Author Topic: GOD DAMNIT CHAORE Mafia (A.k.a. Mafia RPG!) - GAME OVER, SCUM WIN.  (Read 55013 times)

Re: GOD DAMNIT CHAORE Mafia (A.k.a. Mafia RPG!) - Day 3
« Reply #300 on: February 19, 2011, 09:56:01 PM »
Oh derp, I just realized that Zak only has one vote right now. No reason to hold back, then.

##Vote Zakeri

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #301 on: February 19, 2011, 09:56:30 PM »
I claimed Town Vig, not 3rd party :V

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #302 on: February 19, 2011, 09:57:38 PM »
Vote Count- I forgot I'm supposed to do these sometimes >:

Golden PX- Schezo
Zakeri- Pesco, holywhat
reVelske- Zakeri, Kitten4U
Pesco- reVelske, Golden PX

The day has.. uh... a lot more hours left in it? 34 hours left! With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #303 on: February 19, 2011, 09:58:17 PM »
Your post gave off the impression you did. As town, what do you have to gain from hiding your targets from the rest of us?

Regardless, I fully expect that you won't shoot tonight if you really have our best interests in mind.

« Reply #304 on: February 19, 2011, 09:58:41 PM »
OH WAIT I'M DUMB

reV, was your ability one-shot?

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
  • I've got better things to do tonight than die.
« Reply #305 on: February 19, 2011, 10:02:20 PM »
You know, if you just shut up about it, there'd been a chance of the scums offing me instead of you.

Oh well, your loss.

« Reply #306 on: February 19, 2011, 10:05:54 PM »
<_____<

So why did you target PX N2? He seems like he would have been the last person somebody would NK at that point in the game. Definitely not worth wasting a one-shot watcher+protect X2 combo on. Seems pretty illogical to me.

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
« Reply #307 on: February 19, 2011, 10:09:17 PM »
His vig ability could potentially buy us another chance in what could've been LYLO situation.

« Reply #308 on: February 19, 2011, 10:13:43 PM »
:|

Well, I believe you, at least. I don't really agree with your action, but whatever.

Anyway, Pesco is irking me a bit after skimming the topic. I'd like him to step up and respond to my post some time in the near future, since it seems that I probably won't be able to save anything for after Zak's flip at this rate.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #309 on: February 19, 2011, 10:25:49 PM »
Well as of now I'm not liking rev's dodging of the question. And claiming doc is standard scum play. Just look at how many times bofh got away with it. Adding to this is his insistence on PX shooting again. Just because we have a vig it does not mean we need to have him shoot in the dark and hit town.

I would switch to a rev lynch at this stage.

« Reply #310 on: February 19, 2011, 10:27:12 PM »
Are you going to answer me about your awkwardly-thought out NK analysis or not?

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
« Reply #311 on: February 19, 2011, 10:28:53 PM »
He NEEDS to NK if we hit a town, plain and simple. And you are the best candidate if Zak flips town.

« Reply #312 on: February 19, 2011, 10:32:19 PM »
He NEEDS to NK if we hit a town, plain and simple. And you are the best candidate if Zak flips town.
Um, no he doesn't?

There are only 2 scum at this point, otherwise it wouldn't have been plain LYLO before I came back on a flying car.

If we lynch town and a town dies tonight, there will be 3 town and 2 scum, assuming there are no 3rd parties in this game.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #313 on: February 19, 2011, 10:36:42 PM »
I forgot to.

The established players here know that I don't need to be NK'd N1. I'll get myself lynched as the game goes on. The people alive that know this is Kitten and Zak. Given that mudkips was enough of a distraction to force us to waste a day lynching him, scum could relax in who they target for NK. Bard didn't make much impression on D1 while you did. So what do you think is the better NK: someone who is active and scumhunting or someone who doesn't output as much? N1 NKs are just like D1 lynches. Scum take out whoever is giving off the best townie vibes.

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
« Reply #314 on: February 19, 2011, 10:38:21 PM »
There has to be, in a 12 player game? And only 2 scums? No way in hell. Besides, without you it would've been 4v2, and that's a MYLO, not LYLO. 3v1v2 WOULD'VE been a LYLO though.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #315 on: February 19, 2011, 10:52:18 PM »
Discussing 3rd party is stupid. 3rd Party doesn't matter in Town win condition. And it would have been 4 town, 2 scum, meaning MYLO. However, MyLo is just Lylo with the option to No Lynch, so stop trying to read that. Anyways, answer the damn question. Who did you save N1?

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
« Reply #316 on: February 19, 2011, 10:53:25 PM »
^ Fucking facepalm. That's what I saved.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #317 on: February 19, 2011, 10:58:33 PM »
In fact, he's avoiding questions, and now he's trying to convince us there's a 3rd party? Also, you thinking I need to kill someone tonight or else we lose is illogical, as I can not shoot and we'll still end up with 5 person LyLo. Also, scum claiming doctor is perfectly logical.

##Unvote
##Vote: reV

fakeEDIT: Cut by reV

Oh, it's a one shot. Well, forget what I said about the avoiding question part. Still keeping my vote

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
« Reply #318 on: February 19, 2011, 11:01:53 PM »
IMBECILE.

Fine, sure, keep believing this game has only 2 scums, a game that has shown 5 town power roles.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #319 on: February 19, 2011, 11:02:48 PM »
In fact, you could have lied and sacrificed yourself for the Town good.

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
« Reply #320 on: February 19, 2011, 11:05:24 PM »
I don't lie in a mafia game, as stated in the previous game.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #321 on: February 19, 2011, 11:05:31 PM »
Can I hammer mudkips ver2 yet?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #322 on: February 19, 2011, 11:06:41 PM »
My avatar with my last post :*

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
« Reply #323 on: February 19, 2011, 11:09:44 PM »
@GOD DAMNIT CHAORE: Perhaps a noob question, but would you have differentiated between MYLO and LYLO when announcing the possible end game?

« Reply #324 on: February 19, 2011, 11:16:42 PM »
@ Pesco: Reasonable enough. I'm going to drop the complaints I had about you irking me because they were pretty illogical after thinking it over again. For now, anyway. ALSO PLEASE DON'T HAMMER, I'M ADDING THIS SENTANCEIN AT THE LAST MINUTE BECAUSE ARGH

@ reV: 2 scum, 1 SK and 9 townies seems pretty reasonable to me (see PoS), and was actually what I was assuming. I'm not sure why you're so confident PX is town. Regardless, whether or not a SK was alive is aside the point, the point being that Chaore wouldn't have said town was in LYLO if there were 3 scum alive before I revived. The game would have already been called.

Sooo, other people. I'm think reVelske is likely town at this point, and the wagon growing on him rubs me the wrong way because of this. His gambit to keep me alive does seem to have town intent at least, and the way he went about it makes it appear as if he was actually a townie withholding role information to keep another player alive rather than scum faking a gambit to get townie cred. This is mainly because I believe him being transparent about the gambit rather than actually claiming he used his doc N1 and lying has townie motivation due to LaL, etc. His confusion-waffle between Schezo and Pesco reads as sincere to me as well, hence why I was thinking that he is confused town. I don't believe scum would have made up that thought process for the Schezo jump, it likely would have read odd and drawn attention.

I would also be suspicious of K4U if Zak died and flipped scum, as her arguments with Zak have felt forced to me and the way she has consistently jumped on Kips seems in line with my earlier theory about Zak trying to push kips' lynch to a later point in the game. It also seems like Zak was attempting to set up a bus on her if kips flipped, notably due to how he starts ignoring her when D2 pulls around and never even seemed to push her that much in the first place beyond his initial post D1. Little conviction, etc.

The same goes for when he pressed K4U earlier today over a misrep about her tunneling Kips that he should have actually known was false (K4U herself pointed this out), which leads to K4U making a post consisting entirely of attacking Zak over his case... before swerving over to reV and voting him for little more than what had already been already been stated, which is rather confusing to me. Were it not for the ##s, I would think that she was going after Zak in that post. She certainly had more reasons to target Zak than she had to target reV, after Zak had just pushed an awkward case bordering on misrep that even K4U said was "one of the weirdest cases (she) had ever read". It does not help that Zakeri was seeming to be the most likely lynch target and that point in the day, and the reV also seemed like the best alternative to him as well.

I know that none of this holds up at all if Zak is town, but seeing as I derped up reV's gambit it seems unlikely I'll be around to say anything after we get a Zak flip (whenever that is). I'm just getting this out now in case Zak really does turn up scum.

One million ninjas argh.

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
« Reply #325 on: February 19, 2011, 11:26:08 PM »
I'm not sure why you're so confident PX is town

Because I'm too naive with roleclaims, been questioning myself on my trust in PX since the last few posts though.

I really don't like Pesco's joke-insults he's been throwing me the last two pages, good job discrediting me with little to no effort, no opinion on my roleclaim or setup analysis? Just gonna keep discrediting me with insults? Surely you are better than that, Pesco.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #326 on: February 19, 2011, 11:27:07 PM »
@GOD DAMNIT CHAORE: Perhaps a noob question, but would you have differentiated between MYLO and LYLO when announcing the possible end game?

Not in the least. Mostly because I forget MYLO exists.

« Reply #327 on: February 19, 2011, 11:28:00 PM »
Well then. Was it MYLO before I came in on a flying car?

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #328 on: February 19, 2011, 11:31:13 PM »
Technically MYLO can't exist as town must lynch at LYLO-point, Which encompasses MYLO.

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
« Reply #329 on: February 19, 2011, 11:35:34 PM »
^ LYLO encompasses MYLO? I'm lost. @_@