Author Topic: Reimu II: Lord of Maidens v1.02  (Read 223398 times)

Re: Reimu II: Lord of Maidens v1.02
« Reply #510 on: March 09, 2014, 11:08:51 PM »
Mana is not the issue to cast it :), I have 2391 Mana (139 bombs)
Man you have a lot of hp, 329 Lives but only 3508 HP :(

What I wonder is, "Butterfly Dream Pill" (+attack and movementspeed, on a second weapon with "E I Ri N") does increase my Graze by 100%, with that active I have 731. Though I have no idea what graze increases anyway, I still have horrible defense (4201 with my yellow chest, but I have another chest that give 768% item find, with that I have only 2030 :V, but who needs armor when you cannot be killed)

I found a weird blue item, it's called "Mirror World Deck"
what is that  ???

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
  • LaserMari is not difficult ~☆
« Reply #511 on: March 09, 2014, 11:16:35 PM »
I think I'm a bit more tanky. Even with ~200 lives I manage to have 6.8K HP now. But I'm a Kensei. Also I have like 7,000 base defense before the Missing Power proc [Although a lot of this comes from a Cirno skill], and I can cast +88% Resist All on myself.

Defense doesn't do anything to spells however, which the rabbit explosions are.

I guess you need to explode all the ones around you then get your corpse again :V
Yeah, Mokou's a Fairy, so she only gets the same life as a normal sorc did in vanilla.. meaning that is a LOT of life for a sorc, though my MP suffers dramatically. Wasn't it like 3 mana per point but 1 hp per point? Some ratio like that. I need to gain more resist all, but I'm not sure of all the skills I can get on items to buff my maximum resists without resorting to high-tier runes. The only one I know of offhand is Letty, whom gives max cold, and that really doesn't help when the rabbits all do massive amounts of every other element. Do you have a suggestion of skill that gives max resist? I have enough all resist, just need to raise my maximum.

And.. if I die, I lose Open Universe for my MP regen, a metric ton of skill points, my ability to have Phoenix's Tail up 100%, a majority of my poison damage, drops my defense to a mere 533, and I get -70 all resist (exception of +20 cold)
There's.. no way I'm getting my body back like that. They would oneshot me.

I have no idea what graze increases anyway
It mainly increases accuracy and gives some core defense. Some characters use it as a 'main' stat to get a slight damage increase. (or, supposed to be) I know Sakuya gets this.

I found a weird blue item, it's called "Mirror World Deck"
what is that  ???
I've got a couple of those too. Not sure what they are, but since they have the key sound, I'm assuming it's possibly for the Pandemonium events. I don't expect anything but an amusing and snarky reply from Pesco about this while proceeding to not actually answer. He does tend to like us finding out stuff for ourselves, but ain't like I haven't been wrong before. We'll see.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #512 on: March 09, 2014, 11:20:35 PM »
There's.. no way I'm getting my body back like that. They would oneshot me.

That's why you kill everything around and die to the resultant deathsplosions. You can't be killed getting your body if everything around it died.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 11:36:13 AM by Raikaria »

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #513 on: March 10, 2014, 02:06:15 AM »
Mirror World Deck, Blurry Photo and DenLiner Ticket are keys for the Pandemonium side areas that you can clear for the keys to Ten Desires.

Yookie

• Blue flower
  • Green
« Reply #514 on: April 03, 2014, 12:11:51 PM »
So, set-items. The EoSD and PCB ones drop really often but I have yet to see one from the other games. Are their rates that low or am I just doing something wrong?

Also, is the attackspeed-cap still intact? It was at 3.5 attacks per second in the original and with an Eirin-Miko you do get quite a lot via drug abuse.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 07:52:06 PM by Yookie »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #515 on: April 03, 2014, 12:14:33 PM »
The cap on speeds is still there as it's an engine limitation.

Set item drop rates may be something I'm doing wrong, not you.

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
« Reply #516 on: April 04, 2014, 03:42:07 AM »
So.. I decided to pick this up again today after not having much else to do. My complete and utter crap luck with RNG in other games for the past week or so didn't help.

On the topic of drops in side areas, I think you should lower the batshit amount of stuff dropped in Imperishable Night. Not that it isn't appreciated, but I had to literally wait until the timer expired on potions to disappear to find anything I wanted that was blue or better.. You don't have to increase the quality of anything or change the drops, just.. the amount of potions. My god. The potions. I know it's not only potions, it's all drops overall there, but my opinion stands. Kill it with fire. ..ok maybe don't kill it with fire.. Just burn it a bit so it knows to back off. :V I feel the same way about Danmaku Archers, too. I do realize D2 has a limit on the number of item names you can see when pressing alt, but is the only way to get around this really just lowering the amount of items dropped? That seems kind of counter-productive.

1. I probably spent 7 or 8 times rerolling IN after dying as soon as I went inside using Sakuya of all characters, so it does seem like the second hardest side area I've done.  (she kills most things in 1-4 attacks, barring Physical Immune)
2. ..something about dying a lot. Then me vs Wriggle happened and I died more than the previous amount just from her. Was doing so good, nearly got to Mystia, but a swarm of enemies in the doorway rushed me before I had a chance to notice.. GFG RQ. ;~;
3. Dem rabbit explosions. Maybe leave the several layer highly-damaging elemental novas on the longer ranged / slower moving enemies.. rather than the faster in-your-damn-face-when-you-kill-me enemies. It's only punishing in comparison to the other side areas. Not fun.
4. I hate that I can't see through some walls.. makes it impossible to even see if those damn things are in front of your face before it's too late. aghh. (I don't expect any possible changes whatsoever to this, though)
5. Hardest side area I've played is PoFV cuz dem infinite spam-spawning minions on some enemies. You gotta do somethin about that. I don't mind the summoning, but jesus. From 1 enemy to 0fps and a full screen of baddies in less than a second? ffffff..

I'm.. sure I had something else to go on, but after re-reading this post, I realize I've already posted about a lot of this before, and re-writing this made me forget everything that I was thinking about. I'm too tired to care, so I'll leave it at that.

Edit : Switched stuff around cuz it sounded stupid the way I had it.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 03:46:55 AM by Bgrmystr2 »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #517 on: April 04, 2014, 12:22:31 PM »
Only one kind of potion will drop in IN from now on: Eirin's Shady Drugs?. These potions will have random effects on you, maybe permanent, maybe temporary, maybe I won't even know myself.

It's all Bgrmystr2's fault :V

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
« Reply #518 on: April 04, 2014, 03:36:09 PM »
Only one kind of potion will drop in IN from now on: Eirin's Shady Drugs?. These potions will have random effects on you, maybe permanent, maybe temporary, maybe I won't even know myself.
Hahahahaha It's a bit late for April Fools. :V Though, I appreciate your acknowledgement.
It's all Bgrmystr2's fault :V
"I proudly take this blame. I did this. Come at me bros."

Those templates are still forbidden. xD shhhhh

« Reply #519 on: April 07, 2014, 12:26:45 PM »
Where was the IM entrance? I can't find it.

I've beaten TH6,7,9 (I'm sure I killed all bosses, I hate Reimu btw) and 10, can't find IM and I have to search for SA. I know where to find UFO, though. Is there more available?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #520 on: April 07, 2014, 01:25:03 PM »
You mean IN, right. It's literally opposite UFO.

There's also MoF, although good luck getting past Shizuhara,

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

« Reply #521 on: April 07, 2014, 03:41:37 PM »
Imperishable Might  :D

thanks, I didn't check Act 3 yet.

I did MoF (in first region of Act 2), only hard part was Momiji with her Physical Immune dogs and rabies damage (literal 500 damage per second)
But you can 1v1 momiji and move on.

Will try IN and UFO later, have to take a break from dying to (Dark Souls 2 Spoiler)
Spoiler:
the Ancient Dragon Boss, fucking firebreath
so I can move on to NG+

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #522 on: April 07, 2014, 11:21:12 PM »
._. how did tyou get past Shizuhara and her army of spine shooters?

« Reply #523 on: April 08, 2014, 07:46:29 AM »
._. how did tyou get past Shizuhara and her army of spine shooters?
because this :)
Just found a ring, can't die anymore
please fix

though I still die when getting poisoned or stunlocked or both
and it needs 1k mana to cast. Manaburn will suck you dry :) but still, it's pretty OP, I don't care about exploding shanghais anymore :)

Yookie

• Blue flower
  • Green
« Reply #524 on: April 08, 2014, 11:19:18 AM »
Pesco mentioned it somewhere earlier in this thread but Eirin-Miko (+Remi for attack rating and lifesteal) is really kinda strong once you get some good equipment.
Especially if you have the Remilia set-gloves and just spawn your own minions out of the enemies'. :V
The only weakness would be the inability to access proper elemental damage since every weapon skill outside of your own is unusable with bows so you're stuck with almost only physical damage, but that can be mitigated with a "Pain Flow" proc and Misfortune stacking.

But something else:

I don't get a Badass Aura with the ring. :<
I also have a polished Gungnir that has a neat visual effect if I get hit so I assume the Tourniquet does something as well but I have yet to find out.
(I won't delve deeper into the matter that is "Amra's Waifu". :V)

I've finally gathered enough Misfortune to break Yuyu's physical immunity on Phantasm. wow
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 05:26:25 AM by Yookie »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #525 on: April 08, 2014, 11:32:24 AM »
I can't even remember what effect it does. Most of them do nothing though.

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
« Reply #526 on: April 08, 2014, 02:40:56 PM »
So out of a complete lack of reasoning to why I did this.. I made Alice. I've only gotten to 24, but Alice skills + Boots of Travel = Skelemancer + Enigma. (the basic idea anyway) Good stuff. Shoe sacrifice though.. ehhh D;

Shanghai seems pretty powerful at level 10, and does quite a bit of damage to bosses even on /players 8. 136 Dolls stat may have something to do with it, though.
Hourai on the other hand is pretty lackluster at best, level 9, has slightly less hitpoints and defense, which.. I dunno. I'm tempted to ask for less defense than they have now but similar hitpoints to Shanghai. They are both skeletons, after all.

The other thing on Hourai is the magic attack does very little to no damage whatsoever. it would take probably 15-20 poison Hourai hitting something to equal one strike of Shanghai. If that. The others, I can't really tell, but even with every element on the field, they tickled it while my little archer girl did all the damage. That and the fact that Shanghai does even more damage than she does. There's a bit of a problem here.

One thing I'd like to ask is that.. why are they still skeletons?
If I may, has anyone asked for the summons to be the knights from Act 4 like they are in PCB? You shouldn't need the melee/mage fusion though. Not sure your thoughts on that one, but I dun wanna make too much work for you. :derp:

On topic thoughts :
Why not have the effect of Tal Rasha's set in Vanilla D2 for the Level 1 Badass Aura ring? Throw the ring on, does nothing but makes you look awesome. Seems legit. :V
http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/images/7/73/Tal_Rasha%27s_Wrappings.jpg
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 03:04:27 PM by Pesco »

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #527 on: April 08, 2014, 02:48:28 PM »
because this :)
though I still die when getting poisoned or stunlocked or both
and it needs 1k mana to cast. Manaburn will suck you dry :) but still, it's pretty OP, I don't care about exploding shanghais anymore :)

But-but-but I still died using Qi of Oni!

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #528 on: April 08, 2014, 03:04:02 PM »
One thing I'd like to ask is that.. why are they still skeletons?
If I may, has anyone asked for the summons to be the knights from Act 4 like they are in PCB? You shouldn't need the melee/mage fusion though. Not sure your thoughts on that one, but I dun wanna make too much work for you. :derp:

I tried and they turned up with no heads or arms.

No hotlinking pls.

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
« Reply #529 on: April 09, 2014, 03:56:07 PM »
I tried and they turned up with no heads or arms.
:ohdear: um..  Hmm..
Have you tried using the "reanimate as *monster*" function? I'm not quite sure how that one works, but I was thinking that you could mad science something that explodes the body and then casts 100% to reanimate. Don't know if the reanimate function includes the black-ish color palette or whatnot. Just tryin to help :<

No hotlinking pls.
Fair enough. Is there a reason for this? ;o other images get posted all the time.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #530 on: April 09, 2014, 04:04:44 PM »
Reanimates are a thing you can do to a monster once it dies. Summons just appear out of the air so I can't cause them to exist from the go as reanimates.

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #531 on: April 09, 2014, 05:26:19 PM »
Spider Waifu is best waifu.
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

« Reply #532 on: April 14, 2014, 09:29:20 AM »
But-but-but I still died using Qi of Oni!

So you say it is not overpowered? :ohdear: Better not nerf it then  :V.
I'm not sure how much it really does since I have 65% Blockchance (Chen Claw Mastery) and something% dodge change (LVL 25 Nitori skill on another ring). Though I never see my hp bar move, while it is still active (except when I'm poisoned)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #533 on: April 14, 2014, 09:43:07 AM »
I never said it wasn't OP if you get it on a fairy or something that actually has a mana pool large enough to cast it. But I play a Kensei. And the movespeed downside is pretty big on that class.

That and I still somehow died while supposedly 'invulnerable'.

« Reply #534 on: April 14, 2014, 09:53:58 AM »
I never said it wasn't OP if you get it on a fairy or something that actually has a mana pool large enough to cast it. But I play a Kensei. And the movespeed downside is pretty big on that class.

That and I still somehow died while supposedly 'invulnerable'.

well, as I said, Poisen can kill you :), as Chen the 40% Movement Speed slow is nothing, I have max movement speed thanks to Eirin's Drug (E I RI N Runeword 4tw) anyway :V

« Reply #535 on: April 21, 2014, 06:55:16 AM »
Yo...new guy here...registered just to say...

Thank You Pesco and Co...this is one of the better mods out there...

Okay now...I have to say i am surprised you didn't ask Onyx to host your mod on Phrozen Keep,also how come you did not ask Selt Samuel for a D2SE version of your mod,D2SE is very simple and would make it very Uses Friendly...If you don't know what that is I'll provide a link...

Now...Playing 1.02 on 1.13c...Made a mass of Chars and was testing them on Normal...Sanae OneShots ALL of em...
Some Bugs I found
Cows in First City and in the Wilderness are named An Evil Force,Cows like in Cows not HellBovines...didn't check beyond that...
Karakasa gives bonus dmg ONLY with points in Graze,as a Two hander it really should also give bonus dmg from Power too,and up it's speed at least for 10% Base so that it is actually viable to use...
Two Handers should get Double the Stat Bonus One Handers get so that you actually don't lose out on Stats just cuz you don't use a Shield...
Two Handed weapons should get a Passive bonus to Dodge/Avoid/Evade since you lose out on Defence and Blocking and basically anything that swings your way will hit you...like in Eastern Sun Mod for 1.10...
Human Miko's Freezing Arrow should also get a Dmg% Bonus from it's Stat,not just Freeze Lenght increase...

Had some others,nothing game breaking,but can't remmember now...since i mostly play Assassin(Hunter) and Amazon (Miko) these are the first...will be coming here for a while to let you know what i found...also as I don't know jack about Touhou maybe you could really consider adding some more descriptions to the doc since it took me a while to figure out the basic stuff...and there is probably an entire bunch of people playing your mod and who also have no idea what they are actually doing...

Thanks again for a wonderfull mod and i hope you improve on it further...

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #536 on: April 21, 2014, 12:40:27 PM »
I've dropped mentions of my mod at PK on both the forums and irc. My mod is too niche for most D2 players and was really just intended for people that know Touhou in some capacity. While it is complete in terms of the main modding goals, there's still a lot of stuff that still needs fixing or cleaning up. Increased exposure is nice but I don't have as much time for working on this as I did before. Thanks for the feedback and it will always be here for me to refer back to when I find the time to work on the mod some more.

« Reply #537 on: April 21, 2014, 01:02:43 PM »
Fair Enough...

will drop by to give feedback once i get to know the mod better...

How about the Two handed D/A/E Passive??? would give more playing options than One Hander + Shield...

Edit: Kansei appears like he got nothing equipped when you put a Wakizashi in Shield Slot...I think blocking works even thou visually he got no shield...

Edit 2: Merc Mercury Sea got the same problem Vanilla Cold Merc had with the Range of her Cold Arrow,mainly Fire Merc is taking monsters out off screen while Cold Mercs MS only reaches half a screen...
Also noticed that most of your new shield replacements appear to be invisible once equipped by char,by that i mean Char appears like he got no Shield,i can see them just fine in my inventory...

Edit 3: Any tips on Runewords with Proc Chances???for Mercs if possible??? Also i would like to ask for anybody to explain to me which gear pieces are for which Touhou Char as i don't know that and it would help out if I knew what should i be crafting for my chars...

Made 6 Chars of each Class,each specializing in one tree and using two other for support,in support trees i mainly got 1 point wonders...most of them cruise with no problems but man,Assassins Magic Resist Penalty and Druids Fire penalty HURT a LOT...makes for a challenging gameplay thou...
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 08:00:05 AM by Lucifer666 »

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
« Reply #538 on: May 05, 2014, 06:23:10 AM »
Edit 2: Merc Mercury Sea got the same problem Vanilla Cold Merc had with the Range of her Cold Arrow,mainly Fire Merc is taking monsters out off screen while Cold Mercs MS only reaches half a screen...
I dunno if the range of cold arrow is intentionally shorter, but it wouldn't matter considering they're both long enough range and should be used when your character is a melee type. Plus, cold freezes so it's godly useful even lategame. The act 1 merc can't tank anything, though, poor thing.

Also noticed that most of your new shield replacements appear to be invisible once equipped by char,by that i mean Char appears like he got no Shield,i can see them just fine in my inventory...
I think this one's intentional. My Remilia has no shield when she equips her set item, but does when wearing other shields. I'm tempted to think some shields being invisible are intentional, at least in some way.

Edit 3: Any tips on Runewords with Proc Chances???for Mercs if possible???
Can't really say much about runewords since I haven't done a single one. I tried once before I knew they weren't able to be used on the class-specific items on the character the rune word belonged to. (IE, can't use Marisa rune word on broom) I haven't been looking for builds that do this, but imagine I may have to soon since going as a single tree as that character is a very very difficult road lategame, and requires a lot of specific support from items.

Also i would like to ask for anybody to explain to me which gear pieces are for which Touhou Char as i don't know that and it would help out if I knew what should i be crafting for my chars...
This one made me laugh. I'm guessing you haven't read the documentation at all. It goes into depth about quite a lot of details you wouldn't expect. I know this because I was in your shoes once and was told the same thing. If you still have questions (and you probably will), then you can come back, since the documentation explains much better than I do sometimes, and other times... I can't make heads or tails of it.

Made 6 Chars of each Class,each specializing in one tree and using two other for support,in support trees i mainly got 1 point wonders...most of them cruise with no problems but man,Assassins Magic Resist Penalty and Druids Fire penalty HURT a LOT...makes for a challenging gameplay thou...
Seems like you haven't discovered the wtfbbq of sockets yet. Class socketable items come with a plethora of skills for your whole class, 0 to 64 for each class and then one or two random magical affix.. which CAN roll one of the classes but obscenely rarely. I have a 69 Intelligence stat and +2 light radius on a level 49 Hakurei Sealing Ofuda to prove my case with. They come with % resists and + stats sometimes, these are the ones you want to put into your items. They make resistances for story mode somewhat redundant since I have +300 to +500 on some of mine, but side areas and other such end-game areas will wreck your face even with 85% resistance to that element. I would know. I've been there.

Jewels aren't as useful as those in my opinion for socketing into items, but they do add sockets using cube recipes based on the tier of the item. Again you can find that in the documentation. I've used a rune for inability to be frozen, but don't see much of anything jewels bring to the table. They have indestructible should you want that on some item.. but indestructible isn't really useful endgame anyway.

Personally, I think jewels would be better if they had up to +10 to 15 or so of skill instead of up to +24 stats they give. I feel they'd be too powerful any higher than 15. Simply because they're currently +stat instead of +skill, they're really not all that powerful as they're cracked up to be. I'd like them to be viable for late game builds which players throw several points into their main character skill. It would give equal and/or more than the class-specific items for one skill but no others, and have three magical affixes instead of two. You're trading ALL class skill bonuses for a much larger bonus for only one. It opens more doors, gives more decisions, and makes jewels more viable late gam- wait, Pesco are you listening? Where are you going! Don't leave me!.. ;~;

- Also, I realize that derp, I find a lot of potions in Imperishable Night? Where Eirin goddamn Yagokoro is? The medical genius pharmacist? Oh why do I find so many potions there? REASONS UNKNOWN. :derp:
- Having 'treasure' appear more often in UFO is pretty lulzy considering.
- I don't know / understand if there's any significance to fragments and Peices added to SA, but I'm ok with it. Is there a reason for this, or just because?
- Why is it that I still find Remilia's, Sakuya's, and other character's sets inside of PCB? I think your drop table for sets is.. a bit broken at the moment.
- I was tempted to suggest something with what you did to Remilia's set bonus for the reanimation of the SDM cast, but realize this is still reanimation, and not summon on whim.. Sorry Alice, I tried :ohdear:

Edit'd because Engrish and.. something else that I can't remember the word for. That thing.
Edit 2 : CLARITY that's what it was. Edit'd for clarity. Yeah. Ok I'm good now.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 06:35:19 AM by Bgrmystr2 »

« Reply #539 on: May 05, 2014, 08:03:25 AM »
I read the documentation...you obviously did not understand what i asked...

i meant for somebody to explain which gear is of what Touhou Char...like for example Nekomata Claw is for Chen,Dowsing Rod is for Nazrin and so on...I didn't figure out half the stuff of that,who does the Pendulum goes to,or Snake Trident is it for Nue or Meiling...

Also any Auras On Equip on Runewords???Or are they all just Skills and Stats of other Chars???