Author Topic: Path of Radiance Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 122089 times)

PX

• School Idol?
Re: Path of Radiance Mafia -Day 2-
« Reply #630 on: January 16, 2012, 07:25:38 PM »
Ugh, I've been staring at this post reply pages for hours, and I just don't feel like mafia. What between being busy with a life, busy not having a life, 2 other mafia games (OH GOD WHY?!?!?!), and parents, this game is already stressful enough, and making a case is hard, I'm just reading the words and nothing is coming to my mind. I could respond to some things though.

Helepolis: Lists are pointless, and help scum because listing them just gives them an easier idea of who to NK

And I stand by BT as town

And I'm sticking on huh what, if nothing else but GUT! =D at this point

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #631 on: January 16, 2012, 07:31:56 PM »
Voting:
PX (5): Huh What, Pesco, Affinity, nurse rawr, Bardiche (L-2)
Huh What (3): Helepolis, PX, Zakeri
BT (3): Dormio, Shadoweh, Conq
Conq (1): BT

Not Voting:

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

PX is at L-2

Deadline for day 2 is in ~6.5 hours Watch timer here

« Reply #632 on: January 16, 2012, 07:39:01 PM »
This PX lynch thing is looking alot like serela at the end of day1 ??? Anyways reading BT post

@helepolis while youre at it read day2

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #633 on: January 16, 2012, 07:50:00 PM »
@Helepolis: Why lists?
Why not? It gives a quick and 'better' overview of thoughts at this current moment which can be tracked backward and forward (if days continue).

Give me one solid reason why you shouldn't list. Refusing to list is hiding information or preventing people from backtracking your posts. I find it suspicious and anti-Town. Like Bard is doing along with rest who didn't list.

-People better read (as in, not skim through) my post.
I read it. And decided:

##unvote

Helepolis: Lists are pointless, and help scum because listing them just gives them an easier idea of who to NK
On what are you exactly basing this mind-set?

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #634 on: January 16, 2012, 07:59:42 PM »
I'm of the opinion that lists are more noise than anything else. But, if you want one that badly, sure:

Town: Affinity, Bardiche
More Town Than Not: HW, PX, Rawr, Shadoweh
Pending: Pesco, Helepolis, Zakeri
Scum: Dormio > Conq

What is your decision other than not-HW?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #635 on: January 16, 2012, 08:03:59 PM »
This PX lynch thing is looking alot like serela at the end of day1 ???

What do you mean by this?

Also lists
Code: [Select]
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

Hele can follow my reads on people by reading my posts and seeing how I vote.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #636 on: January 16, 2012, 08:08:33 PM »
Lists provide a easy to see line of who you think is town. Which means you're giving the scum a list of people to NK because you're not willing to lynch them. You're making it easier for scum to choose who to NK because they need to read less

« Reply #637 on: January 16, 2012, 08:09:12 PM »
PX not really trying to defend himself, just going with it on how it is. Saying he cant get a not-town read on anyone. Also lack of posting for a good part of day2.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #638 on: January 16, 2012, 08:13:50 PM »
Give me one solid reason why you shouldn't list.

Because it's providing scum a bucket list of who to NK. Lists are pro-scum.

Lists provide a easy to see line of who you think is town. Which means you're giving the scum a list of people to NK because you're not willing to lynch them. You're making it easier for scum to choose who to NK because they need to read less

It also makes Helepolis active lurk: a list adds no value to scumhunting, as you find scum by virtue of the REASONS they suspect someone, not the FACT they suspect someone. They are useless noise he is using to active lurk by pretending he is contributing to the Day by hounding people for lists while providing none himself, nor any meaningful contributions.

People supporting the list posting are providing scum a list of who to NK: they tried to kill me this night, and you morons are now telling them who to go for next because "they're top of the list of 'people-it-would-be-difficult-to-lynch'. Without reasons as to why you think someone is scum or town, the lists are useless moreover. Stop posting lists.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #639 on: January 16, 2012, 08:44:45 PM »
Funny that you put that post, while just a little while ago you were surely telling that Town/scum reads can change through out the game. Scum already knows who is Town. They don't need a list to decide who to NK. You're contradicting your self. I would've accepted if you just kept it at: provides them a "oh, majority thinks X is scum, lets try to push that" but a list for NKing? Nope.

Bardiche

« Reply #640 on: January 16, 2012, 08:49:50 PM »
How about you substantiate how the "lists" support a pro-Town agenda, and why this need for lists supercedes everything else, including scumhunting?

« Reply #641 on: January 16, 2012, 08:52:54 PM »
Oh hi, i know lists are cool and all but we only have 5 hours left. Helepolis who do you think is scum and why?

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #642 on: January 16, 2012, 08:54:34 PM »
Talk about putting words in someone's mouth. And where exactly do you conclude I claim it supercedes anything else?

« Reply #643 on: January 16, 2012, 08:56:15 PM »
Because youre only talking about lists

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #644 on: January 16, 2012, 08:59:19 PM »
I think I asked Bardiche that question, not you.

Also, I don't think you are in any condition to ask me that question, Rawr. Let's see you voted for PX again for what reason.

http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,11763.msg776048.html#msg776048

Something about him fence sitting in D1 and you don't like him? Cases? None.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #645 on: January 16, 2012, 09:01:44 PM »
OK, then I'll ask it. Again.

Who are you voting for?

« Reply #646 on: January 16, 2012, 09:06:07 PM »
I think the whole "LISTS ARE BAD AND HELP SCUM" thing is pretty silly given that scum tend to already have their NK choices planned out without the town directing them. I don't believe lists are particularly useful, but don't see the point in outright rejecting a request for one.

I still need to re-read BT, but the wagon on him looks pretty hastily mashed together out of consolidation to me, given that none of the cases on him have come off as particularly strong. I'm still content voting off PX.

« Reply #647 on: January 16, 2012, 09:06:41 PM »
Im pretty sure i am in a position to talk, i voted for who i think could be scum and reasons as to why. While you on the other hand dont explain your unvote on huh what, and continue to argue about lists. I dont really care why you want lists, but i do care about is who youre going to vote for and why.

Bardiche

« Reply #648 on: January 16, 2012, 09:07:42 PM »
Because youre only talking about lists

I mirror this sentiment. You do not have your vote down anywhere, without even listing a reason as to why, or argumenting who should be lynched instead then. Thus. It supercedes everything else at least for you, as you have not shown yourself interested in matters beside the lists.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #649 on: January 16, 2012, 09:12:40 PM »
Youmu slash cut by several people: Editing.... Myon!

Oh look at this opportunistic scummy behaviour suddenly from people, just because I pulled in my vote on HW. Funny, when I was tunnelling hard on him, nobody except for few complain about my tunnelling. I wonder why that is.

@ BT >> Obviously, currently no-one. That is until I finished my reads on D1 and D2. A vote post will occur, obviously. When? Once I finished this nice glass of fresh milk and read the remaining things that is bothering me. Please watch warmly as boys do their best to prepare post.

Oh, still waiting for the answer on my question from Mr. puts-words-in-mouth-of-people Bardiche.
Is that the best opportunistic answer you could've come up with Bardiche? I asked you: "Where did you see me claiming". My unvote is unrelated in this case.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #650 on: January 16, 2012, 09:16:52 PM »
Im pretty sure i am in a position to talk, i voted for who i think could be scum and reasons as to why. While you on the other hand dont explain your unvote on huh what, and continue to argue about lists. I dont really care why you want lists, but i do care about is who youre going to vote for and why.

##Vote DrRawr
I care.

Day1 px still bugs me abit more then the other choices, the fence sitting on almost everyone he votes for and letting people deciding for him. I cant really say much about zakeri, all i know is he voted conq for no explained reason.

This is your Day 2 effort in 2 lines.

Continuing to drink my milk and form my post.

Bardiche

« Reply #651 on: January 16, 2012, 09:20:37 PM »
There are four hours left. Darn right people'll get on your case for an empty unvote and no further mentions of scumhunting.

Perhaps if you don't want me to accuse you of chasing lists and ignoring everything else, you should actually, y'know. Stop chasing lists and start producing something else, rather than this useless noise. You can throw hissyfits after this about it because the issue is done for me. Start producing content.

Did you literally state lists were more important than anything else? No. Do your actions suggest it? Yes.

If you are able to put a vote down here, it seems to suggest you read at least up to post #163. Why did you feel that you had enough information at that point to put a vote down, but you do not do so any longer? When you replaced in, we had more than 48 hours left in the Day; we now have 4 hours left in the Day. Why did you feel the need to repeatedly request lists and argue them instead of reading D2 at the very least and attempting to determine scum from it, or at the very least share your opinion on PX as a scum suspect?

Why is DrRawr scum, for example? It just looks like an OMGUS vote.

« Reply #652 on: January 16, 2012, 09:21:10 PM »
Most troublesome thing from BT is him retconning a solid Dormio vote into a prod and then making an empty unvote, which isn't enough to make me want to vote him over PX at this point. I don't see a particular reason to believe that his consistency on Dormio is coming from scum and not tunnelly town.

I wouldn't lynch him.

« Reply #653 on: January 16, 2012, 09:22:24 PM »
Helepolis: There are four hours left in the day, so your vote seems useless at this juncture. Do you really expect to pull off a last minute rawr wagon?

Spoiler:
It's pretty obvious he's dying tonight if we don't lynch him anyway.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #654 on: January 16, 2012, 09:24:01 PM »
PX, start claiming.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #655 on: January 16, 2012, 09:57:00 PM »
I claim Tracker

Also, before you asked why I voted Serela at the end of D1. Uhhh, because I'm scum trying to get town credit by hammering the town wagon? No, I was going to vote Serela, but Rawr did it before I did. Is there any point to this question?

« Reply #656 on: January 16, 2012, 10:00:31 PM »
...N1 results?

« Reply #657 on: January 16, 2012, 10:00:52 PM »
Also, character?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #658 on: January 16, 2012, 10:18:52 PM »
Geoffrey of the Crimean Royal Knights, tracked BT N1, no target