Author Topic: FLYING MECHA LOLIS! BIG GUNS! IT'S TIME FOR COSMIC BREAK!  (Read 42153 times)

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Re: FLYING MECHA LOLIS! BIG GUNS! IT'S TIME FOR COSMIC BREAK!
« Reply #120 on: September 26, 2011, 02:24:02 AM »
Hmm...Lately I've been lagging like crazy, and I don't know what the problem is. Have any of you noticed? About every 30 seconds or so I deal with those random jerks in framerate. Sucks when you're over water. That reminds me...make request to be able to remap main and subweapons to different buttons. Maybe the alphaing command too. Feels bad when you want to alpha and end up using your laggy ass subweapons instead(looking at you, Winberrl and Lily Rain.) Really sucks, specially in places like Temple Site.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
  • I've got better things to do tonight than die.
« Reply #121 on: September 26, 2011, 07:01:20 AM »
Hmm...Lately I've been lagging like crazy, and I don't know what the problem is. Have any of you noticed? About every 30 seconds or so I deal with those random jerks in framerate. Sucks when you're over water.

Wait, so it's a fps issue rather than latency? Overheating maybe? Or there's some funky shit running in process?

That reminds me...make request to be able to remap main and subweapons to different buttons. Maybe the alphaing command too. Feels bad when you want to alpha and end up using your laggy ass subweapons instead(looking at you, Winberrl and Lily Rain.)

Yeah, I end up accidentally switching my Sub-weapons sometimes when switching my main weapon on my Izuna, resulting in me Vanish Jumping onto the ground when I just wanted to wisp, not fun. As for Alphaing... haven't had that issue for awhile now, for my alpha Alba I just hold down right click so I can left click alpha on the go, or hold down left THEN right click.

Rukoto

• "Ordinary" Magician
« Reply #122 on: September 26, 2011, 10:11:12 PM »
I've been noticing some really bad lag spikes within the past week as well (mostly during epoch, if I recall correctly). And CS has announced that they will make changes to the contents of the Super UC Garapon (however often that will be is anyone's guess, but they said they'd give a notice beforehand). Makes me wonder though if that gara will retain its massive prize listing even after changes. Time to pray for the best...

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #123 on: September 29, 2011, 02:30:18 AM »
Second PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN starts this Thursday, tomorrow, right after maintenance.

DON'T FORGET.
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

Rukoto

• "Ordinary" Magician
« Reply #124 on: September 29, 2011, 11:53:17 PM »
Second PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN starts this Thursday, tomorrow, right after maintenance.

DON'T FORGET.
Already forgot to remind everyone about this  :V (got my daily card at least)
On another note, I bought another 2 Asura AMJs with the last 2 UC -> Rt conversion events to make a 2nd quad csg breaker. What are all of you planning on using this month's UC -> Rt conversion for (or already have used)? Guess I might want to get a few lotto cubes to open because the contents changed apparently, as well.

« Reply #125 on: September 30, 2011, 01:26:04 AM »

DON'T FORGET.
Going to miss day 1 because no internet at home anyway, so fuck this campaign :V

Think  I'm going on hiatus anyway.  After 4000 hours and playing every day the game only stays fresh for so long.  But at the same time, I still enjoy it enough that I wouldn't be able to walk away completely, so.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #126 on: September 30, 2011, 03:00:44 AM »
Hmmmm...300 RT by Tuesday....nope, probably not possible.

I might get Rouche, though. How were your experiences with Rouche-chan?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Rukoto

• "Ordinary" Magician
« Reply #127 on: September 30, 2011, 07:18:43 AM »
I wonder if the Perfect Attendance Campaign is messed up, I managed to obtain two of the cards in the same day . First one was at the 11AM Epoch I think and the second one I know for sure I got at the 11PM Epoch. Other people who participated at the 11PM Epoch (in both Offense and Defense) claimed to also have obtained a 2nd card in the same day as well. And yes, these are server times. Can't wait to see what this will lead to (maybe you actually need 56 cards :derp:)...

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #128 on: September 30, 2011, 10:15:04 PM »
*sigh*commu just gets better and better...

Is it wrong that I find this sort of thing funny?

EDIT: Makes me wonder, how do the JP people feel about our presence on JP? Do they have a Japanese Jesus?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 10:16:50 PM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
« Reply #129 on: October 04, 2011, 06:21:29 AM »
I'm okay with anything that puts the Indo_For_Lag in a negative light, they sure as hell deserve it.

« Reply #130 on: October 04, 2011, 07:34:17 AM »
Ican_13 laglooping on an air raider

suddenly his lag cuts out

i saw every bot in his commando at least three times that round

:3

Rukoto

• "Ordinary" Magician
« Reply #131 on: October 04, 2011, 06:55:40 PM »
Ican_13 laglooping on an air raider
suddenly his lag cuts out
i saw every bot in his commando at least three times that round
:3
My goodness :V
On another note, yesterday (going by my time) I scored my very first Game Warrior in Epoch Defense ;_; I then noticed sometime afterward I had apparently gotten my first TC Cube. I didn't notice it at first because it has the same icon as those HK-Challenge Cubes (which I have too many of now). The TC Cube also didn't have the "NEW" right beside it either. I'm pretty sure I must have gotten it within the past few days, though, but still... So happy, desu.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #132 on: October 04, 2011, 08:28:43 PM »
My goodness :V
On another note, yesterday (going by my time) I scored my very first Game Warrior in Epoch Defense ;_; I then noticed sometime afterward I had apparently gotten my first TC Cube. I didn't notice it at first because it has the same icon as those HK-Challenge Cubes (which I have too many of now). The TC Cube also didn't have the "NEW" right beside it either. I'm pretty sure I must have gotten it within the past few days, though, but still... So happy, desu.

So jelly, desu.

Well actually, not really. I probably wouldn't use her much if I did get her. Most of the campaign chibis rot away in my garage, except for Melfi in epoch. I also have 2 SP Promos sitting in my garage, and currently no Crim to use them on(Well, technically i have the cube Crimmys, but that just seems to be a waste. ) My top priority is the Lvl up campaign. Also, I'm thinking about changing my Lily build.

Also, I know nobody likes a lagger, but I feel some people go a little overboard.

2nd EDIT: Just to make sure. I want to triple speed tune my Ballistic, right?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 01:12:49 AM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Rukoto

• "Ordinary" Magician
« Reply #133 on: October 13, 2011, 02:32:43 AM »
I feel like I'm blessed today. My computer has lasted long enough for me to finish off the level up campaign, and with the tune-up campaign I fully tuned my LazFlamme, as well as a Wide Beam Gun for my Sword Wing. I've noticed that the CBFourmotion Site seems really laggy. It doesn't ever finish loading, and it's the site most prone to crashing my computer... Does it have something to do with me using IE to browse it?

« Reply #134 on: October 13, 2011, 03:05:39 AM »
And people complain about the tune rates sucking. :getdown:  UC tuning is OP.

I've noticed that the CBFourmotion Site seems really laggy. It doesn't ever finish loading, and it's the site most prone to crashing my computer... Does it have something to do with me using IE to browse it?
There's some really dumb ad that pops up every now and again in the background that eats up loads of resources but doesn't actually display anywhere.  Tried informing tech admins about it, but it hasn't been popping up for them so we haven't been able to do anything about it.

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2011, 11:26:37 PM »
>Free RT for Union Wars
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Ehh, drop rates are probaby going to be low.

EDIT: Read thread on fanforums, you get RT when you complete union wars 50 times.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 11:28:16 PM by Wisp »
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #136 on: October 14, 2011, 03:01:31 AM »
So what did you guys tune during the bonus campaign. I didn't fully tune bots, I mostly stuck to weapons. Thanks to the level up and the bonus I now have:
A Ballistic Launcher(3x Great Rapid Beta)
A Huge Gatling(1xForce, 1x Great Rapid Beta)
A Wide Beam Gun(1x Great Force, 1x Great Rapid Beta)
A Mini Bazooka(2x Great Rapid Beta)
A Handy Bazooka(2x Great Rapid Beta*, 1x Force)
A Crim AM4(1xslow)

*Was there before campaign

I feel like I did more, as I went through about 50k points of Green Chips, I can't be bothered to look them up at the moment. Also, opened a Ro cube, and got a Saggi II. I still have 2 Ro cubes left.

So far, it's been:

Maril Mach Trill and Thoarla Frazia
Crimrose E. and Crimrose W. (Don't actually know letters, one had AM3, other had AM4)
Izuna Kamui and Soljetter
Ouka Kamuro
Saggi II

Once again, I'm reminded how badly I am with Railguns.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
« Reply #137 on: October 14, 2011, 06:51:59 AM »
I brought my Bugsy to 40 tec 36 wlk from 30/30, and my VF to 32 wlk from 20... and some +1 +1 +1 tunes on sparklesticks.

« Reply #138 on: October 14, 2011, 10:27:21 AM »
I brought my Bugsy to 40 tec 36 wlk
I have something I should probably PM you.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #139 on: October 14, 2011, 10:25:42 PM »
Now that the Chibi Rooms are out, I really want a Thoarla Chibi. What other chibi has float dash and an ammo circle?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #140 on: October 14, 2011, 10:47:23 PM »
Ah~ I want to join the Chibi rooms but I only have Koko and Jikun Hu-kun.

Also, I hate people who chase me all over the map and not give up until they kill me. I once led a Seraph all the way back from their powerspot to my spawn area. Despite my whole team firing all sorts of stuff at her, the Seraph managed to get me, and escaped. Is it really worth it to do that? >:U

About Seraphs, I've never tried Crimrose. Ever. Because I'm bored, maybe I will level one up and make it a Seraph.
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

« Reply #141 on: October 15, 2011, 09:14:31 AM »
Man I love clan tournament time.

Shame we lost to EFB by like, double-digit BP amounts in the third round, but I had a hell of a lot of fun.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #142 on: October 15, 2011, 06:03:14 PM »
Man I love clan tournament time.

Shame we lost to EFB by like, double-digit BP amounts in the third round, but I had a hell of a lot of fun.

Yeah. Is there any chance I can see our matches? CB crashed on me during Winterwing and Icono occured during dinner. I saw EFB, but I missed your Hound Dog play. I mostly saw whoever had Vanguard and Aquila Girl.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #143 on: October 17, 2011, 09:52:25 AM »
Yeah. Is there any chance I can see our matches? CB crashed on me during Winterwing and Icono occured during dinner. I saw EFB, but I missed your Hound Dog play. I mostly saw whoever had Vanguard and Aquila Girl.
TiE vs WinterWing (WW's perspective): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4a3xAEuX_E

TiE vs Iconoclast (TiE's perspective, BORING FIRST SEVEN MINUTES OH MY GOD): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8RNLYq0jW4

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #144 on: October 17, 2011, 10:30:02 PM »
TiE vs WinterWing (WW's perspective): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4a3xAEuX_E

TiE vs Iconoclast (TiE's perspective, BORING FIRST SEVEN MINUTES OH MY GOD): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8RNLYq0jW4

I know it took a while, but it must have made the last few minutes all the more glorious, no? I want to see the next match from EFB's perspective now. That might have a larger chance of seeing that hound dog play you were talking about.

On another note, I wish chibi wars contributed to perfect attendance. I don't feel like playing regular Union Wars right now.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #145 on: October 18, 2011, 02:49:15 AM »
I know it took a while, but it must have made the last few minutes all the more glorious, no? I want to see the next match from EFB's perspective now. That might have a larger chance of seeing that hound dog play you were talking about.

On another note, I wish chibi wars contributed to perfect attendance. I don't feel like playing regular Union Wars right now.
I would've rather avoided that seven minute wait, but it was pretty hilarious that they forgot people would be respawning out in the open instead of back in the tunnel with the rest of them.  Match went fast after we got that first kill :V  Hakua uploaded the TiE vs EFB fight, but he specced AdHoM the whole time at someone's request, and he left my Hound Dog to do something else before any of the silliness started. :c  One of my clanmates said his JP clan was watching me on a stream, maybe I can DL the footage from that or something and upload it myself.

Unrelated, I got bored.

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #146 on: October 18, 2011, 02:15:53 PM »
My clan is up against Hotglue on Friday :C
Hope we do well~ I didn't sign up, though, cause I still suck at PvP.

Oh, and I'm doing swagbucks video stuff to get 50 RT. Once I get it, I dunno what to do with it... auto beam rifle, Seraph promotion (I'll never get 100k UC, ever), or something else? Leaning toward Seraph promotion. The 40 RT ones for pretties.

« Reply #147 on: October 18, 2011, 05:49:01 PM »
(I'll never get 100k UC, ever)
wat

I made over 100k UC over the past two days alone :V

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #148 on: October 18, 2011, 08:03:59 PM »

[/quote]
wat

Dunno how much I've made, but you can get 100k UC from a few Arcantus runs.

Also,

Unrelated, I got bored.

Made my day.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 08:06:00 PM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #149 on: October 18, 2011, 11:00:23 PM »
wat

well, i don't play this game as much as you do :C
Maybe I could save up 100k UC, but that'll take me weeks. I'm still in school and CB isn't the only game I play.