Author Topic: Succubus Manor - A sim magician game.  (Read 49676 times)

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
Re: Succubus Manor - A sim magician game.
« Reply #210 on: August 31, 2010, 04:57:01 PM »
Out of curiosity, what is the advantage in naming the Butler ahead of the Farmgirl?
I don't know, but after reviewing the list, I'm switching my vote to the farmgirl.

+5 to all other income sources = Yes please.

Also, wait another week before harvesting the wheat.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #211 on: August 31, 2010, 06:45:02 PM »
>Name the farmgirl. Name her Heather.
>I would say it'd be a good idea to have Mai burn off the excess mana by conjuring either six pieces of wood or a gem and two pieces of wood after the portal is made.
>Have Helepolis teach a pressure point/basics of massage class to the other succubi to raise morale. If that don't do it, nothing will.
>Have have Apophis check around the house for things that need maintenance soon, so that we can address them now and save some money on maintaining the house.
>Have Ferra and Hibachi get together; Ferra makes some salable trinkets, and Hibachi heads out to hawk them using whatever channels she knows. We won't ask questions about what gets made.

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #212 on: August 31, 2010, 08:37:02 PM »
Out of curiosity, what is the advantage in naming the Butler ahead of the Farmgirl?
We don't know if there is an advantage or not, cause we don't know what Butler does. She is the only one that stand out, so I picked her.
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Iced Fairy

• So like if you try to hurt alkaza
  • I will set you on fire k'?
    • Daisukima Dan Blog
« Reply #213 on: August 31, 2010, 09:18:50 PM »
Butler has the best or the worst power, depending on group playstyle.  Amusingly I've already hinted as to what it is.  (Not that there's any hint as to where the hint is or any logical way to connect it to Butler).

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #214 on: August 31, 2010, 10:20:12 PM »
I agree with Forest Portal, Ironwood, spending excess Mana on whatever, and while I'm fine with naming either, now I'm more curious as to what Butler does, so I wanna name her more.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #215 on: August 31, 2010, 10:53:56 PM »
>Name the farmgirl. Name her Heather.
>I would say it'd be a good idea to have Mai burn off the excess mana by conjuring either six pieces of wood or a gem and two pieces of wood after the portal is made.
>Have Helepolis teach a pressure point/basics of massage class to the other succubi to raise morale. If that don't do it, nothing will.
>Have have Apophis check around the house for things that need maintenance soon, so that we can address them now and save some money on maintaining the house.
>Have Ferra and Hibachi get together; Ferra makes some salable trinkets, and Hibachi heads out to hawk them using whatever channels she knows. We won't ask questions about what gets made.
All of this sounds good to me.

Iced Fairy

• Daisukima Dan Blog
« Reply #216 on: September 02, 2010, 01:41:09 AM »
Week 7 Results

Building Phase

You cast the spell that creates a permanent portal to the Forest of Woe.

Sakaki   Builder   3   +100 wood

Sakaki: "I think that's as good as we can get for wood production.  Maybe there's something magical that can be done, but I don't know it."

Research Phase

You research Ironwood.

Yuki: "Well that was easy.  It's a minor working too.  I think I can set up a natural feedback loop in the wood to make the spell support itself."

Yuki: "This will keep the house from taking as much damage."

Research for Patchouli - 60

Yuki: "I think that's a little more then half the info I'll need to start serious research.  It shouldn't be too hard to finish before the deadline."

You learn Ironwood.  Your structures and wooden items are more resistant.

Quote from: Fluff
The tanned devil who wore only overals and what Yuki (privately) considered a large handkerchief pretending to be a shirt relaxed in the circles as Yuki finished tracing them.  After a few more minutes the spell was ready to be cast.

Power surged through the room as Yuki once again altered reality.  "I name you Heather!"

Heather smiled at her new name.  "Oh, I like that.  It's pretty but down to earth."

Yuki nodded as she checked her list.  "So you said you can start raising animals now?"

"Yep."  Heather stretched her wings a bit.  "Before I was either too weak to keep the animals or too weak to keep predators away, but with this power the fire breathing rabbits shouldn't cause me any trouble."

Yuki smiled.  "Oh, I like those.  Nice and spicy.  What animals can you keep?"

Heather considered the matter.  "Well with the farm we've got now I think I can breed rabbits, chickens, bats, and magician-devil hybrids."

Yuki nodded.  "Okay that sounds... wait what was the last one?"

"Magician-devil hybrids."

"And how do you intend to manage that."

"Special Succubus technique.  If you want a demonstration..." Heather began pulling at the knot on her top.

"No no no no no!  Denied!"
Spells:
After intense internal debate you name Heather.  As a named devil her level is automatically increased by one.  For naming a devil, Morale and Max Morale have increased by 5.

Heather     Farmgirl   2   +25 income.  +15 to all other income.

Heather:  "I think I'm strong enough to get a stable going too.  Won't help the other people's income, but it'll get more cash on it's own."

Special Actions
1: Alouette: enforce discipline

Alouette: "You all need to learn to respect authority!"

10 morale restored... somehow.

2: Ruby: Grind Levels

Ruby: "Just need one more boar tusk for this quest!"
Yuki: "That's it! I'm cutting you off early!"

Ruby gained 35 XP.  Gained $75.  Gained Mysterious Potion.

3: Helepolis: Massage Class

Helepolis: "Miss Yuki, Miss Mai, I need you to serve as examples."

Surprisingly at no point were your boobs squeezed.  4 Morale gained

4: Apophis: House inspection

Apophis: "Hey!  I have an idea!"

Apohpis has figured out a more efficient way to expand your house.  House expansion costs 5 less wood and can be combined with another build request.

5+6: Ferra and Hibachi's item shop.

Ferra: "Well that didn't turn out right...."
Hibachi: "Eh, there's always a market for weapons."

Ferra found a flaw in her forge that had to be repaiared.  Hibachi did manage to sell some cheap goods however.  Total gained was $36.

Free: Mai: Cast spells to make things.

Mai: :)

Mai creates a gem and two wood.

Yuki stretched.  She was all done with paperwork, and everything seemed to be moving smoothly along.  Maybe she could do some private research today.

There was a shattering sound as a flaming arrow flew through the window nearby.  Yuki ducked then looked through the broken glass.

Outside there was a small army, composed of about 500 troops.  At their head was a figure that looked vaguely familiar.  He raised a standard a yelled in a booming voice, "Those stars of destiny that dare stand against me shall be ground into the dust!  All units, forward!"

Yuki swore.  "That idiot again!?"

She quickly doused the flame arrow, then yelled out "Alouette!"

The maid devil quickly appeared, running low to avoid the arrow fire.  "Your orders Mistress?"

"Get Mai and Bodyguard to hold the entryway.  Have Ruby get a couple of volunteers to skirmish on the main floor.  Everyone else is to join me on the second floor.

Alouette bowed.  "It will be done."

As the devil ran off Yuki sighed.  "Well it's a good thing we learned a fortification spell.  Now to end this punks little game."

The battle was far too long, but in the end Yuki and Mai's superior combat magic won the day, though the devils did help.  Especially with Butlers rather vicious idea to dump hot sand on the invaders.

Yuki sighed once more as she inspected the damage.  "So final report?"

Marie smiled.  "The only real injuries were Ferra and Apophis, and they'll be fine so long as they stick to light work."  She gave Mai a severe look.  "But I mean light work.  Don't let either of them try to fast talk you into working overtime just because they've got new materials in.  Normal building, that's it."

Yuki nodded.  "Well so long as they can do their normal jobs that's fine.  Good work."

Marie flushed and took her leave.  Yuki sighed one again.  Now to deal with the corpses.

"If only we had a kassha.  Oh well, maybe we could feed them to the rabbits?"

Events:
Your mansion was sieged!  You repelled them with light damage.  Ferra was injured.  Apophis was injured.  You lost 0 morale.  The damage costs $12 to repair.  You gained 13 notoriety.

Ferra is injured
Apophis is injured
From this weeks work you gained 5 stress
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 04:26:46 PM by IcedFairy »

Iced Fairy

• Daisukima Dan Blog
« Reply #217 on: September 02, 2010, 01:41:48 AM »
Week 8

Current Stats
Wood202Gems1
Iron35Money564
Research110Mana100
Defense170 - 10Notoriety25
Stress8%Morale96/110
Income - 159 +40

First post for current devil list

Market
AssetBuy PriceSell Price
Wood2311
Gems9055
Iron4522

Build - You can build the following structures:
Larger house          - 90 wood                    - Raises max Morale.  Allows more structures.  Doesn't cost build action.
Library                      - 95 wood                    - Raises Eskarina's level
Casting Chamber  - 475 wood 95 iron    - Mana +50, Allows more structures
Ranch                         - 475 wood                    - Raises Farmhand?s level
Fence                       - 48 wood                    - Protects structures from damage

Research - You can research the following things.  Spells in italics are halfway finished.
Transmute Gems to Wood:
Transmute Gems to Iron:
Defense Tower:
Artificers Forge:
Create Money:
ID Potion:
Research for Patchouli - 305

Spells - You may cast the following spells:
Name Devil - 100 mana - Special: You must name the devil. - Pick an unnamed devil.  That devil gains the name you desire and 1 level of skill immediately.  In addition, named devils are far more likely to succeed at special tasks and add to defense.  Named devils may gain other special abilities as well.
Create Wood - 5 mana - Creates 1 wood
Create Iron - 10 mana - Creates 1 iron
Create Gems - 20 mana - Creates 1 gem
Charm Devil - 10 mana - Removes negative mental effects from a devil.  Costs morale.
Cure Devil - 30 mana - Heals a Devil of any physical condition. Nameless devils cost 1 gem more.  Removing Death costs 5 gems more.
Empower Gem - 1 gem 100 mana - Gives you 50 mana to use later.
Planar Portal - 10 gems 50 mana or 15 gems 100 mana - Creates a portal to a location inside/outside of Makai.

Special Actions - Maximum 7 - Limit one per devil/magician
Stress Relief - Helepolis.  Removes d10+5 stress.
Grind levels - Ruby.  Helps (slowly but safely) level Ruby and gets random drops.
Dance Party - Requires Dancer, Bartender.  Devils do not become bored at the end of the week.  Morale may be gained, and stress may be gained or lost depending on RNG.  This party costs d4 * 4d10 in cash.  Butler can decrease the multiplier.
Write in
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 01:18:16 AM by IcedFairy »

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #218 on: September 02, 2010, 01:57:43 AM »
We should build the house extension and the Library, name the butler...I don't know, Alfreda? and put some research into defense towers, were probably gonna need it in the future if the event for last week was ant indication. Also if we can, we should try and get the other devils to help Sakaki to get more wood so we can build a casting chamber.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #219 on: September 02, 2010, 03:02:33 AM »
Name the butler Victoria.

Larger House + Library is a no brainer.

Not sure about other things.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #220 on: September 02, 2010, 03:50:18 AM »
Kinda interested in researching the Artificer's Forge, actually. Maybe we should take a break from Patchy Research and dump our time into that and Defense Towers.

Was the portal to the Forest of Woe a one-shot deal?

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #221 on: September 02, 2010, 03:54:38 AM »
To make sure, we can double build without stressing out Architect or our builder, right?

Iced Fairy

• Daisukima Dan Blog
« Reply #222 on: September 02, 2010, 03:55:42 AM »
Was the portal to the Forest of Woe a one-shot deal?
It is a permanent portal.  You don't need to pay for it again.

To make sure, we can double build without stressing out Architect or our builder, right?
Yes.  Sakaki is just fine, and Apophis has done all the hard work already.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #223 on: September 02, 2010, 04:05:29 AM »
Do we get that portal listed somewhere, just for having it handy in notes?

Iced Fairy

• Daisukima Dan Blog
« Reply #224 on: September 02, 2010, 04:11:26 AM »
I'll put a full building list in the first post, after the succubus list.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #225 on: September 02, 2010, 04:19:03 AM »
Right then, definitely time for the house expansion and the library.

ID that Mysteryous Poition. Pour the rest into Create Money. I wanna know what it opens up.

ALSO!

Ironwood is in effect now, just for researching it? Or do we need to cast it?

Iced Fairy

• Daisukima Dan Blog
« Reply #226 on: September 02, 2010, 04:52:19 AM »
Ironwood is in effect now, just for researching it? Or do we need to cast it?
It is in effect no casting required.  That is why your house was not set on fire.

mad

« Reply #227 on: September 02, 2010, 06:56:14 AM »
Can we set actions that rely on something that's going to be constructed this turn?

Hibachi should look for books to stock the library. Have her do that.
Little did he know, the shed was near Yuyuko, who was in a role-play of Dune. As a sandworm.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #228 on: September 02, 2010, 07:24:15 AM »
Hibachi and Eskarina together should look for books.

Also, I nominate the butler be named Elspeth. But I shant whine if others prefer Victoria.

Also also: It may be a good idea to have Glenda and the Dancer put on an improv show (via crowd suggestions) to raise morale.

Chou should make cookies. Lots and lots of cookies.

Heather harvests for that 40 golds.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 06:41:02 PM by Zombie Purvis »

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #229 on: September 02, 2010, 02:15:56 PM »
Hibachi and Eskarina together should look for books.

Also, I nominate the butler be named Elspeth. But I shant whine if others prefer it.

Also also: It may be a good idea to have Glenda and the Dancer put on an improv show (via crowd suggestions) to raise morale.

Chou should make cookies. Lots and lots of cookies.

Heather harvests for that 40 golds.
All of this sounds good, and I agree with IDing the potion for now, although I think we should dump the rest of the research into that new forge.

Have Ruby grind levels again.

Build the LIbrary plus the Larger House because that is kind of obvious right now.

I think we can go another week without a massage.

Get Marie to tend to Ferra and Apophis throughout the week as well to make sure they aren't being pushed too hard.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #230 on: September 03, 2010, 10:47:35 PM »
All of this sounds good, and I agree with IDing the potion for now, although I think we should dump the rest of the research into that new forge.

Have Ruby grind levels again.

Build the LIbrary plus the Larger House because that is kind of obvious right now.

I think we can go another week without a massage.

Get Marie to tend to Ferra and Apophis throughout the week as well to make sure they aren't being pushed too hard.

I agree with all that, but if we have a free action available out of the 7, we should get a massage. It's not like getting one with a left over action could cause us issue's... I think...

Also, the Library would be a good idea as well, since we should have enough Wood for both the Larger House and Library.

I think Victoria is good for the Butler(?), but Elspeth makes me just smile. I like the reference :) Alternate idea, Naming the Bodyguard Break or Anita.

Iced Fairy

• Daisukima Dan Blog
« Reply #231 on: September 04, 2010, 03:13:12 AM »
Week 8 Results

Building Phase

Sakaki: "Alright!  Finally.  We get our own rooms!"
Yuki: "Do any of you actually sleep alone?"

You build a Larger House.  You build a Library.

Larger house -  Max Morale +30, Building Options Expanded
Eskarina   Scientist   2   +15 research

Eskarina: "Now to experiment!  Wait, I'd need a lab..."

Sakaki: "We can do so much more with this!"

You can now Build

Bigger Library                      - 475 wood                                  - Raises Eskarina's level
Lab                               - 475 wood, 190 iron                 - Raises Eskarina's level
Bar                               - 190 wood                          - Raises Bartender's level
Office                       - 495 wood                          - Raises Waitress's level
Foundry                        - 380 iron                          - Raises Ferra's level
Atlier                       - 47 wood, 24 iron, 19 gems   - Raises Artisan's level
Wine Cellar                    - 495 wood, 95 iron, 9 gems   - Raises Butler's level
Mansion                          - 950 wood, 950 iron       - Allows all structures to be built

Research Phase

ID potion - 5

You identify the Potion of Swimming.

Yuki: "Damn...  Oh well give it to Ruby."

You learn Create Money.  For 1 mana you can get $2

Yuki: "Hardly efficient.  Now I know why that damned Patchouli doesn't just abuse her gold production spell."

Yuki: "Speaking of that, maybe I could look into some more attack spells, now that I'm branching out element wise."

You can research New Attacks.  You can research Money Trees.

Forge - 60

Defense Towers - 30

"Your name is Elspeth!"

Yuki sighed as the headache from the spell faded.  She looked at the well dressed devil, who was standing there with strangly little expression.  "So... forgive me for asking but what does a butler like you actually do, what with Alouette being around?"

Elspeth smiled lightly.  "Ah, that's a complex question.  In early times the Butler was the one placed in trust of their masters wines.  From that position of trust they ended up running the lesser household."

"With Alouette running things, I've returned to the butlers old duties, as well as a few new ones," she finished.

"What are those?" Yuki asked, preparing to dodge any breast groping techniques.

Elspeth looked both ways before heading towards the door.  "If the mistress would follow me...."

Yuki carefully followed the butler to her study, where Elspeth pushed aside the grandfather clock.  To Yuki's great surprise there was a passage there leading downward.  "Wait, when did that get there?"

"I made it in case it was needed.  Miss Mai has been furnishing it recently."

As Elspeth stepped aside Yuki hurried down the passage to find a small cave.  Inside was a surprised looking Mai, who was wearing... white leather and a mask?

Yuki blanched.  "Oh no...  They haven't corrupted you too Mai!?"

Mai looked at her and shook her head.  "I'm not Mai.  I'm, the White Fox!

"Seriously??"  Yuki breathed a sigh of frustration and relief.  It was just Mai being Mai then.  She looked around the cave.  "I suppose this could be a good staging ground.  Especially since only you and Elspeth know about it."
Spells:
You name Elspeth
As a named devil her level is automatically increased by one.  For naming a devil, Morale and Max Morale have increased by 5.

Elspeth     Butler   1   +1 special action.

Elspeth:  "It's not exactly a Fortress of Solitude.  But maybe if we make a real wine cellar we can secretly improve this place as well."

Special Actions
1: Sakaki - Get More Wood

Sakaki - "Increased Production?  Can do!"

Sakaki managed to make 33 more wood.

2 + 3: Hibachi + Eskarina - Get books

Hibachi - "I'll do my best."
Eskarina - "Let's see what we can dig up!"

For 96 gold they purchase several books on martial techniques.

Bodyguard: "Interesting.  With these I should be able to sheild the others from harm."

Yuki: "Don't overdo it!"

4: Chou - Cookies

Chou: "Alright!  Bake sale."

Gained $20.

5+6: Glenda and Dancer Improv show.

Glanda: "Well then we shall test if she's a witch with water!"
Dancer: "Oh dear!  And me with a white dress."
Yuki: "Oh dear Shinki...."

You couldn't bear to watch past a certain point.  At least the devils liked it...  Morale +10, Stress +5, Money +56

7: Ruby - Grind Levels

Ruby gained 95 XP.  Gained 1 Gem, 60 golds and a Scroll of Building (+5% building discount).
Ruby gained a level.  Ruby learned Mudoon.

Ruby: "I hear I have a great trinary fusion with two Magician arcana devils."

8: Helepolis - Massage

Helepolis: "It's good you're relaxing Miss Yuki.  We all like it when you're happy."
Lose 8 stress.

Yuki smiled as she looked around the new house.  "This is excellent!  Not quite the mansion we're planning, but we're much closer."

Apophis, Ferra and Sakaki smiled.  "Yep!" Ferra said, "This gives us all a lot more room.  And we can expand a lot of things as well.  With this we can start getting the cash well need to pay for a full mansion."

YUki nodded, then walked down the entryway stairs.  "This portrait of Mai and me, artisan made it?"

"Yes.  She's hoping you'll build her atlier next.  She says she's good with gems," Sakaki said.

Yuki considered the matter briefly.  "I'll think on it.  First to enjoy the new rooms."

As Yuki began walking down the stairs she misjudged the next step and fell forward.  The magician closed her eyes expecting a horrible impact.

Instead she landed on top of something a little softer.

The magician opened her eyes to find herself looking straight at Eskarina.  The devil looked surprised briefly, then closed her eyes and leaned forward before Kissing Yuki firmly on the lips.

Mai walked in just in time to see Yuki start trying to escape the scientist devils embrace.  She noted that the building trio was looking slightly peeved, and she sighed.  *Just what we needed,* thought Mai.  *Jealous succubi.*

She began walking forward to do damage control.

Events:
You trip and land face first on Eskarina.  The other devils are jealous.  Morale drops by 7.  Stress goes up by 5.

Ferra has recovered
Apophis has recovered
From this weeks work you gained 3 stress

Iced Fairy

• Daisukima Dan Blog
« Reply #232 on: September 04, 2010, 03:14:34 AM »
Week 9

Current Stats
Wood117Gems2
Iron50Money703
Research120Mana100
Defense170Notoriety25
Stress13%Morale111/145
Income - 159

First post for current devil list

Market
AssetBuy PriceSell Price
Wood2311
Gems9055
Iron4522

Build - You can build the following structures:
Casting Chamber  - 475 wood 95 iron    - Mana +50, Allows more structures
Ranch                         - 475 wood                    - Raises Farmhand?s level
Fence                       - 48 wood                    - Protects structures from damage
Bigger Library                      - 475 wood                                  - Raises Eskarina's level
Lab                               - 475 wood, 190 iron                 - Raises Eskarina's level
Bar                               - 190 wood                          - Raises Bartender's level
Office                       - 495 wood                          - Raises Waitress's level
Foundry                        - 380 iron                          - Raises Ferra's level
Atlier                       - 47 wood, 24 iron, 19 gems   - Raises Artisan's level
Wine Cellar                    - 495 wood, 95 iron, 9 gems   - Raises Butler's level
Mansion                          - 950 wood, 950 iron       - Allows all structures to be built

Research - You can research the following things.  Spells in italics are halfway finished.
Transmute Gems to Wood:
Transmute Gems to Iron:
Defense Tower:
Artificers Forge:
New attacks:
Money Trees:
Research for Patchouli - 305

Spells - You may cast the following spells:
Name Devil - 100 mana - Special: You must name the devil. - Pick an unnamed devil.  That devil gains the name you desire and 1 level of skill immediately.  In addition, named devils are far more likely to succeed at special tasks and add to defense.  Named devils may gain other special abilities as well.
Create Money - 1 mana - Creates $2
Create Wood - 5 mana - Creates 1 wood
Create Iron - 10 mana - Creates 1 iron
Create Gems - 20 mana - Creates 1 gem
Charm Devil - 10 mana - Removes negative mental effects from a devil.  Costs morale.
Cure Devil - 30 mana - Heals a Devil of any physical condition. Nameless devils cost 1 gem more.  Removing Death costs 5 gems more.
Empower Gem - 1 gem 100 mana - Gives you 50 mana to use later.
Planar Portal - 10 gems 50 mana or 15 gems 100 mana - Creates a portal to a location inside/outside of Makai.

Special Actions - Maximum 7 - Limit one per devil/magician
Stress Relief - Helepolis.  Removes d10+5 stress.
Grind levels - Ruby.  Helps (slowly but safely) level Ruby and gets random drops.
Dance Party - Requires Dancer, Bartender.  Devils do not become bored at the end of the week.  Morale may be gained, and stress may be gained or lost depending on RNG.  This party costs d4 * 4d10 in cash.  Butler can decrease the multiplier.
Write in
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 04:28:18 PM by IcedFairy »

« Reply #233 on: September 04, 2010, 03:22:04 AM »
Yuki x Eskarina OTP

I haven't been following this all that closely, but I think saving up wood for the casting chamber should be a pretty high priority; the new structures it unlocks could be useful, plus we get more mana so we can do things besides name devils. I'm also in favor of naming either Bodyguard or Artisan.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #234 on: September 04, 2010, 03:54:38 AM »
BATMAI

Shouldn't Elspeth be Level 1 now?

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #235 on: September 04, 2010, 02:02:36 PM »
I think we should name the bodyguard next because of the new techniques that were found.

Unless you guys wanna build the fence for protection, we can probably just skip the building phase this week to save resources.  Also, we have that Building Scroll right?  We should give that to Sakaki, Ferra, and Apophis so that they can find a way to reduce the resources needed.

Research wise, I think we should research the forge because it'll bring in some more income if we ever want to do the whole selling knick-knacks and whatnot like two weeks ago.  If there's any left over, pour the rest into Patchy's research.

As for special actions, I think we should get a massage and get Ruby to grind levels again.  We should also get Eskarina and Hibachi to find more books, preferably of the architectural nature, so if possible we should include Apophis on that too.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #236 on: September 04, 2010, 07:11:07 PM »
>Research the Forge, pour leftover into money trees
>Name the Bodyguard Joan.
>Send Ruby out to hunt for a good source of iron; we are not getting nearly enough of that.
>Another massage from Helepolis,
>Have Ferra and Hibachi make another go at selling goodies; but instead of money, try to barter them for building materials.

I also propose if we have any actions left over, we use them to give some random devils extra free time, in hopes of increasing morale.

Kiss all the the devils to remove reasons to be jealous.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #237 on: September 04, 2010, 07:19:59 PM »
>Research the Forge, pour leftover into money trees
>Name the Bodyguard Joan.
>Send Ruby out to hunt for a good source of iron; we are not getting nearly enough of that.
>Another massage from Helepolis,
>Have Ferra and Hibachi make another go at selling goodies; but instead of money, try to barter them for building materials.

I also propose if we have any actions left over, we use them to give some random devils extra free time, in hopes of increasing morale.

Kiss all the the devils to remove reasons to be jealous.
This sounds good, although the free time will probably make the Devils restless, but we won't know 'til we try right?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #238 on: September 04, 2010, 07:23:49 PM »
Depends on what causes restlessness; having free time, or having to be on call with nothing exceptional to do.

Iced Fairy

• Daisukima Dan Blog
« Reply #239 on: September 04, 2010, 07:51:53 PM »
Notes:
The Scroll of Building is a one time use item.  If anyone could research it it would be you or Mai.  The skill required for the base spell is vastly beyond anything the devils can manage.

If you  send people out for materials I need the specifc materials you're looking for.  Or at least priorities.

Giving the devils free time will keep them from becoming restless, because the bored ones will find something to do.  This could be helpful, but it's more likely you'll wind up with a cake containing a devil wearing only a ribbon arriving at your bedroom.  And for some reason that causes Yuki stress.