Author Topic: Keine Quest - Harvest  (Read 184730 times)

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
Re: Keine Quest - Harvest
« Reply #240 on: June 22, 2012, 08:41:41 PM »
>Sigh amusedly. "I think I can defuse possible situations, given how simple it was prior."
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
  • ...is in that post up there?
    • RP Blog for Kaenbyou Rin
« Reply #241 on: June 22, 2012, 08:47:58 PM »
>Oh, we know how to handle rowdy kids. Even if she's powerful, it wouldn't help her against the patented 'Keine Special'.

>Sigh amusedly. "I think I can defuse possible situations, given how simple it was prior."

(I shall take this as two votes yes.)

Satori chuckles at the thought.

"I had actually worried a bit there... who told you that Okuu was so easily distracted?" Mokou straightens up a bit. "Wait, we actually get to take Utsuho to the surface?"

Current tasks:
- Get Mokou clothed again
- Find out what a Mima is
- Bring Akyu tea
- Wonder about underground history
- Take Utsuho to surface (?)

(The above is a reminder for ME, not for you, although you might find it helpful as well.)

Marokuu

• Maru~ Maru~
  • Lurk~ Lurk~
« Reply #242 on: June 22, 2012, 08:52:06 PM »
>To Mokou: "It looks that way. Now I think we could borrow some clothes from Rin then we can get going."

>Mentally to Satori: "We spoke to the hakurei miko before coming down here, she told us that Utsuho was... not the brightest of individuals."
My first attempt at storywriting, looking for critique

Avatar schizophrenia? I don't know what you're talking about.

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #243 on: June 22, 2012, 08:58:16 PM »
>To Mokou: "It looks that way. Now I think we could borrow some clothes from Rin then we can get going."

Mokou gives one look at Rin and frowns. "I hope you mean something different than what she's wearing now. I'm not wearing no dress." Rin scowls at what she perceives to be an insult of her outfit, but says nothing.

>Mentally to Satori: "We spoke to the hakurei miko before coming down here, she told us that Utsuho was... not the brightest of individuals."

She chuckles at your thought. "Of course it would be her," is all she says.

Marokuu

• Maru~ Maru~
  • Lurk~ Lurk~
« Reply #244 on: June 22, 2012, 09:02:42 PM »
>Frown

>"I suppose Utsuho wouldn't have anything that might fit? Considering her wings and that ehm..." Glance at eye on Utsuho's chest meaningly. "That eye."
My first attempt at storywriting, looking for critique

Avatar schizophrenia? I don't know what you're talking about.

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #245 on: June 22, 2012, 09:09:19 PM »
>Frown

You frown. It feels good to frown, you haven't done it in a while.

>"I suppose Utsuho wouldn't have anything that might fit? Considering her wings and that ehm..." Glance at eye on Utsuho's chest meaningly. "That eye."

Satori chuckles. "That depends on if Mokou's willing to wear a shirt with holes in the back and a circular hole in the chest. Which might look... brazen, to say the least."

Mokou just shrugs and says "Whatever gets us moving, I guess. I'll just leave it up to our dear Keine-san over here."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #246 on: June 22, 2012, 09:11:00 PM »
> Make note to ask Reimu, Akyu, or someone else knowledgeable about a 'Mima'. Or at least get Reimu to poke Yukari or someone who's more likly to know.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #247 on: June 22, 2012, 09:19:53 PM »
>Nudge Mokou playfully. "Oh come on, I bet you'd look rather nice in that dress."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #248 on: June 22, 2012, 09:27:36 PM »
>Nudge Mokou playfully. "Oh come on, I bet you'd look rather nice in that dress."

Mokou scowls at you. She's good at it.

"We've been over this before. I don't like dresses. I don't know why you keep trying to get me in one, to be honest..."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #249 on: June 22, 2012, 09:30:50 PM »
>"Because you could stand to be at least a little more ladylike. And besides, there have been quite a few dresses and skirts that would suit you."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #250 on: June 22, 2012, 09:33:19 PM »
> Just don't get it wrecked fighting the princess. You kinda have to give it back one day, gives you an excuse to say hi to this lot again anyway.

> Besides, the holes can't be that big... and you live in the bamboo forest most of the time anyway, so it's not like anyone will see.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #251 on: June 22, 2012, 09:40:48 PM »
>"Because you could stand to be at least a little more ladylike. And besides, there have been quite a few dresses and skirts that would suit you."

You are rewarded with another scowl, but with no real other way out of it, she sighs and gives you... yet another scowl! "Fine, I'll wear one of the damn dresses. But once we get out of the underground, we're going straight to your house to get me a proper shirt! Got it!?"

> Just don't get it wrecked fighting the princess. You kinda have to give it back one day, gives you an excuse to say hi to this lot again anyway.

"Well, I guess there's always that..." she still sighs as Orin pulls out another dress from behind her. Mokou reluctantly puts it on over her nearly-gone shirt and her pants. With the dress AND the pants, she looks faintly ridiculous.

> Besides, the holes can't be that big... and you live in the bamboo forest most of the time anyway, so it's not like anyone will see.

"I'm more worried about that camera tengu than anyone else. You know she's everywhere."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #252 on: June 22, 2012, 09:52:16 PM »
>"Hmm....I think shorts would work better with the dress. It keeps the charm of a dress, but retains that tomboyish nature."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #253 on: June 23, 2012, 01:51:35 AM »
>"Hmm....I think shorts would work better with the dress. It keeps the charm of a dress, but retains that tomboyish nature."

Mokou thinks for a moment. "I guess that wouldn't look TOO girly, would it?"

Out the corner of your eye you see a little umbrella peeking around the corner.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #254 on: June 23, 2012, 01:55:33 AM »
>"The shorts go under the dress, staying hidden by it. But if you kick someone, the shorts are revealed, showing a practical nature. Because if I were to kick someone as you often do, I would be leaving my undergarments on display."
>Look away from the umbrella. "I can see you you know. Teachers have eyes in the back of their heads after all."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #255 on: June 23, 2012, 02:06:48 AM »
>"The shorts go under the dress, staying hidden by it. But if you kick someone, the shorts are revealed, showing a practical nature. Because if I were to kick someone as you often do, I would be leaving my undergarments on display."

Mokou nods, looking... well, if not excited, at least less dismayed at the idea. "So where we gonna get shorts anyway?" Satori rolls her eyes slightly and points to Orin, who hikes her dress up to reveal shorts. Orin smiles. "I may not look like it, but I'm a fighter too, ya know."

>Look away from the umbrella. "I can see you you know. Teachers have eyes in the back of their heads after all."

You hear Kogasa jump in surprise. "Is THAT why I can't surprise you!?"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #256 on: June 23, 2012, 02:11:24 AM »
>Grin a little, while keeping our face away from Kogasa. We see why she likes surprising people now, it's kinda fun. "Exactly. So unless you can get good enough to evade my ever-watchful eyes, you'll never manage to surprise me."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #257 on: June 23, 2012, 02:21:20 AM »
>Grin a little, while keeping our face away from Kogasa. We see why she likes surprising people now, it's kinda fun.

Yes, it is, isn't it? You should really do it more often.

"Exactly. So unless you can get good enough to evade my ever-watchful eyes, you'll never manage to surprise me."

Kogasa stares at you with a certain sense of wonder. Or at least you think she does. Your back is still turned to her.

(EDIT) You see Orin start to guide Mokou away, with a claim of "C'mon, I'll find you something that works."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #258 on: June 23, 2012, 02:35:31 AM »
>Chuckle a bit. "You two go on and find something that works, I'm not going to be going anywhere just yet."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #259 on: June 23, 2012, 02:37:03 AM »
>Chuckle a bit. "You two go on and find something that works, I'm not going to be going anywhere just yet."

"Unyu?" The near-forgotten Utsuho is kind of curious at what you mean, as Orin and Mokou head off into the hallways of the really rather large mansion. You are left alone with Satori, Utsuho, and an awakened Kogasa, who's still staring at you, presumably trying to figure out where your second set of eyes are.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #260 on: June 23, 2012, 02:50:11 AM »
>Administer headpats to Okuu. "I was talking to Mokou."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #261 on: June 23, 2012, 02:54:26 AM »
>Administer headpats to Okuu. "I was talking to Mokou."

The headpats make Okuu smile and blush, saying "Don't do thattt~." Satori chuckles, and begins to walk away. "I see you've become friendly with Okuu already. Shall we return to the sitting room? I'm not sure about you, but I'm a little parched. The three of you probably feel the same." As she heads up a long staircase, Kogasa smiles. "Ya know, now that I think about it, I'm REALLY thirsty!"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #262 on: June 23, 2012, 03:05:05 AM »
>Chuckle a little. "Just like a pet bird."
>Let's go! "Well Kogasa, you did just suffer a rather nasty heatstroke. You're lucky that you're a Youkai, as a normal human would have expired."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #263 on: June 23, 2012, 03:10:19 AM »
>Chuckle a little. "Just like a pet bird."

Okuu headtilts. (see avatar) "Well I am a bird, I guess... Satori-sama, wait up!" As she runs after her master.

>Let's go! "Well Kogasa, you did just suffer a rather nasty heatstroke. You're lucky that you're a Youkai, as a normal human would have expired."

Kogasa smiles. "Really? All I remember was going to a really hot place and seeing a shadow of a winged person with a stick for an arm! It looked kinda like the bird lady over there! Then I woke up and I had a wet cloth on my head!"

You consider the possibility that Kogasa may be more simple than you thought. It's something to consider as you walk up the stairs with your umbrella youkai in tow.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #264 on: June 23, 2012, 03:18:33 AM »
> Continue to sitting room.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #265 on: June 23, 2012, 03:20:09 AM »
>Seems Kogasa will need to be taught more later. Good thing we have the free time.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #266 on: June 23, 2012, 03:20:57 AM »
> Continue to sitting room.

You head up to the sitting room, where Satori is already drinking blazeberry tea with Okuu. She gestures over to your teacups, both filled. "Try it, the tea's good cold as well. It's my favorite attribute about blazeberries." Okuu feels the need to blurt out, "I'm the one who gets 'em!"

>Seems Kogasa will need to be taught more later. Good thing we have the free time.

You're always up for teaching. It's a favorite pastime for you.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #267 on: June 23, 2012, 03:24:09 AM »
> Take a sip.

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #268 on: June 23, 2012, 03:26:13 AM »
> Take a sip.

You take a sip. It's actually quite delicious, although it tastes more of a juice than a tea now. Out the corner of your eye, you see Kogasa who... well, isn't sipping. She seems, rather, to be trying to drink the tea as fast as possible.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #269 on: June 23, 2012, 03:35:08 AM »
> "These blazeberries have a very unique taste, don't they? We don't have anything quite like this above ground."

> "Incidentally, how does agriculture work down here? Most the plants on the surface could never survive without the sun, so clearly whatever system you use would have to be completely different than the ones used back home."