Author Topic: Keine Quest - Harvest  (Read 184833 times)

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
  • ...is in that post up there?
    • RP Blog for Kaenbyou Rin
Re: Keine Quest - Harvest
« Reply #480 on: June 29, 2012, 07:46:30 PM »
(Unintentional, but hey, this is also the second settlement she's been to, so it kinda fits.)

>Let's get the guest room set up proper.

It takes you a couple of minutes, but you get the guest room all clean and tidy for the hell raven. Upon being told where to sleep, she sleepily walks in and, well, starts rearranging the covers you so carefully arranged, making a circle with them and then curling up in the middle. Whatever works for her, you suppose.

With that, it's time to get to bed yourself!

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #481 on: June 29, 2012, 07:47:10 PM »
>Shrug, and get set to go to bed. Then, hit  the hay!
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #482 on: June 29, 2012, 10:14:05 PM »
>Shrug, and get set to go to bed. Then, hit  the hay!

You prepare for and go to bed.

<Harvest Moon sleep music>

You wake up five minutes before the alarm, rendering it unnecessary. From the vantage point of your bed, you can see three things: one, Mokou is grilling. Two, it's still dark outside. And three, someone opened your bedroom door without asking. The smell of yakitori fills your senses.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #483 on: June 29, 2012, 10:57:15 PM »
>Chuckle a little, and get up to take care of the usual morning routine.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #484 on: June 30, 2012, 12:50:34 AM »
>Chuckle a little, and get up to take care of the usual morning routine.

Giving yourself a little chuckle, you go trhough your usual morning routine. After closing your bedroom door, of course.

About 15 minutes later, you emerge into the main living area. Mokou appears to have finished grilling, and has set
out two wooden plates of yakitori, eating from a third. She grins as you walk out.

"Didn't think you'd beat the alarm, Keine. I made some yakitori for ya if you're hungry."

Utsuho seems to still be asleep, as far as you can tell.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #485 on: June 30, 2012, 12:55:32 AM »
>"Well, I am used to having not much sleep. I'll wake Utsuho."
>Let's go wake Okuu up.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #486 on: June 30, 2012, 02:10:03 AM »
>"Well, I am used to having not much sleep. I'll wake Utsuho."
>Let's go wake Okuu up.

Stepping into the guest room, you see that Okuu hasn't really moved at all in her makeshift nest. Gently shaking her only yields a "Five more minutes, Satori-sama... the reactor can wait..." Further shaking causes her to open her eyes and blearily state "You're not Satori-sama..."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #487 on: June 30, 2012, 02:12:00 AM »
>Smile. "Good morning. I see you slept well. I take it you remember that Satori left you in my care for a day?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #488 on: June 30, 2012, 02:16:01 AM »
>Smile. "Good morning. I see you slept well. I take it you remember that Satori left you in my care for a day?"

Okuu stares at you blankly for a long moment before suddenly sitting bolt upright. "Keine-sama! Is it morning already? And... do I smell yakitori?"

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #489 on: June 30, 2012, 02:18:55 AM »
>"Yes and yes."

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #490 on: June 30, 2012, 02:35:02 AM »
>"Yes and yes."

> Ponder if Okuu eating yakitori is cannibalism.

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #491 on: June 30, 2012, 02:37:21 AM »
>"Yes and yes."

She slowly stands up, feeling around for her control rod. "But it can't be morning... Orin says that it's really light everywhere when it's morning. You know, like how last night was before the sun went down." Nevertheless, she finds her control rod and attaches it to her arm with a swift movement. That done, she floats out to where the yakitori is set up and takes her place by one of the plates, eating yakitori lazily but happily.

> Ponder if Okuu eating yakitori is cannibalism.

You think it would be if yakitori were made of raven, but fortunately yakitori is chicken, which is different enough that it's not really cannibalism.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #492 on: June 30, 2012, 02:41:13 AM »
>"The sun hasn't yet come up. Here in the village, we wake up early, to tend to the crops and such."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #493 on: June 30, 2012, 02:43:10 AM »
> "And also, I thought you would want to see a sun rise."

> Where is Ayku's house? Middle of the village, or outskirts?

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #494 on: June 30, 2012, 02:47:28 AM »
>"The sun hasn't yet come up. Here in the village, we wake up early, to tend to the crops and such."

> "And also, I thought you would want to see a sun rise."

Utsuho nods vigorously. "Yeah, I want to see one. Orin told me about them, said they were really beautiful. It's just I've been too busy with the reactor to see them until now. So what are we gonna do today, Keine-sama?"

> Where is Ayku's house? Middle of the village, or outskirts?

It's on the outskirts of the village, on the opposite side as yours though. You often cut through the marketplace to get to it, but that might not be such a good idea in this situation. Even if it does hurt to have to sneak around your own village.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #495 on: June 30, 2012, 02:55:42 AM »
>We can just fly there, faster that way. And the villagers know we fly already.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #496 on: June 30, 2012, 03:07:31 AM »
>We can just fly there, faster that way. And the villagers know we fly already.

Good idea. You finish up your yakitori, making sure to grab the tea before you go. It's only a five-minute journey to Akyu's via flight, and you arrive to see the door already open, the light form of Akyu leaning back from her writing table. She looks over at you.

"You're here early, Keine... and I see you have guests. Anyone I should know about?"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #497 on: June 30, 2012, 03:29:14 AM »
>"Well, I was wondering if you've had tea first. We can do introductions over that, I've brought a rather rare blend this time."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #498 on: June 30, 2012, 03:36:07 AM »
>"Well, I was wondering if you've had tea first. We can do introductions over that, I've brought a rather rare blend this time."

Akyu slowly stands. "I haven't had tea in more than a few hours, no. What sort of rare blend did you bring?"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #499 on: June 30, 2012, 03:38:55 AM »
>"I obtained it during my trip to the underground. It's Blazeberry. Reimu already tried some, and I had some the other day as well when I visited Satori."
>"And might I add, the book you've been writing on the various youkai is a tad incorrect. Satori is actually quite fond of having visitors, in addition to being quite amicable and polite."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #500 on: June 30, 2012, 03:46:33 AM »
>"I obtained it during my trip to the underground. It's Blazeberry. Reimu already tried some, and I had some the other day as well when I visited Satori."

Akyu prepares some water, beckoning you inside. Mokou and Utsuho follow, but her back's turned so she hasn't met the winged youkai.

>"And might I add, the book you've been writing on the various youkai is a tad incorrect. Satori is actually quite fond of having visitors, in addition to being quite amicable and polite."

Akyu doesn't turn around, but you can hear the audible sigh. "I couldn't establish communication with her. I had a hard time even getting into the city. In the end, I had to rely on the word of Reimu and Kanako. You can imagine how that went."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #501 on: June 30, 2012, 04:05:40 AM »
>Let's go in.
>"That would explain it I suppose. I guess I can just act as the intermediary."
>"At any rate, the girl with the wings is Utsuho Reiuji. Also remarkably like, yet unlike the information in the book. She's the one responsible for bringing the Blazeberry Tea about, being the only one capable of gathering the needed ingredients."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #502 on: June 30, 2012, 04:09:26 AM »
>Let's go in.
>"That would explain it I suppose. I guess I can just act as the intermediary."

Still not turning, she finishes making the tea. "If you wish. More information is better."

>"At any rate, the girl with the wings is Utsuho Reiuji. Also remarkably like, yet unlike the information in the book. She's the one responsible for bringing the Blazeberry Tea about, being the only one capable of gathering the needed ingredients."

She turns around and pales a bit, but otherwise remains normal. "I see. Pleased to meet you, Reiuji Utsuho." Okuu waves her arm cannon around in response. "Hi!"

Taking a drink from her cup, Akyu smiles a bit. "This is good. I'm surprised such a delicious tea leaf can grow in the depths of hell."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #503 on: June 30, 2012, 04:20:07 AM »
>Nod. "It's quite flavorful and sweet, isn't it?"
>"She's quite well-behaved really. A bit of an airhead, but she's a good kid." Administer headpats to Okuu.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #504 on: June 30, 2012, 04:31:59 AM »
>Nod. "It's quite flavorful and sweet, isn't it?"
>"She's quite well-behaved really. A bit of an airhead, but she's a good kid." Administer headpats to Okuu.

Akyu takes another sip before setting the tea down. "I must admit that... that is not the impression I got from Reimu," indicating the in-heaven Okuu.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #505 on: June 30, 2012, 04:37:45 AM »
> Make a note of telling Akyu about how Utsuho introduced herself to us. But not in front of Utsuho. Probably better to be safe than sorry when writing Utsuho's entry.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #506 on: June 30, 2012, 04:44:21 AM »
>"Well, she had apparently lost her mind due to all the power. Getting defeated by Reimu snapped her out of it, and reverted her back to the same goofball she's always been."
>Smile a bit. "Would you like to give it a try?" gesture towards Okuu with a free hand.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #507 on: June 30, 2012, 04:52:17 AM »
> Make a note of telling Akyu about how Utsuho introduced herself to us. But not in front of Utsuho. Probably better to be safe than sorry when writing Utsuho's entry.

You make a mental note to explain to Akyu just how you got introduced to Utsuho. It was a very nice performance, after all.

>"Well, she had apparently lost her mind due to all the power. Getting defeated by Reimu snapped her out of it, and reverted her back to the same goofball she's always been."
>Smile a bit. "Would you like to give it a try?" gesture towards Okuu with a free hand.

Akyu smiles and shakes her head. "I thank you, but I am fine. I'm not a very touchy person." She gives all of you a stare before continuing. "So what was the real purpose for your visit, Keine? I know it wasn't just to introduce me to a hell raven."

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #508 on: June 30, 2012, 04:57:53 AM »
> What we mean is warn Akyu of this side of the girl:

"If you'd be so kind, please, explain why you're invading Chireiden. If you answer well enough, I'll even give you a five second head start to get out of here before I burn you to ashes."

Akyu smiles and shakes her head. "I thank you, but I am fine. I'm not a very touchy person." She gives all of you a stare before continuing. "So what was the real purpose for your visit, Keine? I know it wasn't just to introduce me to a hell raven."

> "Well, a bunch of little things. I thought you might like the Blazeberry, all the magicians are missing, and you're the last person I know who might know what a Mima is."

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #509 on: June 30, 2012, 05:04:05 AM »
> What we mean is warn Akyu of this side of the girl:

(I figured that.  :D)

> "Well, a bunch of little things. I thought you might like the Blazeberry, all the magicians are missing, and you're the last person I know who might know what a Mima is."

Akyu runs through the list of little things. "The blazeberry is surprisingly delicious, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the gift. The magicians missing... I don't know much about that, unfortunately, but if you find out, I'd love to hear the tale. And Mima... well, I know from Marisa that at one point Marisa was Mima's summoner and student. This was back when Marisa was still just a girl, not the thief we know now."