Author Topic: Doctor Wars Mafia - Game Over  (Read 49965 times)

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
Re: Doctor Wars Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #360 on: May 11, 2014, 03:40:25 PM »
'Scum Vig' is the silliest thing I have ever heard, and I really don't think that AD would have pulled the whole other role thing if he was such a thing.

He could, be, you know, lying about being a vig.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #361 on: May 11, 2014, 04:05:11 PM »
It just occured to me I took the above quote horribly out of context, but whatever.

I think I've come to conclude that my reasons for townreading NNR were dumb because he only had one spurt of real activity before dropping off back to lurking again. He's basically sat by the sidelines all of today and contributed very little beyond "yeah one of SB or Dan is scum" and he's kept his vote parked on me all day without addressing my content at all.

Wait, why the fuck would the vig be scum?

Don't lynch ActionDan please? Scum Vig makes literally no sense here.

This also reads kind of like a scumslip in the case of Dan actually being town, due to him instantly believing Dan's vig claim to be true. Actually he could just be backing up his buddy's claim, so I'd say regardless of Dan's alignment this really does not sit well with me.

I kind of feel like as far as play goes, Sky is the scummiest player in the game. His content today is "WE SHOULD LYNCH DAN SO HE DOESN'T MISFIRE AND END THE GAME" which is really bad, and then saying that it doesn't matter who we lynch because even so, he doesn't seem to be trying to figure out which one we should lynch. His claim also feels kind of out of place, we already have a good chunk of power in two docs and what's likely to be at least one of a bpv/vig, so I really don't see his role as something that's likely to exist? His day 1 wasn't exactly strong either.

Honestly I wouldn't mind lynching Sky instead of Dan (and I probably would if we just ignored /roles/.)

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #362 on: May 11, 2014, 04:28:24 PM »
I read this thread and I still don't understand what's the big problem here, we have a few claims to deal with, heres the list.

1. Binary doc (Raitaki)
2. claimed Binary doc (SB)
3. claimed Backup (Sky P)
4. claimed BPV (Raikaria)
5. claimed Vig (AD)
6. claimed VT (DNA)
7. claimed VT (Serela)
8. claimed VT (NNR)
9.VT (Zakeri)

Obviously, two out of nine are lying, and as we probably all agreed on already, three binary doctors make absolutely no sense whatsoever. But on a reread I am pretty sure SB's claim is genuine, given that Raitaki's flip as the first binary doc pretty much sealed the possibility for scum to claim any protective roles imprudently for it would likely result in a swift CC. So yeah, SB lynch isn't a good idea today gents.

On the other hand, Sky P's claim, made rather late (after SB, Serela and me have claimed) and was basically a CCsafe option was rather unnerving, personally it doesn't sit well with me. Moreover his general posting trend feels disconnected most prominently in his recent stream after his claim. I would need some time by myself to reread and form a case though, which isn't happening today obviously.

Raikaria's claim is reasonable and the Mod's responses sit well with me, his behavior was ridiculous but I am willing to take the risk.

Dan reads basically the opposite of Raikaria, I think he has every posting motivation to be town but his claim is the most out-of-place now, yet given the Mod's warnings before the game that it may not be balanced again I am okay with trusting Dan.

NNR? He was flying under my radar and being kind of just so-so, and VT claim? Would lynch 100%. tbh I would rather lynch the most scummy person with most neutral claim and wait tomorrow for the roles to resolve themselves. Fearmongering on the MB instant lose is silly and uncalled for when supposedly we have a diminished player pool with doctors covering us up. Well assuming they aren't lying anyway, which we will be able to learn after today.

---------
Oh and I recalled SB was pretty antagonistic on me D1 when I asked him about what's wrong with me yet I never got to answering him back lol.
trust me i will do that later but i need sleep so mb on D3 ty thanks

##Vote: NNR
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #363 on: May 11, 2014, 04:44:11 PM »
I just didn't want to believe it was a 1 v 1 because this was the whole focus of town effort today, when we had players like Raikaria and NNR being way scummier that on gut I want to vote for over this shenanigans business. 

MORE ON SKY. I look at this and realize that his actions haven't reflected what he's said here at all.

I don't even know any more. /ROLES/ make Dan seem like likely scum to me, but at the sam time there are some parts of his play that are kinda making me think otherwise from reading back through. First off doing this would be... kinda suicidal as scum. Second, he claimed unlimited vig and then asked about LYLO conditions, which seems... kind of counterintuitive for scum fakeclaiming. Mafia is hard.

##Unvote
##Vote: Sky Paladin

Fuck it, I'm just putting my vote on the scummiest player and ignoring roles at this point because I don't even know.

Should we lynch scum today, Dan shoots no matter what in order to prove his role.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #364 on: May 11, 2014, 04:52:46 PM »
SB, why is Sky P more scum than NNR?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #365 on: May 11, 2014, 04:53:48 PM »
Reading this thread gives me a headache now, I'd replace if i weren't stuck in this for the long haul, I'm just buzzing with apathy at the moment since the game suddenly turned into ROLES ROLES ROLES and D1's awful lynch makes me annoyed.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #366 on: May 11, 2014, 04:57:00 PM »
I'd ask why I'm scum but I figure it's because I'm having a hard time getting a read on anyone now that everyone's claim is forcing me to reconsider my main reads.

I'm actually inclined to lynch SkyP now because that backup claim doesn't sit well with me.

On the other hand I still want to lynch one of SB or Dan.

Am I voting? I don't think I've done a vote all day because I've been waiting for this bullshit to finally pan out.

##Vote: SkyPal
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #367 on: May 11, 2014, 04:58:49 PM »
Remember D1 where flavor didn't matter and I didn't have to worry bout stupid setup bullshit?

Those were good times.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #368 on: May 11, 2014, 05:01:01 PM »
No NNR, you are just being swingy without an opinion. On top of that you have been just jumping the gun on every single wagon apathetically for a while now which is characteristic scum play.

And you claimed VT, Sky P actually claimed backup which does makes sense provided AD is town (which we pretty much agreed on)

Admittedly if AD is scum well then gg well played, but the thing is his play really makes that kind of possiblity unlikely, and his role does go with the general theme of this setup (with binary docs). So basically if you just factor in roles and think a wee little bit NNR is a much juicier target than Sky P.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #369 on: May 11, 2014, 05:02:56 PM »
Votecount 2.5

Sky_Paladin: (2) SB, NekoNekoRex
SB: (2) ActionDan, Raikaria
NekoNekoRex: (1) Darkninjaabc

Not Voting: [2/7] Serela, Sky_Paladin

You have 3 hours and 58 minutes! 4 votes are needed for a majority.

(Countdown)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #370 on: May 11, 2014, 05:31:29 PM »
No NNR, you are just being swingy without an opinion. On top of that you have been just jumping the gun on every single wagon apathetically for a while now which is characteristic scum play.

And you claimed VT, Sky P actually claimed backup which does makes sense provided AD is town (which we pretty much agreed on)

Admittedly if AD is scum well then gg well played, but the thing is his play really makes that kind of possiblity unlikely, and his role does go with the general theme of this setup (with binary docs). So basically if you just factor in roles and think a wee little bit NNR is a much juicier target than Sky P.
I'm not buying a game that has 5 powers roles and 4 VTs. 2 bianary docs and a fullvig, I could buy. Maybe. Three of them, maybe not.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #371 on: May 11, 2014, 05:34:19 PM »
I'm being swingy with an opinion because ROLES ROLES ROLES, and pretty much nothing here makes sense. SB was scummy D1, and has improved a bit (but could still be scum), whereas Dan was an apathy lurker and made a bunch of semi-believable claims and fucking gambits that I'm waffling on because "Why isn't SB dead?" and because every post Dan makes confuses my read on him more because they're either scum shit or they're sensible FUCKING GAMBITS that are still townie.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #372 on: May 11, 2014, 05:35:14 PM »
If Dan turns out to be Vanilla Town then I am done with this game forever.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #373 on: May 11, 2014, 05:48:13 PM »
Wait so now we're not voting one of two people of which one is obviously lying?

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #374 on: May 11, 2014, 05:52:33 PM »
OK so Sky claims he targeted ActionDan.

SB claims he targeted NNR.

Personally I really, really doubt there can be the possibility for three Docs in this game, at least, three town docs.

So one of SB or Sky is almost certainly scum.

Meanwhile I guess on the Dan/SB front there is a small chance whoever the redirecter/whatever happened to Dan's shot is was not either of them. I mean, a redirect and a bus are two different things, right? They could have a role that simply lets them redirect Dan to whoever [And they chose Zakeri].

So, I guess it's better to focus on Sky/SB than Dan/SB, although SB being in two role-based situations where it is possible he is scum doesn't look good for him.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #375 on: May 11, 2014, 05:59:48 PM »
Also I really, really, really, really do not like DNA's vote on NNR.

NNR is not involved in one of these role conflicts. Voting for anyone who's not Sky, Dan or SB right now is simply attempting to distract us from where there certainly is at least one scum.

In fact DNA has been worrying me for a while. He called for a massclaim when things looked like a 1v1, which I feel was unnecessary, and rolefishing/distractionary. He's been throwing out alternative lynches all day AND flip-flopping from saying he's support lynching Actiondan to wanting SB lynched.

To me it almost seems like DNA is attempting to distract us from Actiondan/SB, although I cannot tell which one he is attempting to distract us from.

Based on sheer scumy play I would be lynching DNA right now, but I'd rather focus on Dan vs SB and SB vs Sky.

I'm still tossing it around in my head if my chips are going with SB or Sky.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #376 on: May 11, 2014, 06:16:52 PM »
i am sorry but i actualyl didn't catch the part where SB and Sky P told us about their targets?

i was just skimming the thread and getting a general idea of things, i have school to attend to so basically its kind of unreasonable to demand my play be completely perfect in my play lol, if that was actually what i ''seem'' to have done in your PoV well feel free to throw up some more flip flopping and distract us from SB and Sky P.

Besides, I have not been distracting anyone from AD and SB at all, the most recent post I made here;

and there
I read this thread and I still don't understand what's the big problem here, we have a few claims to deal with, heres the list.

1. Binary doc (Raitaki)
2. claimed Binary doc (SB)
3. claimed Backup (Sky P)
4. claimed BPV (Raikaria)
5. claimed Vig (AD)
6. claimed VT (DNA)
7. claimed VT (Serela)
8. claimed VT (NNR)
9.VT (Zakeri)

Obviously, two out of nine are lying, and as we probably all agreed on already, three binary doctors make absolutely no sense whatsoever. But on a reread I am pretty sure SB's claim is genuine, given that Raitaki's flip as the first binary doc pretty much sealed the possibility for scum to claim any protective roles imprudently for it would likely result in a swift CC. So yeah, SB lynch isn't a good idea today gents.

On the other hand, Sky P's claim, made rather late (after SB, Serela and me have claimed) and was basically a CCsafe option was rather unnerving, personally it doesn't sit well with me. Moreover his general posting trend feels disconnected most prominently in his recent stream after his claim. I would need some time by myself to reread and form a case though, which isn't happening today obviously.

Raikaria's claim is reasonable and the Mod's responses sit well with me, his behavior was ridiculous but I am willing to take the risk.

Dan reads basically the opposite of Raikaria, I think he has every posting motivation to be town but his claim is the most out-of-place now, yet given the Mod's warnings before the game that it may not be balanced again I am okay with trusting Dan.

NNR? He was flying under my radar and being kind of just so-so, and VT claim? Would lynch 100%. tbh I would rather lynch the most scummy person with most neutral claim and wait tomorrow for the roles to resolve themselves. Fearmongering on the MB instant lose is silly and uncalled for when supposedly we have a diminished player pool with doctors covering us up. Well assuming they aren't lying anyway, which we will be able to learn after today.

---------
Oh and I recalled SB was pretty antagonistic on me D1 when I asked him about what's wrong with me yet I never got to answering him back lol.
trust me i will do that later but i need sleep so mb on D3 ty thanks

##Vote: NNR

had the focus about the recent roles conflict. And I also detailed why I believe lynching NNR is a good idea because the roles conflict must be resolved tomorrow with the extra flips in our hand. Basically, not only is NNR playing under the radar all this time which is typical scum behavior, he also made a claim as a VT. I deem that suspicious enough to worth the lynch.

Indeed, I have not read too deeply into the mess that is people speculating about claimed roles and potential scum abilties because I believe that is worthless, as such I have probably missed said pieces of important information, it would help if you can QUOTE STUFF so people don't actually have to actively understand your logic though. You are the people convincing others to listen to you, try doing it proper. I told you again and again why your opinions are completely off the mark and you just ignore and try again, its almost irritating.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #377 on: May 11, 2014, 06:53:45 PM »
You have 2 hours and 7 minutes! 4 votes are needed for a majority.
(Countdown)

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #378 on: May 11, 2014, 07:02:45 PM »
For the record I'm most out of everyone that dna is town.  And if I were to lynch anyone outside of sb it would be serela frankly for not really taking any stances whatsoever.  Raikaria has been increasingly growing on me as being town although not a lock.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #379 on: May 11, 2014, 07:06:36 PM »
Unsure why nnr votes sky for the claim of backup not sitting well with him

Don't lynch me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #380 on: May 11, 2014, 07:28:40 PM »
OH RIGHT MAFIA EXISTS I got lost in playing new games and then "oh shit the day isn't about to end, right?"

I see there's suddenly a growing wagon on SkyPal who, well, he isn't in the SB/Dan thing, but I could totally get behind sheeping my own d1 case of him again. Backup claim keeping all of town's claimed prs in the setup seems kind of weird I admit, but maybe BT really really wanted to make sure we had a million docs forever? But yeah it's weird. The issue is just that, uhm, isn't it preeeetty likely one of Dan or SB is scum?

...nah, I shouldn't keep waffling about that, because now that the SkyPal wagon ~*~actually has support~*~ I'm all over this. I still think his d1 was really scummy, I'm just going to reread over his d2 to make sure before I set him at l-1. (Because deadline is kind of, right there, so it's time for that sort of thing.)
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #381 on: May 11, 2014, 07:42:38 PM »
The issue is just that, uhm, isn't it preeeetty likely one of Dan or SB is scum?
Part of the reason this came to mind is because SB is the one who started the skypal wagon up, but now that I think about it I was thinking Dan was the scum over SB anyway

Okay, reread SkyPal. At first his d2 posts actually looked pretty nice, but then they devolved into roleshens that tried to excuse lynching Dan simply by policy (a false one) and then... well actually then he goes back and says nevermind, so I guess if he quickly changed his mind and realized that wasn't right then it isn't explicitly scummy. :T I guess I really am just wanting to lynch SkyPal off his d1 after all, but then I come back to d2 and remember, either Dan is a town vig and SB didn't die because of an action no townie has claimed to have (which they would have by now to prevent a mislynch on sb), meaning SB is probably scum, or Dan is lying, which means he's scum.

Ugh why does everyone want to lynch SkyPaladin a day late when we have something else really juicy instead? ;_;
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

ActionDan

« Reply #382 on: May 11, 2014, 07:45:08 PM »
The only 2 people that possibly make sense with skypal scum is raikaria or dna at this point.  And I don't think it's likely either of them are scum.  I'm going to stick to sb at this point.

Don't lynch me.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #383 on: May 11, 2014, 08:00:06 PM »
You have 1 hour! 4 votes are needed for a majority.
(Countdown)

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #384 on: May 11, 2014, 08:08:36 PM »
The only 2 people that possibly make sense with skypal scum is raikaria or dna at this point.  And I don't think it's likely either of them are scum.  I'm going to stick to sb at this point.

You also thought Zakeri was my scumbuddy, so clearly you're going to be wrong.

If you're real Dan and we mislynch today, idle tonight. I don't care how certain you are on scum!me, you can always sort that shit out on day 3.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #385 on: May 11, 2014, 08:14:23 PM »
Still here, still tired of remembering that it is still day phase.

I'll consolidate on, I dunno, someone if time is an issue.

DNA, we're clearly not lynching me today, so vote someone else.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #386 on: May 11, 2014, 08:15:20 PM »
not only is NNR playing under the radar all this time which is typical scum behavior, he also made a claim as a VT. I deem that suspicious enough to worth the lynch.
You could apply this to all the VT claims anyway. VT claim isn't even scummy.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #387 on: May 11, 2014, 08:18:40 PM »
Ugh, choosing between SB and Sky is so hard. It's like Day 1 where I had to pick between null reads.

I mean both have claims I don't really believe. I have a hard enough time believing there is ONE more Town Binary Doctor, let alone two. Although I do think a scum binary doc is possible.

Uh, anyone else got a better idea to decide which of these two we should lynch?

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #388 on: May 11, 2014, 08:28:33 PM »
You have 32 minutes! 4 votes are needed for a majority.
(Countdown)

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #389 on: May 11, 2014, 08:37:24 PM »
I mean both have claims I don't really believe. I have a hard enough time believing there is ONE more Town Binary Doctor, let alone two. Although I do think a scum binary doc is possible.

Uh, anyone else got a better idea to decide which of these two we should lynch?

Like I said, scum might have a Binary Doctor, but it doesn't mean they've claimed it.