Author Topic: RtD, gotta tRoll 'em all!  (Read 66098 times)

Re: Dormio's tRoll to Dodge!
« Reply #180 on: September 15, 2011, 10:46:53 PM »
>Wait patiently (being dead helps with this!) for some hapless explorer to wander by and accidentally press the button triggering backup clone deployment.

« Reply #181 on: September 15, 2011, 11:22:18 PM »
You have one try to resume to the game? :V
I only wanted to join the game and died by a giant fish :-(
> lets reincarnate as a flower.

Aya Squawkermaru

• "You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war." - William Hearst
  • Relevant quote is relevant.
« Reply #182 on: September 15, 2011, 11:26:17 PM »
I only wanted to join the game and died by a giant fish :-(

:trollface:

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #183 on: September 15, 2011, 11:39:54 PM »
> Become a god

« Reply #184 on: September 16, 2011, 07:00:57 AM »
Can actions be repeated if they were missed last update?
>Grow a beard that would make Bob envious.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 09:17:39 AM by Uncle Bob »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #185 on: September 16, 2011, 07:01:48 AM »
If I missed it, then shoot.

« Reply #186 on: September 16, 2011, 07:26:09 AM »
Develop Cryomancy

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #187 on: September 16, 2011, 10:02:43 AM »
> REFUSE TO GET ANOTHER ONE. AND THEN REVIVE.

DORM ARE YOU RIGGING THE ROLLS?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #188 on: September 16, 2011, 10:07:01 AM »
>Grow a beard that would make Bob envious.
2: You'd grow a beard, but the fact that your body no longer works prohibits this.

>ATTEMPT REVIVAL. CONQ REQUIRES MY GUIDANCE.
5: You pester Conqueror from beyond the grave, but your words fail to reach him. Perhaps you should do something about that whole 'death' status you're under first.

>Re-emerge from the ashes ala Mokou-tan
5: You rebuild yourself from the ashes. Unfortunately, you're still made out of ashes and the wind blows you away.

>Equip The Tamashii_Kanjou Armor!
2(+1): You equip the Tamashii_Kanjou Armor! Unfortunately, you're the wrong class for it and receive negative effects from the armor. (-1 roll)

> Do a Konbini run with Hatate, then /camwhore afterwards.
1: You adopt the lifestyle of a hikkikomori, refusing to leave the comfort and safety of your own room. This particular user called "Teruyo" that goes to the same site as you gets on your nerves, though.

> Once again, Defeat Cirno in 2 out of 3 battle!.
1: You ask Cirno why the two of you are fighting, when you could be loving instead. Cirno seems confused about what you're implying.

> Regroup with what's left of my Doll Army, Navy and Air Force and rebuild all of the dolls I lost and continue taking over the world. Neither the sun or dinos are going to stop my goal for world conquest.
3(-1): You gather the remnants of your doll army, navy, and air force. Unfortunately, you don't have enough of a force to think about taking over the world, yet.

>Master the art of the flaming uppercut.  On Zengar.
6(-1): You apply Meiling's lessons, channeling your chi to set your fists on fire. You dive and leap from the ground to uppercut Zengar. Oh my god you look badass. (+1 roll)
Roll to dodge!
5(-1): You notice Zengar trying to sneak up behind you and manage to jump out of the way before his burning fist connects with your face.

>Harvest Valkyrie Lupia Blitzer's soul and use it to revive my Kitten4U minion.
1: Like you would ever want anything to do with Kitten4u again, ever since she rejected you.

>Lets see if I can recall enough from my failed medicine study to treat my wounds
4(Wounded): You wrap yourself in damp bandages and lie down, keeping your arms and slightly elevated. You simply wait until you feel well enough to start moving again.

>Now that I am dead, I am clearly a ghost. Possess Kilga's doppelganger, it's time to have some fun.
6: You buy your way out of the underworld and into the body of the alternate Kilgamayan. Having money is great. Purvis has reentered the game!

>Go Reimu & Marisa hunting. Everyone knows they are the number one cause of fairy deaths.
6: You are going to get revenge for all those fairies that Reimu and Marisa have killed. You find Marisa first, and declare your intents to make her feel the pain of the fairies. Marisa responds by firing a Master Spark in your direction.
Roll to dodge!
5: You dodge the Master Spark with ease and set yourself up in a good position for a counterattack. (+1 roll)

>Gattai with the closest person.
5: You shout out GuardianTempest's name! He may be dead, but it matters not. You get a fancy lightshow going as you twist GuardianTempests body in strange ways and turn him into a part of yourself.

>Use power of Kung Fu Magic to re-manifest as an awesome, Infantry-spamming-themed Warlord.
2: You try to mimic Meiling's techniques to resurrect yourself as an infantry spamming warlord. Unfortunately, you know no kung fu at all, you should have paid attention when Smashy was getting pointers. And somebody is messing with your corpse.

>Revive myself as a Necromancer and take control of every dead person.
4: Your mastery of necromancy is nowhere near high enough to control your own corpse.

>Depart from the World Fish. It needs a break after all that forum eating. However, assure it that we shall meet again~
2: You try to leave the World Fish, telling it that you'll see it again. The fish doesn't want to see you go and clings to you, refusing to leave your side.

>Use the power of Heatmancytm to slap Karkat
4: Your fists burn with the desire to slap Karkat in the face. Quite literally, with your powers.
Roll to dodge!
3: You manage to avoid being slapped by Marokuu, but the warping of heat still gets to you. (-1 roll)

>Everything smells like burnt Aki sister.  Convince Yuuka that's a good thing.
4(-1): You manage to get Yuuka to stop beating you by telling her that burnt Aki sisters is a good thing, and that the smell is one that she should enjoy. "I suppose you do have a point there." Yuuka stops beating you. Of course, this does mean that you were beaten just then. (-1 roll)

>Summon Youmu. And tell her to bring more sake.
5: You call for Youmu, who promptly brings you more sake. Life is good as you continue to take it easy. (+1 roll)

>Postpone my possible resurrection or any way of abusing my corpse, such as necromancy, to happen on Saturday instead. I am a busy man.
1: You have all the time in the world. In fact, you're rather bored. You reenter the topic to let Dormio abuse you, just because you can. Tapsa has reentered the game!

>regroup dino army to counter doll army once again and fight them! and hope I don't hurt myself again, although I don't think I have any more bones to break.
1(Wounded): You see DollS' doll army regrouping and decide you should do the same. You call for all your dinosaurs, and they all rush towards you. Unfortunately, you're still on the floor after having tripped and one of your dinosaurs step on you. Something breaks, and it's not a bone as you've already gone through all of them. ActionDan has lost the game!

> Point out to the other me that if there are two of us , then there must be two Mystias aa well, and if both of us remember our loving relationship with Mystia, both Mystia's must also remember, and therefore there's no need for any sort of conflict and that we can each be happy with our respective Mystias, so the other me shouldn't trty to impede my efforts to get my Mystia back.
4(+1): You fight with your other self. Not with fists, but with words. You argue that both of you can each have your own Mystias, and that there is no need to fight over her. It looks like the other you is about to shout something at you when, suddenly, you see an outline vaguely resembling Purvis jump into the other you, causing the other you to collapse. Well, that was lucky, you guess. (+1 roll)

> Embrace my fate to be stuck with the Void. Embrace the Void, BECOME the Void.
5: You come to the conclusion that there is nothing to do but to accept your new form. You become the void! Unfortunately, you're still nothing.

>RECRUIT BEST FRIEND GAMZEE MAKARA.
1(-1):You work alone.

>revive as "never ending bacon only dormio is allowed to eat because im that gay - man"
6: You offer Dormio an endless supply of bacon in exchange for bringing you back in the game. Dormio readily agrees to this arrangement. DrRawr has reentered the game!

> Take a nap
6: Not even death will get in the way of your daily napping schedule. You have multiple lives, anyway. Kitten4u has reentered the game!

>Travel to the underground.
5: Feeling confident in your abilities, you travel through the crack in the earth and past Kilgamayan. You feel your powers reacting favorably to the darkness that is the underground. (+1 roll)

> Search the system for the True Infinity Blade and force the game to spawn it in my inventory.
2(Wounded): You dive deeper into Dormio's system. Soon, you find where all the spawn triggers are located, as well as the list of all items in the game. You spawn the Infinity Blade within your inventory. Unfortunately, before you can stop yourself, you realize that you don't have an inventory. The Infinity Blade spawns inside you and rips you to shreds. Pesco has lost the game!

>Sell all the shares from Gay Bar TM on the stock exchange and buy a museum of antique gallows, with a wing dedicated to garrotes.
4: You collect all the money you've made from your Gay Bars and invest in a museum of gallows and the various implements associated with hanging.

> Enlist one of the janitors in order to clean up the thread of all of the ashes and damaged data fragments: shit's getting weird in here.
4: You ask rdj to help you in cleaning up the topic, it's not like he's got anything better to do now anyway.

>Entering Dormio's room, give a long-winded and moving speech about taking on too many commitments at once, before ending Dormio's misery via a shot in the back of the head. Permanently.
6: You shoot Dormio in the head after giving a long speech about how he shouldn't commit himself to too many things. Unfortunately, Dormio still has a couple of bombs left inside him after Chaore was messing with him. And you just set one off.
Roll to dodge!
5: You're already out of the room. And you've just killed Dormio. You feel accomplished, but what will you do now? (+1 roll)

> Attempt to use the natural power of the earth to revive myself.
5: You tap into the deep spiritual reserves of the land and feel your spirit surging with power. Of course, this brings you no closer to solving that problem of being dead, but at least it feels good.

> Bugger. Cast Level Multiple of 4 Arise.
5: You cast level 4 Arise, hoping to bring back your previous self. Unfortunately, you were only level 3 when you died. Maybe you should have spent more time grinding instead of reading up on the backstory.

>If dead: Attempt to revive self by any means necessary
3: You'd do anything, ANYTHING, to revive yourself. Nobody pays attention to you or your pleas though, who wants the help of a generic NPC?

>Use newfound vampire powers to free myself from Job's control.
6: Wait? How can you be dead? You're a vampire. You facepalm, wondering how you could have forgotten this important fact. Sourfang has reentered the game!

>Wait patiently (being dead helps with this!) for some hapless explorer to wander by and accidentally press the button triggering backup clone deployment.
2: You wait. And wait. And wait... Goddamnit why did you have to make your secret laboratory so secret?

> lets reincarnate as a flower.
6: You enter the cycle of rebirth, this time coming back as a flower. Dorakyura has reentered the game!

> Become a god
1: You worship your deity, praising its sanctity. No other god could exist but your own.

> REFUSE TO GET ANOTHER ONE. AND THEN REVIVE.
1: Dormio laughs at you.

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #189 on: September 16, 2011, 10:11:01 AM »
text
YOU MADE THAT ROLL EARLY.

ARE YOU TRYING TO MOCK ME?

> Exact revenge on Dormio. In real life.

also how do i roll a one 4 times.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 10:17:21 AM by Biohazurd »

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #190 on: September 16, 2011, 10:18:44 AM »
...uh...>.>....<.<....How am I suppose to feel...

> Expl....ah fuck this
> Create a Fairy Empire.

Marokuu

• Maru~ Maru~
  • Lurk~ Lurk~
« Reply #191 on: September 16, 2011, 10:32:44 AM »
> Pfff, screw the surface. Head underground and visit Chireiden.
My first attempt at storywriting, looking for critique

Avatar schizophrenia? I don't know what you're talking about.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #192 on: September 16, 2011, 10:43:36 AM »
> Now that the old me is now possessed, find Mystia somewhere in this crack.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #193 on: September 16, 2011, 10:51:38 AM »
Mentioning dormio gives best rng luck :3

« Reply #194 on: September 16, 2011, 10:52:01 AM »
> Evolve to an AWESOME flower which is SO awesome that I become Yuuka's precious thing.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 01:17:53 PM by German Flower Youkai »

J.O.B

• YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHANGE
« Reply #195 on: September 16, 2011, 11:03:20 AM »
>Stomp on German Flower Youkai, reviving myself beforehand.

GuardianTempest

• Adorably Awkward Android
« Reply #196 on: September 16, 2011, 11:04:20 AM »
No...I fight for my cause!

>Detonate NUCLEAR Bomb Vest which is now fused with KoaZengar's body. Not righteous enough!!
>Possess a Tsundere Tigrex and overwhe I WANT POWERRRR

>Go far away and possess a Terror Jho and unleash a maniacal beserker rage and curb-stomp everyone alive...including Dormio. (Yeah you also have to roll for yourself!)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 12:56:56 AM by GuardianTempest »

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #197 on: September 16, 2011, 11:04:42 AM »
[07:03:14] <Dormizou_Futatsuiwa> You killed Dormio hijacking Dormio's account
[07:03:26] <Dormizou_Futatsuiwa> The real Dormio is lurking elsewhere
Bastard modding.

>Using the passwords we found earlier, hijack Dormio's account and have him send himself a PM that, when opened, will cause a FATAL ERROR wipe his hard drive, including of course his newest RtD update.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Captain Infinity

• Captain of Echo Platoon, 3rd Battalion.
  • To bring chaos and honor to this world gone soft.
« Reply #198 on: September 16, 2011, 11:20:37 AM »
>Absorb Shadoweh's life forces (or unlife forces) and resurrect by messing around with all that is right and all that is wrong with the universe.

EDIT: Conq requires my aid, and nothing will stop me from coming to the aid of my servant.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 11:23:58 AM by Infinity »

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #199 on: September 16, 2011, 11:21:46 AM »
> Get Yukari to gap several PC-98s with copies of all 5 PC-98 Touhou games into the playfield.

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

Momijibot

• Well?
  • What can you do?
« Reply #200 on: September 16, 2011, 11:23:10 AM »
>Use Moe to escape genericness and revive

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #201 on: September 16, 2011, 11:32:09 AM »
>:O

> Our enemy has struck at our Kitten! We must rise! RISE AND KILL SCHEZO. Or just become a zombie and feast on his brains. Whatever works. BRAINS.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #202 on: September 16, 2011, 11:43:47 AM »
I alone must keep the title of attacking everyone at once.

>Hurl a flame lance at squawkers.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #203 on: September 16, 2011, 11:48:43 AM »
>If Infinity revives, rewield him as The True Infinity Blade. If not,

>Self-Evolve, gaining the powers of The Prototype, Alex Mercer. Biomass GO!

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

GuardianTempest

« Reply #204 on: September 16, 2011, 11:52:28 AM »
I alone must keep the title of attacking everyone at once.

>Hurl a flame lance at squawkers.

Not if I roll a 4-6.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #205 on: September 16, 2011, 11:54:33 AM »
You'll be next.

« Reply #206 on: September 16, 2011, 12:10:57 PM »
>reforge infinity into the mightiest butter knife the world has every seen

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #207 on: September 16, 2011, 12:14:01 PM »
>Haven't you heard the news? True teams require 5 persons, at least. Combine with the 3 closest people!

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #208 on: September 16, 2011, 12:27:35 PM »
>reforge infinity into the mightiest butter knife the world has every seen

"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

GuardianTempest

« Reply #209 on: September 16, 2011, 12:32:21 PM »
Hah, who here has the knowledge of stopping a terrorizing pickle-saurus? MH-style?

The ensuing shenanigans will be hilarious.