Author Topic: Reimu II: Lord of Maidens v1.02  (Read 223420 times)

Re: Reimu II: Lord of Maidens v1.02
« Reply #540 on: May 05, 2014, 09:53:39 AM »
i meant for somebody to explain which gear is of what Touhou Char...like for example Nekomata Claw is for Chen,Dowsing Rod is for Nazrin and so on...I didn't figure out half the stuff of that,who does the Pendulum goes to, or Snake Trident is it for Nue or Meiling...

Well, you have to know Touhou to know which item are associated to which Charakter. Pendulum is a Nazrin item, Snake Trident is Nue.
Wasn't there a list of items somewhere? I can't check the touhou wiki page for LoM right now, I remember Pesco did something like that.

For the Rune Words: Only skills, though some skills are actual auras that you can activate when you have the runeword equipped.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #541 on: May 05, 2014, 10:13:42 AM »
Seems like you haven't discovered the wtfbbq of sockets yet. Class socketable items come with a plethora of skills for your whole class, 0 to 64 for each class and then one or two random magical affix.. which CAN roll one of the classes but obscenely rarely. I have a 69 Intelligence stat and +2 light radius on a level 49 Hakurei Sealing Ofuda to prove my case with. They come with % resists and + stats sometimes, these are the ones you want to put into your items. They make resistances for story mode somewhat redundant since I have +300 to +500 on some of mine, but side areas and other such end-game areas will wreck your face even with 85% resistance to that element. I would know. I've been there.

Although it's worth noting that Normal Act 2 is a nightmare for Hermits because they usually cannot get a decent amount of fire resist by that point, and Rin is one of the hardest bosses in the entire game [After maybe Tenshi with her Volcano that spawns directly under you and hitstuns you ad infinitm for a OHKO] even without the -100 weakness.

I read the documentation...you obviously did not understand what i asked...

i meant for somebody to explain which gear is of what Touhou Char...like for example Nekomata Claw is for Chen,Dowsing Rod is for Nazrin and so on...I didn't figure out half the stuff of that,who does the Pendulum goes to,or Snake Trident is it for Nue or Meiling...

Also any Auras On Equip on Runewords???Or are they all just Skills and Stats of other Chars???

You can figure out who it's for by sticking it in the cube and unlocking the '+X to Y stat' parts of the item. 9 times out of 10 the highest modifier will be what that item is designed to be for that character's core stat.

Note the only 'Core Tree' with it's own weapon is Yorihime. Reimu, Meiling, Minoriko, Mystia, Patchouli and Hina do not have a weapon.

Still; I'll make a list; note, between sockets and the fact that these items also give stats to other trees at random [Although the ones not locked out by the main specialization are more common, and core tree equips more often have + to all of the stats]

Also note that most [All?] classes will have no choice about at least one slot. For example, the only glove option for Mikos is the Sleeves [Other than basic]. This is most jarring with the Hunter who only gets one option for their main armor, which tends to give the largest bonuses.

Of course, you can easily use the equipment which gives the largest boosts to other characters, especially when you don't have other options. A Commander Outfit can quite easily give bonuses to, say, Unknown as well as Dowsing.

Miko-
Makai Scroll - Byakuren
Qiang - Shou
Simbilan - Remilia
Wind Gohei - Sanae
Lunarian Bow - Eirin

Detahced Sleeves - Reimu
Pariah Boots - Byakuren
Tiger Skin - Shou
Bloody Parasoul - Remilia
Galaxy Dress - Eirin
Miko Outfit - Sanae
Ying-Yang Orb - Reimu
Nurse Cap - Eirin

Fairy:
Oarfish Shawl - Iku
Hourai Sword - Mokou
Witch's Broom - Marisa
Melancholic Doll - Medicine
Silver Trident - Letty

Crescent Hat - Patchouli
Oarfish Hat - Iku
Immortal Boots - Mokou
Poison Dress - Medicine
Witch's Hat - Marisa
Winter Cape - Letty
Spellbook - Patchouli
Pheonix Fist - Mokou

Hunter:
Mochi Pounder - Tewi
Karakasa - Kogasa
Nekomata Claw - Chen
Dowsing Rod - Nazrin
Snake Trident - Nue

Gateguard Boots - Meiling
Rabbit's Foot - Tewi
Zettai Ryouikki - Nue
Tsukomogami Geta - Kogasa
Cat Paws - Chen
Commander Outfit - Nazrin
Dragon Cap - Meiling
Pendulum - Nazrin

Warlock:
Ghost Fan - Yuyuko
Grimoire - Alice
Corpse Shovel - Rin
Reaper Scythe - Komachi
Kursari-Gama - Yamame

Curse Dress - Hina
Ghost Hat - Yuyuko
Butterfly Fan - Yuyuko
Puppeteer Gloves - Alice
Furnace Gloves - Rin
Shinigami Sandals - Komachi
Spider Dress - Yamame
Curse Boots - Hina

Kensei
Katana - Youmu
Watermelon Sword - Cirno
Dao - Momiji
Lunarian Sword - Yorihime
Wand Sword - Flandre
Celestial Sword - Tenshi

Wakisashi - Youmu
Ice Wings - Cirno
Tengu Sheild - Momiji
Lunarian Boots - Yorihime
Lunarian Gloves - Yorihime
Crystal Wings - Flandre
Peach Hat - Tenshi
Keystone - Tenshi

Brawler
Guide Ring - Ichirin
Sake Gourd - Suika
Anchor - Murasa
Oni Fist - Yuugi
Throwing Knife - Sakuya

Sparrow Cap - Mystia
Sparrow Boots - Mystia
Nun Hood - Ichirin
Oni Chains - Suika
Sailor Outfit - Murasa
Sake Dish - Yuugi
Oni Geta - Yuugi
Maid Outfit - Sakuya

Hermit
Flower Parasoul - Yuuka
Autumn Leaf - Shizuhara
Kappa Pistol - Nitori
Tengu Fan - Aya
Control Rod - Utusho

Fruit Hat - Minoriko
Harvest Gloves - Minoriko
Flower Dress - Yuuka
Sunflower - Yuuka
Autumn Boots - Shizuhara
Kappa Suit - Nitori
Tokin - Aya
Solar Cape - Utusho

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

« Reply #542 on: May 05, 2014, 03:16:34 PM »
Thank you very much for information...that should be in the mods Doc for those of us who don't know jack about touhou...I have been unlocking items to see but sometimes other stats are higher than the Chars main stat,guess thats randomness...

how come you all think Rin is one of the hardest??? I was surprised by HER new abilities but not killed the first time i run into her,granted it was Eirin-Sanae Miko who got to her first so i knew for what to prepare the others,my Alice also got no problems with disposing of Rin...none still got to Tenshi thou since Sanae one shots all of my chars,my Alice was the closest to kill Sanae out of all who got to her for now...for now Sanae is the only Boss that actually killed any of my Chars,and the bosses in special dungeons since i had to see what is what in this mod so i got into some special areas a little bit to much early so was powned by my ignorance...

Also what skill is that that Patchoully uses,i noticed with different Chars she was shooting additional bolt aside the poison one i saw also Cold Bolt and Fire bolt,maybe she can even shoot out a Charged Bolt???

Also Pesco,the Unique Druid(Hermit) boots can be equipped by any Class,intentional???

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #543 on: May 05, 2014, 03:27:43 PM »
I'm sure those boots are for Hermits only. Maybe something wasn't set properly.

Patchoulli shoots her 5 element sign philosopher's stone. If it hits you you die. If it doesn't hit you, you almost die, most of the time.

The characters that you're not having a hard time against Rin with are characters that don't need to get close to her. Act1 fire merc could cheese through every boss because of the way the original Game of Life attack worked.

highzealot

• The Highly Zealous Let's Playing Wolf Lord
  • Suika and Russ: Ultimate Drinking Buddies
« Reply #544 on: May 05, 2014, 03:49:08 PM »
I hope nobody minds if I post this here but I've started a playthrough on YouTube using some sort of Eirin-Sanae build. Playlist

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #545 on: May 05, 2014, 05:06:14 PM »
Thank you very much for information...that should be in the mods Doc for those of us who don't know jack about touhou...I have been unlocking items to see but sometimes other stats are higher than the Chars main stat,guess thats randomness...

how come you all think Rin is one of the hardest??? I was surprised by HER new abilities but not killed the first time i run into her,granted it was Eirin-Sanae Miko who got to her first so i knew for what to prepare the others,my Alice also got no problems with disposing of Rin...none still got to Tenshi thou since Sanae one shots all of my chars,my Alice was the closest to kill Sanae out of all who got to her for now...for now Sanae is the only Boss that actually killed any of my Chars,and the bosses in special dungeons since i had to see what is what in this mod so i got into some special areas a little bit to much early so was powned by my ignorance...

Also what skill is that that Patchoully uses,i noticed with different Chars she was shooting additional bolt aside the poison one i saw also Cold Bolt and Fire bolt,maybe she can even shoot out a Charged Bolt???

Also Pesco,the Unique Druid(Hermit) boots can be equipped by any Class,intentional???

Rin is fast, teleports, pretty durable and spams mobs which can cause Fire Novas when struck and have a chance of dealing very high fire damage. They are nightmares for melee builds and for Hermits on Normal who start with -100 Fire resist and probobly do not have the items to fix this yet.

Sanae is the other of the 'Big three' annoying/cheap bosses in the main game. The other being Tenshi. We're not counting the optional area bosses/mobs. Worst part about the special areas? To get the real rewards you have to clear them on Hell mode. Things will oneshot you on Hell. Especially the ranged mobs or the 'Explodes on death' mobs.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

« Reply #546 on: May 06, 2014, 10:36:36 AM »
Killed Rin with Kogasa and Youmu for now out of melle bulds for now,as long as Fire Res is around 60 i have no probs on Normal,as i notice the recipes are allowing easy access to Res...

Is there ever going to be recipe to reduce Item Level Req Penalty you get for Crafting???And i didn't understand does crafting +Skill on Items comes with Item Level Req Penalty???

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #547 on: May 06, 2014, 10:56:42 AM »
Killed Rin with Kogasa and Youmu for now out of melle bulds for now,as long as Fire Res is around 60 i have no probs on Normal,as i notice the recipes are allowing easy access to Res...

Is there ever going to be recipe to reduce Item Level Req Penalty you get for Crafting???And i didn't understand does crafting +Skill on Items comes with Item Level Req Penalty???

Because a skill buff is a pretty big thing so it's a counterbalance.

I never get the stuff to get Fire Res on Act 1 Normal ~_~

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #548 on: May 06, 2014, 11:59:03 AM »
The simple elemental damage/res recipes are legit OP. All you need is just the base item and then you're set for until you find the item in the next tier.

« Reply #549 on: May 07, 2014, 01:40:19 PM »
Code: [Select]
Event: "Marisa stole the precious thing Rush"
Date: just an idea :V

What to do:
7/8 Players, within 2 hours, get as far as possible using a unique starting class.
With 8 players, one class can have 2 players.

Players:
Miko -
Fairy -
Hunter -
Kensei -
Warlock Dingsi -
Brawler -
Hermit -

Also: TeamSpeak

What do you think?  :derp:
Is it even possible to get to Act 5 within 2 hours?
We could make it with the power of friendship right?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 01:47:24 PM by Dorakyura »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #550 on: May 07, 2014, 01:59:19 PM »
We tend to spend too long not having a plan and it's a hassle to set up hosting.

« Reply #551 on: May 07, 2014, 02:17:57 PM »
Pesco

The skill Grudge Bow(Nue final skill) does not have a mana cost in skilldesc and no visible bonuses per level...what does it get per level???Also it seems to me that it is hitting more than once the same enemy...

Started writing explanations of skills that people unfamiliar with Touhou can understand,with hidden properties like for example Yorihime Auras give % max Res based on Slvl...Red Cloak,Blue Cloak gives %DR based on Slvl and so on...Roc Sign i just wrote Dragon Talon for example...when i finish would you be interested for me to post here that list???

« Reply #552 on: May 07, 2014, 02:21:10 PM »
We tend to spend too long not having a plan and it's a hassle to set up hosting.

I can host without proxy or hamachi and shit :)

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #553 on: May 07, 2014, 03:26:08 PM »
Started writing explanations of skills that people unfamiliar with Touhou can understand,with hidden properties like for example Yorihime Auras give % max Res based on Slvl...Red Cloak,Blue Cloak gives %DR based on Slvl and so on...Roc Sign i just wrote Dragon Talon for example...when i finish would you be interested for me to post here that list???

You're welcome to do so. There will be a magical day when I also get round to updating the info on the wiki. It should also be noted that the skills you gave examples for are simply renamed skills from the vanilla game. Naturally they do the same things and scale the same way as before.

The skill Grudge Bow(Nue final skill) does not have a mana cost in skilldesc and no visible bonuses per level...what does it get per level???Also it seems to me that it is hitting more than once the same enemy...

It gets more mana cost. And more damage that I forgot to set ever since I made the skill in version 0.43.

Yookie

• Blue flower
  • Green
« Reply #554 on: May 07, 2014, 03:45:24 PM »
Event: "Marisa stole the precious thing Rush"

I'd be in for that.
Is there something to prepare on my end for connecting when we get this going? Just so I can prepare in advance.
I'm also rather flexible in terms of time.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #555 on: May 09, 2014, 05:32:36 AM »
I've been running a few charcters, mostly a Nue for a while now and even went as far as looting my other saves. Here are some my own notes for what I'm thinking of adjusting.

I'm really happy with the bonus fragment crafting recipes. They can give you good gear all the way through the game because the output item level is based on your character level. The jewel crafting recipes should be tweaked a bit. The generic jewel crafting recipe (5 gems of the same quality) feels about right with the level of stuff it produces. The pure jewel crafting recipe (5 gems of the same type, 1 of each quality) produces jewels that very powerful but usually too high level to use right away. I would lower the output power so you can get action out of it immediately.

The 3 difficulties of the game give a rough separation of early, mid and late game. Early game is negligible in terms of balance because anyone can simply rush through it. My Nue cleared it with only the 1 base point in Lives and less than 650 hp the whole time. Mid and late game are where I want the advantages of the different builds to be most apparent. There are considerations to make here from the player side and the game side. I'll start with the game's influence first. Enemies scale up in damage, hp, resistances and abilities. Of these 4 factors, resistances play the biggest part in the difference between a player killing a monster with weapons or spells. I'm thinking of giving enemies a buff in their resistances so that caster builds will have a weaker late game while melee builds are relatively unaffected.

I'd like to move the game towards giving casters a strong early and mid game, then tapering off as they get into late game. The player side of the caster vs melee balance involves skillpoints, attributes and items. A well designed caster build tree should have spells that are good in specific situations. They force a player to be careful with what skills to invest in. If from my point above, I have more mobs that carry immunities, a caster is forced to skill up a backup spell. You get 141 skillpoints in the game and that's enough to max 5 skills. This typically allows you to max a build's core character skill, 2 skills in that tree and 2 skills elsewhere in the class. I feel this is fine as is. It is possible to be running around with a maxed skill at level 26 but this should carry its own disadvantage. You only have 1 answer, which at this stage of the game could be fine, and you're limited by mana cost. So a caster's attributes distribution should revolve around having enough points for equipping gear and putting the rest into Bombs for sustainable mana. A maxed out spell has peaked its base damage and you can only get more from the character stats on equipment. Casters and melees share the same limitation of what equipment are available and the size of the affix bonus. The only melee advantage here is that they have weapons which can scale based on their attributes. The attribute based scaling for weapons still seems a little weak. At the moment all tiers of weapons scale the same. If I want melees to be ultra strong in late game, I'm considering to let the weapon scaling snowball up for the weapon tiers.

Post any feedback you guys have. I've been juggling some ideas about skill remakes as well. If you have something that could make a character build more viable or interesting, I'm always open to suggestions.

Yookie

• Blue flower
  • Green
« Reply #556 on: May 09, 2014, 07:38:21 AM »
Something that definitely doesn't need to be buffed is the Eirin tree.

It has clear weaknesses, is kinda meh in the midgame where procs start to fall off and you not yet get the really good weapons but just rolls over everything once you do get your stuff together as long as it is not immune to physical, which stops you dead in your tracks as the Miko trees don't really give you any meaningful usable elemental damage. (Can't use Shou's, Remilia's and Byakuren's melee skills with a bow)
The only thing to get around the problem with physically immune/resistant enemies is to get something that either procs or lets you cast Wound Sign "Pain Flow" and stack Misfortune. But once you do get that you're basically done.

I'd even go so far as to say that some scalings of Eirin need to be nerfed. (As much as it pains me to say that, as it is hilarious to run around being some kind of demi-god)
I'm on Lunatic/players8 with 40something% lifesteal (thanks to Remi's tree, which also supplies me with attackrating), enough manadrain for sustain so nothing is able to kill me unless it oneshots (what nothing can really do thanks to "Mysterious Song") and even Yuyuko's physical immunity in PCB gets broken by my Pain Flow.
Combined with the utility that Mercury Sea brings and the fact that you can spam everything with minions once you get Remi's set gloves the whole class feels kind of broken. Certainly strong lategame but way over the top.

« Reply #557 on: May 09, 2014, 07:42:55 AM »
Cold dmg should scale better,for Sorc 8 points in Snow for 1% increase is low,if you gonna increase Res of monsters then Sorcs and other Casters will ALL be forced to use Hina Runeword for lowering Res of monsters???I had more wrote down,but on another PC since i got no Net connection on that one,and my Flash Drive died yesterday so can't transfer it for now...

Maybe a Solution,remove the 1/5 penalty Curses have when breaking Immunity and the problem is solved,you could actually break any Immune with enough Skills of Lower Res(forgot now how you named it)...

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #558 on: May 09, 2014, 11:11:32 AM »
Eirin's weapon has the highest base damage in the game. That's the only thing that should take a nerf for Eirin to be a bit more balanced.

The penalty for breaking immunities may be an engine limitation. I'll have to check but thanks for the reminder to factor that in when I tinker with the resistances.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #559 on: May 09, 2014, 11:37:52 AM »
Hmm, well I've played quite a lot of the trees; so:

Miko:
I think the Reimu tree as a core tree needs it's damage skills a little stronger. They can be solid magic damage skills that can be taken by the other trees freely. Needles in particular. [It is magic damage, right?] The scaleings just feel too low on it, especially when you factor in that two of the classes can't even use the Orb well, a third has the Parasoul, and aside from that the only reliable source of Border is the gloves, which don't give that much.

I dislike just how slow the ammo of Javelins and similar weapons regenerates, it breaks the game's pace, but that might not be something that can be changed.

Hungry Tiger and Vajira feel overshadowed by Shou's elemental skills, especially as both have somewhat long animation times since it animates every blow and such.

Not played Eirin

While I've not leveled a Sanae too high to see her Tornado skill, Day the Sea split feels a bit too weak.

Kensei:
Yorihime's tree falls off hard lategame

Rabies Bite is too good. [Blame procs]

Not played a Youmu but I don't think it's that strong from looking at it, she dosen't have much to deal with mobs aside from one of her skills, which is kinda like Vajira and is kinda bad due to the animation time. [I guess it's better with procs however]

Tenshi's Sword of Unletting Soil is neither clear about what the hitbox is or that useful.

Cirno suffers from the falloff all cold users do, but that's the trade for the C.C. Except since Cirno is melee, the C.C isn't that much of an issue. Although her charge attack scales well.

Flandre I've not played too much.

Warlock:
Yamame tree feels too weak until it's final skill. And then it's a one-trick pony.

Yuyuko's ressurections are bugged in the AI and just wander around most of the time, and her final skill is completely useless, not dealing anywhere near enough damage to ever justify using it. The degen is a tickle.

Fairy:
I find it strange that you claim you want casters to be 'strong early and mid' when Marisa, Patchouli, Letty and Medicine are all awful really early. [Especially Medicine] Iku is alright and Mokou is pretty good.

I dislike the fairy classes in general, although Letty's scaleing is a little too low, especially on her cold on-hit aura. That's an incentive to go melee, it should scale better.

Druid:
Nitori's tree feels very... 'eeeeh'. The core tree feels almost useless unless paired with Shizuhara or Aya for the damage aura, although I've not had a Hermit where I've been in the position to level the passive resist boost much.

Hunter:
I've not had a high level hunter because a lot of the trees are basically just 'run up to people and smack them around', which is pretty dull. [Except Tewi which is 'run in rings around a trap'] Chen's tree feels underwhelming, and Meiling's is weak until the lv 30 skill, and doesn't even provide good support. Also Roc Kick is outright worse than Rainbow Palm, probobly shouldn't be.
Kogasa tree is solid, and Nue's is alright.

Brawler:
Same problem it feels as the Hunter. The trees feel pretty similar to play overall, except Ichirin and Suika [And the Suika tree feels really weird]. Mystia tree is full of skills you probobly won't level, especially with all the other ways you get of stat-boosting and pumping your skill levels. Also many of the classes really suffer from the combination of butchered mana regeneration and a very low mana pool. Like Ichirin.

« Reply #560 on: May 09, 2014, 02:05:32 PM »
Utsuho first Skill does not gain anything from it's main Stat...

Chen's Shikigami Sign Pentgram something does not gain anything from it's main Stat even thou it is listed there that it should receive additional Dmg,checked by being naked and then stacking Wicca with no visible change to dmg...

Alice melle Dolls show different Dmg on Skill Panel and when on Right Click for casting,i think it is showing one less level Dmg of them...and the Caster Dolls need a serious BUFF,they barely do any Dmg even on p/1...

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #561 on: May 09, 2014, 02:11:52 PM »
Really? I had no issues with caster dolls from my Alice/Yuyuko build.

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
  • LaserMari is not difficult ~☆
« Reply #562 on: May 09, 2014, 07:53:59 PM »
I had a post. I was writing for over two hours, if not two and a half hours. ALJKFGAJKFAKHAGD FLIP TABLE RAGE QUIT :colonveeplusalpha:

Before I decide to re-write everything I just lost, I have one question I want to ask. Why are you making casters weak late-game?

I absolutely hate this website's lack of saving posts while you're writing them. I clicked preview and it logged me out automatically. Lost everything.

I cast mental evils upon the one who thought putting an auto-saver for text either wasn't needed or was a bad idea.

« Reply #563 on: May 09, 2014, 08:41:04 PM »
you should just type it in a simple txt file and then just paste it here,would save yourself from headache...I do that when i want to say a lot on random forums...

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
  • LaserMari is not difficult ~☆
« Reply #564 on: May 09, 2014, 08:52:41 PM »
Funny you say that considering I'm always the one that tells others that when using outdated communication programs that don't save your stuff when something bad happens. Like emails. I'm not used to things not automatically saving my current progress. This is the only forum I know of that does not save your posts, and I've been on quite a lot, old and new. Every forum I've been to that didn't have auto-save has it now. Except this one. There's no reason for this forum to be outdated software.

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #565 on: May 09, 2014, 11:57:42 PM »
 Wrong thread to complain about that.
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

« Reply #566 on: May 11, 2014, 07:51:19 AM »
Pesco What happened to Death Sentry???that was my favorite Assassin Skill...

Terrabreak

• The worst thing that can happen is we all die~
  • The power of science!
« Reply #567 on: May 25, 2014, 08:17:48 AM »
Someone else having problem with the last patch and Plugy? It just crashes everytime I select a character.
If I use the back-up patch again it works without problems but as soon as I replace it with the new one the crashes to no end.
:/

EDIT: It also randomly crashes while playing without Plugy (This never happened with the older patch either)

EDIT2: Holy moly... that guy up there sure didnt lie about the infinite potions, tried to play through SA and they were never ending. Also...SA mobs drops A LOT of fragments and pieces (power, grace, etc.) but they dont seem to drop any of the SA sets, maybe Im just unlucky but in EoSD the sets rained just like the potions do here :/
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 10:09:01 AM by Terabureika »
Never forget.... those good old times~

« Reply #568 on: June 08, 2014, 11:35:03 AM »
Totally new to the game, barely beat act two on normal. like the mod, and just skimmed through the forum for the development process (skimmed anyway) and read the 1.0 + notes... don't really have much to say that hasn't been commented on already at the moment but hope to get more interesting things as I play more! ... and to not annoy everyone too bad

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #569 on: June 11, 2014, 03:48:33 PM »
Every time a post is made here, I am obligated to play a bit of LoM.