Author Topic: Remilia Quest Tr?  (Read 44041 times)

Re: Remilia Quest Tr?
« Reply #270 on: June 08, 2013, 10:34:37 PM »
>"Mh mh. I'm sure she will be looking forward to meet you, Sakuya."
>"In fact the first moments she was summoned here by manipulation of her fate, Dio, as we came to know near the end of the skirmish, was fully intent on dying trying to rescue an helpess victim from a vampire and her youkai cohorts; and I'm actually quoting her statement."
>Direct your gaze from Sakuya to Meiling, then rests it on the chair of the vampire hunter. "Her bravery and goodness of heart are to be admired and they should be even more, if it were not for her overzealousness partially clouding her judgement."
>"I am currently referring to the present state Dio found herself in, which began with the misguided action of fending off the clostest "captor" she could reach, namely the pacific Amitsu...."
>"And while I was reminded of Sakuya's beatiful flowering fighting techique, having observed her, I don't ever remember observing our Sakuya sustaining real impairing injuries leading to a deadlock when a foe of my caliber starts a counterattack but not entirely goes through with it."
>Turn to Meiling. "Meiling, you are right: it is now settled down, out of the inner goodness of her motives and her acceptance united to those of the ones around her."
>Tiny smile." Enough with the grim past, we have to stay on touch with the better part of this present -point to the beak- that includes not letting purple concoctions boil."

>Patchouli returns as you summarize the events of the evening, carrying two jars with her suspended in a bubble of magical energy.
>"I do worry about possibly overwhelming her, though." Amitsu admits. "True, the situation has settled down since her rather dramatic arrival, but she is still new to this world. She may have been in her Gensokyo before, but we don't know how similiar ours is to the one she left."
>"It might be better to show her what Gensokyo's like as it is." Meiling offers in counterpoint. "Humans, vampires, youkai, we all get along here. Maybe the vampires of her Gensokyo are different, but Remilia's different. And so is Eriza." she adds to Sei.
>The samurai nods as Patchy returns to her work. "We of the Keep are, in a way, as strange to this Gensokyo as Dio herself is, and yet I discern that the darkness of the old years has passed. Remilia herself is proof of that, as is the Hakurei of this era. Both have welcomed us, despite the earlier incident. If I were one to hope, I would hope that Dio would find the same."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #271 on: June 08, 2013, 11:13:22 PM »
>Nod. "Exactly. The current times are much more hospitable to those who enjoy both peace, as well as a good fight. In a way, it's paradise for almost any sort of person, if they happen to share such feelings. Of course, boredom is life's greatest enemy in times such as this. Even greater a foe than death. Well, as much as you could consider my sort of existence 'life'."
>Pause thoughtfully. "Hmm...We should have something sweet ready for her when she's back on her feet. Help pull the nerves back together and whatnot."
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

« Reply #272 on: June 08, 2013, 11:44:14 PM »
>Nod. "Exactly. The current times are much more hospitable to those who enjoy both peace, as well as a good fight. In a way, it's paradise for almost any sort of person, if they happen to share such feelings. Of course, boredom is life's greatest enemy in times such as this. Even greater a foe than death. Well, as much as you could consider my sort of existence 'life'."
>Pause thoughtfully. "Hmm...We should have something sweet ready for her when she's back on her feet. Help pull the nerves back together and whatnot."

>Amitsu smiles brightly. "An excellent idea, Remilia-san. A little treat always helps." She then asks Patchouli, "About how long do you think it will take Dio-san here to be back on her feet?"
>Patchy starts a jar of water boiling with a flick of her finger before replying. "Assuming China is correct, and assuming Dio responds like an ordinary human? About two minutes."
>"Even I couldn't bake something in that span of time." Sakuya says. "Perhaps, some honeyed tea will suffice, ojou-sama?"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #273 on: June 09, 2013, 12:02:58 AM »
>Nod. "I'll leave that to you then. Amitsu, would you mind lending her a hand? I think everyone should have some in fact."
>Let's find some sort of seat nearby, we've been one busy little vampire after all. We do have to be ready to react to anything though.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #274 on: June 09, 2013, 06:42:19 AM »
>Nod. "I'll leave that to you then. Amitsu, would you mind lending her a hand? I think everyone should have some in fact."
>Let's find some sort of seat nearby, we've been one busy little vampire after all. We do have to be ready to react to anything though.

>"Of course." Amitsu replies. "Where is the kitchen, Sakuya?"
>"Follow me, please." Sakuya says with a gesture back the way you came, and she and the bee stroll away, discussing what types of tea go well with honey.

>"You guys're in for a treat." Haridoku says confidently. "Even you." she adds, poking Dio in the cheek. "First taste of our world's gonna be my sister's honey."
>"Stop poking her." Meiling demands. "Haven't you done that enough for one night?"
>"Oh hoo, aren't we protective." Haridoku retorts with a brash grin.

>With a sigh, you decide to return from whence you came and grab a chair for yourself, since the two present are occupied. When you return, you find, pleasantly, that the hornet is indeed leaving Dio alone, though she and Hong do continue to wrangle each other. You have a sneaking suspicion that, when the two of them do settle down to have their danmaku duel, it's going to be a spirited affair indeed.
>Mystia has returned her attention to Sei, and the two are discussing what you spoke with Sei about earlier; namely her current emotional state, or lack thereof. Evidently, Mystia had overheard bits of pieces of your chat and wanted to know more herself. And with Patchouli finishing off her new brew, which does smell a bit better than her last offering if nothing else, you are left alone with your thoughts for the moment. You wonder just how well Dio will take to Gensokyo, should she have to stay here for any length of time while you figure out a way to get her home. As for how to get her home, you are not without options. Patchouli may well know of some kind of spell to travel between timelines; you can ask her once Dio's mobile again. And even if she doesn't, Marisa might or she might have access to one. For all her bad habits, Marisa knows her magic, and you'd be hard pressed to imagine any sort of magical-related problem the two of them couldn't solve if they worked together.
>And then there's your sister. While the tale of tonight's events would make a very interesting story, you wonder how she'd respond to hearing about Dio. Flan could see her as an imposter, a fake Sakuya, and that might upset her quite a lot. On the other hand, she could very well love the idea of there being two Sakuya's. It's just so hard to predict how she'll respond sometimes. You are certain, however, that you'll probably have to take steps to keep Dio from finding her. Hunters sometimes have a sixth sense for ferreting out vampires, and if this one is as clever as your Sakuya is, you can see her finding Flandre's room in a rather short span of time.

>But that concern can wait for a bit later. Patchy turns from her table, now holding a glass jar containing a brown liquid, almost the color of orange pekoe tea, emitting a faintly floral scent. "It's ready, Remilia, and it should work, if China is right. There is, however, one small complication."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #275 on: June 09, 2013, 02:36:02 PM »
>Raise an eyebrow. "And what would that be?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #276 on: June 09, 2013, 11:53:11 PM »
>Raise an eyebrow. "And what would that be?"

>"Owing to the change in ingredients, the medicine needs to be administer differently than my first mix." She nods at Dio. "It needs to be drunk, swallowed. And that's impossible for her right now. So right now, I see two options."
>Patchy holds up one finger. "We can employ a funnel. It will work quite well, but it's not big on dignity."
>Another finger. "Or, it can be mouth-fed to her, like you'd see in one of those corny shoujou mangas Koakuma reads." Your friend lowers her hand. "Seeing as how she's your guest, I thought I'd ask which you'd rather."

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #277 on: June 10, 2013, 12:33:17 AM »
>"Owing to the change in ingredients, the medicine needs to be administer differently than my first mix." She nods at Dio. "It needs to be drunk, swallowed. And that's impossible for her right now. So right now, I see two options."
>Patchy holds up one finger. "We can employ a funnel. It will work quite well, but it's not big on dignity."
>Another finger. "Or, it can be mouth-fed to her, like you'd see in one of those corny shoujou mangas Koakuma reads." Your friend lowers her hand. "Seeing as how she's your guest, I thought I'd ask which you'd rather."
"It's not big on dignity" Patchy says about the funnel, but the kiss would surely be big on laughs and awkwardness I add  :D .That said, I vote for the funnel since I do not think anyone is ,ehm, "affectionate" enough with this alternate version of Sakuya.Maybe,just maybe, Meiling would but we'd need to come up with an heck of an amazing write-in for it to be accepted without misunderstanding and to work incident-free.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #278 on: June 10, 2013, 07:30:10 PM »
Seconding the funnel. The mouth-to-mouth idea won't work out without misunderstandings, something I'd rather not have at the moment. We used up a lot of energy to split pride off after all.

>"Well, there are times for dignity, and times for practicality. This is a practicality one. Besides, I doubt she would want anything of that sort from people like us, even if we're nice enough sorts. She doesn't seem like the sort to care about the difference between elegance and practicality either way."
>Nod, with a slight smile. "Ah, the differences that arise from going down a different path in life. Almost makes one wonder how different things would have been for myself."

Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #279 on: June 11, 2013, 03:17:47 AM »
>"Well, there are times for dignity, and times for practicality. This is a practicality one. Besides, I doubt she would want anything of that sort from people like us, even if we're nice enough sorts. She doesn't seem like the sort to care about the difference between elegance and practicality either way."
>Nod, with a slight smile. "Ah, the differences that arise from going down a different path in life. Almost makes one wonder how different things would have been for myself."

>Patchy nods. "Funnel it is." The wizard of the week snaps her empty hand, and a plain grey metal funnel traces itself into existance.
>"Neat trick." Haridoku compliments gruffly.
>"Mundane utility has its uses. China, come help me with this."

>"You could ask her what became of you in her timeline." Sei suggests as Hong leaves the hornet alone to assist Patchouli. "She seemed to imply earlier that the Scarlet Devil of her timeline had perished."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #280 on: June 11, 2013, 01:42:13 PM »
>Nod. "I intend to. She seemed to imply as though she had either died, or became some sort of super-legend, given how she seemed to respect the name of scarlet devil."
>Let's keep an eye on things.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #281 on: June 11, 2013, 02:23:44 PM »
>Nod. "I intend to. She seemed to imply as though she had either died, or became some sort of super-legend, given how she seemed to respect the name of scarlet devil."
>Let's keep an eye on things.

>"'Respect' isn't the word I'd use." Haridoku says as Meling tilts Dio's head back. "She did use the words 'minor vampire'."

>"This is probably going to be a bit uncomfortable." Patchouli informs the still-trying-to-mumble vampire hunter. "But bear with it." Meiling pries Dio's lips apart, and Patchouli somewhat unceremoniously inserts the narrow end of the funnel into the gaping maw. You want to frown, but then, between Koakuma and Patchouli, Koa's the one with the better bedside manner. Patchy may be a fine alchemist, but that doesn't make one a good doctor. As she furthur demonstrates by simply upending the medical brew into the funnel, rather than doling it out slowly.
>"I don't think you should-" Meiling starts, frowning herself, but Patchy interrupts her.
>"She's supposed to be Sakuya, right? She'll be fine."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #282 on: June 11, 2013, 03:23:22 PM »
>Nod. "True, true. That said, she did at least know of her."
>Then sigh slightly, in a mildly amused way. "Typical Patche. Bedside manners were never her forte, Koa's better at that."
>Pause. "Ah, but she's preoccupied at the moment, a shame really. She quite resembles someone at the keep you know. I do wonder if they may be related somehow."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #283 on: June 11, 2013, 04:41:58 PM »
>Nod. "True, true. That said, she did at least know of her."
>Then sigh slightly, in a mildly amused way. "Typical Patche. Bedside manners were never her forte, Koa's better at that."
>Pause. "Ah, but she's preoccupied at the moment, a shame really. She quite resembles someone at the keep you know. I do wonder if they may be related somehow."

>"I'd say I've been perfectly mannerly." Patchy retorts, but also mildly. "I did warn her, after all."
>"Yeah, where is that redhead anyway?" Haridoku asks.
>"Taking care of a small task." Patchy answers as she watches the medication flow through the funnel.
>"Must be some task, to let her miss this."
>"It's something best dealt with when it comes up. Some things really shouldn't wait." Giving the funnel a couple of taps, she then removes it from Dio's mouth. "Keep a hold of her, China, just in case. She might fall over when that takes effect."
>"Unless of course, Remi, you think Koa should be here right now." Patchy asks you, sounding deceptively casual, but you know exactly what she means. She knows that if she calls Koa, Flan will come up too, and that's what she's asking you: If you want Flandre to meet Dio now.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #284 on: June 11, 2013, 05:45:25 PM »
>Wave it off. "That won't be necessary, Koa will show up on her own when she finishes."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Branneg Xy

« Reply #285 on: June 12, 2013, 07:55:28 PM »
By trying to impede too much of a subplot,possibly sub-quest,between Flandre and Dio,it appears doubtless that Koakuma would have to be switched over to "Guardian Duty" when they're both  active in the building .
Dio would have to keep occupied somehow,like  making rounds with Remilia or Reimu and Kogasa in their search for Greed and Wrath or to carefully meet Satori.
In addition there are also inklings to"Sleeping beauty" :3 ,sedated young termite youkai queen, and "bartering with Rainy Stars"s :o deals,one at a time.
Of course, I'm planning in advance as to when rumours will be starting to  fly around,courtesy of fairy maids, and we Remilia need them to rest a little.
Bottom line:let's continue to take preacautions but not to force Flan and Dio apart,souring the atmosphere plus calling for trouble , therefore we should exchange info wit the vampire hunter in oder to avoid glaring stunts and some ruffling of  feathers on her part;let's keep in mind Flandre's chamber is warded and alt-Sakuya is both zealous and  a novice timestopper.
After all that,where's Wriggle :wat: ?We should ask other sources like Mystia for this minor curiosity,at least it is minor now that she's secured on both ends.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 07:59:26 PM by Branneg Xy »

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #286 on: June 12, 2013, 08:08:26 PM »
It's not a good idea to let Flan and Dio meet, there's no telling what either one will do. So I'm against letting them meet at all.
Better that Flan doesn't know, she might want to keep her around due to her being 'Sakuya'. And we can't really have that, as she needs to return to her own time.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #287 on: June 13, 2013, 06:58:45 AM »
>Wave it off. "That won't be necessary, Koa will show up on her own when she finishes."

>Patchouli nods with feigned casualness. "Fair enough."

>A minute or so passes with no outward sign of the medication working, but you're not worried. Generally, when Patchy says something will work, it does. And sure enough, after about a minute and a half, the hunter seems to stiffen slightly in her seat, and she tries to raise her head again, having much more success than before. She tries to speak, but the words still come out slurry and weak.
>"Give it another minute to work." Meiling cautions her gently.
>"That's a pretty potent brew ya got there." Haridoku compliments Patchy gruffly.
>The mage, however, merely points to Meiling. "She came up with the main ingredient, I just filled in the rest."

>Another minute or so later, Dio raises her left arm, and while it seems a touch unsteady, she keeps it aloft for several seconds. She then tests her right arm in a similar manner. Seemingly satisfied, she faces Patchouli and gives her a sardonic grin, or at least as close to one as she can manage. "A bit of cinnamon would make that brew taste better." Her tone, though light, is still not strong, a sign that she's not 100% just yet.
>"I'll have to remember that the next time a guest gets herself stabbed by a hornet youkai." Patchy replies.
>"And for the record... I carry antidotes in my cloak."
>"Searching our guests isn't something we do very often." Meiling chides the hunter, gauging her condition, and then releasing her. Dio sags for a moment, then rights herself.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #288 on: June 13, 2013, 02:09:30 PM »
>"Well, I should have known, given how you seen to carry an entire castle's worth of gear on you."
>Chuckle a bit. "But then again, Sakuya has so many knives that even I wonder where she carries them all. I suppose any 'Sakuya' has some sort of storage space that's much bigger on the inside."
>Then curtsey politely. "My apologies for that little debacle though, I'll be having her work it off."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Branneg Xy

« Reply #289 on: June 13, 2013, 05:15:04 PM »
It's not a good idea to let Flan and Dio meet, there's no telling what either one will do. So I'm against letting them meet at all.
Better that Flan doesn't know, she might want to keep her around due to her being 'Sakuya'. And we can't really have that, as she needs to return to her own time.
Yes,I agree.My long message was meant to list a few alternatives to minimize that risk. On top of that,when the situation arises,I was suggesting not to  arise curiosity by playing totally dumb or acting  suspiciously bossy ,but giving some sparse warning with Remilia's Charisma.I apologize if it sounded like setting them up for a meeting.

« Reply #290 on: June 14, 2013, 07:53:52 AM »
>"Well, I should have known, given how you seen to carry an entire castle's worth of gear on you."
>Chuckle a bit. "But then again, Sakuya has so many knives that even I wonder where she carries them all. I suppose any 'Sakuya' has some sort of storage space that's much bigger on the inside."
>Then curtsey politely. "My apologies for that little debacle though, I'll be having her work it off."

>"A prepared hunter is a living hunter." Dio replies, rotating her arms slowly one after the other.
>"Not knowing exactly how much poison Haridoku hit you with, there may still be some residual numbness and slowness in your extremities." Patchouli informs the hunter. "It should pass on its own in time."
>"Let us know if it doesn't," Meiling adds. "and we can try another medicine."
>"I DO have my own." Dio repeats, but she softens the retort by adding, "Still, I thank you."

>Your polite gesture makes Dio pause in her exercises, and she shakes her head. "There's no need for you to apologize to me, you were as caught off guard by her as I was."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #291 on: June 14, 2013, 07:31:46 PM »
>Smile just a bit. "Well, you are a guest until we've gotten you back home, so it reflects rather poorly on me as the host. I'm sure you can understand that, yes?"
>Pause just a bit. "Ah, I take it you already know, but tea's on the way. I trust you have no issues with honey-sweetened tea? I don't know which blend in particular will be used, as I wasn't terribly specific about that. No matter though, there are quite a few nice blends to choose from~! Tea happens to be something I rather like after all, as it goes so well with sweets."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #292 on: June 14, 2013, 08:44:10 PM »
>Smile just a bit. "Well, you are a guest until we've gotten you back home, so it reflects rather poorly on me as the host. I'm sure you can understand that, yes?"
>Pause just a bit. "Ah, I take it you already know, but tea's on the way. I trust you have no issues with honey-sweetened tea? I don't know which blend in particular will be used, as I wasn't terribly specific about that. No matter though, there are quite a few nice blends to choose from~! Tea happens to be something I rather like after all, as it goes so well with sweets."

>Dio nods and grins ruefully. "It doesn't exactly reflect good on my skills, either. So let's just chalk it up as a lesson for both us. I can live easier with that."

>"Yeah." Dio says as she rises, slowly, to her feet. "I may have been disabled, but I was still conscious." She turns to look at Haridoku out of the corner of her eye. "Since you said you were a hornet that used wasp poison, I assume you have access to more poisons beyond the one you used on me?"
>"Got somethin' in mind?" Haridoku asks.
>"Let's just say I've learned the value of a good poison in my time."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #293 on: June 14, 2013, 09:16:45 PM »
>Raise an eyebrow. Aren't poisons something we're generally unaffected by?
>"I believe it was Mud Dauber venom to be exact."

(It's mentioned in PoFV that someone at the SDM is apparently somewhat fond of tea brewed with poison herbs and the like, It's implied to be Remi. It's in Medicine's story to be exact.)
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #294 on: June 14, 2013, 09:51:03 PM »
>Raise an eyebrow. Aren't poisons something we're generally unaffected by?
>"I believe it was Mud Dauber venom to be exact."

(It's mentioned in PoFV that someone at the SDM is apparently somewhat fond of tea brewed with poison herbs and the like, It's implied to be Remi. It's in Medicine's story to be exact.)

>You are pratically immune to mundane poisons. One of the many perks of being a vampire is an almost legendary resistance to poisons, diseases, toxins and illness. You've experimented with this over the years, and found that there are a number of poisons that are actually very tasty. Antidotes tend not to be, however. A bit ironic, that.

>"Not a species I'm readily familiar with." Dio admits. "Is their venom always so potent?"
>"One wasp, one sting, no way, not on anything bigger than a housefly." the hornet shakes her head. "Their sting hurts less, too, than even your basic yellowjacket. But in high enough doses, well, it can drop a human."
>"So you measured the amount of venom you needed to hit me with, and planned your attack, without alerting me or the Scarlet Devil." Dio exhales and smiles, a humorless expression. "You were right, hornet. I DID underestimate you."
>"I counted on it." Haridoku says with a cocky grin.

I wouldn't have a vampire affected by any sort of poison, anyway. Undead and all that. Well, I wouldn't rule out a poison or disease of a magical nature, or something special, but ordinary insectoid venom would be completely harmless against a vampire.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #295 on: June 14, 2013, 09:54:18 PM »
>Sigh amusedly. "Things aren't going to be quiet anymore for a while now, are they? Between playing host to a hunter, and having a hot-headed hornet acting as a second gatekeeper, as well as those sin spirits that are still out on the lam."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #296 on: June 14, 2013, 10:03:26 PM »
You know guys, this is something I've been wondering for a while, and since this is as good a time as any to ask it, I'll ask.

How far did you guys want to go here? Since, you've actually beat the game here. Dio was supposed to be the final conflict, and as far as being a threat to Remilia is concerned, that's been overcome. You've befriended the Countess, you've rescued your Sakuya, and for the moment, you've reined in Dio. So that means you're basically in the postgame right now. So I've been wondering if there was anything else specific you wanted to achieve, or if you wanted to bring this game to a conclusion.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #297 on: June 15, 2013, 01:28:56 PM »
Well, I suppose things are okay here then. Though it'd be nice to see what results of Koa and Nyx running into each other.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Branneg Xy

« Reply #298 on: June 15, 2013, 02:18:31 PM »
You know guys, this is something I've been wondering for a while, and since this is as good a time as any to ask it, I'll ask.

How far did you guys want to go here? Since, you've actually beat the game here. Dio was supposed to be the final conflict, and as far as being a threat to Remilia is concerned, that's been overcome. You've befriended the Countess, you've rescued your Sakuya, and for the moment, you've reined in Dio. So that means you're basically in the postgame right now. So I've been wondering if there was anything else specific you wanted to achieve, or if you wanted to bring this game to a conclusion.
Personally, I can imagine at least four loose ends that are worth continuing the postgame for.Even if  they shouldn't require a quest approach,they might still lead to other interseting developements.
Greed and Wrath.
Marisa's "disappearance".
The search for Satori as a cure for Flandre.
The unfolding of the theather play.

>Aren't there some other plans  worth remembering ,besides the hunt for the Sin Spirits, coming to mind since the "coast is now clear" in the Mansion?

« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 03:45:24 PM by Branneg Xy »

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #299 on: June 15, 2013, 03:38:03 PM »
Well, there is that. Also, it's Opera, not a play. Two completely different things.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!