Author Topic: Keine Quest - Harvest  (Read 183168 times)

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
Re: Keine Quest - Harvest
« Reply #990 on: July 10, 2012, 10:50:39 PM »
>Look to her. "And what would that be, Shiku?"
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
  • ...is in that post up there?
    • RP Blog for Kaenbyou Rin
« Reply #991 on: July 10, 2012, 10:53:25 PM »
(Holy crap O_O how did this get to 990 replies)

Shiku stares at the floor for a moment before giving you a glare, although you sense it's not you she's angry at. "I want you to swear to protect Neneru and Kaki, even from other humans if you have to, if they're in danger of coming to harm, okay? That's all."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #992 on: July 10, 2012, 10:56:33 PM »
>Smile. "I shall do my best, you three will essentially be like my children after all."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #993 on: July 10, 2012, 11:02:23 PM »
>Smile. "I shall do my best, you three will essentially be like my children after all."

Patchouli nods. "Indeed, the point is moot - shikigami bonds are inherently one-sided. One side states the terms, and the other agrees to them." Shiku scowls at this, but mutters an agreement. "Well... all right then. I guess there's no help for it." Patchouli then turns to you. "Whenever you have the wording for your contract envisioned, we can begin."

Yugian

• Humble Blacksmith
  • If the soul preserves, Then Limits dont Exist.
« Reply #994 on: July 11, 2012, 12:31:22 AM »
>Nod and turn, putting your hand on your chest and standing at attention. "Upon agreement of this contract, Shiku, Kaki, and Neneru shall become the Shikigami of Keine Kamishirasawa. They shall inherit the family name Kamishirasawa with the prestige and honor it holds entitled onto them.  They shall be given options to expand upon their academic and martial prowess to the best of their abilities. They will not be held by a ball and chain, nor any other kind of bondage they may obstruct them other then duty, should it arise.  Finally, their needs shall be taken care of like family. In return, they shall pledge their loyalty. They shall serve alongside her as guardians of the human village, assisting her as a guiding hand in its politics and serving as a third party as needed. They shall do no harm towards these humans, upon the pain of being prosecuted by a system of law. These are the terms of this contract. You are free to accept these terms or deny them."

(Because Hanzo keeps up with text based adventures. XD)

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #995 on: July 11, 2012, 01:31:10 AM »
>Nod and turn,

Actually, let's get into the circle before doing this. Fortunately, it doesn't take you more than 50 feet for you and the three Shikigami to enter the circle, and Patchouli sets the magic going with a bit of her own power.

putting your hand on your chest and standing at attention. "Upon agreement of this contract, Shiku, Kaki, and Neneru shall become the Shikigami of Keine Kamishirasawa. They shall inherit the family name Kamishirasawa with the prestige and honor it holds entitled onto them.  They shall be given options to expand upon their academic and martial prowess to the best of their abilities. They will not be held by a ball and chain, nor any other kind of bondage they may obstruct them other then duty, should it arise.  Finally, their needs shall be taken care of like family. In return, they shall pledge their loyalty. They shall serve alongside her as guardians of the human village, assisting her as a guiding hand in its politics and serving as a third party as needed. They shall do no harm towards these humans, upon the pain of being prosecuted by a system of law. These are the terms of this contract. You are free to accept these terms or deny them."

(Wow, nice one.)

Shiku, Neneru, and Kaki all nod. Neneru's actually being serious for once, which is shocking in and of itself. They speak one at a time - of course, since they had no time to practice.

"I, Shiku, accept your terms."

"I, Neneru, accept your terms."

"I, Kaki, accept your terms."

All at once, the circle flares up, sending chains of light directly into your (and your new shikigamis') skulls. They seem to fade away within a moment, but as soon as the chain hit you gained... a perception, a sense you could say, of where the three of them were and what they were doing. The circle slowly begins to fade as all three of them stare at their hands. Shiku's the first to speak.

"I feel so... strong... and Keine... it's like I know exactly where you are..."

(Because Hanzo keeps up with text based adventures. XD)

(He sure seems to keep up with a lot! I don't know how he manages to keep so many straight!)

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #996 on: July 11, 2012, 01:42:40 AM »
(It's a talent. That and we're gonna need a new thread soon. I propose that the sequel series be a slice-of-life detailing the training of the three.)

>"Yes, And I can tell where you are as well."
>Smile. "Now then, how do you three wish to train? I already understand that Neneru wishes to learn from Sakuya, which I approve of. But you'll first need to improve your basic abilities."
>"Ah, but I suppose Remilia wished to speak with me as well, I do wonder if her business is done?"
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 01:55:05 AM by Hanzo K. »
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Yugian

• Humble Blacksmith
  • If the soul preserves, Then Limits dont Exist.
« Reply #997 on: July 11, 2012, 01:51:25 AM »
(Thanks, had to blind fire mostly. i uh... kinda just came in only with the basic concept and went to town with that.  :derp:

Well, everyone had their hobby. what seems impossble for one of us is routine for another. XD)

(...aaaand sorry for dead space. ^^;
I'll just watch now.)

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #998 on: July 11, 2012, 03:46:04 AM »
(It's a talent. That and we're gonna need a new thread soon. I propose that the sequel series be a slice-of-life detailing the training of the three.)

(Oh, don't worry. There's lots of stuff coming up. But yes, training your shikigami's going to be the next big thing.)

(Thanks, had to blind fire mostly. i uh... kinda just came in only with the basic concept and went to town with that.  :derp:

(It worked, didn't it? I think you might have a talent for this as well.)

Well, everyone had their hobby. what seems impossble for one of us is routine for another. XD)

(...aaaand sorry for dead space. ^^;
I'll just watch now.)

(Haha, no worries. As long as you're not holding long conversations with no RP content (this isn't long) I don't really mind that much)

>"Yes, And I can tell where you are as well."

Neneru bounces. "This is so cool! And I feel so strong, like I could beat down an oni or something!" Shiku gives her a warning look in response to this.

>Smile. "Now then, how do you three wish to train? I already understand that Neneru wishes to learn from Sakuya, which I approve of. But you'll first need to improve your basic abilities."

"Yeah I wanna learn from the knife ninja maid lady and I wanna throw knives too and--" Shiku calmly and gently places her hand over Neneru's mouth, a clear indication that she should stop talking for a few moments. Neneru, unsurprisingly, quiets down without a problem. Then Shiku begins speaking.

"I don't know if Kaki is quite ready for battle training yet, but you may wish to ask her. As for me, I've always been a physical sort of person. I like to get in and beat down whoever I'm fighting with my fists. So if you know someone like that, that would be supremely helpful."

>"Ah, but I suppose Remilia wished to speak with me as well, I do wonder if her business is done?"

Sakuya speaks from right beside you. ...Where you're sure she wasn't just a moment ago. "The mistress is ready whenever you are. However, she has instructed that you be allowed to take as much time as you wish in the library. So be not in a hurry."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #999 on: July 11, 2012, 03:56:20 AM »
>Nod to Shiku. "Then you'll definitely want to train with Mokou, she's rather fond of close combat herself.
>Smirk. "Though that's not to say I'm a slouch at that, you should see how I discipline. As well as my fighting style of choice in the form you saw the other night."
>"You know what they say, 'If you try to take the bull by the horns, you'll only get gored'."
>Then nod to Sakuya. "I shall be able to shortly, I just need to look into one last thing."
>Then turn to patchy. "I was wondering if you had any spells for reconstructing buildings? You see, since my little family just got bigger, I'll need more room."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #1000 on: July 11, 2012, 04:16:14 AM »
>Nod to Shiku. "Then you'll definitely want to train with Mokou, she's rather fond of close combat herself.
>Smirk. "Though that's not to say I'm a slouch at that, you should see how I discipline. As well as my fighting style of choice in the form you saw the other night."
>"You know what they say, 'If you try to take the bull by the horns, you'll only get gored'."

Shiku pauses. "I... don't think I've ever heard that actually. But I'm sure with you and Mokou teaching me, I'll learn quite a bit. Too bad I don't quite have the fire Mokou does..."

>Then nod to Sakuya. "I shall be able to shortly, I just need to look into one last thing."
>Then turn to patchy. "I was wondering if you had any spells for reconstructing buildings? You see, since my little family just got bigger, I'll need more room."

Patchouli sighs. "But of course, this library contains a solution for almost every problem. A simple matter like what you describe should be easy to find." A sudden smirk, the first time you've seen her do something other than frown. "Ah, but... enlarging a house, hm? Well, there are a few books in this library that can help with that. Koakuma!" A red-haired girl with bat wings on her back... and head, for some reason, floats down from one of the shelves. You don't recognize her, but you suppose she's Koakuma. "Koakuma," Patchouli continues, "could you fetch the tome 'On the Modification of the Greatest Architectures'? I believe that will be helpful here." Koakuma bows, murmuring "Yes, mistress," before flying off into the recesses of the library. Patchouli turns to you, relaxing in her chair again.

"I'm sorry, but this may take a couple of minutes. Even with Koakuma's speed and organization, the library is still very large. Is there anything else you'll need while you're here?"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #1001 on: July 11, 2012, 04:24:31 AM »
>Smile. "That will be more than enough. You've provided the means for these three to become my Shikigami, you granted Mokou more power during the battle, and now you're providing a means to rebuild my house to better suit my needs. At least with this I can provide more room for the others, as well as for my own collection of books."
>Turn back to Shiku. "Well, you should be able to learn quite a bit. After all, you three have the potential to grow stronger, because you're still just children as far as Youkai go."

(And with this, it's time for a new thread.)
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #1002 on: July 11, 2012, 05:26:34 AM »