Author Topic: Touhou Comedians  (Read 1705 times)

Forte Blackadder

• 雲龍九現
  • Thi?n Giả L?ng Y?u
    • FaceBook
Touhou Comedians
« on: September 04, 2010, 03:54:30 AM »
I know we had the M-1 GrandPrix and all, but for some reason I can't stop imagining that there is a channel where Yukari and Yuuka being Matsumoto Hitoshi and Hamada Masatoshi (DOWNTOWN). In some shows, they invited various characters and then the regular cast of Touhou no Tsukai ya Arahende became YukaYuuka - Miko✰Miko (Reimu/Sanae) - Kirisame Marisa and every year they make a batsu game. In the game, Satori is the guide, everytime they laugh they get a butt-slap with a club by Suika. Marisa usually get a bitch slap from Yuugi and Cirno's videos are always too much. Aya, being Sanae's wife also join the fun (thanks to pasteltel they're my official shipping now)
Aside from that, Remilia does the one-man skit parody Jinnai Tomonori, mostly use the Charisma Break gag. Flandre and Chen channelling Unjash while Yuugi is Hard Gay Lesbian.

I have their doing skits in my head everytime I hate myself not be able to make videos for them.
Have you ever thought about this?

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
Re: Touhou Comedians
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 03:49:23 AM »
Aya, being Sanae's wife also join the fun (thanks to pasteltel they're my official shipping now)
Aya and Sanae providing commentary on everyday life in Gensokyo a la boke and tsukkomi routine (Aya getting terrible misconceptions about things in the outside world, with Sanae correcting her with a paper fan) would be hilarious.

Actually, Sanae as the straight man to everyone else's strange ideas on the outside world would be hilarious, period.

An unlikelier candidate is Remilia. Remember her SWR dialogue with Aya? SWR Remi really knows how to play along with skits. And now I'm getting a terrible fiction idea from this. Hmm...

Forte Blackadder

• 雲龍九現
  • Thi?n Giả L?ng Y?u
    • FaceBook
Re: Touhou Comedians
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 11:42:38 AM »
You read my mind. Just that I think the text version won't be able to deliver the timing art of tsukkomi. You know, to make the best laugh the tsukkomi must react to the boke around 0.1s and sometimes suddenly. It's very hard to express the actions with words, or I'm just not cool.