Author Topic: Youkai Quest: The Continuing Adventures!  (Read 152874 times)

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
Re: Youkai Quest: The Continuing Adventures!
« Reply #390 on: June 18, 2011, 06:41:26 PM »
>"I think that all these rooms are a.... dumbgeon or whatever they called it in that one game. Basically we have to go through the easy ones first and fight the boss!"
>South 1 is the odd one out... Let's go with that one.
> Actually, I think we should stick with Chen real quick and go for North 2.  We can always get the other guys to check the other corridors out.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #391 on: June 18, 2011, 07:50:30 PM »
>We should go together, so we will spend less resources on fighting, thus we will have more for the "Boss".

>"Nya, We should go one room at the time."

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
« Reply #392 on: June 18, 2011, 08:41:02 PM »
>Obviously the one with the weapon has to be the most dangerous, since it's a symbol of a weapon!

>Try to use our presence ability to feel what's ahead on the paths, just to be safe.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #393 on: June 19, 2011, 01:03:53 AM »
>Obviously the one with the weapon has to be the most dangerous, since it's a symbol of a weapon!
>Try to use our presence ability to feel what's ahead on the paths, just to be safe.
>Obviously it's some kind of weapon! So that path must be one of the more dangerous ones!
>You try sensing any possible presences down the other paths, but whatever's down them is overshadowed by what's down East 1, it's too powerful to feel much else. You can't even feel Chen's Presence over it! :ohdear:
>Whatever it is, it's powerful.

>"I think that all these rooms are a.... dumbgeon or whatever they called it in that one game. Basically we have to go through the easy ones first and fight the boss!"
>South 1 is the odd one out... Let's go with that one.
> Actually, I think we should stick with Chen real quick and go for North 2.  We can always get the other guys to check the other corridors out.
>We should go together, so we will spend less resources on fighting, thus we will have more for the "Boss".
>"Nya, We should go one room at the time."
>You contemplate which one to take, then an idea hits you! You remark that it must be like that one thing in that one game.
>Of course this is just met with puzzled stares. "...What." "...What." "...What. "...Waha~"
>You comment that everyone should take things one room at a time, and Chen nods. "Yeah, that's a good idea!"
>You decide to go with Chen's idea to search North 2. "That one huh? Okay, everyone be careful."
>You head down the corridor(north 2) to find what seems to have once been some kind of laboratory...Hey, it looks like that one other path leads here too! That would explain why they've got the same symbol.
>Looks like there's a few ruined shelves of some kind, and a totally wrecked desk. Lot of various papers and torn-up books are scattered around too. Whatever happened in here was not kind to the surroundings, it's kinda like that one time when Yukari tried to cook.
>There's something that's shining a little in the rubble of the desk...Maybe it's important?
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #394 on: June 19, 2011, 01:06:16 AM »
>Take everything we can get our hands on ze~.

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #395 on: June 19, 2011, 01:13:56 AM »
oh nooo.... they are summoning demons... It's like that one school, that one guy had demons to terrorise the entire school... yeahhh...

>Resist the temptation of cleaning.

>Take some shiny thingy.. make sure it's not going to make you dirty, use the paper maybe?

>We could start a fire... but it's not really a smart thing to do.. but the shelves and the desk will come in handy :)

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #396 on: June 19, 2011, 03:15:32 AM »
>Take everything we can get our hands on ze~.
oh nooo.... they are summoning demons... It's like that one school, that one guy had demons to terrorise the entire school... yeahhh...
>Resist the temptation of cleaning.
>Take some shiny thingy.. make sure it's not going to make you dirty, use the paper maybe?
>We could start a fire... but it's not really a smart thing to do.. but the shelves and the desk will come in handy :)
>You walk over to the wreckage of the desk and fish around in there until your hand closes on what was shining...
>Huh, it's a Moon-shaped Key.
>The Moon-shaped Key...It's resonating with the Star-shaped Key! But it's not doing anything special that you can see.
>It's a messy place, but there's no time to clean!
>You figure that maybe the broken shelves and the wrecked desk could come in handy, so you take a few pieces.
>You think that you could start a fire, but then realize that it'd be a bad idea.

~Item Get: Moon-shaped Key~
You found this key in the wreckage of a desk in the Iceberg Fortress, it's one of four keys to allow access to the Dungeon!
~Item Get: Desk Fragments x3~
You picked these up in the Iceberg Fortress, they're pieces of what was one a desk at some point. You thought they'd come in handy.
~Item Get: Broken Shelf Boards x2~
You picked these up in the Iceberg Fortress, they used to be a part of what must've been a Bookshelf at some point. They might be useful.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #397 on: June 19, 2011, 03:20:27 AM »
>.. ok let's move to the next room...

>"Sho... the shpear, Nya?"

>"Anyone needs, fire, Nya?"

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #398 on: June 19, 2011, 07:13:35 AM »
>"That's it? What a rip. We should'va gotten like some superawesomedeathbeams instead of a stupid key. Hmph."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #399 on: June 19, 2011, 10:37:10 PM »
>"That's it? What a rip. We should'va gotten like some superawesomedeathbeams instead of a stupid key. Hmph."
>You feel kinda ripped off, but then remember that to get into the dungeon, you need four keys!
>So this means you've got two keys, and need two more...

>.. ok let's move to the next room...
>"Sho... the shpear, Nya?"
>"Anyone needs, fire, Nya?"
>Time to head back to the corridor then, so you lead everyone back to the first hall.
>You ask if maybe the spear...wand...sword...thing hall is the next one to try, and Chen shrugs. "Maybe?
>You ask if anyone needs fire, and everyone shrugs.

>Obvious paths: North 1(Explored?), North 2(Explored), South 1(Unexplored), West 1(Exit) and East 1(Boss Room).
>_
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #400 on: June 19, 2011, 10:41:02 PM »
>Move
>North 1

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #401 on: June 20, 2011, 01:52:49 AM »
>Move
>North 1
>You decide to investigate the other pathway marked with a Magic Circle.
>Huh, it looks like it just leads right back to the Ruined Lab.
>Well, can't do anything here right now, may as well head back to the Crossroads Hall.

>Obvious paths: North 1(Explored), North 2(Explored), South 1(Unexplored), West 1(Exit) and East 1(Boss Room).
>_

Parser's Note: Don't tell me you guys are forgetting?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #402 on: June 20, 2011, 01:59:37 AM »
>Move
>South 1

Yes we are, but 100% explored is neccesery...

Kyo Tanaka

« Reply #403 on: June 20, 2011, 02:52:21 AM »
>Use our kitty senses to find out dangers ahead!

>As soon as we find any, jump behind Mokou in kitty form.

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #404 on: June 20, 2011, 03:11:57 AM »
Sorry I havent really been here. With computer troubles and Dolphin Rider Koishi taking up all my time, weeeeellll.
>Go into South 1.
>If possible, Find a cardboard box. After all, they're great for sneaking!
>Oh and a rubber duck

rubber ducks an inside joke YOU MUST FIND DUCKY

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #405 on: June 20, 2011, 09:19:22 AM »
>Move
>South 1
Yes we are, but 100% explored is neccesery...
Sorry I haven't really been here. With computer troubles and Dolphin Rider Koishi taking up all my time, weeeeellll.
>Go into South 1.
>If possible, Find a cardboard box. After all, they're great for sneaking!
>Oh and a rubber duck
rubber ducks an inside joke YOU MUST FIND DUCKY
>Use our kitty senses to find out dangers ahead!
>As soon as we find any, jump behind Mokou in kitty form.
>You figure that since you haven't explored the path marked with what might be either a wand, sword, or spear, you should explore that one next.
>So you walk down the hall marked as such until you enter what appears to be a large chamber...Something feels weird about it though, but you can't put your finger on it...
>It feels kinda like there's something powerful in here, but it's hard to pin down just what it is.
>You look around for any kind of box, but all you find are three empty suits of armor...Maybe they're the source of the weird feeling?
>You don't know why you'd expect to find a rubber duck here when you've got a perfectly good one back home.
>The strange thing about these armors is that they seem to have been made for people with different fighting styles.
>There's one armor that looks almost like a rust-colored demon, obscuring helmet with horns and all. You notice that it's holding a sword larger than you are tall, even Mokou is dwarfed by it.
>The second armor looks somewhat like the first, but more streamlined and is hornless, as well as being colored a bright gold. The strange thing about this one is that instead of gauntlets like the other two, it's got a pair of slim and curved blades that would likely cover the wearer's hands.
>The third and final armor has a helmet much like the second's, but also has a large and ornately-designed mantle covering most of it, like a cloak almost. Another oddity about it is that the gauntlets are engraved with strange glyphs and runes....Even without someone wearing it, the glyphs and runes still glow a faint red...
>Even though the armors are empty, you can feel a faint presence from them...it's weak, but still there nonetheless.
>That power you felt earlier when you walked in couldn't have been the armors...could it?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #406 on: June 20, 2011, 06:28:02 PM »
>Can we put on any of the armor?
>Take the armor into mind incase of ghosts who want to eat our souls possess said armor.

Just a quick tip: Dont put on any of the armor yet, As I've got this feeling if its possible to put it on, It's a game-changing choice.

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #407 on: June 20, 2011, 06:54:22 PM »
>"Nyan.... they are too big for, nya"

>"Mokou, Nya, wanna try holding that sword?"

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #408 on: June 20, 2011, 09:49:38 PM »
> "Looks they could come alive nya..."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #409 on: June 20, 2011, 11:39:52 PM »
>Can we put on any of the armor?
>Take the armor into mind incase of ghosts who want to eat our souls possess said armor.

Just a quick tip: Dont put on any of the armor yet, As I've got this feeling if its possible to put it on, It's a game-changing choice.
>You could probably use any one of the helmets like a turtle, but aside from that, the armors look almost like they were made for giants.
>Maybe the armors are possessed...?

>"Nyan.... they are too big for, nya"
>"Mokou, Nya, wanna try holding that sword?"
> "Looks they could come alive nya..."
>You ask Mokou if she wants to try lifting the sword held by the first armor, but she just looks at you like you're crazy. "You kidding me? Even I'd have a hard time lifting that. Whoever used that had to have been some kind of monster, I don't think there's many Youkai who could swing that thing easily."
>You comment that it looks almost like they could come to life, and Chen nods slightly. "Y-yeah..."
>They're definitely too big for anyone here to wear. Whoever the armors were made for had to have been at least fifteen feet tall, give-or-take a few inches, and very powerful.
>Hey, it looks like the stands the armors are on have writing on them...But it looks like it's badly damaged.
>The first armor's stand reads '-ades, --ri-t--l of -c-t-uc-on'.
>The second armor's stand reads 'Ar-n, -ir--tra| c- -nacs'.
>The third armor's stand reads 'D-os, Siri-ra- of -er--r'.
>Huh, maybe those were the names of the people who used the armors? Wonder why it's all busted up though?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #410 on: June 21, 2011, 12:01:44 AM »
> Study the glowing red runes and glyphs on the gauntlets.
> Is there anything else of note in the room?

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #411 on: June 21, 2011, 02:05:31 AM »
>"Well... I don't want to be the first one to know what those armours are for... If there is nothing else... Then.. let's leave...."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #412 on: June 21, 2011, 05:06:38 AM »
> Study the glowing red runes and glyphs on the gauntlets.
> Is there anything else of note in the room?
>"Well... I don't want to be the first one to know what those armors are for... If there is nothing else... Then.. let's leave...."
>You decide to take a closer look at the gauntlets that the third armor has.
>...Yeah, these are definitely beyond your ability to read, maybe if there was someone good at history here?
>You look around....and find a Sun-shaped Key!
~Item Get: Sun-shaped Key~
You found this key in a room in the Iceberg Fortress with a trio of mysterious armors.
>Suddenly, the doors slam shut, and the faint presence you felt from the armors ramps up!
>You can even hear the armors rattling violently!
>Chen of course, has dashed over to the doors, but can't get them open! "Th-the door! It's stuck!"
>Wh-what?! Th-the armors...?! They're moving!

~BGM: Remnants of The Destroyers~
>Suddenly, a deep voice can be heard from the largest of the three armors, the one with the sword. "...It is time...must destroy..."

Combat!
~BGM: Lingering Hatred~

=Enemy Party=
Sword Armor HP: ?
Blade Armor HP: ?
Mantle Armor HP: ?

Your Status: 100%
Mana Points: 8

~Guest Status~
Chen: ?
Mokou: ?
Rumia: ?
Wriggle: ?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Kyo Tanaka

« Reply #413 on: June 21, 2011, 05:09:32 AM »
>I warn you, I warn you about the weapon symbol!

>These armor... they're all possessed by spirit?

>Would the spirit be harmed if the armor would be melted?

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #414 on: June 21, 2011, 05:14:40 AM »
>Just let them group up in the middle and see if they would attack, while we just conveniently sneak away from their large bodies...

>Otherwise, try not to get assaulted...

>On the other hand, that guy with mantle is probably what we should aim for, sho make sure that everyone does that.

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #415 on: June 21, 2011, 06:53:31 AM »
>Ghosts?! Ruh roh raggy!
>Stay on the evasive: We get hit once, we're going to be down.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #416 on: June 22, 2011, 02:00:39 AM »
>I warn you, I warn you about the weapon symbol!
>These armor... they're all possessed by spirit?
>Would the spirit be harmed if the armor would be melted?
>Ghosts?! Ruh roh raggy!
>Stay on the evasive: We get hit once, we're going to be down.
>Just let them group up in the middle and see if they would attack, while we just conveniently sneak away from their large bodies...
>Otherwise, try not to get assaulted...
>On the other hand, that guy with mantle is probably what we should aim for, sho make sure that everyone does that.
>Are the armors haunted or something? If they are, it's not any kind of spirit you've seen before.
>Maybe they'd be more damaged by attacks that melt the armor..?
>Either way, you feel that if you get hit even once, you're probably down for good. Because it doesn't look like these guys are messing around!
>You decide to sneak away, but there's really nowhere to hide other than a few fallen Ice Pillars.
>Of course, the Gold Armor notices your attempts to sneak away and begins to spin rapidly!
>At any rate though, you think that the one that had the runed gauntlets is probably the most dangerous of the three.

=Enemy Party=
Sword Armor HP: ?
Blade Armor HP: ?
Mantle Armor HP: ?

Your Status: 100%
Mana Points: 8

~Guest Status~
Chen: ?
Mokou: ?
Rumia: ?
Wriggle: ?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #417 on: June 22, 2011, 02:12:53 AM »
>"Akuryou taisan, douman seiman!"
>If that doesnt work, just try not to focus on your failure and shoot some danmaku  or something...

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #418 on: June 22, 2011, 02:17:24 AM »
>We no buddhist monk, Sutras wont help...

>As in, tell everyone to focus on him, not just think about it... jeez...

>At this rate, is much better to make each other fight, therefore, luring one on top of each other is the best way really, we could try even to enter one of them in cat form, Nya :P

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #419 on: June 22, 2011, 10:35:33 PM »
> If nothing works we can always go for a good ol' fashioned Galvein Buster.