Author Topic: 8th [Annual] Touhou Popularity Poll! (Results included!)  (Read 97621 times)

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
8th [Annual] Touhou Popularity Poll! (Results included!)
« on: February 12, 2011, 05:42:45 AM »
8th Touhou Series Popularity Contest!
or something
New! Exciting! Results!
Or you could y'know just look at the lists yourselves but it's much more convenient to have this stuff down for archival reasons
Character Results
Music Results
Voter Statistics

That's right! It's been just over a year since the last one, and now it's time for you to once again, cast votes like the addicts you all are. For reference, Here's the thread for the 7th TPP, and here are the results of said poll. Do not post in these linked threads. They are inactive.

You're more than welcome to share what you voted for, or what you intend to vote for. You're also welcome to compare, contrast and identify trends of the fluctuations in the popularity (or lack thereof) various characters and pieces of music. Do keep in mind that there will be people in Japan looking at this thread, and comments may leak over to the other side (often to hilarious extents). Just something to take note of, is all.

Voting will most likely be the same as last year's poll, with the exception of the addition of various games (Double Spoiler and Fairy Wars come to mind). Of course, you'll also be going here instead. Refer to the OP of the 7th TPP thread for general instructions (or until I get a look at the site when the voting commences).

Voting starts at 00:00 (Midnight) Saturday going into Sunday (13th) and ends at 24:00 Saturday (19th)
Alternatively, read the above as starting at 00:01 Sunday 13th Feb. and ending at 11:59 Saturday 19th Feb.

Please refer to this site for the amount of time you have left, or when voting starts, or whatever

As usual, the voting is separated into three categories (and they will be in this order on the site):
  • Character Class - Where you vote on your (maximum of) 5 most favorite characters. 2 points for the "first", and one for the other four.
  • Music Class - Where you vote on your (maximum of) 7 most favorite songs.
  • Voter Questionnaire - Where you well, answer questions. This one deals with the games (what you 1cc'd - 1 credit cleared), written works and things of that sort. How you got introduced, what do you like and yeah the list goes on.

Here is a list of the characters and songs that you can vote for. Anything marked "New" are items that have been added on since the previous poll. The list at the bottom is a list of the arrangement tracks.

(I'mma be lazy and copy-paste things from the previous thread, [again] credits to the Nameless Poosh Fairy. Of course, I'm not that lazy and will double-check it for consistency and make a few slight corrections [where appropriate]). Corrections would be most appreciated!

General

Q. Why 'Touhou Series' and not 'Touhou Project'?
A. The 1st is the convention. [so "they" (being the hosts of this) basically stuck with the name 'Touhou Series' after the first voting]

Q. Can I vote from my cell phone?
A. Voting from your phone is not recommended, as the voting screen may cause a low memory error or other errors to occur on your phone.
Please vote from a different location, such as a net cafe or a friend's PC, instead.

Q. Do I need to fill out the comment field?
A. Filling out the comment field isn't necessary.

Q. I don't have 5 characters (or 7 songs) that I want to vote for.
A. Vote for as many characters (or songs) as you would like, then leave the others unselected.

Q. Can I use pictures I've drawn on Pixiv, etc. as publicity images as well?
A. Publicity is welcome.

Q. Can people outside Japan vote?
A. Yes.

Q. Regarding the voter survey questions on game clear status, aren't frame drop rates going to be included?
A. There are no plans to gather data that strictly.

Q. Will it be okay if I vote from the same computer as my siblings, etc.?
A. While it's impossible to say with 100% certainty that your votes won't be mistakenly judged to be duplicate votes, if you include the voting reason in the comment, it should be fine.

Q. I have no choice but to vote using a free e-mail address; will it be all right if I fill out the comment field properly?
A. As long as it's not a duplicate vote, there won't be any problem.

Q. Will the "highly favored vote" mechanism be introduced in the music section?
A. It will not be introduced.

Q. What is the maximum number of characters allowed for comments at voting time?
A. 200 full-width characters.

Character Class

Q. Can I vote for Lily Black?
A. She is included in the "Lily White" option. (NB: Confirmed by ZUN that Lily White and Lily Black are the same via comment)

Q. Will Rin Satsuki be included in the list of votable characters?
A. As a character which does not officially exist, she will not be included.

Q. Can I vote for Seihou characters/Uwabami Breakers characters/ZUN?
A. As they are not characters that have appeared in Touhou [works], they will not be included.

Q. The Story of Eastern Wonderland Stage 1 and 3 midbosses are inanimate objects, so I can understand why they're not included,
but can't I vote for other PC-98 midbosses?
A. Considering that they have no proper names and are very poorly known, we have decided not to include them.

Q.雑魚妖精について、メイド妖精等に個別枠を設けてもらえませんでしょうか?(1/12追加)
A.固有名詞の無いキャラに関しては、種族毎に同一枠とさせて頂きます。
  (以下1/31追記) 
A.固有名詞の無いキャラに個別枠を作ることができない理由は、もし個体識別が出来ないキャラに個別枠を認めてしまった場合、
  その定義が公式のものでないため、際限なく項目を増やすことが可能となり、収拾がつかなくなってしまうためです。
(looks like they're still discussing this, for the record, it seems to be discussing fairy maids and the other... lesser known characters)

Q. Why not add Nameless Tengu (a.k.a. Lord Tengu by a lot of people >___>;) and Ibara Kasen? (2nd Feb. added)
A. They have been added to the poll.

Music Class

Q. How will votes for arrangements of original songs appearing on the music CDs be handled?
A. Arrangements will be displayed as separate items on the voting screen, but votes for the arrangements and their original songs will be counted together during vote totaling. Please vote for the arrangement you like the most.
(You cannot vote for both the original song and the arrangement.)

Q. How will "Love-Colored Magic" and "Love-Colored Master Spark" be handled?
A. Please refer to the table of arrangements with different names which will be counted together with their original songs.

Q. Aren't "Bloom Nobly, Ink-Black Cherry Blossoms ~ Border of Life" and "Border of Life" different arrangements of the same song?
A. In this poll, they are treated as different songs.

Q. Why isn't the Double Spoiler All Clear song able to be voted?
A. It has been added to the table of arrangements with different names which will be counted together with their original songs.

Other

Q. Are there any plans to include the spell card poll?
A. It will not be implemented this time.

Questions asked previously but not on the page
(these questions may or may not apply to the current poll, but better safe than sorry)

Q. Can I vote for the sunflower fairy?
A. It is included in the "Fairy" option.

Q. What about yin-yang orbs, point items, power items, or the ice on stage 2?
A. Inanimate objects which gained popularity through secondary works will not be included, with the exception of Alice's dolls.

Q. Can't I vote for yukkuris?
A. Get out.

Q. Even if he is a male character, Unzan appears in the actual games, so shouldn't he be in the UFO category?
A. This has been corrected. (Based on his appearances, he will be treated as a primary character.)

Q. Will it be possible to vote for "Init" (the ZunSoft logo song) from Lotus Land Story and Mystic Square?
A. This will not be included.

Q. Will "A Huge Shadow and a Tiny Conclusion" from the CD release of the Hisoutensoku OST be added as a voting option?
A. This has been updated.

Q. "Illusionary Sputnik Night" was left off of the list of arrangements which will be counted together.
Q. Will votes for the Mountain of Faith "Faith is for the Transient People" and its Hisoutensoku arrangement be counted together?
A. All songs with the same name will be counted together during vote totaling. The table below is only for arrangements with a different name from the original song.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 08:07:36 AM by LHCling »
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
Re: 8th [Annual] Touhou Popularity Poll!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 05:43:25 AM »
Also stealing this post just in case. There is approximately 9 hours and 15 minutes until the poll opens as of this post.

Open. While I was asleep no less.

Anyway! Yes, it's exactly the same format as before.

Voter Questionnaire
(again, corrections / additions would be helpful. oh and credits to TranceHime for providing a quick confirmation for something ... and of course that other nameless fairy of poosh)

1. Gender and Age?
  • Male / Female (in that order in the drop-down)
  • Less than 10, 11-60 (individual), older than 60

2. Games that you've played (in order from EoSD onwards, includes the fighters, so make sure you know your games!)

3. Which games have you "No Continue Cleared" (1cc, ALL CLEAR, etc.) (and the difficulty)?

MoF: [main game; non-clear on any difficulty, E, N, H, L] - [extra; non-clear, clear] Bug usage not counted
SA:  [main game; non-clear on any difficulty, E, N, H, L] - [extra; non-clear, clear]
UFO: [main game; non-clear on any difficulty, E, N, H, L] - [extra; non-clear, clear]
DS:  [Aya; Less than 5 scenes, less than 15, etc. ... , (all) 108 scenes cleared] - [Hatate; same as Aya except 99]
FW:  [main game; non-clear on any difficulty, E, N, H, L] - [extra; non-clear, clear] Any Route accepted

4. Rate the following games (scale 1-5; 1 being lowest)
Double Spoiler
Fairy Wars

5. How were you introduced to the series?
Through a friend
Through a private site/blog
Found it while looking for a fun STG
Found it through IaMP/SWR because I like fighting games
Saw it on YouTube/Nicovideo
Through Pixiv and other illustration uploading sites
Found it through a magazine article/serial (or TV)
Learned from the official works
An artist I like drew some Touhou fanart, or a writer wrote some Touhou fanfic and I liked it (has to be one of these  >_>;)
Discovered it through a Touhou doujin game/secondary work
Saw an interesting character and found out she was from Touhou when looking her up
Heard a music CD (original or arrangements)
Ran into it at Comiket
Ran into it at a doujin shop
Happened to see it online somewhere

6. Select your three favorite works (in that order)

7. How much do you spend on Touhou works in a year? Exclude circle (maintaining) costs, travel expenses and the like.
Up to 1k 円 (yen) - this is a approximately equal to $10 USD; for a more specific count, use a currency converter
Up to 5k 円
Up to 10k 円
etc.
Up to 1m 円
Greater than 1m 円 [!?!?]
[also figured out how to "translate" this effectively. A ha. A ha.

8. Are you subscribed to any of the following magazines, or do you own any of the following publications?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 09:52:43 AM by BLTling »
<>

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
  • If you're alive, you can always keep moving.
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 05:30:05 PM »
Characters
1. Utsuho Reiuji
2. Youmu Konpaku
3. Kogasa Tatara
4. Reimu Hakurei
5. Marisa Kirisame

Music (save for #1, order is arbitrary)
1. Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion
2. A Maiden's Illusionary Funeral ~ Necro-Fantasy
3. Beware the Umbrella Left There Forever
4. Lullaby of Deserted Hell
5. Magus Night
6. Year-Round Absorbed Curiosity
7. Sky of Scarlet Perception
"Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of thinking." - Carl Sagan

NEW AND IMPROVED YOUTUBE, now with 60 fps Touhou videos! Latest video update: WBaWC Lunatic/Extra no-miss no-bomb no-Roars no-Spirit-Strikes compilation.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 06:09:46 PM »
Septette will most likely keep #1 spot again. I am though wondering if Cosmic Mind will go down or up. As Border of Life was #2 and Cosmic Mind entered the list as #3.

Awesome post by the way Baity, good work. The Mistress has increased your Charisma.

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 06:16:18 PM »
Q. Can't I vote for yukkuris?
A. Get out.
:yukkuri:

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 06:42:00 PM »
Hmmm... interesting. I'm eagerly looking forward to the results of this.

Grand Octopus

• is approaching fast
  • onegai Zeppy-san
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2011, 06:47:40 PM »
Choosing the music was much harder than doing the characters.

Characters
1. Kanako Yasaka (2 points)
2. Nue Houjuu
3. Mai
4. Alice Margatroid
5. Satori Komeiji

Music
1. Septette for the Dead Princess
2. Lullaby of Deserted Hell
3. Illusionary Night ~ Ghostly Eyes
4. Bell of Avici ~ Infinite Nightmare
5. Fall of Fall ~ Autumnal Waterfall
6. Satori Maiden ~ 3rd Eye
7. The Venerable Ancient Battlefield ~ Suwa Foughten Field

I'm curious to see whether ZUN's recent quietness has an impact on the number of voters this year.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 08:35:19 PM by A Huge Battleship »

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2011, 08:59:35 PM »
Characters:

#1: Suika
#2: Satori

After that, I have a pretty wide tie, so I just voted Sariel and Konngara instead.  :derp:

Themes:

Onigashima in the Fairyland ~ Missing Power
Lunar Clock ~ Luna Dial
Satori Maiden ~ 3rd Eye
Vanishing Dream ~ Lost Dream
Oriental Sky of Scarlet Perception
Loose Rain
Magic Mirror

Odd choices go!
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2011, 09:01:10 PM »
Characters:

1. Tenshi Hinanawi
2. Sanae Kochiya
3. Yuyuko Saigyouji
4. Shikieiki Yamaxanadu
5. Utsuho Reiuji

Music (Order is Arbitrary):

Catastrophe in Bhava-agra ~ Wonderful Heaven
Flawless Clothing of the Celestials
Faith is for the Transient People
Bloom Nobly, Cherry Blossoms of Sumizome ~ Border of Life
Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion
Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind
Onigashima in the Fairy Land ~ Missing Power

Obviously all the best songs have ~.  :3

Japanese pull-down menus argh.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2011, 09:05:24 PM »
I cant read a damned word of it and google translate aint helping. :/

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2011, 09:08:42 PM »
I cant read a damned word of it and google translate aint helping. :/
Use the Touhou Wiki dude.
"Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of thinking." - Carl Sagan

NEW AND IMPROVED YOUTUBE, now with 60 fps Touhou videos! Latest video update: WBaWC Lunatic/Extra no-miss no-bomb no-Roars no-Spirit-Strikes compilation.

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2011, 09:10:58 PM »
Touhou Wiki does not help reading the various things in the general survey, though, at least not the stuff that is not completely self-explanatory.
It aren't the same things as last year's poll, either...

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2011, 09:24:55 PM »
Touhou Wiki does not help reading the various things in the general survey, though, at least not the stuff that is not completely self-explanatory.
It aren't the same things as last year's poll, either...
Of course not. That's why I'm waiting warmly for someone to translate the survey. But the Wiki can get you through the character and music sections.

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2011, 11:34:50 PM »
Characters:

1. Momiji Inubashiri
2. Shinki
3. Suwako Moriya
4. Rinnosuke Morichika
5. Wriggle Nightbug

Music:

1. Fires of Hokkai
2. Ruse Rain
3. Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind
4. Phantasm Machine ~ Phantom Factory
5. Solar Sect of Nuclear Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion
6. The Road of the Atropaic God ~ Dark God
7. Flight of the Bamboo Cutter ~ Lunatic Princess

I love how my character selections from last year are the exact same but my music choices have kind of bounced around.

EDIT:
For the third section:
1. Gender (Nevermind, Male, Female), Age
2. What games have you played? (Begins at EoSD, ends at GFW)
3. For the following games...
*Mountain of Faith: [No answer ; No clear ; Easy clear ; Normal clear ; Hard clear ; Lunatic clear] ; Extra status [No answer ; No clear ; Clear]
*Subterranean Animism (Same)
*Undefined Fantastic Object (Same)
*Double Spoiler: Aya scenes and Hatate scenes (Notice that it is "# or less"; the very last option is "All 108/99")
*Great Fairy Wars: (See MoF etc; I believe the note says 'only one route required' for highest difficulty clear)

4. ???? (I have no idea!)

5. I believe this is a 'how'd you find out about Touhou?'

6. What are your favourite Touhou works, I think? (This list seems to include the EoSD-GFW works, and some of the things on the bottom of the list are print works but not all...?)

7. I suspect it's a "how much money have you spent on Touhou" question, maybe?

8. What print works have you read?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 11:48:47 PM by Garlyle »

StainGlass

• Not the only one
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2011, 12:01:01 AM »
Characters
1. Komachi Onozuka
2. Yuka Kazami
3.  Minoriko Aki
4 . Shikieiki Yamaxanadu
5 . Alice Margatroid

Music
Eternal Shrine Maiden
Mystic Maple ~ Eternal Dream
Alice Maestra
Blue Sea of 53 Minutes
Border Between Dream and Reality
The Doll Maker of Bucharesti
Lovely Mound of Cherry Blossoms ~ Japanese Flower

I'm happy to take part this year and looking forward to the final results  ;)

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2011, 12:14:13 AM »
4. ???? (I have no idea!)
That question is something like...

On a scale of 1 to 5, rate
[Double Spoiler]
[Fairy Wars]

With the possibility of commenting on your choice.

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2011, 01:04:55 AM »
Characters:
1:  Letty Whiterock
2:  Yuuka Kazami
3:  Aya Shameimaru
4:  Rin Kaenbyou
5:  Cirno

Musik:
1:  Haigoku Lullaby
2:  Crystallized Silver
3:  AN ORDEAL FROM GOD
4:  Mysterious Mountain
5:  Inanimate Dream
6:  Sleeping Terror
7:  Otenba Koimusume

AN ORDEAL FROM GOD is such a damn good song.

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2011, 01:11:02 AM »
3:  AN ORDEAL FROM GOD

AN ORDEAL FROM GOD is such a damn good song.
WHY HAVE I NEVER HEARD OF THIS SONG?!  :qq:

Phlegeth

• DPS LFG
  • Time expired: 121:45
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2011, 01:21:18 AM »
Characters:
1.  Marisa Kirisame
2.  Tewi Inaba
3.  Shou Taramaru
4.  Watatsuki no Yorihime
4.  Kanako Yasaka

Music:
1. Septette for the Dead Princess
2. Love Colored Master Spark
3.  Tank Girls Dream
4.  The Tiger Patterned Vaisravana
5.  A Midnight Fairy Dance
6.  Sleepless Night of the Eastern Country
7.  Unknown X ~ Unfound Adventure

ark

• みょん
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2011, 01:33:13 AM »
Characters:
  • Youmu
  • Sanae
  • Momiji
  • Aya
  • Nue

Music (in no particular order, and there are so many that I wish I could have also picked):
  • Ancient Temple
  • Cosmic Mind
  • ルーズレイン
  • ハートフェルトファンシー
  • History of the Moon
  • 神々が恋した幻想郷
  • Riverside View

Survey:
  • (gender/age) Male/21
  • (games played, since EoSD) All
  • (1CCs)
    • MoF: Lunatic, Extra clear
    • SA: Lunatic, Extra clear
    • UFO: Lunatic, Extra clear
    • DS: Aya 108, Hatate 55
    • FW: Normal, Extra clear
  • (rate the games) DS 4/5, FW 4/5
  • (where you found out about Touhou) Youtube
  • (top 3 Touhou works) IN > SA > MoF
  • (how much you've spent on Touhou stuff this year) <30000 yen
  • (books/subscriptions) none
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 08:24:18 AM by Nereid »

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2011, 02:27:33 AM »
WHY HAVE I NEVER HEARD OF THIS SONG?!  :qq:

It's from this:
http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Magus_in_Mystic_Geometries

It's also in Touhou Unreal Mahjong.

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2011, 03:10:02 AM »
Got the last bit done. Felt like using the Japanese names for the games to match with the survey, hopefully no one will mind. :3

Survey
1. Male/22
2. All except Suimusou, Kaeidzuka, and Hisouten.
3. Fuujinroku: Lunatic, Extra clear
    Chireiden: Lunatic, Extra clear
    Seirensen: Lunatic, Extra clear
    Double Spoiler: Aya 108, Hatate 99
    Yousei Daisensou: Lunatic, Extra clear
4. Double Spoiler: 3/5, Yousei Daisensou: 4/5
5. Youtube
6. Top three:
    1. Chireiden
    2. Fuujinroku
    3. Youyoumu
7. No answer
8. None

Iliq

• Something
  • And something else
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2011, 03:42:20 AM »
Characters:
Suika
Sanae
Koishi
Marisa
Renko

Music (no particular order except the top two):
Voyage 1969
Fires of Hokkai
End of the World ~ World's End (320th last time what)
Welcome to the Moon Tour
Night Falls ~ Evening Star
Hartmann's Youkai Girl
Blue Sea of 53 Minutes

And honourable mentions to music that I wanted to put in but couldn't:
Sky of Scarlet Perception
G Free
Bell of Avici ~ Infinite Nightmare
Heartfelt Fancy
Newshound

I seem to like final stage music more than final boss music, and I'm probably the only person to. (Grave of Being > Suwa Foughten Field  :V )

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2011, 06:07:22 AM »
I've gone and added the (majority of) the questions for the voter questionnaire to the second post. They added extra choices to Q5 which makes me :|

EDIT: You can blame my lateness on well, festivities.

EDIT 2: DONE WITH THAT! Q5!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 06:27:55 AM by BLTling »
<>

Hyper Dunk

• I'm a Double Dragon.
  • I will fight everyone.
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2011, 07:06:13 AM »
Characters:
Sakuya
Mokou
Aya
Youmu
Unnamed Giant Catfish

Music:
Maiden's Capriccio ~ Dream Battle
Magus Night 12.8
Unknown X ~ Unfound Adventure
Lullaby of Deserted Hell
Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind
The Venerable Ancient Battlefield ~ Suwa Foughten Field
Kid's Festival ~ Innocent Treasures

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2011, 07:28:40 AM »
Okay. Voted.

I voted the number one spot for Orin and the others went to Utsuho, Koishi, Tenshi and Marisa.
I didn't vote for any music because there is too much of it and i couldn't really be bothered to look through all the names of the songs in japanese. I hardly even remember their english names so...

Rated Double Spoiler 5 and Fairy Wars 4.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2011, 08:04:10 AM »
This year, Sanae shall overtake the Red-White for first... at least according to her.

Will cast my vote later...

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
  • Making being an evil spirit look good
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2011, 12:06:17 PM »
Characters:
1. Flandre Scarlet
2. Yuka Kazami (I wish I could make them both #1  :( )
3. Ran Yakumo (fluffy)
4. Cirno
5. Mima

Music: (besides number one and two, the order doesn't matter)
1. Fall of Fall ~ Autumnal Waterfall
2. Gensokyo, Past and Present ~ Flower Land
3. Locked Girl ~ The Girl's Secret Room
4. Septette for the Dead Princess
5. U.N. Owen was her?
6. Diao ye zong (Withered Leaf)
7. Hiroari Shoots a Strange Bird ~ Till When?

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2011, 02:37:49 PM »
Hmm...It's been almost 24 hours and I still haven't received my voting ID. I wonder if I screwed up somehow?

I haven't decided on all my votes yet, but I know I'm going to give one of them to Sara. I've always had a soft spot for her and the poor girl fared really poorly last year.

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2011, 07:01:08 PM »
Characters:
1. Kaguya Houraisan
2. Patchouli Knowledge
3. Utsuho Reiuji
4. Lily White
5. Sara

Music:
1. Youkai Mountain ~ Mysterious Mountain
2. Hartmann's Youkai Girl
3. Capital City of Flowers in the Sky
4. Cinderella Cage ~ Kagome-Kagome