Author Topic: RtD, gotta tRoll 'em all!  (Read 65788 times)

GuardianTempest

• Adorably Awkward Android
Re: Dormio's tRoll to Dodge!
« Reply #330 on: September 19, 2011, 01:25:24 PM »
O_O

What has science doooooonnneeee!!!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #331 on: September 19, 2011, 01:41:48 PM »
[23:46] <Dormika_Miyako> @8ball Keine, what has science done?
[23:46] <+Keine-tan> Dormika_Miyako: Something fantastic?

GuardianTempest

« Reply #332 on: September 19, 2011, 01:47:25 PM »
Oh dear god, and now we broke the GM from the sheer amount of power. I'll just have my Rukodiora re-magnetize the thread instead.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #333 on: September 19, 2011, 02:04:28 PM »
Oh dear god, and now we broke the GM from the sheer amount of power. I'll just have my Rukodiora re-magnetize the thread instead.

Re-magnetize? I don't think it works that way. Incoming Paradox.

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

GuardianTempest

« Reply #334 on: September 19, 2011, 02:08:32 PM »
Kyaa~

"Quick, run for shelter!"

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #335 on: September 19, 2011, 02:09:10 PM »
Kyaa~

"Quick, run for shelter!"

GRAB A SWORD, FIGHT THE HORD- *shot*

[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
« Reply #336 on: September 19, 2011, 05:31:22 PM »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #337 on: September 19, 2011, 05:47:02 PM »
I'm in the mood to Lynch if people want to be retards here.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #338 on: September 20, 2011, 10:21:48 AM »
>Take a rest temporarily from reviving, seeing as my form was reforged into a mighty butter knife by DrRawr. Maybe one day I'll revive, but that day will be another day. I'm also content that Pesco was revived, but saddened that he died again as well.
2: You fail to rest in peace as DrRawr continues to use you.

>Make Purvis suffer the full consequences of my curse ending in him and I, changing places (I gain control of doppelKilga and Purvis becomes a dead Gob Bluth). Changing my name back to J.O.B in the process.
3: Your curse is nowhere near powerful enough to cause such an effect, Gob.

> Screw this shit. De-fuse with the void and just take it easy. I, it's not like I want to roll to dodge anyway.
2: You decide that you've had enough of being nothing, but find that it's nigh impossible to remove yourself from the void.

> Pilot a Gundam
5(-1): You find a strange metal contraption in the field. You manage to find a way inside it and you're surrounded by buttons and levers. Pressing and pulling them seem to make the thing move.

>Ask Orin to gather up the corpses of all the people who just died, so that we can throw a party with their evil spirits.  >:D
3: You find Rin lurking around the palace and tell her about all the corpses on the surface she could collect. She hurries off to get the corpses and returns with a wheelbarrow full of them. Unforutnately, the stench of the corpses make you rather sick. (-1 roll)

> Revive with the help of Mima-sama's glorious... glory!
6: You call on the glory of the glorious Mima to help you in your time of need. Your prayers do not go unheard, as Mima's form materializes before you. "Hey, you and me. Let's make a comeback." Evans in Blunderland has reentered the game!

>Call forth the presence of the Elder Dragons and finish off the survivors.
5: You call out into the wilderness for your breathren, and they respond to your call. Together, you will be unstoppable. And you will rain terror upon the survivors.
Everybody but GuardianTempest must roll to avoid being killed by dragons!

> Get resurrected in the inevitable setting reboot.
2: Dormio tries to salvage the game instead of simply rebooting the game.

>Remind Gob Bluth that his magic is useless and crummy, then go burn down a major housing development.
6(Wounded): You mock Gob Bluth and his failure to curse you before you burn down the greatest housing development in existance, the thread itself.
The topic must roll to dodge!

> Take the souls of all the dead players, put them in some special dolls and bind them to my will.
4: You use the spirits of the deceased to create a new batch of dolls with a small level of automation. Naturally, they're still under your control.

>Revive using my newfound powers of Prototype, the energies from the Tamashii_Kanjou armor, the replica of The Infinity Blade, and my pure love for Himiko
4: None of your powers can help you when you're dead.

> Give up on reviving for now and head for the Sanzu.
2: You need to keep trying, you will revive one day!

> Use Phoenix Down on Youkai Jesus
3: You throw the feather of a pheonix on Youkai Jesus, but you wonder how this will help. It's not like you can transfer the powers of a pheonix by throwing its feathers on someone. You feel stupid. (-1 roll)

> Save and exit to have my corpse returned to town. Recover it in safety.
3: You save and exit, only to find that your save file was corrupted in the process.

>Keep rolling hot and steal the spring of all the posters in the thread.
5: You collect the spring from various players for your grand machinations without any trouble. It starts getting chilly. (+1 roll)

>add my roll number to infinite's roll number
3(+1): You add your roll to the infinite pool of unused rolls. Adding to it doesn't really do much, thorugh.

> This does sound like a Zombie army is coming soon :V With my awesome sense of awesomeness I gather more flowers and plants around me to fight all zombies and other things that may approach aswell
6(Wounded): You reproduce by budding, creating a legion of awesome flowers, all with the capacity to defend themselves from any attack. As a last line of defence, you have Yuuka there with you. With all your flowers, you decide that the best course of action would be to launch a pre-emptive counter attack against any zombies or those that would use them. Namely, Marokuu and Rin.
Roll to dodge!
5(-1): The flowers and Rin's zombie fairies fight a long and bitter war that results only in a stalemate.

>Gundamjack. Garrod style!
4: You try to convince Hero999 to step out of the Gundam, so that you can steal it, of course.
Roll to dodge!
1: When Zengar throws something shiny onto the ground, you leap out of the cockpit. After you pick up a shiny piece of metal, you turn around to see that your metal transport has disappeared.

>Seek a safe haven in the Moriya Shrine.
6(Wounded): You head to the Moriya Shrine where they shelter you and keep you safe whilst you recover. The protection of the Gods put your mind at ease.
Sanrisa Laser is immune to any attacks this turn!

>Add my roll to Infinity's.  :trollface:
3: You add your roll to Infinity's, but Infinity's result is still the same. Dormio reprimands you for trying to break the game.

> Both Mystias wanted me that badly? We can't abandon them like this! Harness the power of true love to conquer even death!
3: You can't let things end this way. There's no way that you can leave the two Mystias alone. Your body fights death itself so that you may be reunited with your beloved Mystias. Unfortunately, when you reenter the world, they are still fighting and they tear you apart once more.

>Attempt to summon Hurricane before self, gain Wind-related shenanigans.
1: You're swept away by an isolated hurricane that formed right above you.
Roll to dodge!
4: Fortunately, you're thrown into a sea and you land without injury.

>Use Genericness to sneak into the Hakurei Shrine undetected
5: You manage to sneak into the Hakurei Shrine, but with how generic you are in your current state, it's as if absolutely nothing happened at all.

>Submit our spirit to will of DollS intead of taking over DollS soul.
3: You're forced to submit to DollS as your spirit is inserted into a doll. This doesn't change the fact that you have no control over yourself.

>Obtain a fake moon from Eirin so I can drop it next turn.
1: You voluntarily relinquish any and all of your weaponry, giving it to Eirin for safekeeping.

>INTERROGATE RABBIT TO SEE IF IT'S EITHER AN INCUBATOR OR JUST ANNOYING.
1: You let the rabbit go, deciding that you've disturbed it enough. "Hmph, good riddance, usa!"

>Now that I have formed a true bond with the World Fish, it's payback time. Have the World Fish eat Schezo. He may have eaten some people earlier, but he's a big fishy fish. He needs his food~
1(+1): No matter how much you ask for the fish to eat Schezo, it seems to be too full to eat Schezo for the time being.

> Stay in the graveyard forever, this reviving crap is obviously never going to happen. Bastard mod!
4: You decide that it's better to simply stay in the graveyard, there's no way that Dormio is going to revive you.

>Remove one (1) Shadoweh in the Graveyard from the game permanently to return one (1) Smashy to the game
1: You remove yourself from the game permanently in order to return Shadoweh into play. Smashy has managed to lose the game again! Shadoweh has reentered the game!

> Make some delicious chocolate cake to cheer myself up
6(-1): What do you care about the others? You have chocolate cake! And it tastes great! (+1 roll)

> Pilot the TTGL
4: After having seen a fairy find a gundam, you decide to one-up it by searching for the TTGL. You find an abandoned mecha sitting in the middle of the grassy field. Could it be the TTGL? You enter the cockpit and find out, to your delight, it is.

>reincarnate as an annoying little girl that demands chocolate pudding and content posts at 4am in the morning
4: You've lost control of your life and are in no state to decide what you reincarnate as.

> Add roll to President J.O.B
2: Your puny roll is insignificant.

>Get Evangelon 01
3: You find the Evangelion 01, but the mental toll it takes on you is rather large. (-1 roll)

>Start a New Game+ file. Transfer weapons, armor, items, and alternate costumes from previous file to new one.
1: You accidentally delete your previous file instead of starting a New Game+.

>Attempt to start a small settlement of outcasts deep in the Underground. I will lead them to new frontiers with my power!
6: Having learnt from your previous attempt, you gather up existing outcasts from society and use them to form your own settlement, rather than trying to create one from the void. Unfortunately, since your society is made up of outcasts, they do not get along and at this rate you'll lose your control over them.
Roll to dodge!
1: The outcasts go berserk and do not listen to any of your attempts to calm them down, causing unneccessary bloodshed amongst each other. Your continued attempts to calm them down only result in them focusing their anger at you. Amraphenson has lost the game!

>Negate all end of update roll to dodges with the power of Disco.
6: You nullify the effects of any and all end of update roll to dodges to yourself with the burning passion of disco, including the prior rolls that caused you to lose the game. Bob has reentered the game!

> Sell whatever home I have and buy a ranch with sheep, then dye them red to achieve the status of Crimson Sheep Herder.
1(+1): You don't have a home to sell to raise the funds to buy a ranch. It looks as though you cannot be a crimson sheep herder.

>Critically overload my troutologist skills to tear the next madman's attack into thousands upon thousands of trouts on every, even the tiniest, piece of material torn. This way the world's famine issue will be solved, and the upcoming manslaughter will be compensated for.
5: You push your abilities beyond the impossible, achieving a state of trout zen wherein you can transform anything that attacks you into trout. (+1 roll)

Roll to fight off the Dragons!
Hero999- 5: You don't need some weird metal suit. You have the help of the strongest, after all. Cirno works together with you to avoid the immediate dragon threat, helping any other fairies to escape as well. (+1 roll)
Marokuu- 4: You and Rin agree to a temporary armistice with German Flower Youkai so that both of you can deal with the dragons. You find out today that throwing wave after wave of zombies at dragons will eventually repulse them enough to make them go away.
Evans in Blunderland- 1: Both you and Mima make your grand reentry, complete with flashy explosions, but find that nobody is paying attention due to the dragons running amok. "Hey, I'm back! Look at me!" Mima looks to be getting rather angry, and she fires off a massive laser at the dragons to show that she's here. Unfortunately, you're within the radius of this laser, and are instantly vaporized. Evans in Blunderland has lost the game!
Purvis- 3: The dragons prove to be a hindrance to your plans, it's rather hard to start a massive fire when there is already widespread panic, but you will succeed. You will see everything burn. (-1 roll)
DollS- 3: You're still trying to get your new army organized, finding out what the optimal way to deploy them would be when you're forced to scramble everything to fight off the dragon flying towards you. Your army is large enough to fight off the dragon with ease, but the disorganization is apparent. (-1 roll)
日巫子- 4: You equip a coat made out of pheonix downs, it's not like you can do much else with them. It gives rather high dragon resistance.
yuyukos- 6(+1): You take this opportunity to steal the essence of spring from the dragons themselves.
DrRawr- 4: Your butter knife has served you well in the past, and there's no reason for it fail you now.
German Flower Youkai- 3: Your flower brethren are no match for the dragons and Yuuka is forced to step in to fight off the dragons. She looks rather disappointed in you. (-1 roll)
Zengar- 2: The gundam is rather old and, whilst you do manage to fight off the dragons, piloting it puts a large strain on your body. In fact, you don't think that your leg is meant to bend that way. (Wounded)
XephyrEnigma- 4: As you swim back to shore, you see dragons ravaging the land. You consider yourself fortunate as you're too far away to be affected by any of this.
Schezo- 6: You show your lack of weaponry to the dragons as a gesture of good faith. You manage to convince the dragon chasing you to adopt your pacifist ways.
Valkyrie Lupia Blitzer- 2: You watch the rabbit run away. You wonder why it's in such a hurry until you turn to see the giant dragon flying towards you. You run after the rabbit after being knocked around by the dragon a bit. (Wounded)
Squawkers- 4: You fight as one with your fish. Even though the two of you may argue from time to time, you work together when it counts.
Shadoweh- 4: You immediately run to Kitten, who is eating her delicious cake. For some reason, Kitten's cake seems to repel the dragons or something.
Kitten4u- 3(+1): You're too busy eating delicious cake to notice all the death and destruction going on outside.
PX- 5: Whether it be time, space, alternate realities, or dragons, they mean nothing to you. You use the TTGL to fight off the dragons and feel the power growing inside. (+1 roll)
Spiderpig2398- 6(-1): You feel great. You fight off the dragons with ease, but it's not enough. You need to do something, the voices in your head are telling you so. (+1 roll)
Bob- 4: You start dancing, the power of disco renders you immune to the dragons.
Hanged Hourai- 1: No dating sim or gallow can save you from the wrath of the dragons as they tear through your gay bar and museum. You wish you had those sheep, they would have been nice distractions. Hanged Hourai has lost the game!
Tapsa- 4(+1): As one of the dragons approach, you cast your gaze upon it, analyzing the composition of the dragon. As it strikes, you transform its claws into trout and collect it to eat later. The dragon flees before you turn any more of it into trout.

Is this the end?
The Topic- 3: Come on, you've withstood a freaking SUN. Like some small fire is going to break you.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 12:20:37 PM by Ran Yakumo »

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #339 on: September 20, 2011, 10:26:36 AM »
>So DollS has the power of The Infinity Blade, The Prototype, and the Kamashii_Kanjou armor in a doll which my spirit inhabits. QUICK. ATTEMPT TO USE PAWAHS TO SELF-EVOLVE DOLL AND REAWAKEN.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 10:32:59 AM by Youkai Jesus »

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #340 on: September 20, 2011, 10:29:31 AM »
> Share cake with Shadoweh and Schezo to celebrate Shadoweh being alive again. :D
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Captain Infinity

• Captain of Echo Platoon, 3rd Battalion.
  • To bring chaos and honor to this world gone soft.
« Reply #341 on: September 20, 2011, 10:31:23 AM »
>Take away Dormio's microphone and reduce his essence into Shadoweh, and through this act of courage and valor, resurrect explosively and obliterate Kitten4u's cake in the process.

Dormio Dormio Dormio Dormio.

Mentioning Dormio in my post gives me a 6, right?

Dormio Dormio Dormio Dormio.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 12:03:49 PM by Infinity »

Marokuu

• Maru~ Maru~
  • Lurk~ Lurk~
« Reply #342 on: September 20, 2011, 10:32:41 AM »
>Equip all zombies with screen doors and pails to put on their head before resuming war with the plants.
My first attempt at storywriting, looking for critique

Avatar schizophrenia? I don't know what you're talking about.

J.O.B

• YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHANGE
« Reply #343 on: September 20, 2011, 10:33:07 AM »
Purvis- 3: The dragons prove to be a hindrance to your plans, it's rather hard to start a massive fire when there is already widespread panic, but you will succeed. You will see everything burn. (-1 roll)
This is it. The final destination. Your last chance at salvation.
>KILL ALL MANKIND (except my supporter :D(at least you tried)) AND MAKE IT HAPPEN REGARDLESS OF ROLL NUMBER.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #344 on: September 20, 2011, 10:34:43 AM »
Save and exit grants immunity to dragons? Awesomeness :V

> Load up my twinked backup save game.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #345 on: September 20, 2011, 10:37:06 AM »
This is it. The final destination. Your last chance at salvation.
>KILL ALL MANKIND (except my supporter :D(at least you tried)) AND MAKE IT HAPPEN REGARDLESS OF ROLL NUMBER.

I TOLD YOU I HAVE TO MARRY HIMIKO BEFORE I SUPPORT YOU. FUUU-

Also, could you guys lay down the destroying and do a global rez? So that we can have moar funs.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #346 on: September 20, 2011, 10:40:25 AM »
> Revive Youkai Jesus

Still dead?

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #347 on: September 20, 2011, 10:42:58 AM »
>Freeze the World.

J.O.B

« Reply #348 on: September 20, 2011, 10:46:18 AM »
>Freeze the World.
Yours will have to happen after mine :3
I TOLD YOU I HAVE TO MARRY HIMIKO BEFORE I SUPPORT YOU. FUUU-

Also, could you guys lay down the destroying and do a global rez? So that we can have moar funs.
Blame Purvis :P

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #349 on: September 20, 2011, 10:46:44 AM »
> Revive Youkai Jesus

Still dead?

Have'ta roll a 6 to rez, Himiko~ Also. To reply in my Arpee.

Momijibot

• Well?
  • What can you do?
« Reply #350 on: September 20, 2011, 10:47:24 AM »
>STOP BEING GENERIC GOSH DARNIT

GuardianTempest

« Reply #351 on: September 20, 2011, 10:50:08 AM »
Operation 'Flat WHAT'(Godzilla, some sand whale-thing, and a massive serpentine dragon)
>Use the mightiest of the Elders to erase the Doll Army , Flower Army AND the Zombies in a single Blitz.

Coincidentally, 'Flat What' is a trope from TVTropes.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 11:10:04 AM by GuardianTempest »

J.O.B

« Reply #352 on: September 20, 2011, 10:51:49 AM »
Also, if you guys actually support me regardless of priority in other actions. I promise I will do a global resurrection next time.
In that case, make my action come last in the list.

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #353 on: September 20, 2011, 11:06:44 AM »
Well, screw Mima.

> Find Ran and rest on her tails.

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #354 on: September 20, 2011, 11:35:20 AM »
> Roll a number larger than 2
Might as well achieve this before the world implodes.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #355 on: September 20, 2011, 11:43:16 AM »
>Fire? Let's roast up some tasty marshmallows! Let's roast up all the marshmallows.

Blame Purvis :P

Haters gonna hate. Don't blame me for your sucking, Gob~

« Reply #356 on: September 20, 2011, 11:43:21 AM »
Stupid Dragon with stupid fire... why do I always roll a 6 on my Posts and something low when it comes to a Roll to Dodge :V
She looks rather disappointed in you.
> so disappointed that she's going to train me and my comrades to gain more resistance against things that beat down flowers like fire, ice, explosions, screen doors, ... (even thought that this training would not be so effective because Yuuka)
I like that gif really
 :flowerpower:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 08:06:30 AM by German Flower Youkai »

J.O.B

« Reply #357 on: September 20, 2011, 11:48:41 AM »
Don't blame me for your sucking, Gob~
hataters gonna hatate.

[J.O.B]: Nice try Pervass.
:P
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 12:22:31 PM by J.O.B »

« Reply #358 on: September 20, 2011, 11:51:04 AM »
>attempt to end the world

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #359 on: September 20, 2011, 11:51:20 AM »
Oh look at all you guys, rolling numbers larger than 2.