Author Topic: Reimu II: Lord of Maidens v1.02  (Read 223421 times)

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Re: Reimu II: Lord of Maidens
« Reply #150 on: March 12, 2013, 05:29:40 PM »
I will mention something about using weapon animations for unmatched weapons. It's very bugged. If you have a one handed weapon and shield, and use the two handed animation for it, it screws up if you trigger a block animation. Yamame's weapon as an example is a two handed throwing weapon and is using a one handed animation because all thrown weapons are one handed. It seemed to work okay because you swing and then the projectile is the rest of it. In the very early versions where I screwed up the weapon animation and handedness I do remember it causing issues such as the player getting stuck after swinging or turning invisble. Too many bugs that I could just avoid by not messing around too much with it.

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
  • LaserMari is not difficult ~☆
« Reply #151 on: March 13, 2013, 04:50:44 AM »
it sounds like you didn't really focus on getting any health at all, so you would go into hit recovery regardless of whatever attack it is, being Tenshi's volcano or whatever else.
You're absolutely right. The problem here is that I put all my points into mana and go full damage to mana build (with some +lives/hitpoints on items) which, in turn, transfers a solid amount of points taken from my life pool and drops my mana pool instead. (IE: Mana Orb skill). Basically, what you're saying shouldn't happen to me. I will say, though, it's a possibility that my damage taken is somewhere within the range to force me into hit recovery. I might need a few more points into the skill as well as some additions to my lifepool. I'll give that a try and see what happens.

Too many bugs that I could just avoid by not messing around too much with it.
Well.. I guess when you have severe balance issues, breaking the game on purpose to find and fix the bugs is sort of.. unavoidable I guess?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 04:52:29 AM by Bgrmystr2 »

Terrabreak

• The worst thing that can happen is we all die~
  • The power of science!
« Reply #152 on: March 15, 2013, 08:19:40 PM »
Halp, Shizuha 1 shots me 50% of the time with her raining leaves or takes a lot of my health when I manage to survive (3,2k hp). She is also too fast to hit her constantly with my lighting attacks without exposing myself to get instanly killed and since she is totally inmune to poison I cant stop her from recovering :I

Halp pls
Never forget.... those good old times~

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #153 on: March 15, 2013, 09:02:48 PM »
Take the elevator, not the stairs :V

Terrabreak

• The worst thing that can happen is we all die~
  • The power of science!
« Reply #154 on: March 15, 2013, 11:28:55 PM »
That doesnt help me at all!
Never forget.... those good old times~

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
« Reply #155 on: March 22, 2013, 06:36:37 AM »
I might need a few more points into the skill as well as some additions to my life pool. I'll give that a try and see what happens.
After taking on Marisa, I went back and actually tried Tenshi again. The volcano didn't knock me back countless times before I had a chance to move like it did before. In doing so, I was able to succeed and kill Tenshi. Sigh. Them Gloams around the map though.. I had 75% lightning resist, around 70% of damage going to my mana pool, and they still dropped my health like a rock. Granted there was like... 17+ of them and I was too busy LOLSparking everything that was unfortunate enough to be close enough to get hit by it. (and die instantly)

On another note, Jesus Christ the novas that unleash from the ice monsters in EoSD & PCB, and the other existing novas in those areas as well as IN do an UNBELIEVABLE amount of damage. I've been oneshot by them countless times. I've got an approximate 4.9k realistic health pool with Orreries Sun, yet they still oneshot me with that nova. The damage they do is piddly at best though. Now, if I do remember correctly, the same novas in the real games killed you too. Problem is, those enemies didn't, you know.. GET ALL UP ON YOUR ASS, or even worse, surround you. Not exactly sure what to suggest here.

Edit :
Also, the last three posts reminded me so much of one of my friends, I had to forward it to them to make sure it wasn't them in disguise. Come to find out it wasn't. xD Both of you would fit in so well.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 06:38:30 AM by Bgrmystr2 »

« Reply #156 on: March 22, 2013, 12:49:11 PM »
Vampires really are immortal aren't they...

[attach=1]

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #157 on: March 22, 2013, 02:23:08 PM »
It's a just-as-planned/feature/bug/fake monster that gave Remilia more resists than she's supposed to have.

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
« Reply #158 on: March 22, 2013, 07:28:40 PM »
Vampires really are immortal aren't they...
HAHAHAH Aww man whatta catch. Definitely Phantasm Remilia. Immune to everything. You're fated to lose.

..wait a minute. There's an immunity missing.

Kaitani used masterball? :V

Edit :
I gambled one and looks like [H] tier stuff aren't spawning with the +stat. I don't see any reason why they shouldn't.
Higher tier stuff tends to not have its associated stat with it.
So I'm getting to the point of seeing [L] items, and not seeing any stats on those either ([H] items not withstanding). Should I just roll [N] items or do [X] and [P] items have their stats?
..I'm guessing rolling other items like Patchy's hat could roll Danmaku when Marisa's hat doesn't.. That and more sockets on higher tier items.

Cosplay go.. I guess. :<

..and I'm guessing asking on the status of the next update would get a 'when it's done' reply, but why not? How's the next update coming?

Edit 2 :
Also, when you enter "Tepes' Fortress", it still says "The Forgotten Tower". IE: Attachment.

Edit 3 :
Also, are skills like Open Universe and Orreries Sun supposed to dispell when running out of mana? I assume they should not, but that struck me as weird. I was just fighting a thing with Mana Burn, and every time it damaged me, my mana would drop to 0 and it would dispell both of those skills. What's up with that?
Happened yet again. Just realized that I always get hit with this in the exact same place. Act 1, doing the quest for Unzan's Fist. The Smith rotates resistances, which is cool, but there's always something else with mana burn somewhere within that area that will dispell both skills upon emptying the mana pool. It doesn't happen anywhere else, though. Weird. Is this an intentional change to mana burn? or a bug in the system?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 08:36:05 PM by Bgrmystr2 »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #159 on: March 23, 2013, 09:42:22 PM »
Next update, only time will tell. Got a job now, so I can't say.

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
« Reply #160 on: March 23, 2013, 10:19:58 PM »
Next update, only time will tell. Got a job now, so I can't say.
Moving up in the world, Eh? :V That's cool. Congrats. :D

Going to confirm that while fighting story Patchouli in the Cathedral, mana burn monster did not dispell my skills. Makes me think something to do with the Smith.

On the topic of items not showing up with stats.. Attachment.
These sleeves are [H], yet they have Faith and Border. Is this a roll that isn't included in the item's natural stat roll?

Edit :
Upon investigation, I'm noticing that anything (within [H]) that's crude, cracked, damaged, or otherwise low quality have their base stats rolled on them. See attach: 1
Some items are magical within [H] and DO have their stats such as attach: 2

I'll keep watch on anything I find on [H] and above to find specifically what does and what does not have stats attached to them in hopes to make it easier for you to pinpoint the cause of this error and fix it in less time than if you had to investigate it yourself. Tracking go! :V

Note : I don't know if [E] items or [N] items always spawn with their stats, and while I assume they should, I don't know for sure.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 12:08:37 PM by Bgrmystr2 »

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #161 on: March 24, 2013, 03:46:56 PM »
Hey Pescobro, out of curiousity what's the difference between the different colors of class socketables? I haven't noticed anything consistent about the mods that spawn on them.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #162 on: March 24, 2013, 04:23:01 PM »
Colour coded for the gamblecraft bonuses they give.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #163 on: March 24, 2013, 10:36:11 PM »
Are there any runes in this mod? So far I haven't seen any.
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Nihilanth

• Nyaa~ like no tomorrow.
« Reply #164 on: March 24, 2013, 11:35:37 PM »
There are, I got my first runes from "The Countess".

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #165 on: March 25, 2013, 09:33:07 PM »
Are there any runes in this mod? So far I haven't seen any.

Like in regular LoD, you don't really see a lot of runes except the most basic ones until you move onto the next difficulty.

« Reply #166 on: March 29, 2013, 10:23:47 AM »
Touhou diablo II mod? That is amazing! I am going to have a try~ :)

« Reply #167 on: March 29, 2013, 04:41:02 PM »
Hello, I'm new here. I'm just wondering if there's a way to transfer an item from one char to another?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #168 on: March 29, 2013, 05:25:49 PM »
Use PlugY. Google should find it easily. Make sure your game version is 1.13c.

« Reply #169 on: March 29, 2013, 05:34:59 PM »
Aw darn! My version is 1.11b does that mean I can't transfer it or do I have to download the 1.13c?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #170 on: March 29, 2013, 05:46:38 PM »
The mod won't work with 1.11b. Has to be 1.13c.

« Reply #171 on: March 29, 2013, 06:58:17 PM »
But the mod works for 1.11b for me though I don't know if the  PlugY will work. Where do I find the 1.13c version patch? On second thought I'll try looking for the 1.13c version on my own. I might be breaking the rules just by asking about it.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 07:00:18 PM by wiredlord »

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #172 on: March 29, 2013, 07:48:38 PM »
Just log onto battlenet without mods and it'll update for you.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #173 on: March 29, 2013, 07:57:25 PM »
Logging onto Bnet updates it to 1.13d. PlugY won't work for that version.

« Reply #174 on: March 30, 2013, 07:33:16 AM »
Thanks to Voile Fairy's Silent Selene and the added effect of 75% Chance of Casting Level 3 Fantasy Seal -Spread- on Striking. I don't have to worry about actually Killing enemies on Act I and Act II. I just run over to them and they die instantly.

« Reply #175 on: April 01, 2013, 06:12:46 AM »
What version of PlugY should I get? Right now I got the V10.00

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #176 on: April 01, 2013, 08:02:36 AM »
There's no reason to get any of the older versions.

« Reply #177 on: April 02, 2013, 02:31:06 PM »
Just registered to say that this was awesome. Although, at first I thought that the sprites would be very customized. Nevertheless, the mod still get me addicted and now I'm cruising through Act 1.

I hope there's a Sakuya itemset for throwing knife barb build.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #178 on: April 02, 2013, 03:08:33 PM »
Thanks. There definitely is a Sakuya set. I make no guarantees of how useful the set actually is.

« Reply #179 on: April 02, 2013, 06:19:29 PM »
Is there going to be an updated patch? If there is could you lessen the activation of the random stat drops/status effect whenever you hit the enemy? I sometimes find myself dead for no apparent reason