Author Topic: Bardiche's Vanilla Mafia Thread (FORK > SPOON, Mafia win)  (Read 31843 times)

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Re: Bardiche's Vanilla Mafia Thread (Day 1 has begun)
« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2010, 08:49:57 AM »
Blatant hypocrisy right there. Combine this with how you were clearly around earlier to provide one and you just look opportunistic, as if you were waiting around for an easy target to jump on.

Pesco made a hypocritical and opportunistic vote without providing any real stances prior despite a chance to do so

Your original vote indicated uncertainty. If we look over what was happening at the time, it's possible that you also made an opportunistic jump onto me. You were also 'around' to start something on me. Your first post calling me on my ED1 posts were clear in that you didn't like my activity. The other cases at the time were no better than mine on Kimblee. Why is nailing Kimblee's first post with a vote scummy? I didn't drop one case for another. There was no objection to my reasoning. I developed my stance on Kimblee from the first post, how is that scummy?

I think we're talking about different things here :s I'm talking about when you called me out for "mashing F5" expecting me to post. I got the impression that you wanted a post from me when you said that, was I wrong?

Wasn't expecting a response, but I did expect a post because you were being predictable that you would reply to anything that got posted in thread. That does kinda make you sound like you're waiting for people to jump on for anything.

Not sure how you interpreted it as defense.

Because you voted me.

Also, if you are accusing me of defending Solf while chainsawing you, then why are you essentially attacking me while answering attacks for Nobu (read: defending him)? It's pretty much the same thing. <_<

Nobu answered for himself. I'm giving my reading AFTER he's done defending himself.

Still no content from Kimblee or PX. Is there any reason why I should not be considering one of them as lurkscum?

« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2010, 09:16:40 AM »
Just wanted to point it out:
Neo/HW ED1 was a pretty stupid thing to be making so many posts about.
If it was a stupid thing to be making so many posts about and you did not want to add to it, then encouraging another player (Kimblee) to do so or blaming them for not adding to it themselves is essentially inconsistant with what you yourself are showing through your actions. Why would you openly encourage another player to engage in a debate you believe to be unnecessary?

Your original vote indicated uncertainty. If we look over what was happening at the time, it's possible that you also made an opportunistic jump onto me. You were also 'around' to start something on me. Your first post calling me on my ED1 posts were clear in that you didn't like my activity. The other cases at the time were no better than mine on Kimblee. Why is nailing Kimblee's first post with a vote scummy? I didn't drop one case for another. There was no objection to my reasoning. I developed my stance on Kimblee from the first post, how is that scummy?
Your vote came off as an opportunistic usage of Kimblee's post because you had not given a set of opinions on the other current cases when prodded, and when you had a chance to do so in your following post, you instead jumped on the player who had most recently posted. It comes across as if that post had not popped up, you would have continued to avoid responding and had absolutely nothing to say about what was currently happening in the game. It also seems to lead towards the "lurk thread, wait for people who can be jumped on" playstyle that you just accused me of.

I do not view my vote on you as opportunistic because I already had given my personal stances on what was going on in the thread at the time and was content with my vote on Serela until you appeared and struck me as worse than him. I was not using my vote on you as a springboard to attempt to make up for a lack of anything else for town to work with, which I believe you were doing when voting Kimblee.

Nobu answered for himself. I'm giving my reading AFTER he's done defending himself.
Not to 83, which your post responded to a lot more than 77.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2010, 09:32:06 AM »
Commenting on Neo/HW does not require one to get into arguing with either of you.

If Kimblee didn't post, I would have carried on waiting. Voting before any post arrived would be a prodvote that tended towards the scummy variety. As town, why should I go and do something scummy like that?

I definitely responded more to 83 than 77.

IBakaChan

« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2010, 11:00:12 AM »
Let me start by saying that my reasoning about age differences and such was pretty akward and overall bad. I can only say that it was a mistake, and that I probably shouldn't have written that.

Still no content from Kimblee or PX. Is there any reason why I should not be considering one of them as lurkscum?
Timezones. I was asleep.

Getting into the game is when someone takes a joke too seriously. Who reads to you as taking things too seriously and who reads as not taking anything seriously?
At that point in time, I thought HW was taking it too seriously, and you were not.
But right now, no one. Seriousness is fine now. Yes, my opinion varies a lot.

Oh, and you said you wanted a stance on this?
I'll do my best.

Affinity; THIS. Is what I would call "lurking". So far I've only seen two posts(Not counting the joke-vote PX one), each of them with little to no content at all. Sure "quality before quantity", but that's just taking it too far.

PX; I can't exactly say how I feel. Even if it was just a joke, self-votes aren't smart or appreciated, but then again. Jokes and stuff.

huh what; I'll have to say that he has provided the majority of information and that he really is on the look-out for scum.
imo, I wouldn't call him that suspicious. More like that he's very, very active.

More coming after school.

IBakaChan

« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2010, 11:46:33 AM »
Continuing...

NeoSerela; What. It might be just me, but reading this guy is... "The border of srs and joke just broke" is honestly the best way I can explain it. I find myself wondering if he actually is serious half of the time. I'd say something about him just disappearing, but I've been doing it too.
"The border of scum and town" is beginning to look more like "Suspicion Spark". I can't say he's looking good.

Zakeri; The first person who got srs. And very suddenly, too. Despite this, he seems like he's doing some good scum-hunting, and presents good, working arguments.
Pretty much the same as huhwhat, with less obnixous activity.

Polly; I haven't got much to say about this guy. I don't mind him, nor do I suspect him more than anyone else, since he did say his reason for voting, even if it wasn't so clear.

Pesco; He says that HW jumped him as much as he jumped me, but HW had a better reason for it than "stance nao". This was what Pesco wanted from me, even if he hadn't got one himself.
It's not good. Not in my eyes anyway.

Nobu; He does point out important facts and can hold his own opinions well(70, 61). He hasn't really said anything scummy as far as I know, so I don't have reasons to suspect him more than anyone else.

There, my opinions on everyone. Now excuse me while I go grab a snack.

( Expect more activity from me next week, since I won't be at school. )

IBakaChan

« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2010, 12:13:43 PM »
EBWOP; I wasn't saying you were old, Pesco. Sorry for offending you, but what I said was the truth.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2010, 01:54:06 PM »
We're all no strangers to votes, oh oh~♪
You know the rules, and so do I~♫
A full lynch train is what I'm talking of~♪
You wouldn't get this from any other guy~♫

I~~ just want to tell you who I'm voting~♪
Gotta make you~ understand~♫

---

OFFICIAL MOD'S VOTECOUNT: (Bard was here, Kiro's a loser!)

NeoSerela (2): Polly, Zakeri, huh what
huh what (4): NeoSerela, PX, NeoSerela, Affinity, Nobuko, Inaba Tewi
Inaba Tewi (2): Huh what, PX

PX (0): PX, huh what, Affinity, Nobuko
Kimblee (0): Inaba Tewi
Affinity (0): NeoSerela
Bardiche (0): Zakeri
Kiro (0): Inaba Tewi
Polly (0): Nobuko

Not voting: Solf J. Kimblee

There are nine votes to go around, so five cinch a lynch!

There are just about 10 hours left in this day. A lynch will occur when someone receives five votes or deadline falls and there is a clear leading person. Remember: a tie results in a No Lynch.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2010, 01:58:50 PM »
Solf's reporter-style thingy isn't very satisfying.  A vote will tell us more than what a breakdown of players and your opinions will do at this stage of the game.  E.g from your list everyone seems scummy except huhwhat and Nobu (which is odd because they are the two in the spotlight now), which seems like an attempt to wait for a chance to hammer someone, really.  Also, with huge emphasis on activity levels and adjectives like 'good', 'decent', and not what they are saying, that doesn't make your presence really felt here.  Really, without a vote, at this stage, you are the most scummy person in the entire game, especially if you are able to point out stuff that don't mean much without context (e.g a vote)

##Unvote
##Vote: Kimblee

---

As usual, I don't agree with huhwhat's style of play.  Things like "omigosh, a single vote placed by scum as a prod on someone will automatically lead to a lynch because everyone will agree with him and vote!  Scummy!" and "OMGUS!" aren't even that jaunty anymore, by now,  And of course, all your supposed 'content' you mentioned is useless because most of it was severely out of context on posts that were clearly in spirit of RVS.  And how do you, uhh, press something like that on Polly even further?  What's there is there, and there's nothing else to it, move on.  It would look rather silly after all (like going on about the defense thing, which is irrelevant now).  And i don't know how 'opportunistic' an L-4 vote can really be.  It's like his entire voting structure is messed up and not very easily agreed with.  This will be irritating if this goes on.

But of course, the above isn't really scummy on it's own as opposed to misguided, for now.  All in all, he does have a valid case on pesco on unsound propositions (e.g prodvotes being automatically scummy!), and a bad case is better than no case, which is more than what people like Polly and Kimblee can say.  Lastly, he seems as if he's trying, and things fold logically on incorrect premises. and so I'm not willing to lynch him on D1.  In short, the argument seems to be a town-town one to me due to differing scumhunting philosophies. 

PX thinking Serela is scummy for 'hiding behind RVS' is... questionable, but it shows that he's trying,   I definitely don't agree with his pesco vote but I can see the reasoning behind it (e.g trying to mask having not a stance by having a stance on people who don't have a stance'.)

Thus, Serela, Polly and Kimbalee are the top of my list for now due to lack of concrete stances.  If Polly is waiting on Serela, I can understand, but the ball's on Kimbalee for above reasons.

IBakaChan

« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2010, 03:03:19 PM »
Wait, let me just get this straight...
I'm scummy because I try to be helpful with my opinions on this(Which I probably failed on), and because I haven't voted?

Also, with huge emphasis on activity levels and adjectives like 'good', 'decent'
Huge emphasis? I said it in your case, in Serelas', in HWs', and a vauge mention in Zakeris'. How is that huge?
Also, I said good four times, and not once did I say decent. Don't question me on this, I checked. And anyway, I don't see why I shouldn't use words like good and decent.

##Vote: Inaba Tewi
Happy now?

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2010, 03:13:50 PM »
As in, why are they good and decent and all that?  You did not elaborate at all, which is why those did not mean anything.

And why vote pesco instead of Serela?  Do you think he still does not have a stance?

« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2010, 03:35:29 PM »
Oh, sweet Merciful Kanako, did you guys honestly put the person who is attempting the most scumhunting at L-1? Neo Serela voted him for making a decent ED1 case on him, and now we have Nobu voting huhwhat for "Heaping excessive criticism and suspicion every which way ..." which to me translates as "pointing out everything that he finds scummy." I can understand voting him on wavering between his opinion of Polly like he did, but this is just so backwards that I almost want to call Nobu out on voting Huhwhat for being town.

Quote from: Pesco 87
If you put aside that Polly has no new opinions, he's consistent in how he responded.
Except, when someone provides no new opinions, you're suppose to punish them into providing, not switch to someone else who has even less of a chance to defend themselves. Nobu's switch has proper scum motivation for happening, and unless Polly is slightly confirmed town, little town motivation.

I also like how you end the same paragraph by saying "the ends justifies the means." As if scumbussing wasn't done with that same philosophy in mind. If you let everyone get away with just the results, and not showing their work, then every game where Scum voted one another would end with a town loss. I'm not saying Huh what and Nobu are scumpartners, here, I'm just saying how flawed that line of reasoning is.

Also, Ironically, for the person who apparently has taken the stance that people post too much, your post is unnecessarily huge. Why is that?

I'm having a very hard time deciding if Nobu is more scum for copying Serela's OMGUS argument, and putting a more involved spin on it, or if Pesco is more scum for not having an opinion except for people who have also not provided or have attacked Nobu.

I'm glad Affinity has let up, because even though I don't think he's completely scummy, his vote reason for Huhwhat also had me pulling my hair out: "You asked someone to clearify their case on another person! I CAUGHT BOTH SCUM, it's these two, Town wins, GG everyone, let's go home." I do agree with Affinity's new vote. I let it slide before because you (Kimblee) did take a stance that voting for a current case would be useless (Even though that's objectively wrong, that just means you're new, not scum) But at this late in the stage, there's been a lot more activity, and there's no reason why you shouldn't be voting for Pesco, Neo Serela, PX or Polly. I don't even know which of those four are more scummy to you. You don't need to provide an opinion on everybody, you just need to provide opinions on people you think are scum, and vote them.

I'm frusterated the Serela's complete lack of responding. Even if you don't read the entire thread, at least just read the parts you missed. Unfortunately, my scumlist has managed to change by leaps and bounds despite this. Nobu and Pesco need to be lynched and found out first, then Kimblee needs to get his butt kicked into gear, which puts NeoSerela, surprisingly, in the fourth slot.

##Unvote: NeoSerela
##Vote: Nobu

Edit: Cut by Kimblee

« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2010, 03:49:53 PM »
Looked over Kimblee's posts again, and very little of my opinion has changed. Affinity's already got a handle on this, So I'll just wait for Nobu and Serela.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2010, 05:35:31 PM »
@ Pesco: I believe Nobu should have held to his Polly case instead of voting PX because when Nobu responded to Polaris' defense, he did not note any sort of satisfaction with Polaris' defense and seemed to keep up his attack on the wishywashyness by pointing out why he thought Polly's post came off that way, but then said he thought the case had been beaten into the ground and switched to his PX vote, which came off inconsistant to me.

Plus, Nobu originally voted Polaris for both criticizing Serela for 'sucking at RVS' and being non-commital. What happened to the first point? I know he did not prioritize is as much as the latter, but it pretty much disappeared into thin air when Nobu switched his vote.

It's as Affinity says in #97, how do I press something like that on Polly further? What's done is done I had spent the entire game so far talking about the same statement, and I'd rather turn my attention to something else catching my eye than beating it further into the ground.

It did not take 4 posts to clarify how Polaris was saying Serela sucked at RVS. Also, in vacuum of content that is ED1 the comment was worth mentioning, but I really didn't see the point in waving that over Polly's head as well in my last post dealing with him.

Oh, sweet Merciful Kanako, did you guys honestly put the person who is attempting the most scumhunting at L-1? Neo Serela voted him for making a decent ED1 case on him, and now we have Nobu voting huhwhat for "Heaping excessive criticism and suspicion every which way ..." which to me translates as "pointing out everything that he finds scummy."

"Excessive" is the key word here. And that translation is off, since the exchange between me and huh what in #82-83 illustrates that he doesn't necessarily think everything he's been pointing out is scummy. He wasn't making the distinction clear until I criticized him for it. And an OMGUS argument this is not. >_>

Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2010, 06:33:15 PM »
Quote from: Nobu, just above
huh what in #82-83 illustrates that ...

Illustrates where? I can't see anything other than:

Quote from: Huhwhat Post 83
Yes, I expressed irritation with PX disappearing. Did I vote him? No, because his disappearance wasn't actually scummy so much as annoying.

I don't see how this is consistent with the way you're trying to portray huhwhat as "Scum trying to keep tabs on several bandwagons at once." This goes against that idea, since huhwhat is basically saying "No, Polly is not worth voting." Shouldn't, by your theory, huhwhat actually try to waffle on polly while still using your lurker vote against you?

The more I think about it, the more backwards the logic sounds. If you provide more examples where Huhwhat is saying "No, that's not scummy, I just wanted to point it out." That disproves your logic because he's closing off these options. If you don't provide more examples, that basically admits that most of what Huhwhat is pointing out is legitimate scumhunting, which helps dispute the idea that he's scum in the first place. Unless you can provide points where huhwhat is directly saying "I don't want to put my vote here, but it would be really neat if others did" or other such cheerleads and fence sits, than your argument about Huhwhat being too "excessive" is completely flawed.

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2010, 06:46:03 PM »
"Remember people, there are 3 kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and USO DA!"

---

CO-MOD'S VOTECOUNT: (More philosophical than Bard's)

huh what (3): NeoSerela, PX, NeoSerela, Affinity, Nobuko, Inaba Tewi
Inaba Tewi (3): Huh what, PX, Solf J. Kimblee
NeoSerela (1): Polly, Zakeri, huh what
Solf J. Kimblee (1): Inaba Tewi, Affinity
Nobuko (1): Zakeri

Polly (0): Nobuko

There are nine votes to go around, so five cinch a lynch!

huh what and Inaba Tewi are both at L-2!

There are under 5 hours left in this day. A lynch will occur when someone receives five votes or deadline falls and there is a clear leading person. Remember: a tie results in a No Lynch.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 06:49:37 PM by Kiro »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2010, 07:44:26 PM »
Kimblee's waffle certainly hasn't been productive to town. Affinity covered it all already. Kimblee and PX's votes on me are really parked votes given they post a bunch of nothing and follow blindly. And Kimblee's wagon swing vote on me is pretty scummy from my seat.

Zak's not going to switch to HW and I don't think Affinity will be around in time. I doubt HW getting lynched at this rate, but I'm willing to switch back if it happens.

##Unvote
##Vote Kimblee

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2010, 07:59:45 PM »
The more I think about it, the more backwards the logic sounds. If you provide more examples where Huhwhat is saying "No, that's not scummy, I just wanted to point it out." That disproves your logic because he's closing off these options. If you don't provide more examples, that basically admits that most of what Huhwhat is pointing out is legitimate scumhunting, which helps dispute the idea that he's scum in the first place. Unless you can provide points where huhwhat is directly saying "I don't want to put my vote here, but it would be really neat if others did" or other such cheerleads and fence sits, than your argument about Huhwhat being too "excessive" is completely flawed.

What I had in mind was huhwhat's early suspicion of Serela for silly ED1 shenanigans, #44 and our back and forth regarding the semantics of Polly's statement, along with that PX quote you pointed out when I gave him a reread. I will admit that on a full night's sleep, looking back over things and seeing what you, Affinity, and Huhwhat had to say, that our back and forth regarding Polly were less accusatory than I had taken them at first, and my perception of 'excess criticism' be that he's practically every other post. ;; I'm feeling like it could be just a play-style difference after all.

I pointed out early on in #43 that I thought his activities might have just been playstyle after all, but I didn't want to just be clearing him on meta and I put down what I had been thinking about.

As I definitely don't want to see a huh what lynch over a Pesco lynch now (or a no-lynch over a Pesco lynch), I'm going to:

##Unvote
##Vote: Polly

My criticism of Polly still holds, and although he responded to his criticism he doesn't have any other activity of note aside from his intro post and the response. Then there's Serela who has disappeared on us after promising a reread. Pesco has the whole non-stance stance part from his earlier posts, and to add to that he defends my type of prodvote in #87 as not-scummy while attacking huh what, then he seems to turn around to say he thinks that style of prodvote is scummy in #92:

Prodvoting is scummy when the person is going to be dead no matter what anyone else in the game does, or said vote stays on with the inactivity reason as the main thrust. PX responded, they weren't good responses, but since a better case than everything before came out from the prodvote, there is no fault with it.

If Kimblee didn't post, I would have carried on waiting. Voting before any post arrived would be a prodvote that tended towards the scummy variety. As town, why should I go and do something scummy like that?

If I had to rank my top three scumpicks right now, it'd be Polly, Pesco, and Neo. In all likelihood my vote's going to end up on Pesco, and i'll move it to him in a couple hours unless other people are also going to be putting Polly over him as we get closer to the end of the day.

Ninja'd by Pesco: I need to put Kimblee and PX under closer scrutiny later, but I got more of a 'new' read over a scum vibe from them from the first-ver. Though I agree with Affinity's earlier statement about witholding one's vote until so late being scummy, but not enough to put them over my top three.
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2010, 09:04:17 PM »
My internet died. Although, to be honest, I can't say I wasn't kind of happy to have an excuse to not post. I'm such a horrible person ;_; Anyway, back now!

At first read catching up on what I missed, I think it's strange how Pesco is jumping on Kimblee who kind of screams obv.nub to me, and adding that onto his complete lack of effort earlier in the day (He outright said he wasn't going to bother with much until we have flips, if I remember right; which I may not be, though), well, I don't like him at all right now. Completely agreeing with the likely-looking lynch on Pesco today.

But before I came to that, I thought Affinity's post looked off too!
Quote from: Affinity
E.g from your list everyone seems scummy except huhwhat and Nobu
This is in reference to Kimblee's 93~94. I don't see how you reached this conclusion, Affinity.

To sum it up, he says Affinity is lurky, he's on the fence about PX, and then Pesco/Serela look bad. Town read on Huhwhat and neutral on Nobu/Polly. His conclusions seem fairly clear, and a Fency/Lurky with two scummy reads doesn't sound like making everyone look scummy.

I think I'll revisit Affinity when there's more stuff from him to read and we have flips. I don't feel like I have enough at the moment to decide him as scummy, but enough to entertain a suspicion D2 depending on how things go.

Polly kind of doesn't exist, but that's not really anything new in Pollyland, I suppose. Null read.

Huhwhat is :effort:, which is usually a townie thing. I might have simply overreacted with lolRVS flailing. I kind of dislike RVS, but whatever, moving on. Oh yeah, and I should ##Unvote him while I'm at it. I'm certainly not clearing him as town yet, but I also certainly don't think he's someone to pursue over others.

Kimblee is lurky nib so far IMO, I don't have any problems with the logic or conclusions on the list he posted, so I'm neutral towards him atm.

...who else is playing? Oh yeah, PX. Weird self-vote in RVS. His play since then checks out fine IMO. I want more information before I can form an opinion, like, maybe a Pesco flip. D1 info vacuum is bleh.

Anyway, ##Vote:Pesco (Unvoted earlier in the post when I blurbed huhwhat), he's definitely the person I feel most likely to be scum right now, and the two flips we'll have at D2 start should help me form/refine my opinions on everyone else. I feel quite comfortable with my vote.

<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2010, 09:24:09 PM »
I think it's strange how Pesco is jumping on Kimblee who kind of screams obv.nub to me, and adding that onto his complete lack of effort earlier in the day (He outright said he wasn't going to bother with much until we have flips,

How is it a bad thing that I'm putting effort BEFORE we get any flips?

Kimblee is lurky nib so far IMO, I don't have any problems with the logic or conclusions on the list he posted, so I'm neutral towards him atm.

What logic or conclusions has Kimblee posted?

Betting Pesco's balls that both scum have voted me.

Bardiche

« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2010, 09:58:44 PM »
What is a Mafia game? A miserable heap of lies. But enough votes, have at you!

---

OFFICIAL MOD'S VOTECOUNT: (Nine out of ten scientists agree, Kiro's senseless)

Inaba Tewi (4): Huh what, PX, Solf J. Kimblee, NeoSerela
NeoSerela (1): Polly, Zakeri, huh what
Solf J. Kimblee (2): Inaba Tewi, Affinity, Inaba Tewi
Nobuko (1): Zakeri
Polly (1): Nobuko, Nobuko

huh what (0): NeoSerela, PX, NeoSerela, Affinity, Nobuko, Inaba Tewi

You have nine warriors, but a party of five needs to gang together to PK another!

INABA TEWI IS AT L-1

You have about one hour and forty minutes left to make a decision.

« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2010, 10:30:47 PM »
I've gotten everything I wanted out of Nobu's posts. ##Unvote: Nobuko

Pesco is the clear leader here, and is the lynch I most prefer right now. I'll wait until tomorrow to continue my analysis of Nobu.

NeoSerela's post seems a little bare considering what I had hoped for, but fortunately it's not a worse case scenario reply. Bringing up the interesting point that Affinity really Misrepped the opinion reads of Kimblee. I'll need to reread Affinity and Kimblee over the night again- largely because my read of Kimblee will be heavily affected by Pesco's flip.

Announcing intent to hammer. Or rather, intent to not support anymore bandwagoning, since we have lax deadline rules.

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2010, 10:41:26 PM »
F5F5F5 []s[] []/s[] []b[] []/b[] ctrl-x preview ctrl-v crtl-t, check... oops... edit edit edit... preview...

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

GODDAMNIT BARD!!!

VOTECOUNT DELETE!!! :(

---
*1 HOUR LATER*
---

Votes are unchanged.
Actually, Zakeri unvoted Nobuko, so Nobuko is at 0 votes, and Zakeri has no vote placed anywhere. -Bardiche

Inaba Tewi is at L-1!

There is about 1 hour left.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 11:11:48 PM by Bardiche »

Bardiche

« Reply #112 on: October 29, 2010, 11:12:47 PM »
This is your friendly 30-minute warning before we end the discussion phase and move on to Mission: Sing Jaunty Tunes in the streets of Las Vegas. (read: Night phase)

« Reply #113 on: October 29, 2010, 11:24:02 PM »
Oh, hey, I made it before the deadline. Thanks to school I have to deal with a whole page of content at once instead of gradually working my way through it. >_>;

I wasn't feeling too sure about Pesco, but now that I pay close attention to him it looks like he was spending a lot of time defending himself and then making his case against huh what using that. (So, kind of like an OMGUS, but... not really? ???) Considering he'll be lynched regardless, this doesn't really change anything.

...I wanted to spend some time looking at Affinity and Nobu but I have a piano lesson so I don't have too much time.

##Vote: Pesco Hammering.

Bardiche

« Reply #114 on: October 29, 2010, 11:27:54 PM »
So then, gentlemen. I have overseen your discussion process, and I know already that you have designated Inaba Tewi as a traitor.

We've already taken the liberty of disposing of Inaba Tewi's personal belongings, and his cat. Don't worry, the cat's fine. He's in a box right now. Or maybe he isn't.

Ah, just a note, though. Inaba Tewi was Town, as a perusal of his documents learns us.

Well now! Time to grab your instruments and prepare! It's time for singing jaunty tunes in the streets!

You now have 24 hours to send in any night actions, by which I mean scum has 24 hours to deliberate and send in their Night Kill to me, or Kiro.

End of day votecount:

Inaba Tewi (5): Huh what, PX, Solf J. Kimblee, NeoSerela, Polly
Solf J. Kimblee (2): Inaba Tewi, Affinity, Inaba Tewi
Polly (1): Nobuko, Nobuko

NeoSerela (0): Polly, Zakeri, huh what
Nobuko (0): Zakeri
huh what (0): NeoSerela, PX, NeoSerela, Affinity, Nobuko, Inaba Tewi

Not voting: Zakeri

Friendly reminder to unvote before voting. I'm not going to be anal about it a lot, but it helps in the future, okay?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 11:29:26 PM by Bardiche »

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #115 on: October 30, 2010, 03:41:11 AM »

Well now! Time to grab your instruments and prepare! It's time for singing jaunty tunes in the streets!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDdlHmzIdn8

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWW

Bardiche

Re: Bardiche's Vanilla Mafia Thread (It Can Be D2 Naow)
« Reply #116 on: October 30, 2010, 01:25:29 PM »
Welcome back. Gentlemen. Ladies. Kiro.

I've heard good things about you folks! People dancing to Cotton Eye Joe is the joyest view one can have in the morning, and it's all thanks to you.

Well, not all of you. For one, Affinity seems to have lost it and never returned to base.

He was Town, according to our papers. What a shame, deserters. Or maybe the Mafia got to him?

With only seven alive, it takes four to secure a lynch!

You have 72 hours to deliberate and decide on a lynch target.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #117 on: October 30, 2010, 06:14:35 PM »
Affinity's response to Kimblee's post are spot on, and I agree to what Affinity has said about him. And Kimblee only voted after being prodded for one by Affinity, who flipped Town, and he just jumped on a wagon.

##Vote: Kimblee
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 06:16:19 PM by PX »

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #118 on: October 30, 2010, 06:19:04 PM »
Please do not edit your post for any reason while you are playing.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #119 on: October 30, 2010, 07:05:02 PM »
##Vote Polaris
He pretty much got through the entire D1 without having an opinion beyond "Serela sucks at RVS", and most of his following posts were just him defending himself. His reasons for hammering a townie wagon on his return at the end of the day were pretty flimsy too. Want to see some real content from him today.

Kimblee cheerleading a townie wagon and only voting when prodded on it doesn't look that great either. Probably would be my second choice at this point. Although I disagree with PX using Affinity's townie flip to make the case more credible, as somebody flipping town only tells us that their posts really do reflect their opinions, not whether their posts are true or not.

Nobu feels a bit better to me after #106. Even though he was about to jump on a townie wagon, his reasons for doing so were sound imo and it does not feel forced (although is is rather unchoreographed). Plus the odds of him being scum with Polly are really low (bussing somebody D1 in a game with only two scum would really really hurt the number advantage).

Probably need to do a proper reread though, since I was a useless piece of shit all nightphase and playing all these games and never actually got to it.