Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia Day 5!  (Read 52602 times)

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
Re: Magical Madness Mafia Day 5!
« Reply #780 on: September 29, 2011, 03:31:37 AM »
@capt. h.: If they're trying, how they're trying, etc. It's hard to explain well, but you get the gist of it. I think you try in a different way as town. And yes, NK analysis IS a good thing. Just take it with a grain of salt.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #781 on: September 29, 2011, 03:32:16 AM »
NK analysis is like using Wikipedia.  Use it, but don't tell anyone you are. :V
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

« Reply #782 on: September 29, 2011, 03:33:56 AM »
capt. h hasn't ever been scum here, though, has he? How would you know how he tries as scum, UK? :s

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #783 on: September 29, 2011, 03:39:29 AM »
N0 Actions:
JOB activates "The Watery"

D1 Actions:
ActionDan: Does not use Pretty Coquettish Bomber
Zakeri: Does not use any abilities
huh what: Does not use Nine Lives

N1 Actions:
Mafia sends ActionDan to kill huh what (Result: Doctor'd)
ActionDan: Roleblocks Shadoweh (Result: Success)
Dormio: ##Summon Haruna (Result: Dies and revives as Mafia Zombie)
Shadoweh: Uses ##Bardiche Defender (Result: Blocked)
NeoSerela: Dead
capth: Captures "The Mirror"
Hero999: Rolecops Shadoweh (Result: Fate Testarossa (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha), Serial Killer)
huh what: Kills (Bellerophon) Dormio (Result: Success)
Polaris: Hides behind ActionDan (Result: Dies)
Chaore: Protects huh what (Result: Success)

D2 Actions:
Action: Used Pretty Coquettish Bomber
huh what: Unable to use Nine lives

As the remaining magical girls ran around talking hysterically in an effort to figure out how one of their own came to meet such an awful and fatal end, the same rabbit that announced Polaris' death suddenly emitted a light

As the light grew in intensity, it seemed to share a conduit between the rabbit and a particularly coquettish magical girl.

ActionDan's pretty face lit up with such a warm glow that not one of the awed magical girls could mistake the identity of the renowned Pretty Sammy, alias of trusted good-doer Sasami Kawai.

The rabbit smiled a wry smile.

"Such power costs everyone, even one as purely innocent as yourself."

With those words the once bright light faded and changed to a purple hue before completely disappearing all together.  ActionDan swooned and fell pretty face first unto the ground.

"Are you Okay?"

"Yes... I just feel... drained."

-Modnote
D: I totally fucked this up. Still sorry about that Dan.

N2 Actions:
Mafia sends Zakeri to kill huh what (Result: Success)
ActionDan: Dead
Dormio: Does not use Mystletainn Kick
Shadoweh: Dead
capth: Captures "The Jump"
Hero999: Rolecops Bardiche (Result: Moerin Moeyama (Magical Moerin), Non-magical Vanilla
huh what: Unable to perform a Night Action
Polaris: Dead
Chaore: Protects Bardiche (Result: Success)

D3 Actions:
huh what: Dead

N3 Actions:
Mafia sends Zakeri to kill Bardiche (Result: Success)
Dormio: Uses Mystletainn Kick
capth: Captures "The Illusion"
Hero999: Dead
Chaore: Protects Bardiche (Result: Success)

D3 Actions:

N4 Actions:
Mafia sends Zakeri to kill Chaore (Result: Success)
Dormio: Dead
capth: Keine captures "The Thunder"
Hero999: Dead
Chaore: Protects Affinity (Result: Success)

D5 Actions:
Zakeri: Used Rewind, does not use Time Stop
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 03:42:26 AM by Kyubey PX »

J.O.B

• YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHANGE
« Reply #784 on: September 29, 2011, 03:41:47 AM »
Post the order of the cards that I originally picked.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #785 on: September 29, 2011, 03:47:37 AM »
capt. h hasn't ever been scum here, though, has he? How would you know how he tries as scum, UK? :s

...he hasn't!? I thought he had. That said, I DID glimpse a game on MS where he was scum. It was a little different. But, so far, all I have is extrapolation

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #786 on: September 29, 2011, 05:52:53 AM »
Uhm, first of all, I'm going to thank LLD for volunteering to make her life hell by agreeing to help, mentor, and eventually replace Youkai Jesus in the first place, and apologize terribly to her for it. >.>  Playstyle-wise I still think she takes 'cases are scummy' too far. :V Especially against obvtown Capt.H! I disagree that he seems like he doesn't have passion, he's just trying to figure things out in a different way. The Sane Way. @_@

Also, everytime capt.h said "I have a town read on LLD" I imagined him being punched in the gut.
You know, I think night kill analysis is a good thing when used enough to prevent scum from simply killing whoever it is in their best interest to kill.
This so much. Motive leads you to the killers! People die for a reason that becomes blatant the further a game goes.

On myself. WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS KNOW WHEN I'M THIRD PARTY GOD DAMNIT!
ShadowehTown: RAGE RAGE RAGE ohnightkill x,x
ShadowehScum: zzzzzzzzz oh a hammer win
ShadowehITP: "Hello I am confirming! "OMG THIRD PARTY LYNCH IT."
Zakeri! HOW DID YOU KNOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

I seriously worry for the next time I really am town. The things people said they found scummy were things I would have done as any townie, looking for info. :ohdear: I didn't catch on that Chaore was the doctor and thought Dan was just weirdly guessing for no reason. Yes, I really thought there wouldn't be two cops. Admittedly what I didn't say is our best play would be to LYNCH NEITHER OF THEM and force them to give us results. The real scum either kill the cop or keep him alive, and we get free results either way. All them confirmed townies would have been hard. :<

I'm sorry we didn't get to kill anyone together, Bardiche. At least you avenged my death! :D

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #787 on: September 29, 2011, 06:09:50 AM »
Herpderp modkill :/
Yellow for Zak as procedure. I would have given one in any case for the severity of lurking in every game in the last few months.

JOB and YJ are under review. Your reasons to replace out were quite frankly lame. If the players already in the game want you to play, then you'll be allowed to /in.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #788 on: September 29, 2011, 06:16:52 AM »
... PX. You realise Informed Townie is listed as a Power Role and not Vanilla, right? At first I thought it was some kind of ~*Hidden Aspect*~ to be lying about it (and I am rather miffed that not only was I Informed Townie, but the Informated Townie information was wrong, because Akemi Homura's ability is Time Freeze, not Stop) but now it just seems being ignorant that any ability, Passive or Active, is considered to change a Vanilla Town (who has absolutely nothing) into a Power Role.

That was rather frustrating for me.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #789 on: September 29, 2011, 06:19:45 AM »
It's my first game, give me a break :I

There were a ton of errors, including a shit ton of votecounts (mostly grammar and stuff :V)

Bardiche

« Reply #790 on: September 29, 2011, 07:26:38 AM »
Well, it's for important future reference then. :V Informed Townies are generally considered Power Roles due to having a [Passive] or at least having more to start with than any regular Townie. Vanilla is devoid of any and all extras, including information.

And give the right information if you're giving Informed Townies. I know you gave me that role just to troll me but you should pay heed to these kind of things: flipping as something OTHER than what your Role PM tells you is rather unfair to someone who has already been lol'd in a role madness game with a passive role.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #791 on: September 29, 2011, 07:56:54 AM »
lol this mafiagame end. This mafia game, despite I only skimmed most of the days, made me QQ.

Screw you Pesco :V I had 2 of the 3 scums (Zakeri and Dormio) correct guessed. Stop trying to deny that I can rely on my instincts perfectly fine.

One particular thing is why Bardiche lollynched Hero when Bard became the king, even when he had solid cases. So stupid to do that.

Edit
Also my own opinion on this game: Adding / deleting rules constantly and entire game shows that this has been poorly planned and/or tested. Well, that is what you get with 30530 rules for a game. Might as well create general, all covering basic rules?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 08:01:25 AM by Helepolis »

« Reply #792 on: September 29, 2011, 08:07:11 AM »
lol this mafiagame end. This mafia game, despite I only skimmed most of the days, made me QQ.
Well Hele, if you're so much better than us, maybe you should actually play next game.  :colbert:

J.O.B

• YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHANGE
« Reply #793 on: September 29, 2011, 08:07:43 AM »
JOB and YJ are under review. Your reasons to replace out were quite frankly lame. If the players already in the game want you to play, then you'll be allowed to /in.
Let's see one of the possibilities that can occur from you not letting me play.
Not being allowed to play in the next mafia game due to replacing out for a bad reason>Low motivation due to not being involved in the mafia game>No improvement due to not being motivated enough> More insults from Chaore due to not improving enough> More replacing out due to Chaore's insults> Not being allowed to play in the next mafia game due to replacing out for a bad reason>Low motivation due to not being involved in the mafia game......
It's a loop.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #794 on: September 29, 2011, 08:18:05 AM »
Well Hele, if you're so much better than us, maybe you should actually play next game.  :colbert:
And exceed my yearly mafia-quota? No thanks  :colbert:

Also subjective point of views are subjective. Nobody asked you to agree with them. And don't twist my words.

Bardiche

« Reply #795 on: September 29, 2011, 08:18:42 AM »
One particular thing is why Bardiche lollynched Hero when Bard became the king, even when he had solid cases. So stupid to do that.

Coming into here just to call people stupid is all sorts of derp for staffmembers to do, but I should point out a role cop claimed to have a Vanilla result on me whereas my role PM tells me I'm a Power Role. Why not lynch the guy lying about my role?

« Reply #796 on: September 29, 2011, 08:19:54 AM »
Also subjective point of views are subjective. Nobody asked you to agree with them. And don't twist my words.
I was just kidding around because I think you should play, geez. >:

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #797 on: September 29, 2011, 08:24:28 AM »
Bard: He had your role and name right except for the word Vanilla. There was no scum motivation to lie about your role when he'd obviously rolecopped you as he claimed. Your reasoning for lynching him wasn't well thought out and seems more like lynching because the mod can't possibly have made an error, then blaming it on the mod later. (reminds me of Edible wanting to murder Schezo in MRM. :V) I agree it was silly lynching reasoning.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #798 on: September 29, 2011, 08:25:32 AM »
Geeze! Then why didn't you say so! (But that would still exceed my yearly mafia quota yo)

Coming into here just to call people stupid is all sorts of derp for staffmembers to do, but I should point out a role cop claimed to have a Vanilla result on me whereas my role PM tells me I'm a Power Role. Why not lynch the guy lying about my role?
If you would've left out 'staffmembers' from your post we could've had a nice discussion on this. But seeing you seem to have some sort of allergy, we can't. Therefore I won't.

Maybe it was not nice of me to bring out the word 'stupid', I should've used something less 'offensive'. But I guess I could call it stupid to have such an attitude against us. Because staff got nothing to do with this. You are talking to me as 'Helepolis' , not a moderator/staffer

Cut by Shadoweh! But no reason to edit my post.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #799 on: September 29, 2011, 08:39:20 AM »
You're all scum for even touching this game.

It's alright, on to the next one.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #800 on: September 29, 2011, 08:40:08 AM »
Herpderp modkill :/
Yellow for Zak as procedure. I would have given one in any case for the severity of lurking in every game in the last few months.

Bard and I never got yellows for Diablo modkills, IIRC. If I'm wrong, that's fine.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #801 on: September 29, 2011, 08:41:15 AM »
Still PX did his best for his first game. It isn't a drama/bad to make mistakes, as long as you learn from them and grow STRONGER AND STRONGER from it.

gg

Bardiche

« Reply #802 on: September 29, 2011, 08:51:04 AM »
Bard: He had your role and name right except for the word Vanilla. There was no scum motivation to lie about your role when he'd obviously rolecopped you as he claimed. Your reasoning for lynching him wasn't well thought out and seems more like lynching because the mod can't possibly have made an error, then blaming it on the mod later.

Hey, I panicked okay, and as far as Town's concerned the majority (lol 2) wanted Hero dead. :V Yeah in hindsight I beat myself up over it,  but hrf.

Maybe it was not nice of me to bring out the word 'stupid', I should've used something less 'offensive'. But I guess I could call it stupid to have such an attitude against us. Because staff got nothing to do with this. You are talking to me as 'Helepolis' , not a moderator/staffer.

I treat anyone with the staffmember tag as staff. I accord them the respect demanded by their post; similarly, I expect them to act appropriate their position.

If I talk to you as 'Helepolis' and not a staffer, then I'll say, "Geez, waltzing in to call people stupid is being a rude ass."

Also, I think the adding/removing of rules were part of a role. It's been done before, albeit in a better way.

Bard and I never got yellows for Diablo modkills, IIRC. If I'm wrong, that's fine.

No, we did get yellows.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #803 on: September 29, 2011, 08:52:51 AM »
Yeah, I just checked. ALL IS IN ORDER =D

Except I like chaos better :|

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #804 on: September 29, 2011, 09:09:12 AM »
I treat anyone with the staffmember tag as staff. I accord them the respect demanded by their post; similarly, I expect them to act appropriate their position.
Clich? response, was expected. And I am not surprised.

One day you will understand that a "dresscode" or  "tag" does not make a person on the forum. There is no reason for me to stay in 100% staffer mode for all my posts. Because that is stupid. A good staffer knows when to step up to that position. And he/she will only do it when there is a rule breaking conflict.

A staffer doesn't grab for his badge when he gets attacked, like you are doing now. I denied your "reply" because of your attitude and unjustified stance towards staffers. I could care less if you would've flamed, insulted, attacked or name called me. It won't make me reach for my badge.

Thereforer, imo your reason for "expecting" us to be in our position is scummy because we too are humans behind a computer screen.

##Vote Bardiche

If I talk to you as 'Helepolis' and not a staffer, then I'll say, "Geez, waltzing in to call people stupid is being a rude ass."
I would accept this more than your former point of view. Because it is more natural and logical.

Sadly, as you stated, that is not the case.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 09:12:53 AM by Helepolis »

Bardiche

« Reply #805 on: September 29, 2011, 09:13:49 AM »
Hey, if I saw a teacher cussing out someone in a supermarket I'd also hold that against them. Sorry, I've been raised with the idea that people who have a position of authority should act respectfully at all times. If you ask me to treat you otherwise, sure fine; but my default will always be the above. Not all cultures are the same, therefore, it's scummy to assert that I'm scummy. Clearly.

##Vig: HeLOLpolis

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #806 on: September 29, 2011, 09:21:25 AM »
Hey, if I saw a teacher cussing out someone in a supermarket I'd also hold that against them. Sorry, I've been raised with the idea that people who have a position of authority should act respectfully at all times.
Internet != RL bro. I hope you realise that.

If you ask me to treat you otherwise, sure fine;
I am just asking/encouraging you to drop that allergic stance against any form of staffer, especially the ones you hardly know anything about.

You know why? I , as almost rare-Mafia(RPG) player/poster, suddenly being shoved away as "derp staff" for making a comment (yes it was rude) shows how much you in fact know.

I don't know you, because you're most active in RPG (afaik). You hardly know me for the same reason. There is no reason to judge me by my tag. Same reason also I don't need to judge you for similar reasons. Get it?

##Lord of Terror Eyeback/Bardiche

PS Edit:
Just to clarify about my previous post, my comment being made was purely meant on the game content/actions (still doesn't take away it was poorly worded). If people take it extremely personal suddenly, that is kind of out of my hands as well.

I rest my case as obviously this is not the place to discuss such things. My apologies for spamming this thread. And don't care who takes the last word. Feel free to PM if there are other concerns.

--Helepolis
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 09:26:32 AM by Helepolis »

Bardiche

« Reply #807 on: September 29, 2011, 09:34:06 AM »
Sorry, internets is srs bsns. You try having it ingrained in your brain that authority equals respect and responsibility. Not even the internet can null that. I'm fine with treating you as 'Helepolis' and accord you the same respect I accord Dormio if you ask, though. (And since you do, I will.)

And yes, you're right in that I seldom if ever post outside RPG, and when I do it's usually because someone directed me to sources outside RPG. I'm not that knowledgable on Touhou, it'd be weird to discuss it with people. (And the entire Idiot culture seems hardly flattering to me.)

EDIT: Well, you're right, we -are- kinda veering off topic. :V

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #808 on: September 29, 2011, 09:35:58 AM »
hele police

arrest this man

he is bardiche

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #809 on: September 29, 2011, 09:37:29 AM »
hele police

arrest this man

he is bardiche

@ Bardiche, surely you must have a waifu favourite Touhou girl?