Author Topic: Keine Quest II - Shikigami Trio  (Read 192986 times)

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
  • ...is in that post up there?
    • RP Blog for Kaenbyou Rin
Re: Keine Quest II - Shikigami Trio
« Reply #600 on: July 30, 2012, 09:12:27 PM »
>Smirk. "All you did was bite the inside of your mouth."
>"And besides, can it really be considered torture if you were fed things you can soon recover from? I was in need of a means of finding out what those spices did anyhow, and you happened to be offensive enough to merit being used as a guinea pig."

Aya smirks. "You're talking to the queen of word choice. Of course it's torture, what else would you call a deliberate causing of pain? And from the looks of things, you and your... hitman seemed to be enjoying watching me squirm quite a bit."

>Smile. "You want torture? Perhaps I'll leave you with Yuuka for a while then~"

Her smile disappears for a moment before being replaced with another seemingly confident smirk. "Go ahead. It'll just give me more material for Lord Tenma and more reason for him to kill you,"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #601 on: July 30, 2012, 09:15:55 PM »
>"Hitman? Please, Mokou only brought you here. I didn't expect her to drag you back."
>Smile. "Well, I suppose I could just take you to Reimu and have her seal those wings you Crow Tengu are so proud of."
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #602 on: July 30, 2012, 09:18:03 PM »
>"Hitman? Please, Mokou only brought you here. I didn't expect her to drag you back."
>Smile. "Well, I suppose I could just take you to Reimu and have her seal those wings you Crow Tengu are so proud of."

The smile finally falls off her face. "Um... how about we don't do that? How about we not go near Reimu at all?"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #603 on: July 30, 2012, 09:25:07 PM »
>"Well, there's always asking Yukari to drop you with the Yama, and a note from me addressed to the Yama."
>Smile in a patronizing way. "Take your pick dear."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #604 on: July 30, 2012, 09:26:49 PM »
>"Well, there's always asking Yukari to drop you with the Yama, and a note from me addressed to the Yama."
>Smile in a patronizing way. "Take your pick dear."

Aya begins to break down a bit. "Can't you... can't you just leave me alone? All of this because you got a little mad about some words in an article that you didn't even read? And even after I said I might revise or even retract the article. You're a cruel person, Keine."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #605 on: July 30, 2012, 09:32:22 PM »
>"Well, you know the old saying, 'You have to be cruel to be kind'. This is just my way of teaching you to print the truth. You'll get more readers that way."
>Smile. "Well, now that you've learned your lesson hopefully, I suppose I can go easier on you for this once."
>"And I did read it by the way." We'll have to do that later, when we've dealt with Aya.
>Let's go find a spare pillow and sheet or something for her, we'll deal with her in the morning.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #606 on: July 30, 2012, 10:15:33 PM »
>"Well, you know the old saying, 'You have to be cruel to be kind'. This is just my way of teaching you to print the truth. You'll get more readers that way."
>Smile. "Well, now that you've learned your lesson hopefully, I suppose I can go easier on you for this once."
>"And I did read it by the way." We'll have to do that later, when we've dealt with Aya.

"Tch..." is all she has in response to that.

>Let's go find a spare pillow and sheet or something for her, we'll deal with her in the morning.

You figure you can take the bedding materials from one of the other guest rooms - you have two more, after all. The question is if you think she deserves a mattress or not.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #607 on: July 30, 2012, 11:31:35 PM »
>Just a sheet and pillow is good enough for her.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #608 on: July 30, 2012, 11:47:27 PM »
>Just a sheet and pillow is good enough for her.

Yes, definitely just the sheet and pillow will be enough. With that, you strip the mattress of its bedding and march it down to the reinforced chamber, where Aya's still there and still bound.

"What, after all that you're not letting me go? You'll at least untie my bonds, right? I promise I won't try to run." Given that it's Aya, you trust that promise about as much as you can beat Aya in a race.

« Reply #609 on: July 31, 2012, 01:33:58 AM »
What are we going to do with her anyway? We already pretty much punished her for her nonsense.

« Reply #610 on: July 31, 2012, 02:14:43 AM »
Feed her to Flandre.

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #611 on: July 31, 2012, 03:02:39 AM »
What are we going to do with her anyway? We already pretty much punished her for her nonsense.

Indeed... you have to figure out SOMETHING.

Feed her to Flandre.

You wouldn't wish that fate on anyone... not even Aya.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #612 on: July 31, 2012, 05:10:30 AM »
>We'll just have Mokou deliver her to Tenma with a letter from us.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #613 on: July 31, 2012, 11:12:38 AM »
>We'll just have Mokou deliver her to Tenma with a letter from us.

You think you'll deliver her all nice and gift-wrapped to Tenma. Now you just need to figure out what to put in the letter... oh, and how to keep Mokou from detouring at the Bamboo Forest.

"Well?" Aya half-demands, half-pleads. "Untie me!"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #614 on: July 31, 2012, 11:13:52 AM »
>Where all is she tied?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #615 on: July 31, 2012, 11:36:25 AM »
>Where all is she tied?

Her hands are tied together behind her back, and her feet are tied together as well. In addition, Mokou tied Aya's hands and feet together with each other in such a way as to enforce a seiza sitting position.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #616 on: July 31, 2012, 11:37:06 AM »
>"Let me go get Mokou real quick."
>Let's go see Mokou.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #617 on: July 31, 2012, 11:43:40 AM »
>"Let me go get Mokou real quick."
>Let's go see Mokou.

Aya gives you a fierce glare as you step outside the room. It only takes a few seconds to find Mokou in the dining room with Neneru, laughing about some story she just told and munching on cod. She waves to you.

"Yo Keine, the food's delicious? How's your crow?"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #618 on: July 31, 2012, 11:52:39 AM »
>"Still irate, but I think I cracked her. Just had to threaten to do one of three things."
>Smirk. "One was take her to Reimu and have those nice little wings of hers sealed by Reimu."
>"One was to have her dropped off with Yuuka to be taught a lesson or two."
>Grin. "And the thired was to have Yukari drop her with the Yama, and a letter from me."
>"Of course, I decided to take a fourth option. Write a letter to Lord Tenma, and have you deliver Aya and the Letter straight to him in the morning."
>Sigh. "But after all that, she still wants to be untied. You and I both know she won't stick around the moment she gets loose, so do you think you can re-tie her so as to make her more able to sleep, but incapable of escaping without help?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #619 on: July 31, 2012, 12:07:28 PM »
>"Still irate, but I think I cracked her. Just had to threaten to do one of three things."
>Smirk. "One was take her to Reimu and have those nice little wings of hers sealed by Reimu."
>"One was to have her dropped off with Yuuka to be taught a lesson or two."
>Grin. "And the thired was to have Yukari drop her with the Yama, and a letter from me."

Mokou grins. "Those DO sound like good options. So which did you pick?"

>"Of course, I decided to take a fourth option. Write a letter to Lord Tenma, and have you deliver Aya and the Letter straight to him in the morning."

A small sigh. "Bleh, it's not as good as sending her to Yuuka..."

>Sigh. "But after all that, she still wants to be untied. You and I both know she won't stick around the moment she gets loose, so do you think you can re-tie her so as to make her more able to sleep, but incapable of escaping without help?"

The immortal nods, sighing again. "Makin' her too comfortable, in my opinion. But I got an idea or too. I'll handle Aya if you want to start getting ready for bed."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #620 on: July 31, 2012, 12:10:12 PM »
>Nod. "I'll get your bed ready then. I left a pillow and a sheet in there as well, Be sure to inform Aya of my decision on things as well."
>Let's go get Mokou's bed ready, then get set to go to bed ourselves, but go to the study to write up the letter before we go to sleep ourselves.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #621 on: July 31, 2012, 12:42:37 PM »
>Nod. "I'll get your bed ready then. I left a pillow and a sheet in there as well, Be sure to inform Aya of my decision on things as well."

"Haha, sure thing," Mokou says before heading into the reinforced chamber herself.

>Let's go get Mokou's bed ready, then get set to go to bed ourselves, but go to the study to write up the letter before we go to sleep ourselves.

It only takes a short time to get Mokou's bed ready and get ready for bed yourself, and you soon find yourself in your study, staring at a blank piece of paper. You begin to write.

(Anything in particular you want the letter to contain? If so, write it out, but if not, just let me know.)

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #622 on: July 31, 2012, 12:57:28 PM »
Quote from: Keine's Letter
To Lord Tenma, illustrious leader of the Tengu Race.
From, Keine Kamishirasawa, Teacher and Guardian of the Human Village.

Recently, one of your Crow Tengu, one Ms. Aya Shameimaru, has been rather...'irksome', of late.
She had published an article about myself that is almost entirely untrue, and charged with her own personal emotions.

Specifically, this article was on my obtainment of a trio of Shikigami. She wrote how I had enslaved them, when that couldn't be father from the truth.
In fact, those three dears are free to pursue whatever path in life they desire, as long as no harm comes to the village, or it's occupants.
They're rather like children really, I even bestowed upon them, my family name. A rather high honor, wouldn't you agree?

I must say, she's been rather nosy and rude, but this takes the proverbial cake.
Not that this has soured things for us though, I'd be quite happy to have you over for tea sometime. I happen to have a rather rare tea, imported from the Underground.
Ah, but I'm rambling now, and I've written all I wanted to say for the most part.

...Oh, do be sure to give her a fitting punishment for being as troublesome as she has been, she's fortunate that neither of us are anything like Reimu, or Ms. Kazami.

~From the Writing Desk of Keine Kamishirasawa~
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #623 on: July 31, 2012, 01:22:28 PM »
Perfect. You give a yawn as you realize just how late it is. A snarky voice sounds from the study door.

"You plan on sleeping any time soon?" Shiku asks from the door, grinning.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #624 on: July 31, 2012, 01:49:35 PM »
>Chuckle slightly. "I just finished writing up a letter, I was going to go to sleep when I finished."
>Let's dry out the ink, fold the letter up, and seal it with a little wax or something, then head for bed.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #625 on: July 31, 2012, 02:20:30 PM »
>Chuckle slightly. "I just finished writing up a letter, I was going to go to sleep when I finished."
>Let's dry out the ink, fold the letter up, and seal it with a little wax or something, then head for bed.

Shiku nods. "I figured. Neneru is already asleep - now I just need you to be as well. Good night, Keine," Shiku says, stepping away from the door, and presumably up to her own room. After making the necessary preparations to the letter, you make for bed yourself.

The sun's already well up when you awaken, yet the silence upstairs suggests that you're still the first one up. You can smell something sweet and spicy in the air, though. It's probably what woke you up.

« Reply #626 on: July 31, 2012, 03:05:00 PM »
>Freshen up and investigate.

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #627 on: July 31, 2012, 03:33:46 PM »
>Freshen up and investigate.

After taking a few moments to freshen up and make yourself presentable, you open the door and take the short walk downstairs. Stepping into the kitchen reveals the source of the smell: Mokou's grilling yakitori... although this yakitori looks darker than usual. And the sweet and spicy smell isn't the usual smell you associate with yakitori. Mokou grins at you.

"Yo, Keine! I see you're up finally. You should really try one of these. Call it an experiment."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #628 on: July 31, 2012, 03:54:20 PM »
>"Been experimenting with the spices have you?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
« Reply #629 on: July 31, 2012, 03:56:53 PM »
>"Been experimenting with the spices have you?"

"Yup!" Mokou takes the time to flip some of the yakitori sticks, taking another one and holding it out to you. "It's just a mix of some random stuff, but I like the taste. I'm calling it Sweet and Spicy Yakitori right now. Uncreative name, but oh well, right?"