Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread II (GAME OVER)  (Read 34717 times)

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
Re: Justice Juice Mafia Thread II (DAY 4)
« Reply #90 on: November 12, 2013, 05:39:05 PM »
About that so called slip. It is pretty obvious pressing on with thia carefree scum whos happily butchering on me with overwhelming tunneling advantage and with me breaking down is not a good idea.

I willgo grab some sleep. Night.
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #91 on: November 12, 2013, 05:44:18 PM »
...you know what. If your entire logic as town relies on you not justifying your odd role among us and conpletely retarded scums whilw being ambigious as fuck. The entire train you proposed doesnt stand because according to your premise everyone is shit players who play as bad as they cant explain things.
My entire logic rests on the fact that my claim would be terrible if you were the Town Role cop, since you could just scan me and disprove my claim, since it doesn't make any sense as a scum role.
Oh wait, you never did scan me, did you? You'd rather find out if BBM and Kilga had roles, right?

I'm pretty sure the scum plan is just to discredit me, since that's the best they can do after taking out the tracker and blocking the doc.

And/Or lynch the 4th man out of the non-clears.

@Validon: Don't vote yet please. Also, don't lynch Dark, we want to try and guess who the Roleblocker is tonight.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #92 on: November 12, 2013, 05:50:02 PM »
Okay... I don't know why I shouldn't vote, but I guess I can lay off for now. After all, Dark is only one of my scumreads. There's still Polaris and Dormio and I'm leaning slightly more on Polaris only because I don't exactly know what Dormio's role does, plus the way Polaris pushed Serela and Mitsuki doesn't seem right to me, and his arguing with Dormio is probably just scum bussing each other.

##Unvote
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #93 on: November 12, 2013, 05:55:44 PM »
 ???
Okay... I don't know why I shouldn't vote,
It's LYLO, we want to avoid a Scum Voting Block winning if someone votes the wrong player.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #94 on: November 12, 2013, 06:08:35 PM »
Oh right, that's possible.
*hasn't played a full Mafia game in forever and has forgotten about the possibly of a voting block. Hurr-durr Validon you are a stupid.*
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #95 on: November 12, 2013, 10:43:08 PM »
Maybe this is useful. 

Day 1
Serela (7): Dormio, Validon98, Polaris, Darkninjaabc, PX, Serela, Sky_Paladin
Darkninjaabc (2): CF7, SB
Shadoweh (2): Kilgamayan, Cheez8,
CF7 (1): Shadoweh

Day 2
Shadoweh (6): Sky_Paladin, Validon98, Polaris, NekoNekoRex, Darkninjaabc, Dormio
Kilgamayan (3): Mitsuki, Shadoweh, Cheez8
NekoNekoRex (1): SB

Not Voting (1): Kilgamayan

Day 3
Cheez8 (5): Kilgamayan, Sky_Paladin, Darkninjaabc, BigBangMeteor, Polaris
Sky_Paladin (2): Dormio, Cheez8
Darkninjaabc (2): NekoNekoRex, Validon98

Let's see how it looks under DNA's case that NNR is scum.  We assume DNA is town in this scenario. 

Day 1

Day 2
Shadoweh (6): Sky_Paladin, Validon98, Polaris, NekoNekoRex, Darkninjaabc, Dormio

Day 3

Scenario 2:  DNA is scum (NNR is town). 

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Scenario 3:  Both DNA and NNR are town. 

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Just posting for now, not putting in any associative reads at this stage. 

Am ISOing Validon since he's slipped through the net this whole game and iirc hasn't contributed anything at any point. 
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #96 on: November 12, 2013, 11:39:08 PM »
I (of course) see no reason why we need to be considering me scum at this point over DNA. It's simply nonsense to consider. I have nothing to gain here, as scum, by claiming cop and confirming multiple players as town, who themselves have managed to provide further proof to back up my claims.

Even a godfather is out of the question, since my remaining two scans are a doc and a doc save.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #97 on: November 12, 2013, 11:46:03 PM »
Putting in only the confirmed 100% colours in the ISO just for comparison sake.  I'm very certain NNR is town and will put up my thoughts on it once this is done. 

Validon day 1:
RVS phase, vote for PX/BBM.  Ironically also accuses PX of planning to vanish, which appears to be Validon's actual plan. 

Cancels the vote here with a block of text.  Mentions Dormio, Shadoweh, Sky_Paladin, Darkninjaabc, Cheez8

Requests for reads from others and provides some of his own.  Mentions SB, Sky_Paladin, Kilga, Serela, Shadoweh, Dormio.  Specifically requests scumreads from Dormio. 

Follow up post.  Nothing of consequence.  States they will be disappearing now. 

Promises to get back with stuff later.  Let's see if he does. 

Actually does come back with a fairly narrow view, but posts a fairly decent reason for voting DNA.  Suspects Serela/Polaris are ITT/town, won't vote for them. 

Votes for Serela after all.  Mentions Kilga, Shadoweh, SB, Dormio. 

Continues to vote for Serela.  Mentions PX, Kilga, SB, Shadoweh.

At this stage I am reading town for Validon, tbh. 

Day 2. 

Starts with chiding Serela for suicide.  States intent to ISO CF7/NNR, Sky_Paladin, Cheez, and Shadoweh.  Let's see if he does.  Mentions Cheez, Dormio, Kilga, Polaris, CF7.  States that they were around for end of Day 1 but didn't see any reason to change their Serela vote. 

Posts a fairly lazy ISO.  Conspiciously ignores Dormio's contribution to the Sky + Dormio vegetable preamble.  Only ISO'd town targets.  There's a second post immediately after that contributes nothing new. 

Premature weak rage post, votes for Shadoweh.  Responds to Polaris shortly after. 

Mentions NNR, Sky_Paladin.  No content.  States intent to vanish (classes). 

Defence of NNR.  Mentions Sky_Paladin, Shadoweh. 

Scumreads, picks NNR, DNA, Shadoweh, Sky_Paladin.  Fairly weak. 

Comments on PX's replacement.  Mentions Kilga, Shadoweh. 

Response to Mitsuki's challenge.  Mostly attempts to fend of Mitsuki's points.  Some justification.  Seems weak IMO. 

Second response to Mitsuki's reprisal.  It feels weak but at least makes sense.  Specifically replies to Polaris. 

Seems like scum to me at this stage.  Largely focusing on townies, completely avoids mentioning Dormio.  Particularly avoids mentioning Dormio in one case when he absolutely should have.  Lackluster performance, no scumhunting, one content post to defend against Mitsuki. 

Day 3. 

Mentions Kilga, Sky, Cheez8.

ISO on Cheez8. Votes for Cheez8.  I recommend others look at this post to determine its merit. 

Vanishes for RP.  Back from RP. Mentions Kilga, Mitsuki, Cheez8, Sky, NNR, BBM. 

Small response to Kilga about NNR. 

Votes for DNA because of all the phoneposting. 

And whoops, that's it. 

My main concerns about Validon are, in order:
1 - Has done zero actual scumhunting. 
2 - Is AFK except when he needs to respond to something. 
3 - Has avoided mentioning any of the leading candidates for scum, and really only focused on people likely (or who later turned up) town.  Has conspiciously avoided mentioning Dormio since day 1, especially notable in day 2 when he picked out me as the one talking vegetable nonsense, when Dormio posted far more about it than I did. 
4 - He almost entirely talks about a few fairly specific bunches of townies and ignores the rest. 

Specifically:  He only really talks about/to Kilga and Shadoweh (day 1).  Kilga, Shadoweh, Sky (day 2).  Kilga, NNR, DNA (day 3).

At the moment, my scum picks are Dormio, Validon, and Polaris or DNA. 

AT THIS STAGE (and we have two full days, so don't vote yet) I propose we should lynch Validon today, since Dormio may have some kind of voteslip ability active.  If we're right, we'll lose one towny tonight (probably BBM, sorry buddy :C) so it'll be 3 vs 2 tomorrow.  Then we should lynch Dormio - go into the next day with 2 vs 1. 

However, if we're wrong about Validon, it's game over.  So hitting post now and doing some more thinking. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #98 on: November 12, 2013, 11:52:47 PM »
Also, I'm gonna paint Validon's strategically bad vote on a possible-towny earlier today as a big red alert. 

I'm fairly sure NNR is town.  Mainly because at no point did he try to sneak a scum into the confirmed town area.  If he was scum, he would probably have said "I checked Polaris/Validon/DNA" and picked whichever one of them was scum, saying that person is town, thus making it almost impossible for town to pick right today.  Before that, NNR has been contributing to town, even if that was trying to get me killed on day 2 ^__~

So I'm going to rule out scenario 1 (NNR is scum) because, let's face it, if NNR is scum and he avoided the delicious bait of getting a free pass for one of his scumbuddies, he deserves the win.  We've been relying on him for his information since day 2 and he's been good.  We made bad one bad decision based on that info (lynching Cheez8) but the info itself has been sound. 

If you're scum, NNR, grats on your win. 

But I'm pretty sure you're town. 

Let's look at DNA or Validon. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2013, 12:20:39 AM »
Okay there is absolutely no logical thought progression for me to make other than "Dormio, Darkninja, and Validon are scum" because everyone else is crossed out by PoE. I only entertained a bizarre scum!Sky Paladin notion because I thought Dormio was going to confirm himself as town but that obviously wasn't the case.

So I'm going to do this because I have a ton of homework and I need to stop wasting time staring blankly at the screen thinking about mafia when mafia is dumb.

##Vote Validon

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2013, 12:27:39 AM »
Well, Polaris, Validon and DNA all have one thing in common - they know which one of those three is town, and will likely vote for them. 

As long as they are all voting for people within that group of three we have no way of knowing who is who.  However, I'm confident that no townie is voting at this stage. 

We could ask Polaris, Validon, and DNA to all vote for Dormio, however.  Then the rest of us can vote Dormio too.  Will Dormio's ability save him if 100% of the player base is voting for him?

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2013, 01:30:12 AM »
I'm going to have to ISO DNA, aren't I?  Sigh.  This will be an exercise in madness. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

BigBangMeteor

• 60% of the time, I win every time
« Reply #102 on: November 13, 2013, 01:30:59 AM »
It's not going to be that easy. >_> Scum aren't going to be so dumb as to just tunnel against the person they know is town and not confirmed as such. Then if they get lynched that screws everything up. If at least one of the people voting isn't bussing, I'd be highly surprised. Nor am I so confident that only scum are voting atm.

@DNA- Kilga and me are both town. So if NNR is mafia, what reason would he have on D3 to out that me and Kilga are of the same alignment?

Dormio, stop being coy. What does your action do? Waiting around for BT to resolve it is a waste of town's time.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2013, 02:22:41 AM »
Day 1. 

Opens with a fairly strange tangent; Shadoweh isn't voting for Dormio so he must be scum.

Goes on, there's this:
I like the dormio wagon more intially since he is so excessively hyped. And hyped dormio usually means that there exist something for him to get excited. Had enough dota gamrs with him to call iut on that. Null read. Was gonna sheep before shadoweh popped up
Cancels his vote.  Posts five fairly rapid 'this is what I am doing and why I am doing it' posts. 

Some more on this point.  Basically, his argument was that he saw what he thought was a scumslip and isn't going to let go, but cancelled his vote.  Questions Cheez8 - why are you defending Shadoweh?

Revotes for Shadoweh.  Mentions Validon, Cheez8, and this very strange line,
Validon can very well be killed before he can retaliate so there.

Big post with no content.  Mentions Shadoweh

Next, DNA explains his reason for lynching nulls (reasonably valid).  Perhaps it's because I'm used to his phone horror spams, but this section looks coached/copy-pasted from somewhere. 
So basically we can figure out which side the obvscum/obvtown actually swing just by communication. If they are actively contributing it is easy to differ and seprate the one from another by pure logic and analyzing their material.
And they cannot even choose to stay silent for their post times can and will give them away, forcing actual scum who falls in the ''obvious'' category to build upon more and more lies until eventuallly the fallacy will be so huge there's no doubt on who to lynch.

Null reads alone can toy with town psychology by just not posting or with minimal material. This gets even worse when scum keeps killing off the obvtown and leave us to deal with the nulls. Assume nulls are town, they simply cannot contribute and we don't know if to trust them. Assume nulls are scum, they can and will take up the leading role and spam all the wrong reads to make everyone follow. Basically if we start good by dwindling the suspicion pool it will help us later on.

Mentions he thinks both Serela and Validon are town; but wants to kill Serela anyway because he is getting in the way of the real scum.  NB I made this same argument later in day 1. 

He then make a read list

Null: polaris, kilga, serela, sb, px
somewhere inbetween; dormio, shadoweh
Obv: Cheez, Validon, me

This looks largely accurate.  In particular, there's one scum-suspect in each tier. 

Now DNA says he thinks Serela is scum.  It's a bit of a flip from about thirty minutes ago. 

Small post where he responds to Shadoweh and Kilga, then says Cheez8 and Serela are scum.  Demands Serela fullclaim. 

DNA rages when CF7 votes for him, and fullclaims roleclop/peachy peach. 

Validon votes DNA right after.  DNA votes Cheez8.  No rage against Validon. 

DNA names his picks for scumteam.  It's Serela, SB, and Cheez8.  Oh well.  Mentions Sky_Paladin.

Votes for Serela due to having to go afk. 

States that he will be role check SB (who tragically dies soon after). 

States that he will have a change of plans.  Comes back to say otherwise and mentions SB, Shadoweh, CF7 and Validon. 

End day 1.  At this point I want to say DNA is town given that he is behaving pretty much I expect town to be - making outrageous statements, being horribly wrong, and raging when there's votes against him.  There's a few inconsistent patches, however. 

Then DNA starts on Kilga.  It's a pretty decent attempt, actually.  He posts a number of small points, all of which have some merit. 

DNA attempts to role check Cheez8 (fails). 

More on Kilga.  Mentions Shadoweh, Cheez8. 

Guys I'm getting nothing so far.  I'm pretty sure he's town.  He's scumhunting, he's participating, and although he's dead wrong often, his ideas have merit - there's nothing made up. 

DNA gives up on his strategy and sheeps along with Kilga on Shadoweh. 

A more comprehensive view.  DNA points out his picks again; Validon, Shadoweh, NNR.  He mentions Cheez8, PX.  He also queries why nobody is looking at Dormio and says that he is flying under the radar. 

Then, Mitsuki appears and puts more pressure on Kilga.  DNA is so happy. 
Hello polaris, hello dormio, where have you both been after all this lurk? Actually coming out of your shell because your beloved kilgascum is being pushed on hard?

Then he goes snap again
NNR subbed in an originally scummy slot.
Kilga seems super protown but slips up at times.
Cheez never had any solid opinion.
Sky has super detailed insight and crazy insights in na and defends himself only.
Dormio is too normal and that makes him scum? W
Polaris is fufilling a possibly uberscum role impeded only by a town best pal.
Validon is being pushed on hard since d1.

And then votes Kilga. 

Then he takes some time away and comes up with this gem.

He picks Dormio, Validon, and NNR for scumpicks,  And as an added bonus, threatens to pirate all the Touhou games if Kilga is scum.  Lucky for you, DNA, you don't have to get banned ^__~

However, DNA missed the post where NNR came out as almost certainly town >.>;;  And then (eventually) votes for NNR.  Then cancelvotes.  Then votes for Cheez8 (at my behest unfortunately). 

And that's the end of day 3.  Roll around to today.  DNA still suspects NNR and goes batshit instane when Validon votes for DNA. 

*** OK it's been a long and painful walk through darkness.  Going to take a breather and have a look in depth. 

For now I feel like DNA is just doing his best with an iphone and posting wherever.  There are a few mistakes and unexpected changes but for the most part........he's been consistent. 

I like scenario 3 (NNR and DNA) are town best at the moment. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2013, 02:26:19 AM »
Dormio, stop being coy. What does your action do? Waiting around for BT to resolve it is a waste of town's time.
It's already been resolved, and I already said that my action doesn't really do much.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #105 on: November 13, 2013, 02:49:16 AM »
Dormio, why did you wait till LYLO to use it then

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #106 on: November 13, 2013, 03:02:35 AM »
If it's already been resolved, then tell us what it does. It's LYLO. At this point, however minor it may be, all info is useful to the town.

Sky- why do you think that town has a Rolecop, a pseudo-Cop, and a Tracker?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #107 on: November 13, 2013, 03:03:37 AM »
@NNR: Because I can't use it until LYLO.
@BBM: Nein.

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #108 on: November 13, 2013, 03:10:43 AM »
I will policyvote for you for actively withholding info from the town at LYLO for no reason if you don't say what it does. Dead serious. I think you're scum anyways.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #109 on: November 13, 2013, 03:21:18 AM »
I don't know why you're so insistent.
I mean I could say that shit will happen if I die now, but ~♪

Also, going to put it out there that I ain't scum, etc.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #110 on: November 13, 2013, 03:28:00 AM »
Well I'll be honest, I don't know what a tracker can do.  Unfortunately Kilga died before he could tell us anything useful. 
IIRC Dark claimed cop last game as well. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #111 on: November 13, 2013, 03:29:38 AM »
Trackers track a target to see who, if anybody, they targeted that night.

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #112 on: November 13, 2013, 03:46:21 AM »
The only way you're going to die is via lynch. You're not going to get NKed when that would confirm the identities of the scumteam. And if you're town, you being lynched means we lose, unless you're like lynchproof vengeful. Saying what your role does makes it so that town can better understand which roles are likely to be in the game.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #113 on: November 13, 2013, 04:33:41 AM »
Thanks for the explanation. 

At this point my scumpicks are Dormio, Polaris, and one of (DNA or Validon).  I would feel better about lynching Validon over DNA because DNA feels like he has actively been contributing to the game. 

But it turns out we might not have to. 

I think if we have Polaris, DNA and Validon vote for Dormio, then the rest of the confirmed town can vote for Dormio as well.  I don't think Dormio is lynch proof (but I bet his ability makes him harder to lynch).  I presume this is a scum ability that Dormio can use to save either himself or a buddy.  And since he's scum, there's no reason for our three suspects NOT to vote him. 

So right now we have these votes:
Dormio -> Polaris. 
Polaris -> Validon. 
Validon -> Darkninjaabc.  //Cancelled. 

Alternatively, seeing which one of those three does not voteswitch/does voteswitch may be telling in its own way. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #114 on: November 13, 2013, 04:55:01 AM »
No, I've been thinking.  We have to make our choice now. 

I think DNA is lying about his roleblock, and BBM was roleblocked last night so that they could kill Kilga.  But let's pretend for a moment that there's a way to find out for sure. 

Let's say we get lucky and lynch 1 scum today (let's say for arguments sake, Validon).  Tonight it's 4 v 2 - they kill a town, so we go into 3 v 2 tomorrow.  They will almost certainly kill BBM. 

Let's say DNA is still alive tomorrow and wasn't roleblocked last night (because we lynched the roleblocker).  Unfortunately we can't trust his result.  We can, however, trust NNR's result.  Therefore, if we didn't lynch the roleblocker, they will roleblock NNR and kill BBM.  If we did lynch the roleblocker, they will kill BBM (because BBM will be covering our hero of the hour, NNR).  NNR can check during that same night phase which of the two remaining suspects - Polaris or DNA - are scum.  They can't kill NNR. 

So if we lynched Validon AND if Validon is the roleblocker, we enter day 2 with:  Sky, NNR, Polaris, Dormio, DNA.  NNR can tell us if DNA, or Polaris, is town or not.  We lynch Dormio.  We go into the next night and lose one of Sky, NNR, and (DNA or Polaris).  Day 6 has two out of Sky, NNR, Polaris as town and one of DNA or Polaris as scum.  The two townies lynch the last scum (who we will have known from the next day phase) and gg town. 

If we guess wrong today well we lose lol. 

If we lynched Polaris and he happened to be scum, the scenario is largely identical.  What really matters is if we can lynch the roleblocker.  If they can't roleblock, we get to squeeze one more check out of NNR. 

TL;DR
I'm going for the scumteam as Dormio, DNA, and one of Polaris/Validon.  We'll need to cross our fingers and hope DNA is the role blocker.  Then NNR can check one of the scum suspects. 

I won't vote just yet - give everybody a time to share their thoughts on this. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #115 on: November 13, 2013, 06:29:38 AM »
They could block BBM and kill me again, of course.

I guess I'd be open to Validon. My most unsure scum is between Dormio and Polaris. I'll probably scan Polaris because Dormio's role is weird. Dark is already confirmed scum in my book, and I can agree with the Validon case enough to support it.

Dunno what to think of Dormio's role. He could be a bomb or something, just to ruin town's day. I think he should be saved for last.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #116 on: November 13, 2013, 06:30:23 AM »
*"kill me again" meaning "doing what they did to kill Kilga"

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #117 on: November 13, 2013, 07:49:23 AM »
Votecount 4.2

Polaris (1): Dormio
Validon98 (1): Polaris

Not Voting: (5) Sky_Paladin, Darkninjaabc, NekoNekoRex, Validon98, BigBangMeteor

It's 4 to lynch and 45 hours remaining. LYLO.
(Countdown)

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #118 on: November 13, 2013, 11:14:26 AM »
No dammit, the thing is clear, we can agree on validon being scum.

The biggest conflict is probably who is lying, we have this assumption because we have agreed on that 3 invest roles in a vanilla aligned game doesnt make sense. I am more and more inclined towards believing that perhaps that there really are three roles.

Because if we stick to our current pov, one of us must be lying. I am being suspected because my claim without much results is hard to believe, and nnr disclosed too valuable info as scum while bbm is claimed and confirmed doc.

But nnr's info isn't really that valuable, scum only need another mislynch to win. In other words, it is completely okay for them to acknowledge some obvtowns in order to confirm and solidfy their own towness. And since validon has displayed that he is obvscum to everyone and is likely to die at lylo, why would nnr even attempt to bullshit town into a wagon on another obvtown which is outright not happening?

In other words, provided validon is scum, nnr's actions are completely justified. For it is just outright obvious to everyone scum cannot win this asap.
I outright do not understand how would scum not benefit from being the first party to state the obvious while pretending to claim. BBM himself talked about ''a role that softconfirms sp'' which basically made the notion of ''scum strongman'' shaky, he also followed up with an explaination which all but confirmed my doubts.

The biggest and most obvious flaw nnr never addressed is how ridiculously retarded scumteam has to be for any of his bullshit to work. Meanwhile he goes tunneling madly in one direction refusing the acknowledge how simply impossible it is for existing scum to be so terribly bad. On dormio's ability my interpretion is some sort of dummy vote that looks like it did something but didn't, of course it could also be a voteshield, but then why would mod refuse to give more info on that if its such a straightforward ability? I believe the mod is being specifically vague, so it must not be something that simple.

Please just think about this bbm sky dormio. Since validon is the obvscum to everyone, would scumteam who shares the knowledge actually ignore such a big stain on their cred? Would a scumninja actually claims to have rolecopped bbm hence receiving suspicion as the roleblocker?  The tracker is dead so I am free to claim whatever and just wifom out if I were scum. If I were scum I would definitely not persue faketown!nnr who has neither copped me nor had any big suspicion on me. I am doing all this unecessary bs that completely discredit me as town because I have the information and I am sharing it and spitting it all out while drawing an appropiate conclusion. Validon nnr and polaris are all pushing for THE scumcase which they dreamed on since the dawn of time.

I cannot even begin to imagine sky's view that we are both town, one of us must be lying unless we can somehow justify the need for 3 invest roles, likely only possible by checking scum powerroles, but since all that we know is there's a roleblocker and not much else (if you force dormio into the factor we also have a vote modifier)

Need to off later

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #119 on: November 13, 2013, 12:02:57 PM »
And since i cant really finish my wall without a comp i will make a brief conclusion here

Emotionally i di believe there are three invest roles. Everything here does feel and connect genuinely. Besides i just feel like an ass

But as we just outright cannot guranteed such a setup is anywhere near vanulla for three invest to br needed. W eneed a scumflip to confirm such and it just balantly contradicts with mod and is therefore impossible.