Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread I (NIGHT 3)  (Read 106307 times)

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
Re: Justice Juice Mafia (DAY 3)
« Reply #930 on: November 10, 2013, 11:56:01 PM »
And I've been busy for most of today. Tomorrow doesn't look too hot either but then again it will be night phase so whatever. This lack of time plus the waning of my motivation to play is bugging me, but I don't want to replace out only because I actually want to see another Mafia game through.

Anyways, I just read through Cheez's big defense on himself with all the sarcasm in it, and based on it I've decided to change my mind. I pushed him for how he acted and for the same reasons as Kilga, but by now I've realized that town could step off of a major wagon or otherwise not go for it because they don't believe in it. I mean, I got a lot of flak in the last game for hard defending Raikaria when practically everyone else was against him, so from a town perspective it makes sense.

##Unvote

In the meanwhile Dark is increasingly getting on my nerves. His annoying posts have been stewing on the back of my mind for a while but I've been jumping on "obvscum" players. He just looks like he's trying to confuse people from what I've read of him, and I don't see that as townie behavior. I'm done with that now.

##Vote: Darkninjaabc
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

BigBangMeteor

• 60% of the time, I win every time
« Reply #931 on: November 11, 2013, 12:14:38 AM »
Okay, finished reading. I'm sorry; I thought the phase ended tomorrow and was a bit lazy.

Anyways, I see that Mitsuki was voting Polaris. I think Polaris could be scum on PoE + rolespec because I can't really see why town would need two Best Pals in a game that is apparently closer to Vanilla on the scale of role madness. However, I think that Mitsuki's case on him sucked and don't particularly have a better one to offer atm. ##Unvote.

I still think Validon is the scummiest person. His posts today can be summed up in three phases:

1) Promising to post content about Cheez.
2) One post about Cheez with a vote for him in it, maybe another post in response to a rebuttal by him. His case was also pretty bad, with the main reason beyond "urgh" being a misrep. Cheez didn't say he was unsure about voting DNA in the first place, he said he was unsure about dropping the case.
3) Back to no content.

I was mostly okay with Cheez but his posts near the end of the day have really pinged me. At first he was like "I can see why town might want to lynch me best of luck guys!!!" which strikes me as super WIFOM, especially as he didn't actually give up at that point. And then his last post had like a gigantic wall of talking about how not voting for the main wagon of the day isn't scummy and he therefore shouldn't be lynched, even though as far as I can tell absolutely nobody is actually voting him for that. If they are, please correct me. But as it looks to me his defence seems entirely irrelevant and an attempt to look townie on effort. That being said, I generally think Vanilla claims as a reaction to getting run up are legit because they don't make anyone stop and pause and reconsider, and often get lynched over a counterwagon with a claimed role just on account of being Vanilla. So ugh.

Also, I'm not sure if Cheez and Validon make sense as scumbuddies, with Validon's vote there. Didn't particularly feel like a bus. Validon has also felt scummier for longer though, and Cheez is at L-1 I think, so ##Vote: Validon.

I'm inclined to believe NNR, so apparently Kilga is confirmed town to me. Sounds good.

I want a response from Sky as to what he thinks about Polaris. He's said like, absolutely nothing about Polaris whatsoever that I can remember despite pushing a Serela vote based partly on their roles not making sense as both being town. His sudden reaction to like one vote at the beginning of the phase was also somewhat suspicious.

Still can't remember anything from Dormio. I think he voted Cheez on D3 and then had some stuff against Sky?

Scum are between Validon, Cheez, Sky, Dormio, and Polaris, I think. I really want Polaris to be town because none of his posts have jumped out to me but based on interactions I think Validon/Sky/Polaris make the best sense as a team, unless Dormio busses a lot as scum. Can't remember him doing so in Mirai Nikki.

Anyways, unfortunately, a game I'm in on SF has a phase end at the exact same time as this one, so I'll try to be around but I can't promise constant f5 level of activity near phase end.

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #932 on: November 11, 2013, 12:16:46 AM »
Cut by that post. NVM Validon and Cheez can be scumbuddies again. Also lmao at Validon voting DNA again after all the times he's pushed against people for voting him beyond the first half of D1. Pretty confident Validon is the scums. Would support a powerwagon.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #933 on: November 11, 2013, 12:55:59 AM »
BBM, what do you think about our leading candidates today? We only got 5 hours left and I'd rather not have a deadline event if we can avoid it. I'm not too confident on Validon tonight.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #934 on: November 11, 2013, 01:12:31 AM »
I don't think DNA is scum. I would lynch Cheez over Sky because Sky's posts read more like legitimate effort and I no longer think that a Validon/Cheez scumteam is implausible. Also overall I'm not sure that the vanilla claim would make up for his bad defence, especially as it's possible he could be a Goon, what with this game being closer to Vanilla than Role Madness.

I still want Sky to give a read on Polaris though.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #935 on: November 11, 2013, 02:02:12 AM »
I was mostly okay with Cheez but his posts near the end of the day have really pinged me. At first he was like "I can see why town might want to lynch me best of luck guys!!!" which strikes me as super WIFOM, especially as he didn't actually give up at that point. And then his last post had like a gigantic wall of talking about how not voting for the main wagon of the day isn't scummy and he therefore shouldn't be lynched, even though as far as I can tell absolutely nobody is actually voting him for that. If they are, please correct me.
1: WIFOM... Er... Well, at least this is probably the last acronym I'm going to have to ask about.

2: Darkie was voting me for that. I wouldn't really have gotten back into defending myself except he made it pretty clear that he barely put any thought into his vote and that angered me a lot. People voting me for actual reasons, I can understand, especially with the amount of uncertainty I've allowed to build up regarding my alignment, but barely reading the thread and then voting me because he found an argument somewhere that sounds easy to comprehend? No.
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #936 on: November 11, 2013, 02:07:50 AM »
Re: Kilga @ Sky;
I'm dropping the 'good player' thing.  It's not relevant to any of my arguments.  I just posted it as a 'get my thoughts down on paper'.  But it doesn't help - right or wrong - to resolve the situation.  I'll let it go. 

Next point:  Cheez8 didn't vote for Dormio with at least one other person, so my vote stays on Cheez8. 

Next point:
nice to know sky paladin is trying to call the scum team without having properly looked at 2/3 of the people he is accusing.
I primarily went with Kilga and Mitsuki's rationalisation instead of rehashing what they had already written.  I secondarily went by association.  You did the exact same thing Dormio did (dismiss Mitsuki's argument about you while avoiding Kilga's assassination of Cheez8, then vote for me for no apparent reason).  What's your reason for voting me, anyway?  Last I saw it was because you were playing pokemon. 
The most likely reason is that you're voting for me along with your scumbuddies to save Cheez8. 
However, since you insist, I'll ISO you next. 

i ALSO just realized that sky paladin's scum picks are literally the three people that are voting him at the moment. rofl

Of course they are the three that are voting for me.  Because you three are trying to lynch me to save your scum buddy!  And nobody else is voting for me because you are the only three who keep saying 'Sky seems suspicious' without ever saying why.  You don't have anything and just randomly voted for me.  What else are we supposed to think? 

Next point.
NNR
Cheez and Paladin aren't really pushing each other, I've noticed Paladin isn't pushing Cheez real hard, offering up alternatives like Dormio, and Cheez is only pushing Paladin subtly, also going for Dormio.

I didn't focus on Cheez8 because I assumed Kilga had wrapped this up.  I then looked for associative reads.  I had been bothered by Dormio tunneling me from day 1, and wondered if he'd done anything else.  I found that he had had more contact and suspicion of Cheez8 but had only ever voted for me, for no sustainable reason.  I also found that Dormio had lied about the time he had spent scumhunting (in fact, he had done none at all). 

My vote is on Cheez8 because I agreed with Kilga's analysis of the votes.  It STAYED on Cheez8 (instead of going to Dormio) because the association with Dormio read as scum.  Finally, the easiest way to test my hypothesis is to see if (or when) either Dormio or Validon will switch to lynch Cheez8 as well. 

Summary
Cheez8 is PROBABLY scum because of Kilga's vote analysis, and association with Dormio (who is almost certainly scum) and Polaris (who is probably scum).  That's an 'almost certainly' and two 'probably' that Cheez8 gets all to his own. 
Therefore, I'd like town to lynch Cheez8 today, thank you.  We can pick between Dormio and Polaris tomorrow. 

If you really want to go for Polaris today because that seems to be the feeling of some people I guess we can do that instead. 

ISO of Polaris inc. 
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

« Reply #937 on: November 11, 2013, 02:10:59 AM »
did sky paladin literally not read the game

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #938 on: November 11, 2013, 02:11:37 AM »
So I was called to do other stuff after playing some DotA.
Anyway.

Dormio voted for Shadoweh with the salad...rp...thing.  Not really important.  So, what did he actually do? 
First, he voted for Serela in D1.  Then a few posts later, finally posts his reason
Dormio's next content post is http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,15788.msg1038887.html#msg1038887 actually just a play-by-play, with nothing new actually posted.  Then there's this where Dormio accuses Serela of doing no scum-hunting, when in fact Dormio is in the same boat. 
Then there's http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,15788.msg1039308.html#msg1039308 this which says nothing.  Also, maybe a scumtell?  It took Dormio over an hour to write a post about nothing, according to '11 new replies' and timestamp comparison. 
Then, this one where an additional 14 posts magically appeared for your three sentence post.  That means it took you half an hour to make that post and TWO OF THE POSTS WERE FROM DORMIO.  A little chronologically confused, imo. 
It looks like Dormio is not only putting in no effort but they are trying to fake it to look like they are putting in more than they really are. 
There's nothing of consequence out of Dormio right up until the end of the phase.  His net effort was to vote for Serela seemingly randomly early in the day, add in some reasoning later, then not change his vote. 
Uhh, lol?
So apparently me saying why Serela is scum is doing no scum hunting. Okie dokie.
And if you're going to talk about the new reply warnings, you should note that I keep one tab open while refreshing everything else.
The fact that you're actually trying to use something like that as part of a case against me is pretty hilarious.
I know I said this before, but it really must be hard for you to make up a case when you're scum, huh?
Also, goddamnit, fix your bloody links. I touched up a couple of them but come on.

Day 2. 
Dormio starts off voting for me based on this post.
I've made my position clear on this a number of times, so it's annoying to be deliberately misrepresented. 
Point 1 - Who arbitrarily decided it was no longer RVS time?  Actually, it was Dormio, who, only a few hours earlier, had been posting about brussel sprouts along with me and, not incidentally, pushing for a lynch on Shadoweh. 
Point 2 - Dormio decided that RVS had ended (and posted about it on day 1), and then linked back to it in day 2 to say "Hey Sky was still doing RVS at the end of RVS".  So providing 'evidence' that they had arbitrarily created and putting forth as the new truth is the Dormio play style?  OK :D 
Then there's this 'Sky just posted fluff' comment.  Bullshit.  I explained WHY my vote was RVS, and also that I had put in a serious vote since then.  I posted a preliminary scumreading.
Deliberately misrepresented?
If anything, I think it's the other way around.
Re: Point 1. Well you'll notice that, if you read carefully, there is some serious discussion going on.
Now, I don't know about you, but when discussion is actually starting and someone decides to throw their hands up into the air and shout "Hey! Look! I can put down random votes too!", it's pretty distracting and doesn't assist the discussion in any way, shape, or form.
Re: Point 2. This is like, the exact same thing as point 1, isn't it? Nice padding I guess?
Also, re: fluff. Okay, you explained that your vote was placed randomly. This contributes nothing towards the collective scumhunting effort. Therefore, it's fluff.
And your preliminary scumreading (which you didn't actually link and I'm going to assume is this) basically boils down to the following:
  • Darkninjaabc can't be scum.
  • Serela is town because (?).
  • No opinion on SB.
  • Can't remember CF7.
  • Cheez8 is tryingharding and could be scum but going to wait and see.
  • Validon hasn't posted much and is therefore suspicious except I haven't read him properly and I don't want to do so right now so I don't have to form a proper opinion on him.
  • Unsure on Dormio who I'm only voting because of RVS shenanigans.
  • No read on PX.
  • Oh I sure do hope Kilga is town but what if he's scum?
  • No read on Shadoweh.
  • No read on Polaris.
What a great amount of content that's super useful for everyone else to figure out what you're thinking.
It's like all, well, who the fuck do you think is actually scum? You had nothing but null opinions or very fence-sitting-ey opinions which is why it's all fluff.
I like how you're trying to both clear yourself and discredit me at the same time with something that clearly doesn't hold its weight and you just conveniently happened not to put in the link so that hopefully people will be too lazy to look it up.
I know I said this before, but it really must be hard for you to make up a case when you're scum, huh?

I actually responded to Dormio's post, here.  What's his response? 

Well actually, he did pick up this -   People assumed I was newb.  I felt no reason to disprove this, if it meant I could avoid some unjustified suspicion.  But his actual response to my defence was a single throw away line here, where he talked about living in Australia.  No attempt to back up his point or rebuke mine.  But...there's no vote change.  He semi-reads Cheez8 but doesn't say anything in particular, or change his vote. 
I ignored it mostly because your response is bad.
I don't see how the fuck I'm supposed to respond to an appeal to emotions so I won't.
Like, all you literally did was affirm my words and try to put some pretty framing around it.
And why would I change my vote when you do absolutely nothing like scumhunting to change my mind?

There's another play-by-play here that ignores my defense and just reiterates Dormio's vague arguments earlier.  I can't see a town ignoring a valid defence.  A towny should have attacked my defense or accepted it - and amended their vote accordingly.  Not ignored it entirely.  That's a scum play. 
What defence? All I saw was excuses.
And I like how, on top of that, you're the one ignoring my words.

Here's a counterargument against http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,15788.msg1040533.html#msg1040533 Cheez8.  It's relevant because I'm going to posit that Cheez8 and Dormio are scums together.  Although Dormio ignored my response, he went into detail with this one for no apparent reason; he even says at the end 'back to making words about Shadoweh'.  But at this point, he was still voting for me
So? I fail to see how this is relevant to me being scum.
Are you trying to suggest that I should be focusing only on the person I'm voting and ignoring the rest of the game?

This post (No link, I'm going to assume that it's this one) is the first bit of actual scumhunting Dormio has done.  There's this:in regards to Shadoweh missing my point about the not-vighit, that Cheez8 picked up, and then Shadoweh quoted.  That was an alarm bell for a lot of people. 
It's clear here that Dormio is 'suspecting' Cheez8, but not doing anything about it.  There's some back and forth between Cheez8 and Dormio but Dormio doesn't really talk to Shadoweh at any point. 
Uh, what the fuck is this even supposed to be saying?
I'm assuming that you're saying that I'm scum for suspecting Cheez8 but not voting for him, right?
Have you tried considering the fact that there might be more than one scum in the game, and that people might actually have more than one suspect at a time.
A revolutionary concept, I'm sure, but one that you should really try to get a grasp of.

Then Dormio vanishes until hammer time and then hammers.  There's no thought process or any mention of reasoning on how he suddenly switched from Sky to Cheez8 (the more credible target) and then Shadoweh.  Just bam, you're dead. 
Uh, what?
I would have thought that, considering I'm your big scumread for today, you would have actually bothered to do that thing where you, you know, read my posts.
If you look really carefully, you can actually notice that I mention that I had faith in Kilga's case on Shadoweh and the anti-Shadoweh sentiment in general.
Which leaves us with Shadoweh.
Firstly, like on D1, I find myself attracted to Kilga's words.
Useless bunnies good only for their sex appeal.
This post also has my other thoughts on why Shadoweh was scum but whatever.
But, you know, I understand that you really want to push this case on me, even if you have to make up bullshit to do so.

Day 3!  The very next thing Dormio does is vote for me again.  No mention of the hammer business.  But once again, Dormio pays a huge amount of attention to what Cheez8 says, and pretty much ignores my defence.  He actually says "Sky_Paladin is too clean" so I must be scum.  That makes no sense.  It's also wrong.  As I've said...many times...I'm not sorry for Serela.  I am sorry for Shadoweh.  Stop ignoring what I wrote except for when it suits you.  What's you're actual case against me? 
First, what would I even say about the hammer? How is this meant to be a point against me? Whatever.
What defence?
And I love how ridiculously out of context you take my words and try to twist them to fit your own agenda.
If you actually read my posts, maybe you would understand that the "too clean(?)" comment is not about you having solid play but you very evidently trying to avoid any responsibility for any of the lynches that occurred.
But I guess that would undermine your case on me.

Once again, Dormio quotes and argues against Cheez8, but where's the vote?  Still on Sky.
Why?  Because I believe Dormio wants to make a case of disassociating from Cheez8 if one of them is caught.  Which is difficult now, because, both Cheez8 and Dormio are voting for Sky, despite Dormio constantly attacking Cheez8 and basically ignoring what Sky said.  Actually, he continues to refer to his own made up conclusions as if they were evidence. 
What even the fuck?
I think I'm just going to quote something from an earlier paragraph.
Have you tried considering the fact that there might be more than one scum in the game, and that people might actually have more than one suspect at a time.
A revolutionary concept, I'm sure, but one that you should really try to get a grasp of.

Dormio next appears to say Mitsuki is stupid without clarifying why.  Perhaps because she's accusing the last potential scumbuddy, Polaris.  Who is also, not incidentally, voting for me.  Dormio reappears again to reiterate that he thinks Mitsuki is http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,15788.msg1042114.html#msg1042114 dumb without any proof, just arbitrarily 'I think Mitsuki's posts are kind of dumb and I'm ignoring them since Kilga is super awesome and I don't have a reason to disbelieve NNR.'  Mitsuki wasn't attacking NNR.  She was pursuing Polaris.  What's the association between Polaris and Cheez8 at this time?  None, except for the one Dormio has in his mind. 
Uh, because Mitsuki's posts were stupid? I don't really think there's much more to say about them.
Also, are you even trying?
Do you not recall NNR's claim that Kilga and Mitsuki are of the same alignment?
I think Kilga is super awesome, and I don't really think that NNR is being the scumbag that he normally is, so it's like Mitsuki is probably town too.
Which means that I get to ignore her posts because they're stupid and trying to parse them makes my brain hurt.
I have no idea where you're getting this connection between Polaris and Cheez8 from, but I mean, I guess that's what you get from trying too hard to force a bullshit case.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #939 on: November 11, 2013, 02:12:05 AM »
Also there were like a million cuts so let me read those and make another post.

« Reply #940 on: November 11, 2013, 02:14:04 AM »
You did the exact same thing Dormio did (dismiss Mitsuki's argument about you while avoiding Kilga's assassination of Cheez8, then vote for me for no apparent reason).
^ did not read the game

you are the only three who keep saying 'Sky seems suspicious' without ever saying why.
^ did not read the game

If you really want to go for Polaris today because that seems to be the feeling of some people I guess we can do that instead.
^ did not read the game

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #941 on: November 11, 2013, 02:15:55 AM »
sigh

At this point I'm really beginning to consider me being lynched as a good thing because so many people are already discussing the people who would be scumbuddies with me and are using it as a major part of their reasoning regarding other scum members' identities. None of these people are on the right track and the one and only reason I haven't actively supported me being lynched at this point is the possibility that the people doing this are mostly mafia members hoping for me to do myself in or something. Seriously, you guys are so confident while being dead wrong it's stopped being funny.

Not to say it wasn't funny at some point earlier.

ppfffff HELLO FOUR NEW CUTS INCLUDING OH MY GOSH THAT IS LONG

« Reply #942 on: November 11, 2013, 02:18:35 AM »
honestly sky paladin thinking i'm scum is an incredible unwarranted flip-flop from

But then Polaris is voting for Cheez8, so...I'm pretty sure at least one of my scum picks is wrong.  There's the meta idea of, well, Polaris had the best pals thing.  We had some speculation that might be a scum role because...well...it seemed right.  If it was scum/town, then there was some good reason for scum to kill-off the other town buddy so their guy was free to vote wherever.  Would they do it though?  It would be a good clear tell that Polaris was scum.  But town killed off Serela so we can't know.  It's really...a how do you feel.  I think Polaris is a good candidate for a 'same as Kilga/Mitsuki team' check.  So I will pencil Polaris in as 'not-scum-for-today'.

based on blatant sheeping from mitsuki's case alone (which I already said was bad) (plus i'm pretty sure i gave some reasons for why it was bad that largely went ignored because y'all are weenies) and that really makes me think that sky paladin is hardly being genuine about his reads right now

« Reply #943 on: November 11, 2013, 02:25:03 AM »
also, before I go to dinner, I don't understand why everyone who attacks me has to have this snarky attitude with me, like excuse you pokemon is superior to you in every way possible and if you diss it i may as well just stop playing this game and play pokemon instead

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #944 on: November 11, 2013, 02:25:32 AM »
See, Paladin, this is why I'm voting you over Dormio. I'm wary of both of you two, and his responses to you make a lot of sense while your responses to him are mostly weak and baseless.

« Reply #945 on: November 11, 2013, 02:26:04 AM »
wait nvm that's because of my own snarky attitude

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #946 on: November 11, 2013, 02:28:34 AM »
Oh right I completely forgot that Sky was just like "EVERYONE VOTING FOR ME IS SCUM". Hmm, Polaris is making me reconsider Cheez > Sky. Since nobody wants to vote Validon, ##Unvote, ##Vote: Sky

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #947 on: November 11, 2013, 02:32:58 AM »
BBM, I'm giving you that Polaris ISO you asked for.  Now I'm at L-1.  Please cancel your vote until I've made my response. 

Dormio's counter argument is basically 'I know I said this before, but it really must be hard for you to make up a case when you're scum, huh?'  Isn't that exactly what he is saying about himself :3

Remember, I've claimed vanilla town.  If you need to lynch me to see the truth of it, go ahead; but remember who is voting for me.  I know you are town, BBM.  Take a minute. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #948 on: November 11, 2013, 02:34:58 AM »
Polaris;

First act of day 1:  Votes for Sky_Paladin along with Dormio for 'voting after RVS had ended'.  Remember, that the one who arbitrarily decided RVS was over was in fact Dormio.  7 minutes later, switches to Validon for 'frivolity'.  Game had been running for about 24 hours at this point, according to timestamps. 

Polaris pokes Validon for a response after Polaris' vote, and incidentally, mentions mentions Cheez8 as well.

Cheez8 votes for Validon in response to the poke.  Could be coached. 

Votes for Shadoweh.  Not suspicous at this point of day 1 but it's not an ISO if I ignore the not-scum parts. 

Three posts in quick succession to justify their vote against Serela, that coincidentally all defend Dormio.  Then as soon as Serela mentions that Dormio is the one who was supposed to come back with the response, Validon has to leave to watch anime.

Then when Serela finally votes Dormio, Validon pops up with this to question why Serela's even voting that way. 

At this point, Cheez8 and Serela are voting for Dormio, and Dormio and Polaris are voting for Serela.  All those names in the same spots :/  There must be something up - Polaris is worried there won't be a lynch. 

Then there's this lol 'Cheez are you scum'.  Of course he is, and you know it. 

Hitting post now in case I get hammered before I finish. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #949 on: November 11, 2013, 02:35:47 AM »
Dormio's counter argument is basically 'I know I said this before, but it really must be hard for you to make up a case when you're scum, huh?'  Isn't that exactly what he is saying about himself :3
This is, quite possibly, the most hilarious response that you could have given.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #950 on: November 11, 2013, 02:37:00 AM »
Also, people voting me have literally no reason to vote me over Cheez8.  He's the one being outed by Kilga's analysis.  I'm trying to help get the rest of the team.  I'm also the only other person doing any kind of scumhunting at the moment, so please get off my back and look at the people who aren't doing anything. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #951 on: November 11, 2013, 02:41:34 AM »
Look guys, it's really obvious. 

The ones who are making the most noise about me are the ones who are trying to save Cheez8.  They are not lynching me because they think I am scum.  They are trying to save their scumbuddy. 

Polaris and Dormio aren't even up for lynch today.  IT'S CHEEZ8.  Why are they making a case about me?  To save their team mate.  They know that when Cheez8 flips red, their game is over.  The only reason Dormio came out of the woodwork is because scums are right on the brink. 

There's no reason to vote for me.  I'm just scumhunting :D  Kilga and a lot of others already voted for Cheez8.  Why are they picking out on me?  Because I'm the one who figured out their story. 

If I die, you have to remember and look at who is killing me.  BBT is town.  The other three are scum. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

« Reply #952 on: November 11, 2013, 02:43:00 AM »
i have every reason to vote for you because you are scummy as hell

« Reply #953 on: November 11, 2013, 02:44:59 AM »
like, if you have to interrupt your ISO on me to make wild and baseless accusations about how we're the scum trying to silence you then that's pretty terrible

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #954 on: November 11, 2013, 02:48:53 AM »
Town, this last page is essentially Cheez8, Polaris and Dormio all piling in on me. 

They're the three I'm picking as scum.  There's no reason for them to vote for me except that I've picked them as scum.  None of them have presented a case for why I am scum except for that. 

Dormio's response looks good on the surface but there's no substance there.  He literally tunneled on me and hasn't posted anything about any other player ever, except for the two who are voting with him. 

There's a strong associative read.  Lynch Cheez8.  If somehow he's town, hell, you can kill me tomorrow and I won't care.  But if you kill me today, you're no closer to solving the riddle. 

Why are Dormio and Polaris fighting so hard to save somebody who is -allegedly- unrelated to them?  And why are they fighting so poorly? 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #955 on: November 11, 2013, 02:50:28 AM »
I had to interrupt my ISO because I'm at L-1 and you two keep posting.  An ISO *might* sway BBM's vote.  Going quiet *might* swing more votes my way, if I leave you three to prattle on uninterrupted.  I can still ISO at L-1 if things go quiet.  Right now, it's too big a risk to focus undivided on it.  But I am trying. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

« Reply #956 on: November 11, 2013, 02:51:27 AM »
i'm only fighting so hard to save cheez because of arbitrary reasons that you've made up in your head

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #957 on: November 11, 2013, 02:52:50 AM »
Three posts in quick succession to justify their vote against Serela, that coincidentally all defend Dormio.  Then as soon as Serela mentions that Dormio is the one who was supposed to come back with the response, Validon has to leave to watch anime.
wait, so, are you saying that Validon is in on this too, or what?

Also, "Cheez is scum" is not a valid argument for why Polaris is scum when Cheez is not scum.

They're the three I'm picking as scum.  There's no reason for them to vote for me except that I've picked them as scum.  None of them have presented a case for why I am scum except for that.

I thought you picked us as scum because we voted for you, though. Was I wrong?

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #958 on: November 11, 2013, 02:54:19 AM »
nvm you just got the names wrong a few times. Probably should've checked the links beforehand but oh well

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #959 on: November 11, 2013, 02:55:05 AM »
Sorry, I got Validon mixed up as Polaris because - and this is actually pretty funny sigh - Validon, Palidan, Polaris.  So many o's and a's and i's.  It was totally Polaris. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia