Author Topic: Path of Radiance Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 122087 times)

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
Re: Path of Radiance Mafia -Day 3-
« Reply #960 on: January 22, 2012, 12:44:25 AM »
To help you understand the flavor argument: My action isn't called Vig, it's called AXE. The way PX stated his claim it sounded like it should have been called Follow. Also the word 'simple' wasn't anywhere either in his description or in the description of his character on the wiki. He was just making up whatever sounded okay. Conq's claim sounds like the action should be called Watch, which explains to me why he wasn't concerned about that point. (This is also in general for fakeclaims. I suspect no one will try anything but VT after this.)

##Unvote

Zak has made his prerequisite post that people were waiting for. Is there something else people need covered before they can get on with better lynches tomorrow?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #961 on: January 22, 2012, 12:55:16 AM »
It's not that I find Conqueror less scummy, it's that I find Helepolis more scummy. He had been blowing hot air all game, he seemed to have made a lot of useless cases that say almost nothing while trying to paint the targets in a negative light at the same time. I was also suspicious, and frankly still am at the fact that he included reasoning for defending PX, yet after his flip kept claiming he never said PX Wasn't scum.

Before we end, can you summarize why you thought Conqueror was scummy other than his roleclaim?  Guh, your content still feels sort of evade-y.

##Unvote
##Vote: Conqueror

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #962 on: January 22, 2012, 01:03:49 AM »
Are the majority of you really hung up about the stupid roleclaim? -.-

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

« Reply #963 on: January 22, 2012, 01:10:22 AM »
I didn't have too many solid reasonings in the first place. That's why I wanted Helepolis lynched more.
In fact, reskimming over day three again, I'm starting to think Conq might be town. The roleclaim isn't as suspicious as I first thought it was considering he gave indepth reasoning for targeting Shadoweh N2, and the way he handled the case on Helepolis seems pretty town to me (Unless Helepolis is town, which I don't yet believe.) Considering I threw away Hele's case on me because it relied on having a flip from Huhwhat, and the case on Conq is the similar to mine, I don't really believe it should be taken into account anymore than idea that scum tried to pile on the Rawr wagon instead.

So there, I guess Conq isn't scum.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #964 on: January 22, 2012, 01:12:51 AM »
Voting:
Helepolis (4): Huh What, Dormio, Conq, Zakeri (L-1)
Conq (3): Pesco,  BT, Affinity (L-2)
BT (1): Helepolis

Not Voting: Shadoweh
Helepolis is at L-1
Conqueror is at L-2

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline for day 3 is in 47 minutes! Watch Timer Here

« Reply #965 on: January 22, 2012, 01:19:03 AM »
Deadline for day 3 is in 47 minutes! Watch Timer Here
If this ends in a NL, then you people are bad and you should feel bad. I really hope I'm not expected to hammer the player who I think is the Town Watcher just so we can get a flip.

Shadoweh

« Reply #966 on: January 22, 2012, 01:19:40 AM »
I think scum piling onto Rawr has merit. I do hope every day gets the proper analysis it deserves.

Stop!
##Vote: Helepolis

Maybe town will surprise me. I still doubt this is anything but townie obvtown. Don't forget not to just reread the living players, but the opinions of everyone who has died. You may not have agreed with them but they were town trying their best.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #967 on: January 22, 2012, 01:20:11 AM »
Conq is at L-2 why would you even say that. :V

« Reply #968 on: January 22, 2012, 01:22:28 AM »
Does it look like I had a second vote to hammer Helepolis with?

Doesn't matter now, either way.

Shadoweh

« Reply #969 on: January 22, 2012, 01:23:28 AM »
I'm saying it's a weird comment considering I was hanging around and I dislike no-lynches even when ALL OF YOU ARE WRONG.

Schezo

• en-counse
Re: Path of Radiance Mafia - Night 3-
« Reply #970 on: January 22, 2012, 01:25:04 AM »
Voting:
Helepolis (5): Huh What, Dormio, Conq, Zakeri, Shadoweh
Conq (3): Pesco,  BT, Affinity
BT (1): Helepolis

Not Voting: No One

"Pick the lynch early?"
"...NAH"
"But we've been ready to kill him all day..."

Helepolis - Mist - a Vanilla Townie was lynched Day 3

Night 3 begins now.  You have 24 hours (+X minutes)
Please send all of your actions to Kitten4U and I.  If you are not going to preform your night action please let us know anyway.

Schezo

• en-counse
Re: Path of Radiance Mafia -Day 4-
« Reply #971 on: January 23, 2012, 01:59:49 AM »
It took them a while to find the last member to report.  But after they found it they knew to only forage on.

Huh What - Sothe - a Vanilla Townie was killed Night 3

Voting: No one

Not Voting: Affinity, Zakeri, Dormio, Shadoweh, Pesco, Conq, BT

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch

Deadline for day 4 is in 72 hours Watch timer here

Shadoweh

« Reply #972 on: January 23, 2012, 02:07:21 AM »
This is because I said he would probably live isn't it. >_>
##Vote: BT

So, as much as I'm sure people want to hear from Conqueror first, let's get some presentations/votes out before we play follow the watcher/burn the man with no results.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #973 on: January 23, 2012, 06:15:19 AM »
It's not that I find Conqueror less scummy, it's that I find Helepolis more scummy. He had been blowing hot air all game, he seemed to have made a lot of useless cases that say almost nothing while trying to paint the targets in a negative light at the same time. I was also suspicious, and frankly still am at the fact that he included reasoning for defending PX, yet after his flip kept claiming he never said PX Wasn't scum.

Who is scum today?

This is because I said he would probably live isn't it. >_>
##Vote: BT

Cases. Make them. Give me a wall of text. Because the only reason anyone is reading you as town is because you claimed the PX kill. Outside of that you have been scummy with your posts and vote movements.

##Vote Conq
Same charges as from yesterday. Scum on Hele's wagon is a reasonable addition too.

Shadoweh

« Reply #974 on: January 23, 2012, 06:34:18 AM »
I haven't re-read yet, nor have I had time to tonight. I will actually present words later since huh what isn't going to be here and he was doing 90% of the talking. It's nice to see there's someone else alive in this barren wasteland. I like to think that's not the only reason people can tell I'm town though. Wanna vote me for it? Come at me bro.

Shadoweh

« Reply #975 on: January 23, 2012, 06:36:10 AM »
That didn't sound energetic enough. Let me try again.

8)  COME AT ME BRO!  8)

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #976 on: January 23, 2012, 06:37:07 AM »
Done.

Shadoweh

« Reply #977 on: January 23, 2012, 07:14:23 AM »
Quote from: The Forum
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196]   Go Up
A MERE 196 PAGES WON'T STOP ME!

In any case, the kill was about the level of WIFOM I expected. At this moment I'm sure we can agree either the kill was made to try and dodge the watcher, or the kill was made to make faking the watcher easier. To me this means someone who was less obviously town but more vocally against scum itself was targetted. Reading through huh what gives me a pretty clear picture of who he was targetting. Rereading Affinity some more tomorrow. It also reminds me that Pesco has had him as a suspect for awhile. Thirdly, he was against lynching Conqueror, which brings me more belief his lynch is not one I want to see pushed.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #978 on: January 23, 2012, 07:43:42 AM »
WIFOM

[attach=1]

There is no right answer.

We aren't in LyLo and scum would be picking their actions to maximise their own survivability. I'm feeling this kill was made for the implication effect. But in any case, what happens during the day is at least somewhat in town's control and much more reliable than outguessing night actions. Conq's Day2 was scummy and Hele's flip doesn't improve him for me.

Conqueror

« Reply #979 on: January 23, 2012, 07:50:17 AM »
I was unable to leave my room last night. I'll deal with this game tomorrow.

Pesco: You'll have to do better than that. What haven't I addressed yet from my D2?
Hele was scummy as shit yesterday.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #980 on: January 23, 2012, 08:01:51 AM »
Then all the more likely that his wagon was scum motivated yesterday.

Conqueror

« Reply #981 on: January 23, 2012, 08:09:26 AM »
Okay, so apparently you think I'm the scum motivation behind Hele's wagon yesterday. What happens when I flip town? D3 was a town-town dueling wagonfest.
I'm saying right now that your assumptions are invalid.

Anyway, no point in debating this right now as now I have to reread this bloody game again.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #982 on: January 23, 2012, 11:01:27 AM »
Not seeing the Helepolis wagon as indicative of much.  The reasons for finding Helepolis scum were quite universal and plentiful enough that I don't think scum intent would necessarily need to figure behind it.

In short, I still cannot bring myself to believe that Conqueror did not find PX more suspicious due to his softclaim.  Not buying the reasoning that 'cop+watcher isn't that unheard of in a normal setup'; it is still an anomaly at the very least and Conq should have examined PX beyond a subjective town read.  Add this to his inconsequential/scummy D2 and nullish D3, and I would certainly vote him today barring something.

Zakeri's explanations of his D2 conduct are... barely fine, but the thing is that he did not keep up a solid level of activity.  D2 is very mysterious for him given that he totally wasn't present to react to the softclaim and give his opinions about PX and such, and thus he's still an enigma.  His D3 actions are nothing but some hate for Helepolis and a town read on Conqueror based on Helepolis flipping scum.  Certainly needs to explain his position and reads more clearly.

##Vote: Zakeri

A pending vote, but consider my preference to be Conqueror regarding the lynch for today.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #983 on: January 23, 2012, 07:58:34 PM »
Going to have to agree that people shouldn't assume that the Hele wagon was scum-motivated, because he really WAS scummy and it was easy for town and scum alike to jump on his wagon.

About my vote... yeah, I'm stumped.

I still read Conq as scum but ~logic everywhere~ is making me doubt this read, especially stuff in HW's posts and the thing about townvstown D3, as that WOULD explain why the vote literally stuck at L-1vsL-1 for 48 hours. If we assume Town!Conq, scum would have no reason to change the course of the day, as two town wagons being the center affair is ideal. Of course, in the case of Scum!Conq, it's still logical that the attempt at lynching Zak as a consolidation vote was indeed a scum push, but that would imply a.. what? A Conq-Affinity scumteam? I don't find that likely in the slightest.

Now, if we keep with this assumption, (along the assumption that I, myself, am town, which is something I am going to be assuming!) we're left with two scum (and a third party?) in Pesco, Affinity, Zak and Dormio. Affinity started an honest attempt at a quicklynch on Zak so I'm ruling out a Zak-Affinity scumteam. Pesco is interesting, because Scum!Pesco would mean a deliberate bus on PX from the very beginning of D2. Which isn't impossible because he was a simple goon and his slot was far from perfect. I'm sure I can come up with conclusions regarding Zak and Dormio but I simply can't think straight at the moment.

Bleh. I still think Dormio has the best chance of being scum, especially after last day's "I'm going to tunnel on Hele all day, also I might be starting to doubt my Conq read so look forward to that". If I don't have a clear pick yet, that's where my vote is going.

##Vote Dormio

Of course, I'm hoping that I will have a clear pick by tomorrow, once people (Conq, Dormio, Zak, maybe Shadoweh) show up with content (and results).

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #984 on: January 24, 2012, 01:28:26 AM »
Everything I know is wrong-MKII.
Why does this connection insist on disconnecting whenever I hit the post button? Also I was doing other stuff. I hate everything.

Why did I drop my suspicion of BT, anyway? If I ignore :PXtroll:, then I don't see any redeeming points.
Not much in his D3 other than saying Dormio/PX/Conq scum4lyfe.
Unfortunately, I'm still feeling :PXtroll: in regards to BT so I will:
##FoS BT

And now to follow that up with some:
##Vote Zakeri
First off, he really has no suspects D1 other than Trickysticks.
D2 involves a very subtle defence of PX, where he states that he is simply giving HW's case on PX the benefit of the doubt. As well as simply defending him outright in the same post. Why did you feel the need to defend PX at that point?
Near the end of D3, when he got 2 votes on himself, I think that Zakeri's reaction was a bit excessive.

I want to go back to sleep.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #985 on: January 24, 2012, 01:33:18 AM »
To clarify the excessive reaction thing, I think that Zakeri was a bit paranoid about the votes.
Since, you know, he only had two votes on him, and it didn't look as if any of the people on Helepolis' wagon were going to move.
Me thinks that he was overdefensive in going into his rant about quicklynches.
Argh, how does I explain this properly?

Shadoweh

« Reply #986 on: January 24, 2012, 01:53:22 AM »
Read 1: Dormio!
Dormio is the first person to bring logical arguments not dismissable as RVS to the table, including logical suspicion of scum. PX replies with [url=http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,11763.msg772739.html#msg772739]No that's crazy I totally didn't mean that don't think I'm scum, addressing Dormio as a townie he needs to convince to be on his side. Dormio is town.

Wow, that sure was easy! Now where was I.

Shadoweh

« Reply #987 on: January 24, 2012, 01:54:15 AM »
What isn't easy is quote and url tags. ;_; KIITAN KIITAN HELP ME KIITAN!

Shadoweh

« Reply #988 on: January 24, 2012, 01:56:29 AM »
Read 1: Dormio!
Dormio is the first person to bring logical arguments not dismissable as RVS to the table, including logical suspicion of scum. PX replies with No that's crazy I totally didn't mean that don't think I'm scum, addressing Dormio as a townie he needs to convince to be on his side. Dormio is town.

Wow, that sure was easy difficult because fuck tags!! Now where was I.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #989 on: January 24, 2012, 03:13:13 AM »
Voting:
BT (1): Shadoweh
Conq (1): Pesco
Zakeri (2): Affinity, Dormio
Dormio (1): BT

Not Voting: Zakeri, Conq

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch

Zakeri has been prodded.