Author Topic: Reimu II: Lord of Maidens v1.02  (Read 223419 times)

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Re: Reimu II: Lord of Maidens
« Reply #180 on: April 02, 2013, 06:26:53 PM »
An update patch is sorely needed but I can't promise one when I have a job now.

« Reply #181 on: April 03, 2013, 06:29:32 PM »
Hi guys, been playing through this mod for a month and enjoying a lot about it. With that said and out of the way...

Is there anything bugged with Rin's Blazing Wheels? They would be attacking normally, and one of the skills will pop and suddenly everything around it is dead apart from Fire Immunes. Even Marisa took 3 hits only in Nightmare.

Melee Characters are seriously underpowered though. I have a Level 75 Chen focusing on Flight of Idaten / Pentagram Flight, and although she wipes through Nightmare monsters fast, she gets slaughtered just as fast too (this with 2.5k life). Compared to Yamame shooting Poison Orb, or Yuuka standing there with Reflowering of Gensokyo, I have to drink almost every red pot that hits the ground.

Not to mention stuff like Sanae's Suwako Spell, or Reimu's Yin-Yang Orb which kills Chen in one second before I can even react, while Ranged Characters have so much extra time to run. (What did Marisa get though apart from Stardust Reverie? She's so much easier for my Chen to kill...).

My recommendation is to at least give a few seconds for Melee Chars to react to the spells. I don't want to drink a Hourai everytime i hit Sanae once.

Oh, and finally, I tried to cube a level 99 P magic belt to a cracked, and then to a normal to add 2 sockets to it for a runeword, but it changed the level to 1 when it's turned to a cracked belt. Is this intended?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #182 on: April 03, 2013, 06:38:48 PM »
Spells all round deserve a nerf. Attack skills deserve a buff. Will be done next update if ever have the time again.

Disenchanting returning a low quality item is intended. Considering this is the main way to prepare an item for making a runeword, I'll have to look at a better way item sockets are done or adjust the recipe outputs.

« Reply #183 on: April 03, 2013, 06:53:21 PM »
My Iku and Patchouli Combo is powerful enough especially with the dragon's sigh

By the way how do you craft Items? and what are combinations of runewords?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 06:55:49 PM by wiredlord »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #184 on: April 03, 2013, 07:40:50 PM »
Bind things in that Kappa Cube yo.
A list of runewords is provided in the documentation given with the mod.

« Reply #185 on: April 03, 2013, 07:43:54 PM »
Ok! Thanks!

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #186 on: April 08, 2013, 07:31:13 AM »
Been settling into my job for 3 weeks now. I think I can find some time to work on an update. I'll be rereading the whole thread for what needs fixing.

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
  • LaserMari is not difficult ~☆
« Reply #187 on: April 09, 2013, 06:51:55 AM »
Figure I should upload what I had so far of my item finding. It's not everything I hoped for, but it's worth something, anyway. T'is an ODS file, so hoping you can open it. (I used Open Office for it which is free, so..)

Not too long after I started noting my finds, my OS froze (in the MIDDLE of playing R2:LoM, no less,) and failed to boot upon restart. I spent all day trying to figure out what happened. (Still don't know. All I did was re-seat the ram) Afterwards, among fighting with the internet for an old game exe on two separate computers for a couple days, watching one fail to download while the other locks up and crashes, spending several hours in safe mode removing and uninstalling said exe from crashing tower, and dozens of other things to busy my time (things that actually didn't happen to go absolutely terribly horribly wrong), I've not really been able to do much with this.

As for the file, it's listed as..
From [E] to [P]
All item ranks (except unique and set)
Whether it had the stat it was supposed to. (as Yes or No)
I didn't sort them by class, that would have made it way more complex, but upon further thought now.. probably should have done so.

Also, keep in mind if it was from a bonus (like + to all bonus for a class) then I marked it as not having the bonus because it should be much larger.
IE: I found a witch hat (pretty sure it was [H] but can't confirm) with +stats to all main fairy skills, and had around 10-20 each. It SHOULD have had way more than 20 Danmaku because Danmaku is the main stat it has on it, but it didn't.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #188 on: April 09, 2013, 08:57:39 AM »
Base affix spawning is dumb :/

I could entertain an overhaul of the character stat spawns on items. Let all items spawn without the +stat and let it maybe detect your build so your class item will spawn with something favourable to you when you cube it. This idea may be too unfeasible so don't count on getting any freebies.

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
« Reply #189 on: April 09, 2013, 07:19:48 PM »
maybe detect your build so your class item will spawn with something favourable to you when you cube it.
This sounds unbelievably interesting but I don't think the game's core mechanics would support something like that..

This idea may be too unfeasible so don't count on getting any freebies.
I'd be happy with the normal base affix spawning like it had erlier. At least it made sense to have stuff like Danmaku on Marisa's hat, Elements on Patchouli's book, and other such things. The boringness of it I can't really say either way.

I'm ok with it being boring if that's what boring is. What makes it interesting is the extra stuff that rolls. You only need to stack one thing, (instead of like 6 in D3 :wat:) so the rest of the slots are completely open for random awesomeness. If you COULD bias it towards detecting your class, I'd still say to have the core stat on the item + whatever stat you run. I mean.. come on. A spear without blood on it? Hakurei Orbs without Border. Logic this does not make. xD

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #190 on: April 09, 2013, 10:01:43 PM »
Being held back by common sense in Gensokyo yo.

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
« Reply #191 on: April 10, 2013, 12:19:59 AM »
Haha, perhaps. :V
I just don't see a Hakurei Orb without Border stat. Since when does a Hakurei NOT have border stat on everything? They'd never be able to be as powerful as they are without it.

What if you're trying to find stuff for someone else but keep dying on that character ..? Happens to me in.. ALL the things that have multiple characters. I have to go to some other character, or do something else to get past the first thing.

Run 2nd char to find stuff for 1st one.
Race with a 2nd car to find better stuff for the 1st one.
Do mission B to get high enough level to surpass the req of mission A just to be able to complete it.

That list goes on..

Honestly, if you're going to make the game reliant on stacking a single stat for the absolute maximum damage, you can't stiff out on giving these stats where they're going to be the most needed. Ability points help, but they won't replace the +skill from items, and if you drop it to a scale lower than before, people won't be able to get further into the game.

^ Above statement is exactly what causes people to need to re-do areas, or do different content to surpass the original content because by itself it's not enough. (By all means, it should be enough by itself.)

Now.. if I were to make a suggestion, perhaps implementing MORE ways to use the other skills in your own class's tree.. (similar to the runewords giving you skills for other chars and stacking their stats to make it better) I have some unique overall that gives me a skill from Letty, and even though it's unique, it's quite possibly exactly what you need more of on class-specific items. Just trying to take your idea of removing the core stats and make more itemization options in the process. :)

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #192 on: April 10, 2013, 02:13:16 AM »
I like the core stats, and they were pretty integral to the main conception of this mod, so.
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
« Reply #193 on: April 10, 2013, 05:24:15 AM »
Going to agree with Amra, here. (Not that I'm against change, mind you.)

I'm really curious what the other players think. Surprised I haven't seen more posts on the subject.

You. ALL OF YOU! Opinions get! :V

« Reply #194 on: April 12, 2013, 03:49:03 PM »
I always thought rare items were a placeholder until you can farm uniques in danmaku archers, then you're supposed to be using those until you farm the set lol. Was it intended for rares to be useful end-game?

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
« Reply #195 on: April 12, 2013, 04:10:34 PM »
I always thought rare items were a placeholder until you can farm uniques in danmaku archers, then you're supposed to be using those until you farm the set lol. Was it intended for rares to be useful end-game?
*Randomly loses everything I wrote. Wat? :wat:* Anyway, as I was saying, rares are always supposed to be viable beginning to end. You can easily find uniques outside of danmaku archers (I've never been inside, and gambled uniques myself), and if unique items replaced rares automatically, the item pool would be stagnant simply because one item will ALWAYS be better than the other. You end up getting a Best-In-Slot situation and that's not a good thing to go for. That's bad itemization. (Ex: D3)

Edit :
Upon my Mokou.. I realize I can see my helper's name like a monster upon moving my mouse over her. This doesn't happen on Reimu nor Marisa. Wat?
Also, this is unbelievably annoying since she not only gets in the way of picking up items, is in front of monsters so I can't attack them, I run TO her and stare at her (while she stares back) instead of clicking nearby to walk.. Is there a fix for this crap? :wat:

Edit 2 :
Upon further inspection, I realize it's Everlasting "Phoenix's Tail" that causes the helper icon to appear. Now this wouldn't be terrible but considering I keep it as my secondary for life regeneration when I truly need it. Feedback on the skill itself, it doesn't seem to be as much health regeneration as I expected it to. Potions are easily better, but since I only have 49 lives / 457 health at level 17 playing on /players 8 with the skill itself at 5. Perhaps I need to have a higher base of lives, or just a larger health pool in general.

When I look at Deathless "Xu Fu's Dimension", I feel a bit of an underpowered / overpowered mix of emotions. To put it in perspective, it's already level 10, and I use the full 3 orb buff as much as I can. I personally feel that /players 8 is the best way to play for the absolute best exp and items.. and playing like this, the skill takes off 20-40% of an elite monster's health. The Smith for an opposing example took like hardly ANY damage from it. Had to hit him 20+ times. That could be simply the huge health buff they get in /players 8, though.

Now.. this seems kind of redundant since I do play on /players 8, but it feels that the first two orbs seem to do more damage in comparison to the third over time. For example, it's almost as if it's not worth getting the 2nd or third orb if I'm fighting a single monster, and if I'm in a mob, it feels like I'd do more damage to just use the 2nd orb every third hit.. rather than than the third orb every fourth hit. What bugs me is when I hit a monster on /players 8 with the third orb, it does so much damage, and I don't expect to see that from /players 8.

I'll give it some more experimentation, and I'm actually curious if anyone else has played this class and what you guys feels about this.

Edit 3 :
You know.. after all of this time? I just realized that story mode Patchouli has invisible frames while walking around. I.. want to assume this is not intentional since this isn't anything I know of canonically. I can see Sakuya doing something like this, but not Patchouli.
Off note? Her magic even in story mode is pretty scary. ;~;
Edit 4 :
On the subject of Patchouli. Normally when she hits me with one attack, I potion and keep poking her. She hits me a few times? I run away. Normal gameplay.
Why is it that one of her attacks.. once it hits you, continues to hit you continuously (NOT doing enough damage for flinching) yet flinches me and I can't get away and die. What in hell is this supposed to be? I know I've seen some pretty wild danmaku in EoSD from her (lots of different types of effects) and I've got no problem with that, but I don't see a damn thing here, and still get raped. What the hell's up with this?

Edit 5 : ALL the edits!
Anyway, story mode Rin's Blaze wheels or whatnot hurt like a mofo when they fire nova, and it seriously seems like they're designed to 1shot you no matter what class you are. Intentional? Or just a lot of fire damage? I'll try stacking some fire resists and see, but.. seems like they do too much damage overall. when they punch the ground for flames and that fire nova.. and they're stupid fast. I can barely get away from them on a ranged character and still die many times. Mokou? Jesus, it's like asking for death.

On the topic of Mokou, Everlasting "Phoenix's Tail" seems like it could possibly outperform potions, but the cooldown itself makes me not want to use it. The cooldown wouldn't be so bad if I could use Fire Bird -Flying Phoenix- after using the regeneration to jump into the fray with some nice fire damage output and with the bonus of the health regeneration (and future damage reduction too). But I cannot, and find that this makes Phoenix's Tail just all that more on the useless side. If you cut the cooldown in half, but made sure it would simply overwrite itself instead of stacking.. or at the very least let other skills be used while it's on cooldown.. that would be much more helpful.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 01:14:49 AM by Bgrmystr2 »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #196 on: April 21, 2013, 09:00:45 PM »
Bump post :V

Short answer about Phoenix Tail: It will outregen potions because it lasts longer. It also provides damage reduction, which turns you into metal wall tank while it's up. The duration and cooldown are on opposite diminishing returns and will never hit equilibirum. I think about 10 points in it for duration should be more than enough if you use it to tank mobs. Otherwise 1 point wonder for the burst heal.

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
« Reply #197 on: May 09, 2013, 03:24:39 PM »
So..
Fire Bird -Flying Phoenix-

I added a bunch of points into this skill because it seems more useful once I got Possessed by Phoenix. I'll give some more points later in Xu Fu's Dimension when I'm a bit higher level. I think I'll need to play with it when it's scaled a bit further than where I am now.

In any case, Flying Phoenix seems to have some type of crash as soon as you hit something. I've had dozens of times where I'd use it, hit an enemy, and then the game would instantly crash with the same errors I had before without any file or source to be seen. It doesn't always happen, but for me it's more often on /players 8 rather than /1 (honestly because I don't have the power to play on /8 with Mokou yet)

Basically, when I click an enemy, it teleports me to the spot I clicked, the fire springs up, and I can see myself there, fire from the skill is active, but the game is frozen right after that, windows goes "doodoop!" with the error sound, and it crashes. It's actually pretty often. I've crashed within 3 minutes of playing /players 8 three times in a row. It crashes every.. 15 mins to half hour.. sometimes more than that on /players 1. I don't recall if it crashed before I started using Possessed by Phoenix, but I didn't use it enough back then to replicate the crash I get so often.

Speaking of Possessed by Phoenix, it doesn't look like it scales whatsoever with rage. With a base of 3 rage at 45-50 damage (skill level 5), up to 121 rage from items, it does nothing to the damage of this skill, yet raises the damage of everything else I have. Xu Fu's Dimension just at level 1 goes from 14-18 damage (on first charge) to 19-26 based on the 65 rage from my sword alone.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #198 on: May 09, 2013, 04:06:11 PM »
Lol typo in the coding. But let's be honest, it can already kill stuff just fine without the bonus.

I imagine the biggest cause of the bug is with the targeting. Teleporting onto an enemy requires you both occupy the same space. Try targeting on the ground and see if you crash less often.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 04:44:13 PM by Inaba Tewi »

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
« Reply #199 on: May 10, 2013, 05:38:22 PM »
Lol typo in the coding. But let's be honest, it can already kill stuff just fine without the bonus.
This is actually quite true, but I'm gonna go ahead and be that guy and presume that because it doesn't scale with Rage like the other skills do, it will be underpowered / useless later on in Nightmare / Hell, nevermind the side areas where we'd want it most. I think it'd be fine if you bumped it up to level 30 requirement instead of 24, and then capital the skill on 1% per rage after that. By the time you get to 30, it'd feel pretty powerful with the +Rage items you should have by then. (222 for me at lv 32) Even if that feels too powerful you can cut the skill to 1% every 5 Rage or something. That's a huge drop, though, from 222% increase down to a 44% increase, so you might want to keep that in mind. I'll keep you updated on if it actually becomes underpowered or not.

I imagine the biggest cause of the bug is with the targeting. Teleporting onto an enemy requires you both occupy the same space. Try targeting on the ground and see if you crash less often.
This actually does the job. I think you're correct on that. The core problem with utilizing this skill, is the fact that when you move your curser over a mob of enemies, you can't just.. get rid of their names unless you press Alt to view items on the ground (or whatever your key is). Now.. going around that, just hitting the nearby area is hard because the monster's name will pop up and you will auto-target them instead, so in doing so you have to target a decent distance away from them, and by that distance.. they're JUST on the edge, or just outside the edge of the skill's fire damage. This completely tarnishes the skill's strong point of slamming into a mob of enemies without any prior warning and proceeding to let the fire wreck shop.

- You could make the skill not show monster names. I don't know if we, just as players, actually want this because as long as it's active, we'll never see monster names and life, similar to the life regen skill showing life of your merc so they get in the way of attacking other things cuz you highlight them instead of the monster.
- You could also expand the area the fire does damage to, but this doesn't actually solve the problem of the game crashing. Not everyone will be able to figure out why it causes the crash, and realize you have to hit flat ground instead of inside a monster.

Off the subject of those skills, Cain keeps giving me the soulstone when it's not in my inventory upon entering the game. :wat: It can be in my stash in the normal game and he won't tell me jack. Is this a mod issue or a PlugY issue? Just curious if this is, you know, fixable. It's not game-breaking, but it is annoying to have to accept the quest and drop the thing every time I boot the character w/o the quest done. Also, it doesn't work to leave it in the chest and click the Hellforge either. It doesn't automatically appear like the normal game has it do.

Edit'd for clarity
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 05:43:43 PM by Bgrmystr2 »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #200 on: May 10, 2013, 06:21:04 PM »
Spells are getting supernerfed when I get round to fixing the stuff again. 1% per stat should go down to something like 1% per 15 stat.

If the soulstone isn't in your normal stash, the game will assume you don't have one and make it spawnable via talking to Rinnosuke or going back to killing Sanae.

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
« Reply #201 on: May 10, 2013, 06:42:14 PM »
Cain gives me the soulstone when it's in my normal stash too. I tried that. Unless it's some mistake I made, but he gave me the same damn stone over ten times (transferring / identifying / dying / crashing)
It was in my normal stash, I am definitely sure on this. I'll give it another go on someone that hasn't completed the quest yet. (maybe Reimu on Nightmare? I need to play her again.)

If you nerf spells too bad, they won't be viable at all in comparison to melee, but I haven't played any melee classes other than Mokou and her Xu Fu which seemed just slightly less than on par with her other skills at the time, but as a fire build-up skill, it rocked house overall. Don't know if you'd distinguish Xu Fu as a melee or magical (since it's melee / buildup / element), but it's not far off from the rest of the stuff. Maybe it just needs to scale better? Still gonna look at it when I'm further in the game.

I will say it does seem a bit too easy as a shoot-y / laser-y / needles-y / gungnir-y / burnALLthethings...-y class..es..? Hahaha yeah. They do feel pretty powerful compared to the game's monster setup itself. Iunno, I'm just a sucker for range. Always have been. :V Long range, Danmaku, Fire Novas, LaserMari, even in shooters and stuff I don't often use close range weaponry. (<3 me some auto shotgun in L4D2 though :D)
But that's off-topic. Do you have any status / current placement of work completed on.. 1.x?

Edit :
With the topic of Melee stuff at hand, the sword of Nanatsusaya no Tachi [N] is unbelievably good with the +mana after each kill combined with Possessed by Phoenix. I was able to completely nullify my mana potions in my bar because of this sword alone (8 mana / kill). On top of it being such a low level (15), I gave it a couple of lv32 rage glowing stones.. 125 total. pretty boss sword (least for that lv) no matter if you're melee or caster. Was going to suggest making it casting speed instead of attack speed, but then realized the novas probably don't run on casting speed, and it wouldn't be preferable for those running a Xu Fu build. (plus the +mana makes it good for caster already).

That and I absolutely love Yuugi. Her whole style of speech, the everything.. absolutely the everything. I just cannot express the amount of Yes for this Yuugi who seems so canonically fitting in your un-canonical game.

Edit 2 :
Kourindou's Front Door makes NPC prices go UP, not down. I assume this is backwards and thus reporting it. "Reduces prices by -14%"
It hasn't been that long so I figure I'll just edit instead of bumping the thread. Couldn't find anything on multiposts but I'm probably too dumb and blind to see it. :derp:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 05:08:18 PM by Bgrmystr2 »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #202 on: May 12, 2013, 12:45:07 PM »
Break down a shop's door and you expect to pay less for the stuff they sell?

« Reply #203 on: May 12, 2013, 02:09:54 PM »
Signed up to post...

Playing a Human Miko, focusing on Sanae's skills (with Byakuren for passives)...

and getting totally pwned by Act 3 boss.
I haven't actually died to her yet (only time I died so far was running into a side area), but Kanako AND my hireling get one-shot at the same time. I'm level 33, Kanako has ~1200 HP, and I have 1050 HP.
I'm not gonna hang around.

How do I stay alive vs her?
Stack up on hourai pots and just summonspam the boss to death?
Or /players 8 and farm until I get the N level uniques of the items I'm wearing?
... Would 75% lightning resist help to mitigate the damage a bit?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #204 on: May 12, 2013, 05:01:16 PM »
Act3 boss kills you a lot because noob dev went overboard with buffing the boss with proc skills. I think if you can get the positioning right and Reimu Needles is high enough level, you can just shred her with it.

If you have the resources, crafted gear should be good enough. Check the documentation for the crafting recipes. Farming for a higher tier of uniques won't offer that much improvement.

« Reply #205 on: May 12, 2013, 07:03:21 PM »
I made use of Sanae's skills. The boss itself is slow - just gotta stay out of melee range.
Then I went to act 4.
Tenshi.

My PC froze.
Or, that's what I thought.
But no, the music was still going and-
ah, there's the next frame.
Holy- everything is gone
The next minute or so I could see my minimap update every 10 seconds. In the background, I can hear the defeat sound playing for the boss.

Kanako had one-shot Tenshi and about a quarter of the map in a gigantic chain reaction of procs. :V
I wanna see what a level 20 Kanako does. Probably murder everything left right and center (and off screen too!).

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
« Reply #206 on: May 12, 2013, 09:09:26 PM »
Break down a shop's door and you expect to pay less for the stuff they sell?
Didn't.. really expect this answer. I expected an item that would give.. you know.. cheaper stuff from the npcs. xD
I dunno, I just.. I was expecting something like.. "Kourindou's Front Door" to be an item giving you.. merchanty.. type powers to get stuff cheaper. Guess I should have seen this comin.. ::)

Tenshi.
:colonveeplusalpha:

You're very lucky to not have died from Sanae or Tenshi. Sanae has oneshot my characters with more than twice your health pool (going on normal difficulty, /players 1)
Tenshi's just... hits the volcano under you, and the sheer damage it does you to you knocks your character into a wince mode that makes you take more damage. Not a oneshot, but may as well be as it's difficult to escape without a massive health pool JUST for that fight. I've found I had to beat act 5 before I have enough points to throw in my health to not be wince-death'd by Tenshi, and even then she rapes face.

Kanako one-shotting Tenshi I am skeptical of, even more so because your computer was frame lagging that badly, but it's the idea that you survived that makes me kind of sad when she's defeated me so many times without any issues at all.

How do I stay alive vs her?
Ah.. Sanae. She was a tough nut for me. Had to healthpool stack on all of my characters so far in order to survive. It's only the skill where she rains down onbashira that oneshots me. Nothing else besides the slow orb does close to the amount of damage. That orb itself is arguably Meph's strongest attack, though, and I can tank that easy compared to her onbashira.

As for items, it's actually a good idea to get the + stat items. Yours would be the Sealing Ofuda, and you'd be looking for +Faith (Sanae) and +Dharma (Byakuren). Most of the items I find at [N]ormal category being Rare still have their +skill bonuses, but everything rare after that (from [H]ard all the way to [P]hantasm items) do not due to a bug/error in the code. You can get slots by cubing the item with jewels (make sure it's rare and has the stats you want before socketing), and most [N]ormal stuff I've found goes up to 2 sockets (any more jewels used are wasted.) At that point, if you're still having trouble, you can easily gamble [H]ard and sometimes [L]unatic items depending on your character level. [L]unatic items for me have had 4 sockets every time, and using two Sealing Ofuda with enough +skill to surpass the base +skill on the [N]ormal item, you can use the other two sockets to make the [L]unatic item more powerful.

Keep in mind, all of the above is only based on the current setup of code as it is now, including the bug which makes Rare items [H]ard difficulty and higher not have +skills on them. Once the bug/error is solved, (whatever way it's decided on to be resolved), my above statement will be void, and you'll have to experiment. But then again, experimentation is the fun part. :V

« Reply #207 on: May 12, 2013, 10:08:17 PM »
Kanako one-shotting Tenshi I am skeptical of, even more so because your computer was frame lagging that badly, but it's the idea that you survived that makes me kind of sad when she's defeated me so many times without any issues at all.

I admit, it was not a oneshot: But it did happen in 1 go from about 80%. I was like "ah, so that's- Holy wat"

I didn't take screenshots, but it happened later again.

http://s263.photobucket.com/user/Pimgd/media/Screenshot009.jpg.html
http://s263.photobucket.com/user/Pimgd/media/Screenshot010.jpg.html
http://s263.photobucket.com/user/Pimgd/media/Screenshot011.jpg.html
http://s263.photobucket.com/user/Pimgd/media/Screenshot012.jpg.html

Look at that XP bar!
It's INSANE!

I wonder what skill it is that triggers this large explosion. Maybe one of Utsuho's or Flandre's?
Also, Kanako is partially bugged: She can have a proc skill that summons a wave of Komachi's coins.
They see Kanako and me as hostile. I've actually had Kanako kill herself by stabbing, walking forward straight into the bullet spawner and getting killed by her own proc.
Will take a screenie of "Pimgd was slain by Pimgd" when it happens.

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
« Reply #208 on: May 13, 2013, 10:12:00 AM »
Look at that XP bar!
It's INSANE!
You think that's good? Imagine killing baal's final minions on /players 8 at level 55.
They give me about 35% of my total exp bar EACH. You know how many they have? Like 5 or 6 minions or so. Not including the boss of the group which I actually COULD NOT kill because it regenerated health faster than I could do damage to it. You know.. thanks to this :
it can already kill stuff just fine without the bonus.
(Ok, not really, but it's still funny ;D)
The skill I use for damage doesn't scale with Rage so.. ::) It ends up being my most powerful attack (for now), un-scalable, and the lack of damage fails me. Irony. :V

Will take a screenie of "Pimgd was slain by Pimgd" when it happens.
Good god, do want. That will be a hilarious screenshot. I'd keep that kind of thing even if it happened to me. :D

The round fire AoE could be Okuu's.. Meteor Star from the heavens. But that's the only skill that I know of that could possibly be round. I haven't seen any of the others (I plan to), so I'd say just test em out.

Offtopic : Nice Belldandy.. hair. Haha. Whatever that's supposed to be. xD

Edit! :
Whoa, whoa, whoa! What?! DANMAKU ARCHERS! What the hell? xD!
I don't even want to ask! Hahahahahahaha, what! You're nuts, you are! I LOVE IT. :D
Reaction upon the first ever visit to Danmaku Archers ^
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 02:55:03 PM by Bgrmystr2 »

« Reply #209 on: May 13, 2013, 04:12:15 PM »
It was what happened over the course of 5 seconds, on /players 1 versus non-special mobs.
I beat EOSD on Normal without dying (in Lord of Maidens, of course!), but I didn't really get any good loot. I tried PCB next, and Alice murdered Kanako, after which I ran away VERY VERY fast.
Level 48 now, gonna do Baal later today.

I wonder what will happen when I fight [strike]Baal[/strike] Marisa, with her appendages...
Either Kanako gets sparked to bits...
OR
Kanako procs, having the skill hit the appendages which causes a proc and causes it to hit more and it procs again and OH GOD EXPLOSIONS
and then the boss is dead.

And that hair is for something which doesn't really fit on the board. If you want to know more about it then it would have to be via PMs.