Author Topic: Qwertyzxcv's RAD Danmakufu Scripts! :D A PRACTICE PH3 THING!!!!  (Read 58314 times)

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
Re: Danmakufu Game - "..." V0.26 and other stuff!
« Reply #150 on: August 22, 2013, 01:19:48 AM »
you should convert those wav files to mp3 because they are smaller than wavs. Try using youtube converter.  ;)
The problem is some people's Danmakufu doesn't work with mp3s D:
I could do it though
@Sparen Ok
I'm still trying to edit the music so I will do this for the final project. :D And increase the vo,ume :D

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #151 on: August 22, 2013, 05:46:20 AM »
The problem is some people's Danmakufu doesn't work with mp3s D:
Don't you mean OGG? mp3 has been always working fine as far as I know. OGG has been the culprit now and then.

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
« Reply #152 on: August 22, 2013, 11:02:55 PM »
Don't you mean OGG? mp3 has been always working fine as far as I know. OGG has been the culprit now and then.
Oh, thanks, I thought Sparen said it didn't work for him with mp3 though...

Anyway, If anyone wants to help me finish the plot and help with the title you can :D
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 11:58:12 PM by Qwertyzxcv »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #153 on: August 23, 2013, 06:47:15 AM »
No idea about his work, though almost nobody has trouble with mp3 being used for stage BGM unless the mp3 was corrupted, wrong format, exceptional things. Would be kind of strange to say mp3 doesn't work when 99,95% of the scripts have mp3 for them.

OGG is the questionable format in 0,12m, but that is fixed in ph3.

Neal Kawashiro

• The yokai of the 7th element
  • Drums, A smooth Rai~ko!(from youtube)
« Reply #154 on: August 23, 2013, 06:58:04 AM »
Oh, thanks, I thought Sparen said it didn't work for him with mp3 though...

Anyway, If anyone wants to help me finish the plot and help with the title you can :D
What about this: The 4 season Masquerade
Plot: The year starts oddly as instead of spring, summer comes, The heroins investigate and meet chen, they battle. After that, the season became winter, battle the stage 2 boss, after that it becomes spring, meet boss end. The seasons keep on changing? that's a plot i thought.
Raiko!Raiko!Raiko Sama~!

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
« Reply #155 on: August 23, 2013, 05:56:47 PM »
What about this: The 4 season Masquerade
Plot: The year starts oddly as instead of spring, summer comes, The heroins investigate and meet chen, they battle. After that, the season became winter, battle the stage 2 boss, after that it becomes spring, meet boss end. The seasons keep on changing? that's a plot i thought.
Well it sounds pretty cool, but the season controlling person is only the stage 5 boss.
I forgot to say, there is a plans text document, so: [size=78%]http://pastebin.com/6ScELY00[/size]

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #156 on: August 23, 2013, 09:15:44 PM »
Playable characters:
Every character will have two possible characters to team with.
Reimu: She notices flooding, affecting her shrine. Team with Yukari or Marisa or Genji or Suika.
Marisa: She notices flooding, blah blah blah Team with Alice or Nitori.
Futo: BLAH BLAH Team with Miko or Tojiko.
Yuuka: There is lots of water, flooding her flowers, she investigates. Team with Wriggle or Elly
Are you sure that you want Reimu and Marisa to be teamed each time? And how would you approach Genji or Elly, who don't have any spell cards?
Stage 5:
Boss:
Name: ?? Maybe Kisetsu
Power(s): Controlling seasons.
Relationships: Stage 6 Boss (sister)
Appearance: Green hair.

Stage 6:
Boss:
Name: ?? Maybe Aoi (sorry I googled Japanese names i dont know)
Power(s): Controlling water. (Ehh)
Relationships: Stage 5 Boss (sister)
Appearance: Blue hair
Aoi is a really generic name.
Extra Stage:
Boss: ??

Plot: Stage 6 boss wants to flood Gensokyo! She goes mentally insane!!
So how exactly are you going to make the dialogue?

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
« Reply #157 on: August 23, 2013, 09:42:37 PM »
>
Are you sure that you want Reimu and Marisa to be teamed each time? And how
would you approach Genji or Elly, who don't have any spell cards?
Well Elly has non-spells, and I might choose Yukari instead of Genji. I'll take out Reimu and Marisa.
Aoi is a really generic name.
Oh, thanks so I won't use that. I don't really know Japanese names :C
So how exactly are you going to make the dialogue?
??? What do you mean?

Neal Kawashiro

• The yokai of the 7th element
  • Drums, A smooth Rai~ko!(from youtube)
« Reply #158 on: August 23, 2013, 10:10:08 PM »
who's the stage 4 boss? i think i heard yuuka's theme there in the stage 4 folder. 
EDIT: Oh..... futo and yuuka, depending on character.... Anyways, yukari is playable and a midboss too? eh?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 10:18:17 PM by Neal Kawashiro »
Raiko!Raiko!Raiko Sama~!

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
« Reply #159 on: August 23, 2013, 11:35:29 PM »
who's the stage 4 boss? i think i heard yuuka's theme there in the stage 4 folder. 
EDIT: Oh..... futo and yuuka, depending on character....
Yeah
Anyways, yukari is playable and a midboss too? eh?
Woah wait
I don't know anyomore D:

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
Qwertyzxcv's Contest # 10 Entry ~ Youmu Konpaku
Almost everything is done, except I need spell names, add a few more features, an make a last word/overdrive. I might add a bendy effect for an effect object, but that would take A LOT of work.
[/font]

« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 02:16:30 AM by Qwertyzxcv »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Good luck on your script! And yeah; you might want to start hurrying up a bit. Entries will start flooding in soon.

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!

Good luck on your script! And yeah; you might want to start hurrying up a bit. Entries will start flooding in soon.
Ahh sorry, I'm trying to put lots of effort into it, Youmu is really difficult to code! D:
Plus school.
I should be making faster progress because it's the weekend though :D

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Ahh sorry, I'm trying to put lots of effort into it, Youmu is really difficult to code! D:
Plus school.
I should be making faster progress because it's the weekend though :D

Remember that the attacks come first and the visuals come later. Also, don't worry about that player script. Just do the plain old danmaku and then worry about everything else.

And of course, you might want to check up on the slow and time stop functions on the Danmakufu Wiki.

And yes; Drake's rips of PCB and IN have Youmu slash graphics.

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
Remember that the attacks come first and the visuals come later. Also, don't worry about that player script. Just do the plain old danmaku and then worry about everything else.
Alright C: I've already done a few effects/graphics but i'll save it for last.

And of course, you might want to check up on the slow and time stop functions on the Danmakufu Wiki.

And yes; Drake's rips of PCB and IN have Youmu slash graphics.
Yeah I completed my slash/time slow/explody/blur/task/thing! :D
But I still need to do the measurements (?) of the image/effect object/slash graphic.

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
Re: Danmakufu Game - "..." V0.26 and other stuff! NEW! Contest #10 Entry ~ Youmu
« Reply #165 on: September 25, 2013, 10:17:16 PM »
Ok heres a little anouncement if anyone cares~
I am redoing my horrible game and using a completely different plot and method of creating.
It has WAY too many problems.

Announcement two~
Im switching to PH3!
c:

That is all

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Danmakufu Game - "..." V0.26 and other stuff! NEW! Contest #10 Entry ~ Youmu
« Reply #166 on: September 25, 2013, 10:34:35 PM »
Ok heres a little anouncement if anyone cares~
I am redoing my horrible game and using a completely different plot and method of creating.
It has WAY too many problems.

Announcement two~
Im switching to PH3!
c:

That is all

Well, now that it's come to this point, why not change the title of the thread and make this your official release page for scripts? Link the most recent versions, give some screenshots, make it look nice, and get more attention!

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
« Reply #167 on: September 25, 2013, 10:44:38 PM »
Well, now that it's come to this point, why not change the title of the thread and make this your official release page for scripts? Link the most recent versions, give some screenshots, make it look nice, and get more attention!
Ok! I wasn't doing much for this thread before but I will now! And make it more organized!
I will start this tonight / tomorrow :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 07:49:18 PM by Qwertyzxcv »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Contest #10 Entry ~ Youmu
« Reply #168 on: September 26, 2013, 12:52:25 AM »
...Um... Maybe make a name for your thread? Just saying your latest project doesn't really say anything about you. You should at least do something like "Qwertyzxcv's scripts: Blah"

...Typing that felt weird. Emacs is rubbing off on me.

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
Re: Contest #10 Entry ~ Youmu
« Reply #169 on: September 26, 2013, 07:42:11 PM »
...Um... Maybe make a name for your thread? Just saying your latest project doesn't really say anything about you. You should at least do something like "Qwertyzxcv's scripts: Blah"

...Typing that felt weird. Emacs is rubbing off on me.
I wasnt going to leave it like that! I need a creative thread name though c:

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
Re: Qwertyzxcv's Danmakufu Scripts! :D
« Reply #170 on: September 27, 2013, 10:29:51 PM »
Youmu Boss Fight:
(This was my contest entry, I just wanted to put it here, and it's a new version)
http://www.bulletforge.org/u/qwertyzxcv1/p/youmu-konpaku-contest-10-entry/v/3

(Edit: I just reazlied thi was a doulbe post! D:)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 10:31:42 PM by Qwertyzxcv »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Qwertyzxcv's Danmakufu Scripts! :D (Youmu Boss Fight)
« Reply #171 on: September 28, 2013, 12:34:31 AM »
I updated the video description with the updated link.

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
« Reply #172 on: March 05, 2014, 02:15:56 AM »
OK I'm really bad at plots but like I have some ideas for the reason Reimu other guys went out to do some like uh things because they were suspicious and yeah. (For a game I'm gonna make.) I need like feedback on which ideas would work so ya:
which ones sound easy to build on, original, and interesting?
-It's like really windy or something
-Plants like DIE for some reason?
-Like it's cold? Or something?
-Nobody is like... outside?
-People are having like weird dreams?
-Things like......... happen?. ?... ..
Yeah these are all terrible it's just this thread isn't active, and I need to find an idea... So if anyone wants to help me with an idea or something that would be cool
(Sorry of im spamming?)(Ideas are hard.)(i said "like" so much o~o)(*afraid to hit post*)

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #173 on: March 05, 2014, 03:32:58 AM »
OK I'm really bad at plots but like I have some ideas for the reason Reimu other guys went out to do some like uh things because they were suspicious and yeah. (For a game I'm gonna make.) I need like feedback on which ideas would work so ya:
Yeah these are all terrible it's just this thread isn't active, and I need to find an idea... So if anyone wants to help me with an idea or something that would be cool
(Sorry of im spamming?)(Ideas are hard.)(i said "like" so much o~o)(*afraid to hit post*)

Plants dying is a possible one. Weird dreams would be good if you could pull off original characters (best of the ideas)

And no, you're not spamming. This IS your thread, after all. ^_^

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #174 on: March 05, 2014, 04:08:50 PM »
So you're basically looking for an "plausible" incident? Are you planning a full game? I think any idea is easy to work on, it depends on how hard you're making it for yourself (i.e in design etc).

Also remember, a good incident/story doesn't make a good danmakufu game. You shouldn't focus too hard on this in my opinion, unless you're ready to make a ZUN game. For example if you take "people having weird dreams", who would be the culprit? What would be setting? Which locations do you visit? Who are the bosses and why are they involved? You should approach things this way.

But again, these are all story related designs. I think you should decide your own story and go with it and not ask the public to create what they want to see/like. I am sure ZUN doesn't ask us either when he decides to make a new 9.5 or 12.5 games.

Good luck brainstorming.

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
Thanks guys  :getdown: That helped. @Helepolis Thanks for the advice. Yeah I guess I'm focusing too much on story  :flowerpower: :barf: :smokedcheese: :qq:  (Sorry I haven't used these in so long they are so much fun. :3c :derp:   :dealwithit:   :smug: :toot: BV :P :wikipedia: :trollface: :dragonforce: ) k im done
I THINK I'VE MADE CHOICE: Ppl di eand plants have weird dreams
wait no
Ppl have weird dreams and plants die.
 >:D :dragonforce: :dragonforce: :dragonforce: :dragonforce: :dragonforce: :dragonforce: :dragonforce: :dragonforce: :dragonforce: :dragonforce: :dragonforce: :dragonforce: :dragonforce: :dragonforce: :dragonforce: :dragonforce: :dragonforce: :dragonforce:
this is so unserious i m
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 09:43:27 PM by Qwertyzxcv »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Ehm, ok :V

Sage Ω (Ultima)

• CEO at Team Eternal Desire
  • ??? X
No idea about his work, though almost nobody has trouble with mp3 being used for stage BGM unless the mp3 was corrupted, wrong format, exceptional things. Would be kind of strange to say mp3 doesn't work when 99,95% of the scripts have mp3 for them.

OGG is the questionable format in 0,12m, but that is fixed in ph3.
Apparently, wine users like Sparen can't play the mp3 tracks in danmakufu. This is a problem for non windows users really.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Apparently, wine users like Sparen can't play the mp3 tracks in danmakufu. This is a problem for non windows users really.
You're quoting a post from August 2013 for unknown reasons suddenly, but anyway.

As far as I know, Danmakufu it self is not even intended or developed for Wine. Can't expect everything to work cross-platform for non-Windows so subjectively, I don't see a problem in this. That is like saying "I am putting Diesel in my Benzine car and expect it to work because it is fuel" (perhaps a harsh comparison, but roughly comparable).

If a user insists on using non-Windows OS, he/she accepts the consequences for any existing scripts failing to play proper. Can't hold the dev responsible for this as it is a dev choice to make it multi-platform or not. If OGG works, then OGG would be advised as I think it has better compression compared to mp3, which is positive for download sizes.

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
.wav is actually easier for me to make. But how about for all my scripts (from now on) will have an extra copy with .mp3s? That'd be cool  :dragonforce: