Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread I (NIGHT 3)  (Read 105507 times)

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
Re: Justice Juice Mafia (DAY 3)
« Reply #900 on: November 10, 2013, 02:00:49 PM »
Nvm about l1 thing. More of me misreading names in a hurry
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #901 on: November 10, 2013, 02:29:53 PM »
Polaris: You missed the point entirely. The vote count analysis actually has nothing to do with Cheez's potential motives in switching at all. The idea instead is to assume TownCheez and then demonstrate how utterly absurd the resulting play was. Once one removes the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be true, yes? I simply refuse to believe a scumteam composed of three of those five unknowns would look at a large Mitsuki case against me and three townie votes against me and not try to take advantage of it in some capacity. It's not even really high-level play - if someone that a sizeable chunk of the game has a very high opinion of (in before Sky Paladin, I'm not calling myself really good in this post either, I'm pointing out how other people in this game have called me really good) is in trouble, providing some further riskless pressure can't possibly end badly. Since a TownCheez scenario is ludicrous to the point of impossibility, he must be scum.

BBM: I only started pushing Serela to push Shadowy after he voted for himself, because that was about the point where my patience with himn wore really thin.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #902 on: November 10, 2013, 02:40:53 PM »
Ok, I've finally got the time I need to do a big read.  I've been posting all over the place because I couldn't string two thoughts together in between work and being out of town.  But now, I have time.  Let's go!

I'm still going to clear NNR in my mind at the moment because I think there's no reason for him to lie.  It's too dangerous.  If anybody that he picks turns out to be scum, then the whole 'network' will be scum, and if he keeps picking 'safe' targets, people will question him about it.  However, there's the chance that NNR's information was wrong, and he's presenting it honestly.  Mitsuki suggested maybe Kilga is Godfather, which is some kind of role that appears as town, I believe.  Or there is some other class using a 'make target appear as town'.  It's not a bad idea for scum to keep disguising Kilga as he's a good target for a detective check.  With NNR out, he might also buy off sabotage's from DNA.  However, then we have two detective-type roles.  Is that unusual for this amount of players?  We already know this is a high proportion of vanilla towny games.  I expected one doctor, one detective, one vig, one or two specials (SB being one of them) with the rest being vanilla and some scums. 

So I want to put in pencil:  A reason that Cheez8 is not scum is if Kilga is scum; and all the scums were voting Shadoweh to try to save Kilga. 

Next point. 

Dormio voted for Shadoweh with the salad...rp...thing.  Not really important.  So, what did he actually do? 
First, he voted for Serela in D1.  Then a few posts later, finally posts his reason
Dormio's next content post is http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,15788.msg1038887.html#msg1038887 actually just a play-by-play, with nothing new actually posted.  Then there's this where Dormio accuses Serela of doing no scum-hunting, when in fact Dormio is in the same boat. 
Then there's http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,15788.msg1039308.html#msg1039308 this which says nothing.  Also, maybe a scumtell?  It took Dormio over an hour to write a post about nothing, according to '11 new replies' and timestamp comparison. 
Then, this one where an additional 14 posts magically appeared for your three sentence post.  That means it took you half an hour to make that post and TWO OF THE POSTS WERE FROM DORMIO.  A little chronologically confused, imo. 
It looks like Dormio is not only putting in no effort but they are trying to fake it to look like they are putting in more than they really are. 
There's nothing of consequence out of Dormio right up until the end of the phase.  His net effort was to vote for Serela seemingly randomly early in the day, add in some reasoning later, then not change his vote. 

Day 2. 
Dormio starts off voting for me based on this post.
I've made my position clear on this a number of times, so it's annoying to be deliberately misrepresented. 
Point 1 - Who arbitrarily decided it was no longer RVS time?  Actually, it was Dormio, who, only a few hours earlier, had been posting about brussel sprouts along with me and, not incidentally, pushing for a lynch on Shadoweh. 
Point 2 - Dormio decided that RVS had ended (and posted about it on day 1), and then linked back to it in day 2 to say "Hey Sky was still doing RVS at the end of RVS".  So providing 'evidence' that they had arbitrarily created and putting forth as the new truth is the Dormio play style?  OK :D 
Then there's this 'Sky just posted fluff' comment.  Bullshit.  I explained WHY my vote was RVS, and also that I had put in a serious vote since then.  I posted a preliminary scumreading.  At this point, Dormio had not done anything except vote for Serela and Sky.  I actually responded to Dormio's post, here.  What's his response? 

Well actually, he did pick up this -
I dunno. Sky Palladium demonstrated competence and a willingness to abuse newbmeta last game.
  People assumed I was newb.  I felt no reason to disprove this, if it meant I could avoid some unjustified suspicion.  But his actual response to my defence was a single throw away line here, where he talked about living in Australia.  No attempt to back up his point or rebuke mine.  But...there's no vote change.  He semi-reads Cheez8 but doesn't say anything in particular, or change his vote. 

There's another play-by-play here that ignores my defense and just reiterates Dormio's vague arguments earlier.  I can't see a town ignoring a valid defence.  A towny should have attacked my defense or accepted it - and amended their vote accordingly.  Not ignored it entirely.  That's a scum play. 

Here's a counterargument against http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,15788.msg1040533.html#msg1040533 Cheez8.  It's relevant because I'm going to posit that Cheez8 and Dormio are scums together.  Although Dormio ignored my response, he went into detail with this one for no apparent reason; he even says at the end 'back to making words about Shadoweh'.  But at this point, he was still voting for me

This post is the first bit of actual scumhunting Dormio has done.  There's this:
So, it's like, why is she trying to throw Cheez8 a clear for noticing something with the flavour?
I dunno, it just reads as being super off to me.
This may or may not be related to my Cheez8 suspicions.
in regards to Shadoweh missing my point about the not-vighit, that Cheez8 picked up, and then Shadoweh quoted.  That was an alarm bell for a lot of people. 
It's clear here that Dormio is 'suspecting' Cheez8, but not doing anything about it.  There's some back and forth between Cheez8 and Dormio but Dormio doesn't really talk to Shadoweh at any point. 

Then Dormio vanishes until hammer time and then hammers.  There's no thought process or any mention of reasoning on how he suddenly switched from Sky to Cheez8 (the more credible target) and then Shadoweh.  Just bam, you're dead. 

Day 3!  The very next thing Dormio does is vote for me again.  No mention of the hammer business.  But once again, Dormio pays a huge amount of attention to what Cheez8 says, and pretty much ignores my defence.  He actually says "Sky_Paladin is too clean" so I must be scum.  That makes no sense.  It's also wrong.  As I've said...many times...I'm not sorry for Serela.  I am sorry for Shadoweh.  Stop ignoring what I wrote except for when it suits you.  What's you're actual case against me? 

Once again, Dormio quotes and argues against Cheez8, but where's the vote?  Still on Sky.
Why?  Because I believe Dormio wants to make a case of disassociating from Cheez8 if one of them is caught.  Which is difficult now, because, both Cheez8 and Dormio are voting for Sky, despite Dormio constantly attacking Cheez8 and basically ignoring what Sky said.  Actually, he continues to refer to his own made up conclusions as if they were evidence. 

Dormio next appears to say Mitsuki is stupid without clarifying why.  Perhaps because she's accusing the last potential scumbuddy, Polaris.  Who is also, not incidentally, voting for me.  Dormio reappears again to reiterate that he thinks Mitsuki is http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,15788.msg1042114.html#msg1042114 dumb without any proof, just arbitrarily 'I think Mitsuki's posts are kind of dumb and I'm ignoring them since Kilga is super awesome and I don't have a reason to disbelieve NNR.'  Mitsuki wasn't attacking NNR.  She was pursuing Polaris.  What's the association between Polaris and Cheez8 at this time?  None, except for the one Dormio has in his mind. 

Polaris then votes for me based on, well, no reason I can see.  But he did post this after voting for me. 

I highly doubt that Cheez switched to you with the motive of "forcing you to claim" because I think that's an incredibly uncommon and advanced thought process that I would find few people to be capable of (myself included). Normally it would be a bit bizarre to have all three scum on the same wagon but it's not too incredible in this specific situation with the way the wagons (or wagon, singular) happened and the general experience of the players involved.

Then again, there are other reasons why Cheez could have avoided the major wagon, perhaps to dissociate from his other scumbuddies or avoid taking responsibility for lynching town (which he had prior knowledge of).

hold on i'm in a pokemon battle right now so i can't concentrate on this post anymore so i'll just post it like this

Once again showing the lack of thought and arbitrary targetting that has been the hallmark of this scum team. 

And that's it, I'm done on this post. 

Your scums are Cheez8, Polaris, and Dormio.  The evidence is based on Dormio's scummy play (noted above), and involving/supporting only his teammates. 

Please vote accordingly. 
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #903 on: November 10, 2013, 02:42:39 PM »
Next point:  DNA, there's a good reason to believe that NNR is telling the truth, because it's too dangerous for him to get away with lying about such a role for more than a phase or two. 
We can't be sure about Kilga based on purely the evidence NNR posted. 
But I feel confident enough about the other scums, that I'm willing to handwave almost everybody else - yes, you too - as town. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #904 on: November 10, 2013, 02:52:06 PM »
Repost and bold for emphasis. 

Your scums are Cheez8, Polaris, and Dormio.

The evidence is based largely around Dormio's behaviour, lack of scumreading, hypocritical behaviour, some possible scumslips, and association with Polaris and Cheez8.  For Polaris' part, apathetic involvement in topics except for immediate defense, both players poor criticism/ignorance of Mitsuki's targetting of Polaris, and ultimately, the fact that all three are voting for me for no apparent reason.  It's not a coincidence. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #905 on: November 10, 2013, 03:25:02 PM »
Alright. Sorry for my outburst. I am tldr more pissed at myself at being derp than nnr play now that i had some food and time to mull my thoughts.

I will be sleeping in an hour or so. And will decide on parking my vote then.

While its not like i am threatening nnr with my vote but anyway

##Unvote

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #906 on: November 10, 2013, 04:04:06 PM »
Aww, man. Why would you put me on a scumteam with Dormio? That'd be like me putting you on a scumteam with Dormio (and roughly the same reasoning would work, too.)

You have some good points in there, but him responding to me when I type up big bulky cases against him makes sense for any two players, regardless of either of their alignments. If I wanted to, I could say that you're on a scumteam with him because he rested his vote on you for so long. Will I say that? No, because that doesn't make enough sense. What makes you think that suspecting me because Dormio paid attention to me when I suspected him makes any more sense?
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #907 on: November 10, 2013, 04:25:16 PM »
I put you on the scum team for two reasons. 

One - Dormio told me you were scum when he only paid attention to the things you and I were saying, but despite attacking you for specific reasons, only voted for me with vague reasons. 
Two - Kilga told me you were scum because of the way you voted day 2, combined with NNR and Mitsuki's points. 
Three - You told me you were scum when you voted for me, along with Dormio, despite arguing with Dormio during day 1 and 2 about each other being scummy. 

But I guess you could try to convince town you weren't scum by helping to lynch one of your scumbuddies.  I'd start with Dormio seeing as it's his fault. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #908 on: November 10, 2013, 04:29:24 PM »
Fair enough. I'd prefer to do so when my vote would count as a reasonable contribution, though. As I said earlier, you and Dormio are the two people I'm suspecting the most, and right now it seems you and I are the only ones who would support a Dormio lynch. In order for me to switch my vote from you to Dormio, I'll need to see proof that my vote won't be wasted there.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #909 on: November 10, 2013, 04:35:50 PM »
(Yes I know I went for completely not-viable votes earlier in the game but at those points I couldn't come up with a better place for my vote since I didn't particularly support lynching the people other people supported lynching.)

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #910 on: November 10, 2013, 04:37:18 PM »
Well, time for me to go to bed.  If there's still a phase when I get up, I'll go ISO Cheez8 and Polaris just incase I missed up.  I'll vote for anyone of those three. 

Cheez8, seeing as we're both at 3 votes and I am going to bed *right now*, you'll understand if I don't switch my vote.  But if there's your name and atleast one other under Dormio tomorrow, I'll switch mine. 

If we go to night phase while I'm asleep I don't think I'll get another post. 

So good luck and good hunting. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #911 on: November 10, 2013, 04:44:21 PM »
Alright. Cheez. Sorry. But in the end i decided to park my vote on you.

I am actually assuming things now. I will be accepting for now nnr osnt lying. And therefore the analysis that cheez has to be scum stands.

And then i factored in the time. Last game was literally lost because of a shitty gambit town bought. We ended up killing someone out of the picture.

What i see now is simple really. Theres a very good chance cheez is scum. And the associative reas which can be deprived will basically out the entirw acumteam. Therefore my vote is clear.

##Vote: Cheez8

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #912 on: November 10, 2013, 04:45:16 PM »
Cheez8, seeing as we're both at 3 votes and I am going to bed *right now*, you'll understand if I don't switch my vote.  But if there's your name and atleast one other under Dormio tomorrow, I'll switch mine.
Dang it, that's what I meant!

...So. Thoughts on Dormio, everyone?

cut by oh
excuse me while I prepare to disprove your logic

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #913 on: November 10, 2013, 04:57:31 PM »
Votecount 3.7

Cheez8 (4): Kilgamayan, Validon98, Sky_Paladin, Darkninjaabc
Sky_Paladin (3): Dormio, Cheez8, Polaris
Polaris (1): BigBangMeteor
Darkninjaabc (1): NekoNekoRex

It's 5 to lynch and 12 hours remaining.
(Countdown)

« Reply #914 on: November 10, 2013, 05:03:00 PM »
nice to know sky paladin is trying to call the scum team without having properly looked at 2/3 of the people he is accusing.

« Reply #915 on: November 10, 2013, 05:30:16 PM »
taking a closer look now that i'm on my computer. i still don't understand the town logic that made sky paladin decide to make a case on dormio without even looking at cheez first, who is the person he is voting. it looks more like he came up with the conclusion first (dormio = scum) and then went from there, adding cheez to the team because his vote was already there and adding me to the team because i was voting him. if i had to make a wild guess i'd say sky paladin and dormio are scum bussing each other but there isn't much evidence for that so i'll just throw it out there as something to consider `_`

re: kilga, i respectfully disagree that town!cheez is an impossibility, and that i will judge cheez on his own merit as opposed to lame wagon analysis

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #916 on: November 10, 2013, 05:32:31 PM »
Can you substantiate why you think this way?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #917 on: November 10, 2013, 05:40:22 PM »
I am actually assuming things now. I will be accepting for now nnr osnt lying. And therefore the analysis that cheez has to be scum stands.
That analysis does not stand. While I would prefer not to rule out the possibility of NNR lying, for the sake of debating your reasoning, I will assume that he is telling the truth for the time being. Even better, I'll assume that both BBM and Kilga are town.

I'll be kind and assume (for now) that you're town too, since if you are a townie, there's no reason for you to accept any reasoning that involves you being scum. In that case, five players remain: Validon, Paladin, Polaris, Dormio, and me. Since it's the crux of most of the arguments today, I'll go back and pick up those votecounts.

Serela (7): Dormio, Validon98, Polaris, Darkninjaabc, PX BBM, Serela, Sky_Paladin
Darkninjaabc (2): CF7 NekoNekoRex, SB
Shadoweh (2): Kilgamayan, Cheez8,
CF7 NekoNekoRex (1): Shadoweh

Oh, whoops! That's Serela's, isn't it? My bad. We were supposed to be ignoring that one. Here:
Shadoweh (6): Sky_Paladin, Validon98, Polaris, NekoNekoRex, Darkninjaabc, Dormio
Kilgamayan (3): Mitsuki BBM, Shadoweh, Cheez8
NekoNekoRex (1): SB

(Note: Only Darkie should be putting any trust in these colors right now. There are far too many assumptions made here for the sake of the argument for them to be trustworthy otherwise.)

What's this? All four of the other people went with the big wagons of the day the other times? My word! That's almost suspicious. But, look. Here we have little Cheez, voting for somebody else both times. How odd! Clearly, the only explanation is that, since he's scum, he knew both of them would be town and voted somebody else to avoid being suspicious. Right?

...Let me ask you something. You people keep saying I did this to avoid suspicion...
Validon voted for the major wagon both days.
Polaris voted for the major wagon both days.
Dormio voted for the major wagon both days.
Paladin voted for the major wagon both days.
And you, Darkie, voted for the major wagon both days.

How much suspicion has been created for any of you simply for voting for the major wagons? If I wanted to avoid suspicion, I could have just voted for the major wagons both days. Five other people did the same thing, so even if the entire scum team and I participated in this, and suspicion was cast upon the people who went with both of the major wagons, the scum players had three other suspects to hide behind and cast suspicion on. There was not nearly as much risk associated with sheeping those wagons as people want to make you all believe. In fact, I would probably have attracted less suspicion had I simply left my vote on Serela instead of removing it out of a mix between justice and indignity when he voted for himself.

But Cheez, you say, if you aren't a member of the scum team, what reason could you possibly have for not voting for the wagons as well?
Well, imaginary question-asker, perhaps I was a townie who didn't have sufficient reasons to vote for them? After all, according to the assumptions made here, there are at least three other players who fit that bill. Why aren't you suspecting them for not voting the major wagons?
Because, Cheez, that would be completely illogical!
I see, imaginary question-asker! So, why are you suspecting me for not voting the major wagons?
That's a mighty good question, Cheez! I hereby realize that I am either being thoroughly hoodwinked or among those doing the hoodwinking. It makes absolutely no sense for me to suspect you for not sheeping the major wagons when you could have done so and garnered less suspicion than the amount of suspicion you are under now. It seems to be entirely possible that you are a member of the town, even when these unconfirmed assumptions are taken into account. This is also a sufficient explanation as to why a member of the town would think to vote for Kilga at the end of Day 2.
Why, thank you, imaginary question-asker. I thoroughly appreciate the way you stopped being unreasonable.

What i see now is simple really. Theres a very good chance cheez is scum. And the associative reas which can be deprived will basically out the entirw acumteam. Therefore my vote is clear.
Oh? Please, explain my associative reads. If I remember correctly, back on Day 1 my associative reads proved that the scumteam was, beyond doubt, a team of me, Serela, and Shadoweh. Do tell, what are my associative reads now?

...Hmm. This post is pretty heavy on the sarcasm. I hope this hasn't offended you or anybody else, and I am genuinely sorry if it did.

« Reply #918 on: November 10, 2013, 05:54:42 PM »
honestly anyone switching from shadoweh to kilga would just look weird as hell. i doubt that it can be considered "riskless pressure" since a person going from voting shadoweh to voting kilga would basically be going against his relatively safe views on shadoweh to sheeping mitsuki, which..... well, doesn't that just look stupid to you?

not to mention, the dormiohammer took place less than 15 minutes after cheez's vote kilga vote, so i doubt scum even had a chance to think "oh 3 votes on kilga, better pressure him" before the day was done and over with.

« Reply #919 on: November 10, 2013, 06:03:01 PM »
i'm just saying that vote count analysis alone is not enough to prove cheez scum, so tbh i'm just bored with kilga trying to push it in everyone's faces when he could be pushing the case he wrote on cheez instead.

« Reply #920 on: November 10, 2013, 06:05:54 PM »
'm not good at votecount shenanigans. I know that when I play scum, I just find the scummiest player and peruse them (although I tend to cut my buddies some slack). I don't tend to participate in moving votes for stategery or the like.

nnr explained it better than i could `_`

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #921 on: November 10, 2013, 06:09:38 PM »
I wont change my vote when i am tired as hell now and cant thunk properly.

I am sorry but theres that.

If imo you told me why lynching someone else can reveal more info to town at this point i might think more. But what i see is another actiondan style panic coaster by polaria and you.

Good night and good hunt

« Reply #922 on: November 10, 2013, 06:12:04 PM »
realized that i've been thinking "sky paladin vs. cheez" for a while now but i don't know if anything denies the possibility that they might both be scum

« Reply #923 on: November 10, 2013, 06:13:42 PM »
i ALSO just realized that sky paladin's scum picks are literally the three people that are voting him at the moment. rofl

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #924 on: November 10, 2013, 06:15:06 PM »
Anyway, hopefully I've helped Darkie realize that there is no good reason for him to believe I'm scum at this point, even with the extra four townreads he assumes. Let's get back on topic.

What do people think about Dormio at this point? I'm not saying that I want to lynch him over Paladin at this point, but if I can get the uncertainty regarding my alignment cleared up without being lynched, I'd definitely prefer to do so and lynch either of the two than let myself get lynched unnecessarily.

cut by... Dang it, Dark. Think. Please. Not thinking is absolutely not a valid excuse. If you can't reject my logic in any other way, then your reason for voting me no longer stands.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #925 on: November 10, 2013, 06:31:56 PM »
If imo you told me why lynching someone else can reveal more info to town at this point i might think more. But what i see is another actiondan style panic coaster by polaria and you.
Fine, I'll bite.

I don't know what kind of associative reads you think I have on me, but one thing I am almost positive on is that Sky Paladin and Dormio have different alignments. One is undoubtedly a mafia member, and one is undoubtedly a town member. Lynching either one would be beneficial, because either we end up lynching a mafia member or we end up lynching a town member and exposing a mafia member. Once we get a mafia flip, we can actually start making connections and associative reads that have a basis. On the other hand, let's say you lynch me, and I flip town. What's next? Where do you go from there? Doing so has only proven that the posts I made were from a townie's point of view. Will there be anybody at all who becomes suspicious as a result of my town flip? No. Lynching me simply clears up my own point of view and gives town another day's worth of vague vote-analysis bullcrap to sift through.

I don't even think me flipping scum would help you all that much, would it? If I remember correctly, you never brought up what you think my associative reads are, and at the moment I seem to be able to recall at least four different players who would be on theoretical scumteams with me based on different players' analyses.

I am not scum, and I am not even the most beneficial townie to lynch at the moment. The most beneficial mislynch right now is either Paladin or Dormio, and whichever one isn't a mislynch is a mafia member, so it's effectively a win-win situation. If you lynch me, it'll be a lose-win situation where even if the win part wasn't impossible it still wouldn't provide decent information.

Please. Think. Get your vote onto someone where you're actually helping the town.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #926 on: November 10, 2013, 06:35:38 PM »
I know I said I wasn't bothered by being lynched at this point but Darkie is clearly not even trying to think about why he's voting for me and that just bothers me to no end.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #927 on: November 10, 2013, 10:30:04 PM »
Votecount unchanged. You have 6 hours and 30 minutes.

I did forget about the bars, by the way, but don't worry. They'll be back.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #928 on: November 10, 2013, 10:37:00 PM »
Yo, what's up?
First things first, sorry about disappearing yesterday.
My neck basically killed me.
It's (mostly) better now, though.

Anyway.
I'll make another post about Sky Palladium's supposed case on me whenever I'm done with DotA.

I did forget about the bars, by the way, but don't worry. They'll be back.
Back, back again.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #929 on: November 10, 2013, 10:37:47 PM »
realized that i've been thinking "sky paladin vs. cheez" for a while now but i don't know if anything denies the possibility that they might both be scum
I've been thinking about this too. Cheez and Paladin aren't really pushing each other, I've noticed Paladin isn't pushing Cheez real hard, offering up alternatives like Dormio, and Cheez is only pushing Paladin subtly, also going for Dormio.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia