Author Topic: Keine Quest - Harvest  (Read 184803 times)

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
  • ...is in that post up there?
    • RP Blog for Kaenbyou Rin
Re: Keine Quest - Harvest
« Reply #870 on: July 08, 2012, 06:14:45 AM »
>Crack our knuckles a few times. "Oh? So I suppose being a Lunarian isn't just for show. I'm surprised you're still standing after a hit like that."
>Smirk just a bit. "Then again, I was only using a little of my power for that. Now the real fight can begin!"
>Let's focus a good and strong orb of danmaku in between our horns, then dash at her at full speed, attempt to grab her, then deliver a few high-speed danmaku-charged headbutts!

Toyohime in her present condition (slightly stunned) can't do too much against a Byakuren'd EX Keine, and you manage to grab her and deliver your headbutts, which changes her condition from "slightly stunned" to "on the ground, fully stunned". You can feel a moon rabbit try to bash you, but it doesnt really hurt that much. In the background, you can hear Mokou shout out "Keine, to the side!" In front of you, you can see a lot of moon rabbits down, as your allies bash their way through. Really, you probably brought too much overwhelming force already.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #871 on: July 08, 2012, 06:20:38 AM »
>Backhand the rabbit that tried to bash us, almost as an afterthought, then move to one side.
>"Are Byakuren's bolstering magics really this powerful? Or have the Lunarians really gotten this sloppy? I suppose it's time we end this so we can find out just what they're up to, though we'll have to leave one of them awake."
>Let's fly into the air, and take stock of things.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #872 on: July 08, 2012, 12:41:40 PM »
>Backhand the rabbit that tried to bash us, almost as an afterthought, then move to one side.

As you slip to the side, you see a sword fly through where your heart would have been. "Don't you lay a hand on my sister!" Yorihime cries out. Only for just a second, though, as Mokou has taken the opportunity to grapple her, putting her flames on full blast. That's GOT to hurt.

>"Are Byakuren's bolstering magics really this powerful? Or have the Lunarians really gotten this sloppy? I suppose it's time we end this so we can find out just what they're up to, though we'll have to leave one of them awake."
>Let's fly into the air, and take stock of things.

(Don't forget that this time, you actually have field advantage :P)

Well, firstly, the roof's on fire. Most of the moon rabbits are down, with just a couple of stragglers. Toyohime's trying to pick herself up off the ground and not really succeeding. Yorihime would be doing just fine, if it weren't for the hellfire phoenix that is Patchy-enhanced Mokou on her back. You figure this might be the best time to end it quickly.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #873 on: July 08, 2012, 12:48:50 PM »
>"Alright Mokou, let's end this! Combination Attack!"
>Let's make another laser-drill cone, but center it on our right forearm this time!
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #874 on: July 08, 2012, 01:14:38 PM »
>"Alright Mokou, let's end this! Combination Attack!"
>Let's make another laser-drill cone, but center it on our right forearm this time!

You form another laser drill cone, which Yorihime tries to move out of the way of, but is stopped due to Mokou holding her down. With nothing else to do, Yorihime simply grits her teeth as she takes the full impact of the laser drill.

Amazingly, when the attack finishes, she's still conscious and even standing, if only barely. She gasps out a few words.

"I could still fight... but we're outnumbered. I request a surrender with conditions."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #875 on: July 08, 2012, 01:23:02 PM »
>"And those would be?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #876 on: July 08, 2012, 01:49:23 PM »
>"And those would be?"

Yorihime sighs. "I wish it hadn't come to this... firstly, you will cease lighting me on fire." Mokou cackles a bit, but the flames do die down. "Secondly, you will allow the rabbits... and Toyohime to leave immediately, no questions asked. I will give you two hours to do whatever you choose with me before allowing me to leave as well. And finally... any questions you ask me that would cause me to be committing a capital crime in the Lunar Capital if I were to answer, I have the right to refuse to answer. Those are my conditions."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #877 on: July 08, 2012, 01:54:05 PM »
>"...Acceptable terms."
>Let's land if we haven't already.
>"Now then, first off. What were you planning to accomplish by capturing the four magicians?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #878 on: July 08, 2012, 03:10:48 PM »
>"...Acceptable terms."
>Let's land if we haven't already.

You land. Around you, most of the moon rabbits are hurrying out of there, excepting those few who were hit by Mima's attacks, who have to be carried out. Mima seemed to be the only one using deadly force.

>"Now then, first off. What were you planning to accomplish by capturing the four magicians?"

Yorihime sighs. "To put it simply... the Lunar Capital needed more energy. We determined that the easiest way to get it was to invade Gensokyo and obtain their magical energy." A small smirk. "Consider it turnabout."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #879 on: July 08, 2012, 03:15:38 PM »
>Nod. "And what, pray tell, is this energy being needed for? A new weapon perhaps?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #880 on: July 08, 2012, 03:21:43 PM »
>Nod. "And what, pray tell, is this energy being needed for? A new weapon perhaps?"

Yorihime barks out a laugh. "Ha! We wouldn't need one. If the Lunar Defense came down to Gensokyo in force, we would annihilate you. The energy was to be used to ease the growing needs of the Lunarian population, nothing more."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #881 on: July 08, 2012, 03:25:49 PM »
>Nod. "That would explain why the disk was likened to an outside world object known as a 'Battery'."
>"But could you not simply find a way to refine what energy you have available to you, thus making it more efficient? I daresay Eirin would have an idea on how to remedy that which does not require using people as living conduits."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #882 on: July 08, 2012, 04:16:45 PM »
>Nod. "That would explain why the disk was likened to an outside world object known as a 'Battery'."
>"But could you not simply find a way to refine what energy you have available to you, thus making it more efficient? I daresay Eirin would have an idea on how to remedy that which does not require using people as living conduits."

"Tch," Yorihime replies, "research and refining are ever uncertain. The way we chose was easier and arguably faster." Under her breath, you think you hear Yorihime mutter "besides, they aren't even Lunarian..."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #883 on: July 08, 2012, 04:25:30 PM »
>Stare at her as if she was one of our unruly students. "Easier, yes. Faster, yes. Ethical? Hardly. Even a fairy has better morals than that."
>"Which really says something about the so-called 'Lunarian Morality'."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #884 on: July 08, 2012, 05:13:44 PM »
>Stare at her as if she was one of our unruly students. "Easier, yes. Faster, yes. Ethical? Hardly. Even a fairy has better morals than that."
>"Which really says something about the so-called 'Lunarian Morality'."

You seem to have struck a nerve. Yorihime seems to want to jump at you. "You're... 20? 25?" You're actually approaching 40, so the underestimation is flattering. But you're pretty sure that's not what she intended. "And you want to lecture me on morality? Do you realize that your lifespan is that of a mayfly's compared to my own? I've seen far more than you could ever dream of, and yet you think you have the right to lecture me about morality? Just who do you think you are?"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #885 on: July 08, 2012, 05:27:12 PM »
>Smirk. "Compared to my power, even your lengthy history is little more than a light meal to me."
>As a demonstration, eat the history of that house.
>"I am Keine Kamishirasawa, the History Eater. Last time you and your sister appeared, I wasn't at my best. But this time, the results are plain to see."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #886 on: July 08, 2012, 05:33:35 PM »
>Smirk. "Compared to my power, even your lengthy history is little more than a light meal to me."
>As a demonstration, eat the history of that house.
>"I am Keine Kamishirasawa, the History Eater. Last time you and your sister appeared, I wasn't at my best. But this time, the results are plain to see."

The house seems to disappear around her, and although you can see the true history, no one else can. To her, she might as well be sitting in a field. She gives you another glare.

"Well done, then. You have a fancy ability. That doesn't give you the right to lecture Watatsuki no Yorihime, a Lunarian, on morality. You understand me?"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #887 on: July 08, 2012, 05:38:46 PM »
>We can restore eaten history as well, correct?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #888 on: July 08, 2012, 05:40:43 PM »
>We can restore eaten history as well, correct?

Easily, even if you weren't in your EX form. Your EX form allows you to fabricate history that never existed.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #889 on: July 08, 2012, 05:50:41 PM »
>Smirkj just a bit "I am not just limited to places and objects.....I can devour the history of people as well."
>Let's show her and example, by eating the history of her sword arm, then restoring it. We'll restore the house too.
>"In the face of history itself, even one as long-lived as yourself, is but a child. But I digress, consult Eirin on the matter of the energy issue, she will likely have a much better solution."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #890 on: July 08, 2012, 05:56:18 PM »
>Smirkj just a bit "I am not just limited to places and objects.....I can devour the history of people as well."
>Let's show her and example, by eating the history of her sword arm, then restoring it. We'll restore the house too.
>"In the face of history itself, even one as long-lived as yourself, is but a child. But I digress, consult Eirin on the matter of the energy issue, she will likely have a much better solution."

Yorihime slowly stands up, retrieving her sword and sheathing it. "Perhaps. There are still 100 minutes remaining in our agreement. Is there anything else?" she asks, glaring at you.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #891 on: July 08, 2012, 06:06:15 PM »
>"I believe that shall be all. Just try not to be so sneaky about things next time. And I suggest you get your sister some medicine for headaches, she'll be feeling it in the morning."
>Turn to the others. "Alright everyone, let's head back to Eientei and let Eirin know what was going on."
>Let's roll, but be on guard for back attacks.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #892 on: July 08, 2012, 06:09:45 PM »
>"I believe that shall be all. Just try not to be so sneaky about things next time. And I suggest you get your sister some medicine for headaches, she'll be feeling it in the morning."
>Turn to the others. "Alright everyone, let's head back to Eientei and let Eirin know what was going on."
>Let's roll, but be on guard for back attacks.

Your allies nod and move to leave. You, of course, go with them. Ran slips in next to you, whispering "I'm sorry that we didn't help out much, but Yukari's orders were to hang back unless we were needed. And... well, we weren't."

Yorihime turns to leave, but turns back to ask a question as you're about to exit the building. "One more thing... I know Toyohime's going to ask... is Reisen okay?"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #893 on: July 08, 2012, 09:12:09 PM »
>Whisper back to Ran. "Quite alright, it seems I overestimated them. Either that, or underestimated our own power."
>Look back to Yorihime. "Oh, she's just being punished for disobeying her true master. She always lives through it though, Eirin's always good about that. You can find out for yourself by going past Eirin's, we were on the way there to begin with."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #894 on: July 08, 2012, 11:34:24 PM »
>Whisper back to Ran. "Quite alright, it seems I overestimated them. Either that, or underestimated our own power."

She nods, and she and Chen step into a gap, slipping out of sight.

>Look back to Yorihime. "Oh, she's just being punished for disobeying her true master. She always lives through it though, Eirin's always good about that. You can find out for yourself by going past Eirin's, we were on the way there to begin with."

The Lunarian turns away, but you still hear "perhaps," as she leaves the house. The rest of you start heading off to Eientei.

It doesn't take you long, and now you see Eirin packing medicines into the cart alone. Reisen is mysteriously absent. Eirin looks over at you.

"I'm just going to guess from the fact that you're not badly hurt that you won. The reasons?" she asks.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #895 on: July 08, 2012, 11:48:11 PM »
>Sigh. "Apparently they were doing it to alleviate the energy needs of the capital's growing population. Mind you, they were doing it in a completely immoral way. Albeit normal for Lunarians who aren't accustomed to the earth."
>"At any rate, I suggested they consult you for an alternate solution. Yorihime also asked if Reisen was alright on Toyohime's behalf. -I knocked her out you know.- I told her that Reisen was most likely being punished for disobeying you."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #896 on: July 09, 2012, 12:02:04 AM »
>Sigh. "Apparently they were doing it to alleviate the energy needs of the capital's growing population. Mind you, they were doing it in a completely immoral way. Albeit normal for Lunarians who aren't accustomed to the earth."
>"At any rate, I suggested they consult you for an alternate solution. Yorihime also asked if Reisen was alright on Toyohime's behalf. -I knocked her out you know.- I told her that Reisen was most likely being punished for disobeying you."

Eirin sighs, shaking her head. "One of the only things I haven't been able to teach them - Lunarians aren't the only important beings. I guess they still haven't learned. I'll have to make sure they do next I see them. Which if you're right, should be soon. And..." she looks to the side for a moment, "She's being punished, yes. And probably will be for a while."

Most of your group seems to be scattering. Marisa and Alice have already walked off, and Patchouli seems to be just about ready to go as well. Byakuren is still waiting, but that's probably more out of courtesy than anything else. Reimu's still listening in. Mokou's still there, of course, as well as Mima. From the distance, you see Kanako arriving alone.

"Sorry... I couldn't get Yuuka away from her flowers. It doesn't look like you've done too badly, though."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #897 on: July 09, 2012, 12:14:27 AM »
(Wait, if she went to get Yuuka, then how was she at the battle too?)

>"Well, at least she's learned her lesson this time. Reisen that is."
>"Though I doubt Yorihime and Toyohime have just yet. Even despite being made to surrender."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #898 on: July 09, 2012, 12:19:25 AM »
(Wait, if she went to get Yuuka, then how was she at the battle too?)

(Pretend she wasn't. The parser forgot where she was.)

>"Well, at least she's learned her lesson this time. Reisen that is."
>"Though I doubt Yorihime and Toyohime have just yet. Even despite being made to surrender."

Eirin chuckles. You don't like the sound of it. "Oh, don't worry. I'm not done teaching them yet."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #899 on: July 09, 2012, 12:26:39 AM »
>Nod. "Well, I think it's time to return Patchouli to her home, I daresay Remilia has been waiting earnestly. Until next time."
>Let's get to taking Patchy to the mansion, we'll help Byakuren if she needs it as well.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!