Author Topic: Night of the Vampire Mafia: Happily Ever After  (Read 82442 times)

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
Re: Night of the Vampire Mafia: Confirmation Phase
« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2011, 02:37:06 AM »
Playing it safe? I'm not sure I understand. Tunneling always catches fire. Secondly, I suppose I should have amended what I said. If Bard is scum with me, what scum intent is there in making sure all outcomes make him scum?

I'm pretty sure you have nothing.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #91 on: June 17, 2011, 02:39:52 AM »
Bussing to victory?
Insanity?
One or more of the above would be my guess.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #92 on: June 17, 2011, 02:41:45 AM »
That usually means that you're wrong, Dormio.

Anyway, let me collate what you've told me as best I can. Please correct me if I'm wrong anywhere. My 46 reeks of confirmation bias because Bard is scum with me. I am playing it safe in some way. I am bussing who would hypothetically be my only scum partner until N2. However, I'm still scummy if Bard isn't scum because my 46 is setting someone up as scum no matter what.

Um...did I miss anything?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #93 on: June 17, 2011, 02:43:55 AM »
EBWOP: Ah, dammit, I misread. I thought you said "I don't know, one of those", not what you actually said. Still, having to resort to "insanity" as a reason generally implies something is wrong.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #94 on: June 17, 2011, 02:45:01 AM »
#46 reeks of confirmation bias because you give me the vibe that you know that Shadoweh is not scum.
If Bardiche shot Shadoweh who was town, I think you're both insane and scum.
If Bardiche shot Shadoweh who was scum, I'm insane and need to rethink everything.
If Bardiche is gambit-ing, I think you're scum.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #95 on: June 17, 2011, 02:48:19 AM »
All right, so, in the first case you freely admit that you are proposing a conspiracy theory. In the second case, you're admitting you're lost. In the third case...???

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2011, 02:50:54 AM »
In the third case, I think you were trying to set up a lynch on town(?)Bardiche and are scummy for it.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #97 on: June 17, 2011, 02:51:59 AM »
[20:51] <Kitten4u> Why are you guys posting when A) the mod hasn't started the game yet and B) the co-mod said there was a reason he couldn't start the game yet?
[20:52] <Kitten4u> I guess I should be posting this in the thread itself

It seems pretty uncool to me.  If the mods consider it kosher then I apologize for lurking like this, but I have no idea what made you guys think this was okay.
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #98 on: June 17, 2011, 02:52:55 AM »
Explain how the third case doesn't apply to you?

@K4U: I literally have no idea what is going on but I'm being attacked so I should probably defend myself sooooo...

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #99 on: June 17, 2011, 02:54:28 AM »
Explain how it does?

And I'm not quite sure what's happening right now in regards to the game, but stuff is happening so why not?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2011, 02:58:35 AM »
You voted Bard before I did. You're still voting Bard, IIRC. By 46, I had not weighed in on whether Bard was scum or not in case of gambit.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #101 on: June 17, 2011, 03:05:55 AM »
I haven't unvoted Bardiche because I thought Bledibleh's statement meant that all votes so far are invalid, ergo, no vote at all.
And with the #46, rather than Bardiche, I get vibes telling me that you know that Shadoweh is town. Which nobody, bar any scum and Shadoweh herself should know.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #102 on: June 17, 2011, 03:08:31 AM »
I'm pretty sure I tend to assume people are town unless I'm calling them scum. Glad we cleared this up because now I know you're silly. I see no need to continue this conversation unless you have something new to bring to the table.

Also, I have more reasons to believe Shadoweh is town at the moment.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #103 on: June 17, 2011, 03:09:40 AM »
What Kitten4u said. Seriously I would love to post it up and attack people since I'm apparently already dead, but instead I'm going to go cook myself something nice. Bard isn't even acknowledging I exist anymore, so I highly doubt he's lying. Having thought about it, my only reason for thinking he's not town for doing this is my alignment pm. He could just be a fucking jerk.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #104 on: June 17, 2011, 03:14:43 AM »
If you think you're going to die, why not post up your thoughts before it happens?

Shadoweh

« Reply #105 on: June 17, 2011, 03:15:29 AM »
Because the game hasn't started yet and it's rude. You've already gotten my immediate thoughts about what's going on.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #106 on: June 17, 2011, 03:24:30 AM »
Isn't somebody shooting(?) you in the confirmation stage also rude?
Also, you haven't said anything about UK or I, aside from mentioning that UK seems weird in #51 and #65.

Shadoweh

« Reply #107 on: June 17, 2011, 03:29:41 AM »
Rude isn't the word I would use to describe it.
I'm not going to comment further beyond that I hold to my amazing ED1 read of scum UK. If Affinity starts the game and he didn't count the action, ergo Shadoweh still being alive, I'll post more then.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2011, 03:33:01 AM »
I look forward to this case. We can have another wall of text war where you're wrong ^-^.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2011, 03:43:17 AM »
Votecount:

Hahaha just kidding, the game still hasn't started yet.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #110 on: June 17, 2011, 03:44:36 AM »
Edible: Are we still allowed to post game relevant stuff?

Probably best to get an official clarification on this.

« Reply #111 on: June 17, 2011, 03:54:52 AM »
Even if it is rude to start the game before the Mod arrives, I still think it's more pro-town to get your reaction to at the very least Bardiche's vig in before Affinity shows up.

Shadoweh

« Reply #112 on: June 17, 2011, 04:03:16 AM »
You're saying that like I didn't post anything in response to it. -.- If I'm going to die you could at least READ WHAT I'VE ALREADY SAID first. If voting someone in return for a vote is Oh My God You Suck, my response right now was Oh My God You Shot Me.

« Reply #113 on: June 17, 2011, 04:19:57 AM »
That was more aimed at Kitten4u, who blantently said "No comment until Affinity says it's okay". Of course, the more you add, the better, but You're fine.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2011, 04:29:08 AM »
The game hasn't started because I don't have the authority to do so, as the game may have any number of things I am not aware of that must happen mod-wise before it can actually start.  Nowhere in the rules did Affinity say "the game will start as soon as all players have confirmed," and everyone here should have noticed when there was no official confirmation of such and two notices from a mod saying the game hadn't started.  Why certain people are acting as if the game has started is completely beyond me.

Affinity is, of course, more than welcome to retroactively start it.  But you'll need to wait for him.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2011, 04:48:15 AM »
God, I make a rushed post, become busy, and what the hell happens.

UK: You start off with post 32, claiming that Bard is scum. And then calling the scum team with crap reasoning.
At this point, Post 37, I'm still assuming everything is a joke.
Here's your reasoning to why you're voting Bard. Post 46 is you backtracking your previous statement that Bard is definite scum, to Scum if Shadoweh flips scum, but won't pursue until later, and instant scum if she flips Town. It looks like you're saying that you are sure he's scum, but you feel like waiting for him to dig a grave. Town wouldn't wait for a better reason to push a case. That's opportunistic, and scum would do that.
Post 71, you say "Cut by Bard bringing up something I agree with. PX deciding not to take this seriously reflects AWFULLY on him. To the point that Bard scum is less certain. I feel Dormio is weirder and, yes, I'm giving PX a slight derp pass. But I have my eye on him."
Um... Bard never said that?
Quote from: Bard 67
PX! Why does meta demand I am scum for following through on a promise? Jumping on an easy target is easy, but I want serious opinions here, so get in and motivate yourself. If your vote was a jest, move it somewhere more serious, or elucidate its progression to serious vote.
You're adding unsaid words to Bard so that when I flip Town, you can throw it towards Bard even though he never said it.

Bard: Reacted pretty calmly and rationally to the scum accusations and votes. If he is a vig? Not really how I would use a vig shot, but his explanation is understandable. Null, leading towards town

Dormio: ...I'm getting Deja Vu. Seriously. I think I did this in JK9 Mafia.... Thus, I'm giving him a Durrmio on this. Except why he's still voting Bard. You seem to have a better case on UK, so please enlighten us why you think a vig shooting on D1 is extremely anti-town enough to warrant a vote over everyone else.

EDIT: Holy WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY^15, cut 15 times. Reading more.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #116 on: June 17, 2011, 04:48:37 AM »
Crap, I forgot

##Unvote
##Vote: UK

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2011, 04:53:08 AM »
Oooooooooor, maybe I fused what Dormio and Bard were saying? Bard was kind of poking at the fact not giving opinions was awful, but Dormio said it more clearly.

I'm not backtracking in 46. I'm saying that if Shadoweh flips scum, any case I made on Bard would be a conspiracy theory. I've explained this several times. Please learn to read. And town wouldn't waste it's energy pushing something that won't work, or even logically work. You're basically playing gotcha games and, once again, have nothing on me.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2011, 06:16:04 AM »
Shadoweh flips MODKILLED
Bard flips MODKILLED
UK flips MODKILLED
Dormio flips MODKILLED
HW flips MODKILLED
PX flips MODKILLED
Zakeri flips MODKILLED

Now let's just wait for Affinity to open the game before people die for real. I don't have the full alignment/role distribution confirmed. I can't exactly open the game either.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #119 on: June 17, 2011, 06:24:41 AM »
Quote from: Dormio
PX has even claimed that he's not taking anything seriously until Affinity shows up to say that the confirmation phase is over.

Try again.