Author Topic: "Haaaaaaaaaalp ;O;" (Spell Card Help Topic: III)  (Read 187818 times)

Jaimers

• You just did it because you're older than me.
Re: "Haaaaaaaaaalp ;O;" (Spell Card Help Topic: III)
« Reply #900 on: August 09, 2011, 08:05:01 PM »
So, how do you do the glitch to skip Yugi's boss fight with ReimuC?

Found a reference.

What I'm guessing is is that you want to bomb right before finishing off her midboss spellcard.

« Reply #901 on: August 12, 2011, 05:57:09 AM »
Sinker Ghost.

(It was either that or a 1000-word screed riddled with profanity.)

« Reply #902 on: August 12, 2011, 07:38:24 PM »
Murasa warps to your location. Move around the screen and dodge the bullets. If that is not enough then you'll have to post your thousand words.

Byaaakuren

• Youkai Jesus, Queen of the Monks
    • Animu List
« Reply #903 on: August 13, 2011, 11:00:52 PM »
Blazing Star: Just stay to the bottom and move back and forth?

I thank my friend for the sig <3
My noob replays :V
Tumblr (I post NSFW stuff there)

XephyrEnigma

• :|
  • XephyrEnigma
« Reply #904 on: August 15, 2011, 05:22:13 PM »
Blazing Star: Just stay to the bottom and move back and forth?

I think you're thinking of Blazing Wheel. You don't want to stick to the bottom during Blazing Star~Fixed Star.
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

« Reply #905 on: August 15, 2011, 06:05:19 PM »
He's speaking of Marisa'Last word, in IN. Yes, you have to stick the bottom, the card is easy when you understand the stars are at same position if you do the same movements. ^^
I am French, so i'm sorry if I make any mistakes. ^^

Loteny

• Youkai Eater
  • Shoot and I will move. In a flash.
« Reply #906 on: August 15, 2011, 10:43:15 PM »
Guys, any way to clear 9-1 in Shoot the Bullet without being insane?
Any tips for doing it or training for it? I can't take more than 1 pic no matter what :/

AJS

• Danmakufu Scripter
« Reply #907 on: August 15, 2011, 10:50:55 PM »
Guys, any way to clear 9-1 in Shoot the Bullet without being insane?
Any tips for doing it or training for it? I can't take more than 1 pic no matter what :/
Stay near the bottom of the screen, dodge as best as you can, take defensive shots if you get walled, and fly up when a gap opens to take a long-distance shot.

« Reply #908 on: August 16, 2011, 11:25:08 AM »
I have no idea how to handle Lyrica's solo card ._.
I also need help on Ultimate Buddhist.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 12:13:25 PM by Glimmery15 »

Marisa Kirisame

• "So what if she's a girl, da ze?"
  • Marisa X Alice for life
« Reply #909 on: August 16, 2011, 09:12:18 PM »
I have no idea how to handle Lyrica's solo card ._.
I also need help on Ultimate Buddhist.

If it's Ran's ultimate Buddhist then I can help. While the blue lasers go by, stay near the bottom under Ran and open fire. Pay close attention to the background sounds and the screen. Watch for leaves to start flooding ran, and then be ready to get into position. The best place for the red lasers is near Ran. begin circling and close to her inbetween a set of the red lasers. Wit for the charge sound again and get to the outside edge and reposistion yourself below Ran for the blue again.

Rinse and repeat until the card breaks.
"Ok I admit it. The endless night, corrupting the moon, hiding the human village and putting those funny little hats on statues; it's all Alice's fault. Now bitch, get out of the way!" -Marisa Kirisame from Touhou 8 Imperishable Night.

Marisa Kirisame

« Reply #910 on: August 16, 2011, 09:14:50 PM »
Uhm. I need help with Mamizou's first spellcard. I try streaming and looking for holes but I keep getting boxed in when the card's about to break. Any ideas?
"Ok I admit it. The endless night, corrupting the moon, hiding the human village and putting those funny little hats on statues; it's all Alice's fault. Now bitch, get out of the way!" -Marisa Kirisame from Touhou 8 Imperishable Night.

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #911 on: August 16, 2011, 09:16:50 PM »
Just keep streaming. At the end of each wave, just move a bit so that you have a gap to move into in the next wave.
Also, don't try to return to the center to hit the boss unless you know you will end up in front of her at the end of the wave.

Marisa Kirisame

« Reply #912 on: August 16, 2011, 09:18:13 PM »
Just keep streaming. At the end of each wave, just move a bit so that you have a gap to move into in the next wave.
Also, don't try to return to the center to hit the boss unless you know you will end up in front of her at the end of the wave.

Thanks I have spell practie pulle dup and am going to try that.

ChanceWolf

• This level of reasoning...
  • ...is possible for Furudo Erika.
« Reply #913 on: August 16, 2011, 09:42:17 PM »
Thanks I have spell practie pulle dup and am going to try that.

If you still can't do it, here's it on YouTube. I hope those links are allowed :ohdear:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwjkHuoB2II
Her other Spell Cards are also there.

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
  • If you're alive, you can always keep moving.
« Reply #914 on: August 16, 2011, 11:21:24 PM »
I'm confused about something in TD Stage 6. I know that you get extra bomb/life parts in the second half of the stage portion, but for the life of me I can't tell exactly how it works. Do the fragments only appear after killing certain numbers of wisps in each chain, or after killing all of them, or after killing them all plus the big fairy leading them? Anyone else have more insight about this?
"Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of thinking." - Carl Sagan

NEW AND IMPROVED YOUTUBE, now with 60 fps Touhou videos! Latest video update: WBaWC Lunatic/Extra no-miss no-bomb no-Roars no-Spirit-Strikes compilation.

« Reply #915 on: August 16, 2011, 11:30:10 PM »
Uhm. I need help with Mamizou's first spellcard. I try streaming and looking for holes but I keep getting boxed in when the card's about to break. Any ideas?

Ever captured Red UFO Invasion of Rage?
It's almost the same spell but with little men instead of UFOs.
Quote from Myosotis:
"Marriage is a game you can't win. Also, no replay value and the level design is bullshit.

« Reply #916 on: August 17, 2011, 12:07:21 PM »
I can't seem to figure out spellcards EX 2, 9, and 11 in TD. (aka
Spoiler:
Nue's
card with the arrows, the one with the long lines of the humanoid things, and the one with the amulets)

The first one seems like pure dodging, but I seem to get clipped way too many times. I probably just suck, but is there some sort of trick I'm missing? I've been trying to tap dodge through the whole thing.

The second...I tried on a crappy computer that could only run the game at 40FPS and I STILL couldn't cap it. The closest thing to a strategy I have is dashing horizontally unfocused between the lines, except that there's always a bunch of bullets boxing me in and there goes the strategy and bomb again and UGH.

The third? I just wait until I don't see any escape and bomb. I don't even have any vague semblance of a strategy here.

Lybydose

• Isn't cool enough to have a title
  • ESC -> Retry
« Reply #917 on: August 17, 2011, 12:39:31 PM »
EX 2 is just dodging

EX 9 is about horizontally dashing.  Go towards the far left or right and move through the wall of men right after they shoot, then horizontally dash the other way.  You can get into a sort of rhythm and just repeat it over and over.  Replay Here

EX 11.  I had no idea how to do this either so I went and figured it out real quick  :V  All the blue amulets are aimed if it wasn't obvious.  The trick is to circle around the boss.  Slowly stream towards one side.  When the boss runs into the wall on that side and turns around, wait for the amulets to aim themselves at you.  You'll then have an opening to move up and then slowly stream the other way at the top of the screen.  Eventually the same thing happens again and you move down.  Replay Here

To view replays in Windows 7/Vista, put them in this directory (make sure you rename them too):  C:/Users/YourName/AppData/Roaming/ShanghaiAlice/th13/replay
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 12:41:08 PM by Lybydose »

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
« Reply #918 on: August 17, 2011, 01:16:39 PM »
I'm confused about something in TD Stage 6. I know that you get extra bomb/life parts in the second half of the stage portion, but for the life of me I can't tell exactly how it works. Do the fragments only appear after killing certain numbers of wisps in each chain, or after killing all of them, or after killing them all plus the big fairy leading them? Anyone else have more insight about this?

The enemies with the fragments are at the end of the line of spirits.
You have to let the big fairies live long enough to end the line.

Signature

MTSranger

• =.=
« Reply #919 on: August 17, 2011, 05:52:28 PM »
10D extra boss last card. I seem to get walled almost right after the final phase launches. Any ideas?
Oh, and does trance work well in that card? Maybe I just need to go in with an extra life so I can death trance.

The one with the horizontal dashing...
If I move through the little man row immediately after the shots fire, I often get hit by the shots itself. what am I missing?

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #920 on: August 18, 2011, 03:26:53 AM »
I need help on how to dodge Nue's second card in TD.
Is it truly random with the stuff from the top and from Nue?

Drake

« Reply #921 on: August 18, 2011, 04:03:02 AM »
random all day erryday

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Alice★f

• That uncanny smile...
  • Kuroya Shinobu strikes again
    • TsundereWorks' Mo? Blog
« Reply #922 on: August 18, 2011, 05:12:34 AM »
Oh man, are you serious? Whhhyyyyyy
http://replays.gensokyou.org/download.php?id=15361

Stage 6 Boss, Spell 6. Sometimes, I get cornered and can't make my way to the center, and other times, I become trapped and in the worst of cases, I am sandiwched between two lasers. My history is 0/99+

DeviantArtPixivTsundere WorksYoutubeNEW! Liz Triangle's S4U
日本語勉強中 | Touhou Hard Modo Gamer

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
  • If you're alive, you can always keep moving.
« Reply #923 on: August 18, 2011, 05:26:05 AM »
The lasers are the only thing predictable about that card. They come in sets of three, and they rotate to your left, then right, etc. Use that to make sure you can stay centered (provided the RNG is kind enough).
"Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of thinking." - Carl Sagan

NEW AND IMPROVED YOUTUBE, now with 60 fps Touhou videos! Latest video update: WBaWC Lunatic/Extra no-miss no-bomb no-Roars no-Spirit-Strikes compilation.

« Reply #924 on: August 18, 2011, 12:05:32 PM »
Does anyone have any advice for Midnight Chorus Master on Normal, specifically for Magic Team? I can capture it with every other team (albeit somewhat intermittently with scarlet Team, depending entirely on Mystia's movements), and I can time out the card with Magic Team, but I can't work out a way to do enough damage to Mystia to capture the card, especially given her seemingly random movement.

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
« Reply #925 on: August 19, 2011, 03:41:40 PM »
She (and almost all of the bosses) moves to your direction.
Signature

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
  • you'll thank me for the cropping later
« Reply #926 on: August 19, 2011, 06:25:16 PM »
Mmkay, can I get some advice on the latter three waves of Yukari's Arcanum: Danmaku Bounded Field, please?

MTSranger

• =.=
« Reply #927 on: August 19, 2011, 06:41:16 PM »
Danmaku bounded field
You can watch a replay to see more exact movements. There are many ways, here is mine:

3rd wave
stay somewhat above from bottom and dodge waves coming from below
move down to bottom when the last few bullets are settling, and then dodge in bottom center, there is a large enough gap

4th wave
similar to third wave, except gap at bottom center is smaller

5th wave
sit on top of Yukari, when the wave starts to move, go unfocused and circle around in a clockwise spiral:
up, right, down down, left left left, up, swinging around the wall of bullets

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
  • you'll thank me for the cropping later
« Reply #928 on: August 19, 2011, 06:52:04 PM »
Danmaku bounded field
You can watch a replay to see more exact movements. There are many ways, here is mine:

3rd wave
stay somewhat above from bottom and dodge waves coming from below
move down to bottom when the last few bullets are settling, and then dodge in bottom center, there is a large enough gap

4th wave
similar to third wave, except gap at bottom center is smaller

5th wave
sit on top of Yukari, when the wave starts to move, go unfocused and circle around in a clockwise spiral:
up, right, down down, left left left, up, swinging around the wall of bullets

Okay, I'll try it :)
I just need to get there again first :fail:

Byaaakuren

• Youkai Jesus, Queen of the Monks
    • Animu List
« Reply #929 on: August 19, 2011, 08:22:51 PM »
Mmkay, can I get some advice on the latter three waves of Yukari's Arcanum: Danmaku Bounded Field, please?

Go play Yukari's Last Word

I thank my friend for the sig <3
My noob replays :V
Tumblr (I post NSFW stuff there)