interesting twist of fate, you are in possession of the moonstone, the fabled heirloom of the Human Village destined to appear in times of crisis.  All you know about the stone is that it has the effect of preventing a human from being converted on N2 (causing the person to merely die), and that it is extremely harmful to vampires if they were to take possession of it (what effect it is exactly is unknown). 

On the first twilight, you must pass the moonstone to someone else (not the Scarlets!).  That person will only be told that they must pass the stone the next twilight, everything else is shrouded in mystery, including your identity as the stone-passer.  You may attach a 100-word PM to the stone detailing its 'effects to mislead them (or tell the truth!), if you wish.

You know that Hong Meiling is not in the game (for very sad reasons), and so you may fakeclaim as her if you wish, as the gatekeeper of SDM who fled the scene some time ago.

You are scumbudies with Y and Z, and can converse in the QT here.  You win when scum form the majority.  Good luck.

Raikaria:

You are Flandre Scarlet, Mafia N2-Janitor Vig and aligned with the scum.  Things are really really fun nowadays!  You can still remember the night she suddenly stopped hating you, the night she unlocked the basement and embraced you with tears in her eyes.  You're not quite sure what's she so sad about, but now she's given you full rein to do whatever you want!  Together with her, you await the full moon with great anticipation, the night where you and your sister can finally leave up to the epitaph 'Scarlet Devil' after so long.

You have the abilities:

Consume (active) - On N2, you must target someone and attempt to suck them dry.  This kill will pierce through all protection, and the leftover body will be so mutilated that no one will know who the victim is (flip concealed).  However you'll probably not remember anything yourself, so you won't get a flip either.
One-shot hitman (active) - If you are conducting the NK, you may choose to use your hitman shot.  It will pierce through all forms of protection as well.

You know that Byakuren Hijiri is not in the game, and thus you can fakeclaim as her if you wish, as a travelling missionary wishing to spread the tenets of Bhuddism.

You are scumbuddies with X and Z and converse in the QT here.  You win when scum form the majority.  All the best.

===

Town

===

Dorian:

You are Marisa Kirasame, Town Mycologist!  Happy-go-lucky in the face of adversity!  Optimistic even when the world around you is detiorating!  Sociable even when most of your friends have abandoned you!  Well, haha!  The secret to your illogical happiness is a diet of wholesome mushrooms, handpicked from the best places!  Who cares what people think of you as long as you're happy!  It's who you are, after all!  >:D

You have the following 'abilities':

Mushrooms (active): Once every night except for N2, you may forcefully feed the target some mushrooms!  What they do you've long forgotten, but they are certain to spread the joy!  :0
Facade (active): Research has shown that one's emotions are determined by their facial appearances and verbal tics, and you're a staunch believer in that!  Every post you make must include an exclamation mark and a word or emoticon conveying the idea of happiness and joy!  Cause if you don't too many times, your facade will probably fall apart and you'll get depressed! bad things happen when you're depressed!  :(

You win when town forms the majority.  Good luck!  :)

Sadly, you are also Marisa Kirasame, Town Night Hunter, and a stinkin' vampire.  You're not sure what happened some time ago, on that fateful night of the full moon when you suddenly lost all control, but well... that's how things are and will be forever.  Trying to distract yourself from the truth has only affirmed it ever more strongly, and well, sigh.

In addtion to the above, you have the following abilities:

Secret identity (passive): If you let anyone know you are a vampire or that you have done something on N2, you'd probably be lynched immediately (modkill). You may do this on purpose however.  If you last till LyLO and it's MyLO, psuedo- equivalents, this restriction is lifted.
Visit (active):  On N2 only, you may visit someone.  You'll be told whether she conducted any night actions or not.
Immunity (passive): If you're targeted by Remillia's conversion ability, you'll merely die instead.

You win when town forms the majority.  All the best.  Hopefully you can redeem yourself somehow.

Dormio:

You are Reimu Hakurei, Town Jailkeeper and human.  You're not sure what happened to Remillia recently, she seemed rather schizophrenic and frightful the last time she came over to your shrine for tea.  It'll be sad to face her again in a non-friendly capacity, but that's what you gotta do for the Human Village.

Jailkeep (active): On every night except for N2, you may jailkeep someone.  While that person will be protected from most kills, he will also be roleblocked and unable to conduct any actions that night.  You may not jailkeep yourself, nor may you jailkeep someone twice in a row.

You win when town forms the majority.  All the best.

ActionDan:

You are Hatate Himekaidou, Town Commuter Cop and a tengu!  Well, exciting things are happening in the Human Village, and while you're not sure what exactly, you know it's worth a scoop.  Too bad you left your camera back at the Youkai Mountain, but that probably won't be a problem for you.

Commute (passive) - Rather conveniently, you plan to slip away on the night of the full moon to get your camera.  On the beginning of N2 , everyone in the topic will be notified that you will not be around to target or be targeted by any night actions during the night.
Investigate (active) - From N3 onwards, you may inverstigate someone as long as you don't get a successful investigation the previous night.  That person's alignment will be made known to you.

You win when town forms the majority.  All the best.

SB:

You're Kotohime, Town JoAT and a human.  You're not sure what you're doing here, as the the little rabbit princess, but well, strange things are afoot, and it's up to you as the police officer to set things straight!  It'll be good practice to hone your excellent skills, no doubt.

You have the following abilities, and may only use any combination of them thrice in the game, on non-N2 nights:

Track (active) - If the target carries out any night action, the target of that action will be known to you.
Watch (active) - If the target is targeted as a result of any other night actions, the initiators of those actions will be known to you.

PX:

You are Patchoulli Knowledge, Vanilla Townie and human.  Sometime ago, Remillia pleaded with everyone at dinner to leave the mansion, and go far far away to a place where she could not touch them.  It was a tragic moment, passed over in silence and in sobbing, and though you did leave in haste, you decided to stick around in the Human Village on the off-chance that you could do anything to help.  Too bad the nights you spent pouring through the books you poured over had nothing to say on the vampires that stalk the night, and to think that Remi could number herself among them is... a bit much.  You plan to continue researching, but things look grim when grimoires don't say anything.

Oar4ish:

You are Renko Usami, Vanilla Townie and human. This time, you looked a bit too far beyond the looking-glass, only to fall into one of the most acopolyptic events to benight Gensokyo in all of its history ever since the last NoTV.  You're not sure if your friend Maribel is around here to, but you hope very much to fight to preserve it, and perhaps journey around this beautiful, beautiful place, as you have always wanted.

CF7:

You are Heida no Akyuu, Vanilla Townie and human.  You can chronicle things pretty well, but this situation calls for the present and not the past sadly so you have no speical abilities.  You're pretty sure that this event isn't meant to be, and you hope history will see better days yet.  The future will be better tomorrow after all.

Zakeri:

You are Rikako Asakura, Vanilla Townie and human.  According to your calculations, Gensokyo as you know it ends this week.  Well, hopefully that isn't the case, but you're going to have to pull your weight with town to get through this.  Hopefully you can survive to do more calculations, or something.

NNR/rawr:

You are Rika, Vanilla Townie and human.  One day you went to the Human Village to buy a wrench and boy, look where that got you.  Hopefully you can survive long enough to get back to wherever you came from.  Man there just aren't enough humans in Gensokyo sometimes.

BT:

You are Kasen Ibraki Vanilla Townie and human.  Sadly your ability to talk to birds won't do you much good here.  If only you could converse with bats.., but generally, like other people in touhou, you're just at the wrong place at the wrong time.  Hopefully you can help the Human Village get through this ordeal and get on to wherever you're going.  (man I don't even know you)

Unfortunately, you have been targeted by the conversion effect last night, despite your best efforts at paranoia.  While you were lying in wait on the doorstep of your home, Shadoweh seemed to materialize from behind, sinking her fangs into your shoulder!  Pain mixed with pleasure, almost bordering on PG-13.  You fell onto the floor with a limpid sigh and knew no more.

When you awoke to the sun streaming into your eyes, the sunlight burned you terribly.  Front teeth shaped into fangs.  Dry, itchy skin.  Luckily, before any sad stuff like memories or emotions cold assail, a terrible blood hunger from within blanked out your mind. 

===

The transformation is complete.  From now on, you are now Kasen Ibraki, Mafia Goon, and a vampire.  You will be notified of the scum QT and your buddies (other than Shadoweh, who's Remillia Scarlet) only during the night. 

Due to your tremendous hunger, you must attempt the NK every night until you get a successful one, under the risk of death by starvation.  If you don't manage to kill anyone the next two nights, bad things will probably happen.

Good luck, and do play for your win condition.

Sky_Paladin:

You are Alice Margatroid, Vanilla Townie and human.  Times were more interesting when Marisa was around to act as rivals, but her recent seculsion has made you feel really lonely.   Oh well, you still have this friendship to fight for, if nothing else.  You hope she's okay.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #977 on: October 21, 2014, 01:04:00 AM »
I don't think I'm cut out to play Mafia any more. I guess you win your petty grudge against me, PX.

Hahahahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ahahahahahahahahahahahshaha
I think this is the only way I can respond without getting in trouble.

« Reply #978 on: October 21, 2014, 01:05:35 AM »
I thought PX was scum for putting effort into the game 6 days in a row, town PX doesn't do that.

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #979 on: October 21, 2014, 01:08:43 AM »
Bastard Notes:

Moonstone:

- Moonstone starts off purple, changes color based on who was lynched previously.  If scum, turns red, town, turns purple.  Grants hidden hated modifier to holder depending on faction and color (e.g if red, town holder is hated, etc.)
- Blocks recruitment as advertised.
- If holder is lynched or NK'ed, it ends up on a random human on the wagon/in the game.

Reisen:

- If a person she marks gets the moonstone, she is rolecopped (sans alignment)
- When she receives the moonstone, she'll be told the above, gain 1 mark, and get a reflexive roleblock.
- If Remillia is lynched and she gains possession of the moonstone, she wins automatically (shoehorned due to Conq being OP)

Dorian:

- If she sends a mushroom/visits either Reimu, Alice or Patchoulli, she forms neighbor QTs with them, where she can tell them her troubles (and results) with no penalty.
- If she visits the recruit on N2, they become lovers.
- If she broke her PR too many times she would get a hated modifier and more.

ActionDan:

- If she is rewound by Sakuya, her camera disappears! and she would have no cop ability.

Dormio:

- If whoever she targets is marked, it is removed without her knowing (flavor).

« Reply #980 on: October 21, 2014, 01:18:04 AM »
so what was with "town forms a majority" in the role pm?

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #981 on: October 21, 2014, 01:19:16 AM »
Requesting QT links and night actions. I want to know why my mark on BT disappeared :V

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #982 on: October 21, 2014, 01:22:01 AM »
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/eApwvHSZjVu

This was my personal cutie. There's not much there though.

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #983 on: October 21, 2014, 01:28:58 AM »
Night actions

N1:

Mitsuki rolecops Dormio -> learns that he's Reimu Hakurei, non-N2 Jailkeeper.
Conq marks BT -> mark instantly activates, Conq learns that he has no special abilities. Conq can replace the 100-word PM BT sends with his own, and will learn who he passes it to.
Dormio jailkeeps Dorian -> successful
Dorian feeds Dormio -> action fail
SB tracks Shadoweh -> no result

N2:

Raikaria vig'ed Dormio
Shadoweh converted BT -> (mark disappears as BT is now a vampire, Conq notified)
Dorian visited Raikaria -> knows she targeted someone else last night.

N3:

SB watches Conq -> Mitsuki targeted him
Conq marks Mitsuki -> failed
Mitsuki roleblocks Conq -> success
BT NK's Dan -> success
Dan cops Shadoweh -> success: town

N4:

SB watches Conq -> failed
Conq marks PX -> successful
Mitsuki NK's Conq -> failed

N5:

Mitsuki rewinds herself -> success
BT NK's SB -> success

===

Moonstone Movements

Mitsuki -> BT -> ActionDan -> Mitsuki -> Conq (with each twilight)

===

Graveyard QT
Scum QT

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #984 on: October 21, 2014, 01:40:18 AM »
Setup notes:

Scum, despite nabbing the power roles all the times they could and getting 3 mislynches, almost got broken in by Conq, who made town rather OP.  Since he had to lynch Remillia he was a functional vanilla until then, which I overlooked.  I thought Conq wouldn't have much luck getting the mark proc but man this game.  Ended up having to remove him 'via win condition' to give scum a fighting chance (which they capitalized on). 

Moonstone was not as cool as I wanted it to be, and was more of a scrappy mechanic than anything that made Conq even more OP.  Too many hidden stuff made it confusing and wonky.  Think it would be better if I made it far simpler (e.g no PM, known effect). 

Dorian's Secret Identity PR was also a bit hm.  Personally I think no-claim rules are viable and flavorful in theory, but the wording of it made him push his softclaim a bit further than I wanted him to.  Would have been fun to see him neighbor Dormio, but sigh we can't have good things.

Similarity with the previous game is also a problem, as is the wrong win conditions (giving rawr a clear!) and the incomplete fakeclaims for scum (since they didn't have species).   I apologize for these and hope you all had fun anyways.  Me and Bard think that it's a rather town-sided setup, so props to scum for winning.

===

Play Notes:

I was quite impressed by PX's play and motivation this game, and would have thought him Town MVP if not for his slip-up at the end and other factors. 

I think Sky_Paladin has improved a lot too with regards to posting style and I commend him for it since it must have taken some strength of will.  A glimmer of his old self appeared towards the end of D6 but I don't think he deserved the flak for it. 

Liked Zakeri's roleplay towards the end of D1 and wanted him to stay on, sadly he came too late.  Dorian was also amusing with his role and was really in-character, which was great; think he pushed his soft-claim a bit too far though, but that was in-character too.  rawr was quite cool too, but for CF7 (a bit apathetic), O4rfish (too defensive), not so much. 

Conq was an utterly terrifying persona behind a terrifying role and caused headaches.  Dormio and SB played pretty well individually as well.  Compared to last game the town PRs were really cool.  ActionDan did claim commuter cop to Mitsuki through the moonstone however, which was a bit sad and unfortunate.

Scum played the distancing game rather well the first few days, but I think faltered on roles a bit too much towards the end (partially my fault), and BT's change in posting style was quite obvious.  I wished they could have used the initial stone PM more creatively though, and that Mitsuki rewound N4 (though the rolespec behind it was valid), but overall they did a decent job.

All in all, I think this game was pretty alright, and far better than the disaster of the first game.  So yeah, I think I can finally put this concept to rest, as can the Scarlets and stuff.  Thanks to all for playing (and Bard for co-modding)!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 01:42:10 AM by Affinity »

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

« Reply #986 on: October 21, 2014, 01:52:32 AM »
CF7 attitude toward the end made me think he was scum and he wasnt trying. BT i thought was pretty obvious scum just from the posts he did and didnt make. Im not to experienced to have realized anything about the jailor claim possibly screwing over mituski but ill try to keep things like that in mind for the future maybe.

anyways sorry for not actually trying to play when i first replaced in, just thinking about reading 3 days of crap kinda made me regret so i decided to ignore all that and make fresh new opinions because of the recruitment.

« Reply #987 on: October 21, 2014, 01:56:31 AM »
I was quite impressed by PX's play and motivation this game, and would have thought him Town MVP if not for his slip-up at the end and other factors.
YOLO
Unvote
Vote Sky Paladin
YOLO

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #988 on: October 21, 2014, 03:47:54 AM »
I should not have tried to play mafia while I had guests and no free time, so fangz alot 2 ma frend Mitsuki 4 wnhing dis gmae 4 us! I wasn't crumbing her being my partner, the original writer had a 'friend' who was helping them write and if there's anyone who would help me write terrible fanfiction.. ^_^/

Conqueror and I left the game together in matrimony. HAPPY END

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #989 on: October 21, 2014, 04:54:44 AM »
ive read the entirety of my immortal (regrettably), i just thought you picked her because she was your scumbuddy