Author Topic: Arisu Geas: An Extraction-Contraption Expedition  (Read 99038 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Arisu Geas: An Extraction-Contraption Expedition
« Reply #360 on: October 21, 2010, 03:42:05 AM »
Well.

Do we tell her? I actually kinda want to tell her.

At the very least, we should use her bathroom to find out for ourselves for sure.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #361 on: October 21, 2010, 03:45:07 AM »
Oh, I can only imagine the ribbing Marisa would give us over that one.
But honestly, I think I'm just as curious to see her reaction, too.
And yes, I agree with the latter statement.

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #362 on: October 21, 2010, 03:51:32 AM »
Hmm, I think telling is risky but then again, there not a lot of people who knows magic. So why not.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #363 on: October 21, 2010, 03:51:57 AM »
I'm not about to get ribbed for her pleasure.

Besides, if she makes a joke out of this, Woman Law says we have free reign to nuke her house.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #364 on: October 21, 2010, 03:54:30 AM »
Honestly, I'd rather not tell her. I mean, just imagine what she'd say if you told her "The internet gave me a penis."

I would be okay with double checking in the bathroom.

>"I wonder. Is there a type of dere where the subject kills the other person?"
>Tactful pause.
>"Oh, don't worry, it's not you."

>"I'm not interested in getting a blob, so much as finding out where the blob came from. It had to have had an origin, and as childish as it is, it can at least talk, so I'm assuming some level of intelligence is involved with the creature's personality."

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #365 on: October 21, 2010, 03:57:40 AM »
The penis is Gensokyo in origin, though. :V

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #366 on: October 21, 2010, 04:12:57 AM »
>"I wonder. Is there a type of dere where the subject kills the other person?"
>Tactful pause.
>"Oh, don't worry, it's not you."

>She frowns. "Well, I guess yandere can make a good story, ze, but I don't think you've been acting that way..."

>"I'm not interested in getting a blob, so much as finding out where the blob came from. It had to have had an origin, and as childish as it is, it can at least talk, so I'm assuming some level of intelligence is involved with the creature's personality."

>"So y'know, she's a yukkuri, ze." Marisa reminds you, then frowns again. "... you got a point about the intelligence part, though. That IS pretty weird, ze... so you wanna know who made her?"
There was something here once. Wonder what...

« Reply #367 on: October 21, 2010, 04:23:49 AM »
>"A ... yukkuri. Right..."
>"Who, or what, or when... This thin-err, Yukkuri came from the internet, and I know the internet can't give a physical form to something by itself without someone actually making it."
>"In fact, now that I think about it, it probably doesn't matter who created it.  What I should focus on is "Getting online" so I can get a handle on where all of this -stuff- is coming from in the first place."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #368 on: October 21, 2010, 04:39:42 AM »
>"A ... yukkuri. Right..."

>Marisa chuckles a little at your indifference to the name.

>"Who, or what, or when... This thin-err, Yukkuri came from the internet, and I know the internet can't give a physical form to something by itself without someone actually making it."

>She nods. "That's right, ze. One of those fanboys must have made her. I'm actually kinda impressed, ze - never seen golems or dolls that expressive before."

>"In fact, now that I think about it, it probably doesn't matter who created it.  What I should focus on is "Getting online" so I can get a handle on where all of this -stuff- is coming from in the first place."

>"Heheh! You want to join the crew now, ze?" Marisa asks, with a big grin. "Lucky you, the fairies haven't gotten past the wards on the wiring yet! C'mon, I'll let you see my PC!"

>She heads for one of the other rooms in the house, bouncing among the rubble. You think that was her dining room, last you remember.

« Reply #369 on: October 21, 2010, 05:50:17 AM »
>follow

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #370 on: October 21, 2010, 10:44:47 AM »
Tell her. Should she react in an unfavorable way, we can always strangle her.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #371 on: October 21, 2010, 11:24:48 AM »
Or do the obvious with it.

Have any of these games ever had a rape scene?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #372 on: October 21, 2010, 11:28:04 AM »
Not as of yet.

>"I don't know what this crew is, but...maybe I should just ease into things. I've had a hell of a day, Marisa..."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #373 on: October 21, 2010, 05:30:14 PM »
>follow

>"I don't know what this crew is, but...maybe I should just ease into things. I've had a hell of a day, Marisa..."

>You follow her through the domestic minefield, and express your wariness about Marisa's suggestion.
>She chuckles. "The crew online, ze! There's a buncha people that go online these days! I was wondering when you'd get interested, ze!"

>You then reiterate the badness of your current situation, and Marisa stops in the doorway to the dining room. She turns around and frowns at you.
>"Seriously, ze, what's wrong? It's not like you to talk like that." She grins a little. "Unless I'm right about the dere-dere bit?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #374 on: October 21, 2010, 05:39:57 PM »
>"Will you speak in real words, please? Just this once? I can't ever be serious with you, can I?"

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #375 on: October 21, 2010, 05:46:21 PM »
>"Will you speak in real words, please? Just this once? I can't ever be serious with you, can I?"

>"They ARE real words, ze!" Marisa replies, grinning. "And if you take everything seriously, then where's the fun in life?"
>She frowns again. "But jeez, okay. What is it, ze?"
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 05:50:40 PM by RosE-mouse »

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #376 on: October 21, 2010, 05:49:19 PM »
Okay, if we're going to check, now's the time to request a private room and do it.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #377 on: October 21, 2010, 05:54:04 PM »
FUCK IT, I'M GOIN' DEEP

> "I...uh...I actually don't know."
> "I need to check something really quick. Something private. Do you have a room where I can be alone real quick? I should be right back out."
> "...I hope."

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #378 on: October 21, 2010, 06:16:27 PM »
> "I...uh...I actually don't know."
> "I need to check something really quick. Something private. Do you have a room where I can be alone real quick? I should be right back out."
> "...I hope."

>Marisa's brow furrows and her frown deepens as you give her a vague explanation.
>"Well, why so serious, ze?" she asks, puzzled, "You coulda just asked if you needed a minute to yourself. The pantry's right over there if you don't mind making yourself a light in there, and you know where the lab is." She grins. "Unless you wanna use my bedroom?"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #379 on: October 21, 2010, 06:21:16 PM »
> Death glare.
> "If what I suspect is true, the last place you want to be right now is in your bedroom."
> Back to normal.
> "Anyway...I'll give the lab a try. And...thanks."
> Assuming no response from Marisa that requires a response from us, head to her lab, as we apparently already know where it is.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #380 on: October 21, 2010, 06:21:41 PM »
>Hustle toward the lab. Close door.
>Make certain there's no one around the windows. Close curtains.
>If all is clear, check.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #381 on: October 21, 2010, 06:57:46 PM »
> Death glare.
> "If what I suspect is true, the last place you want to be right now is in your bedroom."

>Marisa's eyes widen. "... whatddya mean by that, ze?" she asks, eyebrows raised.

> Back to normal.
> "Anyway...I'll give the lab a try. And...thanks."
> Assuming no response from Marisa that requires a response from us, head to her lab, as we apparently already know where it is.

>Hustle toward the lab. Close door.

>You calm yourself again and thank her.
>Marisa's grin takes a little longer than usual to form. "Ah, no problem, ze."

>You figure that she wouldn't insist on more detail than that, and switch direction to head for the door to the lab, picking your way along a less-traveled route through the front room. The blobby-head yukkuri shies away from you as you pass by, still hiding in that silly smock Marisa made a while back.

>You enter Marisa's lab, a fair-sized room off of the entrance, only slightly less sloppy than the front room, and shut the door tight behind you. You get the impression of some sort of method to the madness here, but you've never really been able to figure out what it is: Your best guess is that she does most of her work on the half-cleared table by the window, and stuff on there is for her current project, but it can be difficult to tell. The more volatile spell components are hidden away in the closet off to one side, easily the most organized area in Marisa's entire house, but not somewhere good to visit without a reason.
>The room is covered with spell components and half-made or half-charged magical artifacts, along with a lot of mushrooms, a lot of soot, and numerous burn marks from Marisa's many explosive failures. Interestingly, there are also a couple of half-disassembled outer-world items here as well, covers pried off to reveal messes of wire hidden inside. Odd - but at least that's the only noticeable difference here.

>Make certain there's no one around the windows. Close curtains.
>If all is clear, check.

>But that's not the important thing right now. The important thing is making sure Aya never, ever hears about this. Thankfully, poking your head out the window for a thorough search of the area gives no hint of her presence.

>You close the windows, and pull the curtains tight down over them. Normally a magician would want good ventilation in a good lab to avoid getting suffocated by the fumes that a lot of projects make, but Aya's disregard for privacy makes it important to have a way to cover up anything sensitive that you're up to.
>So you do.

>After closing up Marisa's lab to your satisfaction, you take a deep breath, pull up your dress, and peek down into the front of your bloomers.

>...

>Yep. Koishi gave you a penis.

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #382 on: October 21, 2010, 07:00:38 PM »
>Quietly replace clothing and curtains and such.
>Exit lab and and seek out Marisa.
>"As I was saying, I would like you to help me beat the everloving hell out of Koishi. Then beat it back into her."

>_

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #383 on: October 21, 2010, 07:06:10 PM »
> "And possibly beat it out of her again"

>"...Repeating if necessary"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #384 on: October 21, 2010, 07:19:41 PM »
> Koishi didn't take anything away, did she?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #385 on: October 21, 2010, 07:42:09 PM »
> Koishi didn't take anything away, did she?

>You... REALLY don't want to reach in and investigate this, but steel yourself and lightly check with your fingers.
>... oddly enough, your other, uh, gender identifier is still there, too.

>Oh dear your bloomers feel another size too small now.

>Quietly replace clothing and curtains and such.
>Exit lab and and seek out Marisa.

>You remain calm and collected despite this terrible discovery, and quietly redress yourself before opening the curtains and windows of Marisa's lab to leave it the way you found it.
>You silently work your way back through Marisa's front room to enter the dining room she was standing in a minute ago.

>Marisa's dining room has changed somewhat, but not drastically. It still looks mostly the same: a cluttered dining/cooking area, covered with used dishes and utensils, with the occasional mark of dried mushroom stew that never got cleaned up. The oven and other preparation spaces are still there, but there are a few new items lying around that are unfamiliar - some of them look outer-world in origin, or look like they were made to imitate that.
>The only really big change is that one end of the rickety wooden table is actually cleared off to make space for a large boxy... thing you can only guess is a computer, wires snaking out from it to a similar-looking box on the floor and to an odd spot on the wall. The box on the floor has numerous wires coming out of it, one heading to the wall just below the top box's wire, another up to the assortment of computer runes in front of the top box, and one to the other computer-controlling artifact next to it. Curiously, Marisa apparently actually keeps food products away from all of the things connected to the computer.

>Marisa herself is lounging in a creaky chair in front of it, and looks up at you when you enter. "Done already, ze?"

>"As I was saying, I would like you to help me beat the everloving hell out of Koishi. Then beat it back into her."

> "And possibly beat it out of her again"

>"...Repeating if necessary"

>You continue to try and contain your Jupiterian rage within the confines of your own body whilst asking Marisa for her assistance. Unfortunately, it still manages to leak somewhat.

>Marisa frowns at your request. "Koishi? What, did she do something to you, ze?"

>_

>_
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 08:30:00 PM by RosE-mouse »

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #386 on: October 21, 2010, 07:44:57 PM »
> Take amusement in both Alice and the parser throwing 'penis' around casually but lightly treading around saying 'vagina'.

So are we gonna tell her or what. <_< I still kinda want to. I think she would actually take us seriously, given how her attitude has progressed throughout the conversation so far.

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #387 on: October 21, 2010, 07:48:04 PM »
While Marisa may make fun of Alice, she knows when to stop so I think it'll be safe to tell her...maybe.

« Reply #388 on: October 21, 2010, 07:48:31 PM »
I have no real objections. We're practically committed at this point, anyway, unless we make up an entirely separate story about why we're annoyed at Koishi. You know Marisa is going to bug us for an answer of some sort.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #389 on: October 21, 2010, 07:52:22 PM »
Yeah, unless Marisa is completely insufferable, we need someone to tell so that our fury can be properly comprehended. But if we can let her figure it out, all the better.

>"...She victimized me, we'll say."