Author Topic: [Art] - Erebus' Carcassed Land of Art  (Read 96363 times)

MayKissingDoveWyks

• I can't stop being a perv!
Re: [Art] - Erebus' Carcassed Land of Art
« Reply #150 on: March 13, 2011, 05:53:04 PM »
The avatar and that hoodie look awesome~

Ah yes, a Pokemon discussion. From one thing to the next. Overall, it's excellent!

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 08:22:01 PM by Flanrdj Scarlet »
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #152 on: March 15, 2011, 11:37:18 PM »
You are indeed a good person. This is pretty much me as well; very little money to hand as it is.

Thank you. ^^

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
« Reply #153 on: March 21, 2011, 03:58:17 AM »
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 08:22:30 PM by Flanrdj Scarlet »

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
« Reply #154 on: March 21, 2011, 05:15:12 PM »
What tyme is it?
[nsfw]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/OwlBear1337/Sketches/hakutaur_keine.png[/nsfw]
Sexy Minotaur tyme
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 12:41:26 AM by DRUG FREAKOUT »

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #155 on: March 22, 2011, 04:54:53 AM »
Dat axe.

Savory

• I am a save frog
  • *wink*
« Reply #156 on: March 23, 2011, 06:59:37 AM »
Leave it to me to turn a pokemon discussion into something about large posteriors.

Large posteriors are awesome. 

:dealwithit:

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
« Reply #157 on: March 24, 2011, 03:50:33 PM »
Here we go again!

The Beast of Magma, Fujiwara no Mokou, is a powerful Ifrit (demon of fire) made entirely of the hottest lava in all of Gensokyo, and is the 9th out of 12 Exalted Beasts. Nesting within the center to the Land of Agni, Mokou bathes in the sacred volcanic crater, Origin of Kagustuchi. According to the ancient texts found by one Heida no Akyuu, it is believed that when Mokou awakens, she and the Beast of the Moon, Kaguya, will do battle and lay waste to the entirety of Gensokyo during this violent confrontation. The origins of this prophecy date back thousands of years, back when the Beast of Magma was still quite young and the Moon Beast fell to Earth and went into stasis. The ancient texts state not on what caused the grudge between them (being that part itself seems to be missing), however, it tells that Mokou was so livid with the moon beast, that she torched the bamboo forest in an attempt to destroy her lair and all inside, the act didn't exactly kill the moon beast, but ended up transforming about 1/3rd of the lush bamboo forest into a volcanic wasteland, where she now resides to this very day. By bathing in the Origin of Kagutsuchi, Mokou was able to surpass the blazing might of 10,000 Ifirit, her power being so great that her body grew to gigantic proportions to compensate for just how much destructive power she held. The Origin also granted Mokou with immortal and thus the magma beast cannot die nor can she be killed, which means that the promised day in which she and Kaguya will fight cannot be stopped...

However, the Great Hakurei Miko and her followers did manage to prolong the event by sealing Mokou away, which would keep her bound to the Origin so that she cannot make a move on the moon beast (it's said the moon beast herself is much to slothful to make the first strike and usually lets the enemy come to her). The seal itself has held up for 6 centuries, but is slowly beginning to weaken. It is said that if one were to visit the area in which Mokou was sealed, they can hear the beast stirring within the sea of magma from which she bathes within.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 08:23:03 PM by Flanrdj Scarlet »

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
« Reply #158 on: March 24, 2011, 05:17:55 PM »
Looking kinda Deathwing there, Mokou. :V

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #159 on: March 24, 2011, 05:24:36 PM »
Magmalolis we were right.

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
« Reply #160 on: March 27, 2011, 12:51:35 PM »
One-time only special - Erebus' Plast from the Bast! (basically, I'm showing a really old drawing of mine as a means to compare with my new style)

This was drawn a good 6 years ago. Notice the shit-tier is strong with this pic.

Although, I can see that there maybe a few things that were left unchanged as the years went on...too bad I can't really say what though :V
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 08:23:31 PM by Flanrdj Scarlet »

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #161 on: March 27, 2011, 11:46:33 PM »
So with time you used less lensflare? Nice. :V

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
« Reply #162 on: April 02, 2011, 09:47:24 PM »
Shock therapy.

Sat down and tried my hand at coloring, only I used an airbrush instead of the paintbrush...because I think the airbrush is delicious. Came out well for my first color job but, as you can see, I have a ways to go.

I don't know why it's on her titties, so don't ask. Odds are, I don't know.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #163 on: April 03, 2011, 12:26:17 AM »
Or they're polished. In all seriousness I love me some airbrushes too.

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
« Reply #164 on: April 09, 2011, 07:32:05 PM »
Mama Thundr n Papa Erebus
Spoiler:
oldjoke

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #165 on: April 10, 2011, 09:34:23 AM »
You did a fantastic job on this one, Ere! You got the design down right and once again the expressions are the best part of the pic! Thundr's eyes look so alluring~

Well done~

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
« Reply #166 on: April 16, 2011, 09:39:39 AM »
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 08:24:41 PM by Flanrdj Scarlet »

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
« Reply #167 on: May 02, 2011, 11:51:18 PM »
NO MORE HUGE TITS HERE
...well maybe a few more.

Two more demons in cahoots with Cinquelle, the Witch of the 5th Dimension.

Alfred von Chronos IV (or just Alfred) is a time traveling demon bunny whom is also a Great President ranked Ashura. Alfred lost his adult form through a time paradox and is now eternally young but retains his 1,000 year old mind. His power is related to time travel as well as it's manipulation. Before being contracted to Cinquelle, Alfred used his powers to climb through the ranks of demons, going back in time and manipulating their history so that they wouldn't pose a threat to his own claim to demonic power and superiority. This eventually caught up with him when a rare mistake in his time travel took his adult form from him and regressed him to the age appearance of a 12 year old. His mind remains intact however so he is essentially, a 1000+ year old demon trapped in a  12 year old's body. Alfred was on of the first demons Cinquelle contracted and became very useful to her in the construction of her abode. It is believed that Alfred brought many different things from the future back to Cinquelle which helped in the construction of the Electrozone and the immense Magitech factory known as the "Quantum Machinus". Alfred is the only demon not assigned to watch over a certain area of Cinquelle's estate and answers to Cinquelle directly.

Helen is a dragonrabbit born with a thirst to destroy any and all things she lays her eyes on. Helen is, by far, the strongest of Cinquelle's servants and is capable of destroying entire nations if left to her own devices. The only way to keep her powers in check is by surrounding her with...cute and fluffy things. These things work against Helen's destructive power and will, in turn, seal them off if she is surrounded with enough cuteness. This is the only reason why she has not destroyed the estate of her master...because she's sealed in an inter-dimensional toy box known as Blije Natie. The Blije Natie is filled with dollhouses, stuffed animals and generally all things that seal Helen's power of destruction. Because she spends so much time here, Helen has developed a rather odd relationship with some of the dolls here and claims that she can 'speak' to them. While this is widely dismissed as the dragonbunny going insane from her imprisonment, no one can really explain why certain dolls and puppets who normally show no signs of life, suddenly spring up and attack those who get too close to Helen. It is unknown what rank Helen is, many demons see it as useless to give her a rank simply because she has destroyed countless kingdoms.

Nijntje is a living doll that hangs out around Helen and acts as a portable seal. Being one of the first dolls Helen 'spoke too', Nijntje sees the dragonbunny as a close friend and works as the brains behind Helen's brawn. For this reason, it is not uncommon for Nijntje to (silently) give Helen directions and helpful advice when needed. Nijntje is the only thing in existance that Helen will NOT destroy. Although Nijntje boasts human like intelligence, she does boast other powers such as the communication between dolls, and the ability to transform into another form that has yet to be seen by anyone other than Helen. Before Helen was sent to the Blije Natie, It is believed that Nijntje was the original overseer here...

*Credit to Okashii for the names of; Nijntje and Blije Natie
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 08:25:03 PM by Flanrdj Scarlet »

noodles

• No
  • Don't
    • tumblr
« Reply #168 on: May 03, 2011, 10:06:29 AM »
b.....bunnies

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
« Reply #169 on: May 03, 2011, 01:36:39 PM »
lots of them it seems.

then again, everyone knows how I feel about bunnies :T

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
« Reply #170 on: May 05, 2011, 07:11:36 AM »
ttly  f@
[nsfw]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/OwlBear1337/Sketches/sangoma_unfinished.png[/nsfw]

Not at all finished. Need to add things like color, bandages and maybe the rest of'er...

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
« Reply #171 on: May 17, 2011, 11:23:23 PM »
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/OwlBear1337/Sketches/yuu-chan_and_kabuto.png

The Genius of Sorrow and a high ranking Demon Lord with a youthful superiority complex. Kabuto is devious, insidious and generally a pretty creepy ass demon child who is not above manipulating those naive enough to trust his words as truth. A master of biogenetic experiments, Kabuto's idea of a hobby consists of finding other living organisms and toying with their genetic makeup to create 'new and improved' demons he then releases elsewhere to cause trouble. Naturally, Kabuto's involvement in genetic experiments can be traced throughout the history of mankind as most biological accidents and disasters were in someway tied to him or someone affiliated with him. The Worlds' United Federation had issued a bounty on his head for Demon Hunters, but has since lifted it, much to the dislike of the general public. This may very well be due to the conspiracy involved with the recent line of super soldiers within the military, speculations pointing directly to Kabuto who provided resources used to create a super powered army that ignores the average limitations of a human soldier. This all being said, the human world is Kabuto's usual playground when the Jigokusekai is deemed 'boring' to him, thus he will cross over to this very realm to troll whatever human he can find just for the fun of it. Has a unique (but annoying) laugh; "Kulu Kulu Kulu Kulu..."

Yuu-chan is Kabuto's sidekick and the spirit of a girl who died in a science project gone horribly wrong. Kabuto saved her from being tied down to the high school she attended for all eternity and as such has a strong affection for him. Kabuto doesn't seem to care and uses this blind affection to his advantage usually ranging from experiments to just plain getting her to do things a normal person would die from. In addition to her powers as a ghost, Yuu-chan possesses an odd phantasmal vortex at the core of her body, it is believed that the inside of Yuu-chan's body is essentially a seperate pocket dimension all on it's own and whatever goes in is lost forever. Yuu-chan can suck things into this vortex by pulling up her hoodie.

Spoiler:
The science project that killed her was a result of Kabuto manipulating her and deliberately leading her to death...just so he could see what sort of effects it would produce. He only asked her to join him so he could further experiment on a ghostly being and have someone that won't 'die' from an project gone wrong.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 08:25:21 PM by Flanrdj Scarlet »

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #172 on: May 18, 2011, 12:47:13 AM »
Kabuto sounds a lot like a certain yellow alien life form... :3

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
« Reply #173 on: May 18, 2011, 03:51:45 AM »
Kabuto sounds a lot like a certain yellow alien life form... :3
Yeah, I see you managed to catch on~

When I first came up with Kabuto, I was a huge Keroro Gunsou fan at the time and a few of my characters were influenced by the series quite a bit. Although, I've sorta fell out of it now, since I haven't been able to buy the manga as much as I used to, but Kururu still remains one of my favorite members of the platoon (next to Tamama).

In any case, there's a third member of Kabuto's little gang, but I didn't feel like drawing her when I did these two so she's coming up next.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 03:53:36 AM by Fattybus »

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
« Reply #174 on: May 18, 2011, 06:52:02 AM »
- Picture drawn to the tune of this.
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/OwlBear1337/Sketches/nyuudoko-chan.png

The 3rd and last of Kabuto's allies and an Atmospheric Beast (or Sorajuu) given a human form thanks to the aforementioned demon child. Unbeknownst to the humans below, there are creatures that live in the sky above, said creatures nesting in the clouds or, in some cases, ARE the clouds themselves. Throughout history there have been various alleged sightings of a Sorajuu, some as small as a car...others as large as an entire city. During ancient times, most were worshiped as gods of weather and are still seen as a class of deity among some of the humans and demons alike. They have no definite form and thus they change shape at such a constant rate that none have ever been able to grasp what they truly appear as, even so, they do seem to 'wear' the same guise of a large cloud; the misty covering doing well to conceal a creature that is far too alien for a human to truly grasp with their mind alone. It is believed that...the Sorajuu may very well be responsible for the survival of those who live below and that, without them, all life on the planet would die off.

Nyuudokou was one of the oldest Sorajuu, having existed in the atmosphere for 12 centuries, over the course of that long time, she has observed the humans below and, as a result, wished to be apart of their society. Kabuto helped change this by using her as a test subject for his experiment and, by using one of his machines, was able to successfully transform the continent sized sky beast into a more compact human shape. Nyuudokou isn't as much of a devotee to Kabuto like Yuu-chan, but her loyalty to him goes fairly deep given that he was the one to give her a human form amidst the abomination she truly is. Although Nyuudokou is one of the more reasonable member's of Kabuto's group, she still seems to have a slightly impulsive nature and enjoys being spontaneous and acting on her whims from time to time. Has dominion over the weather and is able to manipulate (as well as create) clouds. Her hair and tail are basically semi solid clouds that will produce rain if she's saddened or grow dark and shoot off lightning if she's angry.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 08:25:38 PM by Flanrdj Scarlet »

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #175 on: May 18, 2011, 08:11:35 AM »
IT'S KRACKO!!

Though, that rain/thunder cloud hair is a pretty cure touch. :3

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
« Reply #176 on: May 18, 2011, 09:25:08 AM »
IT'S KRACKO!!

Though, that rain/thunder cloud hair is a pretty cute touch. :3
lol I didn't even think about Kracko until a few minutes after uploading the picture itself. Although it does make me think on why there isn't a Kracko girl now...ah well.

And yeah, I like the cloud hair too. It's fun to imagine how soft and poofy it would be~

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
« Reply #177 on: May 24, 2011, 02:31:05 PM »
Why am I even posting this

XephyrEnigma

• :|
  • XephyrEnigma
« Reply #178 on: May 24, 2011, 03:01:22 PM »
That looks kind of cute.
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #179 on: May 24, 2011, 05:06:55 PM »
u r fat!