Author Topic: Path of Radiance Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 122089 times)

PX

• School Idol?
Re: Path of Radiance Mafia -Day 2-
« Reply #660 on: January 16, 2012, 10:18:52 PM »
Geoffrey of the Crimean Royal Knights, tracked BT N1, no target

« Reply #661 on: January 16, 2012, 10:19:18 PM »
...how does this confirm him as town?

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #662 on: January 16, 2012, 10:25:55 PM »
Voting:
PX (5): Huh What, Pesco, Affinity, nurse rawr, Bardiche (L-2)
Huh What (2): PX, Zakeri
BT (3): Dormio, Shadoweh, Conq
Conq (1): BT
nurse rawr (1): Helepolis

Not Voting:

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

PX is at L-2

Deadline for day 2 is in ~3.5 hours Watch timer here
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 10:45:43 PM by Kitten4u »
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #663 on: January 16, 2012, 10:35:05 PM »
It does confirm him as not doing anything. Out of the 3 scum (I forget if this number was mentioned but there are probably 3 scum) I estimate only one of them was sleeping in the QT, therefore BT has a high percentage chance of being town.

Helepolis where were you when I wanted to lynch Rawr earlier? -.- There are 8 people who should be changing their votes right now (hint I believe PX) and I absolutely don't want it to just be a pile-up on huh what. Let's DO THIS.

##Unvote
##Vote Dr RAWR

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #664 on: January 16, 2012, 10:38:04 PM »
Not even gonna bother this time, ill keep my vote on px.

Shadoweh

« Reply #665 on: January 16, 2012, 10:40:06 PM »
Why? He's claimed to be an important information role. His claim is backed by statements he made earlier in the day. Your vote is lazy.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #666 on: January 16, 2012, 10:41:22 PM »
I believe the claim given the crumb, but there is nobody with a feasible chance of getting wagonned who I want lynched today.

Fuck it.
##Unvote
##Vote Helepolis

Tricky's single post was very weak and looked like he was trying to drive people away with refuge in audacity. Helepolis has not made a lick of sense and started pushing for lists instead of hunting for scum. All of his other aggression is worthless given that he's been mudslinging and acting reportery instead of pushing legitimate points.

Cut by rawr. Nevermind.
##Unvote
##Vote rawr

Do you believe PX's claim or not? Who else would you lynch? This is pretty much exactly why I thought Dormio continuing to push Shadoweh on D1 was scummy.

Shadoweh

« Reply #667 on: January 16, 2012, 10:43:33 PM »
I will say PX is a huge jerk for waiting this long to full-claim. It'll take alot of townie pushing to get the lynch off of you right now.
Huh whatty, that's a weird vote jump considering who Hele is voting for ^^;

« Reply #668 on: January 16, 2012, 10:45:44 PM »
Why should I play the game from the perspective that Helepolis has already flipped scum just because I suspect him?

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #669 on: January 16, 2012, 10:48:56 PM »
Wow, nobody is posting opinions on PX's claim any more, while plenty of members are reading this.

Youmu cut slashed by Shadoweh and Rawr, minor editing at end. Myon!

My unvote on Huh What >> OBVIOUS tunnelling is obvious. Conq, Affinity, Shadoweh and HW himself in particular wondered why the tunnelling. People seem to forget, I dropped in quite some hours into D2. I cannot go ask TrickyTricks what he/she had in his mind for D1, why he was posting X or Y or ask him his scum reads. It is impossible to wonder what Tricky tried to do D1. Nor I had any way of playing D1 to control it as I wanted.

Telling me constantly to produce content is dumb and very easy scum-like behaviour especially because people who have been playing since D1 provided up to D2 nothing more in comparison. It is all mudslinging and hoping it sticks. Most likely a subtle hint in preparation for D3. If Town fails to see this extremely obvious trick, then you should be ashamed,

PX >> This has been said million times but I am sharing the same opinion. He has been very decisiveness end of D1 and asked other people who to vote. Though for me, this isn't instantly scummy. We have seen many decisiveness people in D1. Derp Town who is undecided could be as well in the same situation. It proves nothing. Him being pushed around solely on this seems opportunistic and blinding town. He claims tracker and seems to have tracked BT with no results.

But BT's post makes some interesting comments on PX/HW. There seem to be indeed a subtle push to both of them, however, somehow I feel the HW push was weaker. Even with my mad-tunnelling on him, people were piling on PX.

Dormio >> Too bad he is sleeping. And I am still uncertain whether his D1 survival is OK or not. In D2 he seemed to be very silent about this. Too bad I replaced in D2, which I feel I am left completely useless with a case. I don't get why BT in frustration votes for Conq saying "If I cannot have my Dormio vote, this is best".

DrRawr >> Has been only riding wagons since D1. But D1 he has been cute-voting/complaining against Shadoweh. I first thought Shadoweh's responses to Rawr were out of place. Maybe because she was newbie-picking, maybe because Pesco also wondering the poking on Rawr. Conq's #532 at the end is exactly same question. Later on again in #540. What Rawr did was nothing different from PX.

D2 Rawr sounds like to me a puppet. Especially his last posts major concern me, as if he got instructed to make a comment on my "lists" and how Bardiche is also "mirroring" it. End D2 Rawr != Begin D2 Rawr nor D1 Rawr. His attack on me was very strange and sounded commanded. The initial reaction vote was indeed OMGUS, but now I am GUTS! =D and more convinced it is a valid vote for me. Maybe scum is hoping people to ignore Rawr because he is a newbie for doing this. Well I am not, and seems I am not the only one.

Vote >> I am keeping my vote on Rawr. 
Puppet Rawr is being kept out of the wind. He isn't going to get lynched, that is fore sure. NK? I doubt it. If he is indeed a Newbie-Town, then I'll echo Bardiche' own words said: "Scum have better targets to shoot at". And possibly wouldn't shoot him yet.

Though Shadoweh, I don't think he is going to be lynched tonight or shot. Though if he does, then his flip will tell a lot of people more.

I won't be there for the deadlines, because lolGMT+1. Since I am in dreamland by the time the lynch falls, I will be missing all the last minute action. Therefore Town, use your brains and do something good.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #670 on: January 16, 2012, 10:50:51 PM »
Words how do they work?

Anyway, I'm here and reading now.

Dormio >> Too bad he is sleeping.
LIES AND SLANDER. What is sleep and shy should I care?

Shadoweh

« Reply #671 on: January 16, 2012, 10:54:01 PM »
I have noooo idea what huh what could meeean! It's a mystery to everyone.
I expect alot of lurking. Half will be from town too busy snoring to change their vote, half will be from scum pretending not to be here to change their vote. TOWNIES REPORT IN.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #672 on: January 16, 2012, 11:01:10 PM »
Was speedrunning LoM and gave myself a massive headache because Meiling's Mountain Breaker is too damn colourful.

So this claim, why did PX track BT? I think tracking Shadoweh to confirm her might have helped more.

Shadoweh

« Reply #673 on: January 16, 2012, 11:01:49 PM »
Why the hell would you track a vigilante?

Shadoweh

« Reply #674 on: January 16, 2012, 11:03:04 PM »
Here let me put it another way for everyone to understand.
Why would you track someone who's usage of their role is going to be outted to the town regardless of your result?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #675 on: January 16, 2012, 11:06:02 PM »
In the event of your target not dying, it's a second confirmation. Because at the moment, your vig is still unconfirmed.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #676 on: January 16, 2012, 11:07:06 PM »
Here let me put it another way for everyone to understand.
Why would you track someone who's usage of their role is going to be outted to the town regardless of your result?

That said, Keine said to

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #677 on: January 16, 2012, 11:08:23 PM »
BT, confirm you targetted no one. PX, that doesn't absolve him of the possibility of being scum, there can be scum goons you know. Why did you feel that this made BT absolutely Town, and why did you "just throw that out" at a moment that BT hardly seemed to even have the slightest whiff of danger of getting lynched?

Claim seems convenient. Not sure if buying it.

D2 Rawr sounds like to me a puppet. Especially his last posts major concern me, as if he got instructed to make a comment on my "lists" and how Bardiche is also "mirroring" it.

Are you seriously implying I'm scum with Rawr for thinking your lists are stupid? As far as "telling me to produce content is scummy", not producing it for at least 44 hours is scummy.

Shadoweh, why Dr Rawr?

Shadoweh

« Reply #678 on: January 16, 2012, 11:11:55 PM »
It's still a waste of a track, especially if you believe the claim/the person is town. Either he would see me go nowhere (which would also be shown by a lack of vig) or he would see me target someone without them dying (leaving the question open about what I did to them) or he would see me target someone accompanied by their death. None of these actually gives us new information as opposed to trying to track someone who might claim something else down the road. Double confirmation is a terrible reason.
..PX did you seriously track who Keine told you to? >.<

Bardiche: Have you read my Rawr is scum pamphlet? They're on sale on the rack. BT was in danger if you look at the votes at this point. PX and BT have the highest totals. Kiitan can't count so good and put huh what one vote ahead.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #679 on: January 16, 2012, 11:16:47 PM »
>_>
PX, that doesn't confirm anything, and why did you feel the need to randomly throw it out at the start of the day, showing you were a power role?

Bardiche, is there anything we should know?

Why don't you jerks post when I'm here? Catching up.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #680 on: January 16, 2012, 11:18:05 PM »
Tracking a claimed PR is still better than tracking an unknown. Double confirmation clears 2 players when it checks out. You'll understand it when you get better at this game. PX sheeping to a Keine decision is nothing new ::)

Kiitan can't count so good and put huh what one vote ahead.

Lies and slander.

Conqueror

« Reply #681 on: January 16, 2012, 11:20:09 PM »
PX, flavour on your role, paraphrased?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Bardiche

« Reply #682 on: January 16, 2012, 11:22:30 PM »
Bardiche: Have you read my Rawr is scum pamphlet? They're on sale on the rack. BT was in danger if you look at the votes at this point. PX and BT have the highest totals. Kiitan can't count so good and put huh what one vote ahead.

I haven't, care to pass one out to me? I never felt BT was in danger of being lynched overmuch, but that may be because I discredited the cases on him because he's one of the people I'm uncomfortable lynching with. With lynching. Whichever.

Conq why are you quoting that? :ohdear:

Conqueror

« Reply #683 on: January 16, 2012, 11:26:25 PM »
On Conq, I say I dislike this post for how much he seems to advocate lynching lurkers. Later on he mentions that if PX keeps lurking he's fine with lynching PX: this suggests simply lynching all lurkers over lynching all scum, and becomes objectionable on grounds of that alone.
Lurking is an easy scum strategy. PX had no reason to be afraid to post if he was sitting on a PR and had a wagon on him to boot. He should have posted earlier instead of waiting until deadline for a wagon on him to solidify so he would be forced to claim.

Conq why are you quoting that? :ohdear:
I'm asking if there is any useful information we should know since you keep on knocking our noggins with it. If not, that's fine.

Conqueror

« Reply #684 on: January 16, 2012, 11:28:12 PM »
Note: I don't disbelieve PX's claim on the face of it but I'm a bit worried about balance.

Bardiche

« Reply #685 on: January 16, 2012, 11:30:12 PM »
I'm asking if there is any useful information we should know since you keep on knocking our noggins with it. If not, that's fine.

Eh, might as well. Scum tried to kill me tonight, but failed because I'm bulletproof. If I was completely off the mark on Dormio I wouldn't really expect much in the way of getting an NK to my face, considering he was the one I pursued most!

Shadoweh

« Reply #686 on: January 16, 2012, 11:31:54 PM »
Tracking a claimed PR is still better than tracking an unknown. Double confirmation clears 2 players when it checks out. You'll understand it when you get better at this game. PX sheeping to a Keine decision is nothing new ::)
Very funny. The thing is claiming to have tracked someone who everyone will know where they went wouldn't clear a tracker. It's what I would expect of a scum tracker claim.
Lies and slander.
Kittens work fast. :o

Bardiche: -.- You fill me with townie rage. I'll tack on a nice "lol not gonna read the claim let's lynch the PR".

Conq: You're worried about balance? O_o That's an even weirder softclaim.

Conqueror

« Reply #687 on: January 16, 2012, 11:36:15 PM »
Conq: You're worried about balance? O_o That's an even weirder softclaim.
Yes, and even more with Bardiche's claim.
Not to mention what I said about the claim in my previous post (still waiting on role flavour).
Scum tracker is a possibility.

Shadoweh

« Reply #688 on: January 16, 2012, 11:38:20 PM »
Bard claiming bulletproof seemed obvious to me. I do expect you to have a good reason for out and out saying it. It sounds like you're building up to something.

Conqueror

« Reply #689 on: January 16, 2012, 11:41:25 PM »
Looking bad:  PX, Huh what
- PX,  D1 doesn't explain or answers Pesco's posts
- PX, D1 no effort, no cases, nothing like HW opportunistic behaviour.
- PX,  why does he escapes from Dormio wagon to overkill-lynch Serela wagon. The wagon was already lynched. Why the fuck do you switch?
PX >> This has been said million times but I am sharing the same opinion. He has been very decisiveness end of D1 and asked other people who to vote. Though for me, this isn't instantly scummy. We have seen many decisiveness people in D1. Derp Town who is undecided could be as well in the same situation. It proves nothing. Him being pushed around solely on this seems opportunistic and blinding town. He claims tracker and seems to have tracked BT with no results.

But BT's post makes some interesting comments on PX/HW. There seem to be indeed a subtle push to both of them, however, somehow I feel the HW push was weaker. Even with my mad-tunnelling on him, people were piling on PX.
Helepolis, what changed?