Author Topic: Berkeley's Phantasmagoria  (Read 141379 times)

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
Re: Berkeley's Phantasmagoria
« Reply #210 on: March 07, 2010, 03:56:52 AM »
>Take out screw driver
>before Veronica says anything, cut her off and tell her it's not for cutting
>Let's gtfo

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #211 on: March 07, 2010, 04:01:56 AM »
>Replace Veronica on the earth.
>Make with the running.
>You drop her so fast, she almost falls over. Then, both of you start running back to the path; quick. Unfortunately, those damn trees and bushes from before are still in the way! Veronica starts madly cutting through them with the Magic Knife, speeding up your passage greatly.
>Take out screw driver
>before Veronica says anything, cut her off and tell her it's not for cutting
>Let's gtfo
>You wield the screwdriver. You feel slightly safer. Slightly.
>You hear a scream behind you, followed by a yell; "WHO FREED MY DINNER?!"
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #212 on: March 07, 2010, 04:06:38 AM »
>Oh hell it does talk!
>Keep running, back to the path. Then down the path.

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #213 on: March 07, 2010, 04:09:01 AM »
>Don't look back
>Look back to make sure nothing is coming.
>If we see something, squick
>"AGAGHAGHAGHAGHAGH"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #214 on: March 07, 2010, 04:10:22 AM »
>None of that noise making if it can be helped, we don't need to give it more ideas where to find us.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #215 on: March 07, 2010, 04:20:18 AM »
>Oh hell it does talk!
>Keep running, back to the path. Then down the path.
>AUUUUUUGH WHY
>You run past Veronica and start struggling through the bushes. Ahead you can see the path; and the fairy you rescued, cutting through the bushes ahead with magic, to help you escape! Just a little farther...
>Don't look back
>Look back to make sure nothing is coming.
>If we see something, squick
>"AGAGHAGHAGHAGHAGH"
>You really don't want to.
>But you really should. You look back and see... eight silver-colored, furry, spidery legs. With a woman's torso and head attached to them. At a different time, your gaze might linger on her naked chest; but you're a bit TOTALLY FREAKING OUT right now, and your eyes move on the head, which has short silver hair and a face with... oh god, she has lots of red eyes on her face. And now she yells "YOU TWO!".
>In response, you yell "AAAAAGHHAGHGHGHAGHAHGHGHGHGHHHHH" back at her in terror, and she charges. Veronica looks back, and in desperation, throws the Magic Knife at the spider-woman. It strikes her in the chest, making her roar in anger. This buys you enough time to reach the path the fairy has cut through the bushes, and the three of you manage to run back to the main path.
>None of that noise making if it can be helped, we don't need to give it more ideas where to find us.
>With all those eyes it had, and the noise you were making by going through the bushes, you're pretty sure it knew where you were anyway. And you bet it still does.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #216 on: March 07, 2010, 04:21:42 AM »
>Time to impersonate an endurance runner. Veronica and the faerie can come too.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #217 on: March 07, 2010, 04:38:15 AM »
>Time to impersonate an endurance runner. Veronica and the faerie can come too.
>Damn right it is. The three of you start running (or in the case of the fairy, flying) down the path as fast as you can. You can hear the spider-woman behind you, but thankfully the bushes slowed her down and gave your trio a good lead.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #218 on: March 07, 2010, 04:43:39 AM »
>Keep going until either it feels safe, our stamina gives out, or someone says something.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #219 on: March 07, 2010, 05:01:55 AM »
> "Everyone, we need to haul ass and get the hell out of here!"
> "Miss Fairy, if it's possible, when that spider-thing gets close, I want you to try blasting at it with magic, at very least to slow it down."
> Make with the hauling ass even more!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #220 on: March 07, 2010, 05:05:19 AM »
> "Miss Fairy, if it's possible, when that spider-thing gets close, I want you to try blasting at it with magic, at very least to slow it down."

>Let's save this breath for marathoning. If they could do something, they almost certainly would have by now.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #221 on: March 07, 2010, 03:34:16 PM »
>Keep going until either it feels safe, our stamina gives out, or someone says something.
>Let's save this breath for marathoning. If they could do something, they almost certainly would have by now.
>You keep running, and consider things to say. However, you decide it's better to save your breath for more running. Besides, the fairy looks like she may as well be made of twigs and glue; you doubt she could do much against a big monster like the Spiderwoman.
>You think you see a light in the distance; you must be nearing the end of the forest. You're pretty sure Spiderwoman is gaining on you though...

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #222 on: March 07, 2010, 05:50:42 PM »
>Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned
>Stop
>Turn around
>Jump a jump that defies gravity
>Look incredibly angry
>Stab the screwdriver through the spider-woman's chest or where the wound is at
>Open the wound wider
>"GIGA DRILL BREAKER!!!"
>Twist the screwdriver

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #223 on: March 07, 2010, 08:33:39 PM »
>Before making suicide attacks, estimate how likely it is we can get out of the forest before being caught. If it seems likely, gun it and hope the spider won't leave after us.
>If she does, or it we can't, then make with the screwdriving.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #224 on: March 07, 2010, 08:44:25 PM »
>Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned
>Stop
>Turn around
>Jump a jump that defies gravity
>Look incredibly angry
>Stab the screwdriver through the spider-woman's chest or where the wound is at
>Open the wound wider
>"GIGA DRILL BREAKER!!!"
>Twist the screwdriver
>Before making suicide attacks, estimate how likely it is we can get out of the forest before being caught. If it seems likely, gun it and hope the spider won't leave after us.
>If she does, or it we can't, then make with the screwdriving.
>You don't think you'd make it out without at least slowing her down a little. Plus, she might keep chasing you outside of the forest anyway!
>You stop and turn around, facing the Spiderwoman; ahead of you, Veronica and the fairy look back in surprise. You take hold of your FEMININE RAGE and jump into the air.
>Amazingly, you jump several feet high with no signs of falling! You feel a strange warmth arise in the pocket the Orb is in. You put on a terrifying face with your FEMININE RAGE and tackle the Spiderwoman, stabbing into her wound with the screwdriver and twisting. She lets out a yell of rage, and swats you away.
>You're thrown back to your two companions by the force of the swat and hit the ground; both of their mouths are gaping by what you've just done.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #225 on: March 07, 2010, 08:46:45 PM »
> Continue to run.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #226 on: March 07, 2010, 08:50:51 PM »
>Take out the orb
>Pray to Jigan and hope this works
>Focus energy into orb
>"MASTERU....SUPAKU!!!!!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #227 on: March 07, 2010, 08:54:14 PM »
>Take out the orb
>Focus energy into orb

>Not this...not yet.
>Try not to be too confused, fight or flight and whatnot.
>Are we hurt?
>"Y-you want some dinner? How about I jam this screwdriver down your throat, huh!? Get out of here and leave us alone!"
>Hope the others are hauling ass while we're blustering.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #228 on: March 07, 2010, 09:05:50 PM »
>Take out the orb
>Focus energy into orb
>You ge-
>Not this...not yet.
>Try not to be too confused, fight or flight and whatnot.
>Are we hurt?
>"Y-you want some dinner? How about I jam this screwdriver down your throat, huh!? Get out of here and leave us alone!"
>Hope the others are hauling ass while we're blustering.
>Aww, but it'd be fuuuun. Er, well, if it worked... :V
>Now that you think about it, you're in quite a bit of pain. You don't think you've got any bleeding or broken bones though; you'll be mostly better in a few minutes if you don't get hurt again.
>You yell some angry words at the Spiderwoman. She looks none too pleased with you. "What an annoying little girl! You'll die slowly~!", she says, and begins to advance on the three of you again.
>They're still a bit shocked from what you did, but that wears off as Spiderwoman starts talking. The fairy is now screaming, while Veronica seems to be looking in her pockets for something.

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #229 on: March 07, 2010, 09:09:51 PM »
>"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING RUUN!!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #230 on: March 07, 2010, 09:14:25 PM »
>Welp. We tried to be merciful. We totally did.
>Take out the orb
>Focus energy into orb

>If anything happens, try to get her mostly in the legs. If she can't chase us, we win by default~

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #231 on: March 07, 2010, 09:25:39 PM »
>"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING RUUN!!"
>Veronica yells back "Well I'm trying to save your ass here, instead of leaving you as a sacrifice!" as she pulls out a card from her pocket. The fairy, however, is now flying quickly towards the light at the end of the path.
>Welp. We tried to be merciful. We totally did.
-insert quote here-
>If anything happens, try to get her mostly in the legs. If she can't chase us, we win by default~
>You pull out the Orb from your pocket. It feels warm now, and the red fog inside is swirling around. You pray to Jigen your plan works...
>You concentrate on the orb. It starts to glow red and gets warmer, before floating up into the air. You let out a yell and it shoots a bright red laser out! This takes the Spiderwoman (and Veronica) by surprise, and it hits her in several of the legs. She groans, falling to the ground. "What the-"
>Veronica turns around and starts running down the path after the fairy, yelling back "You go, girl! Now let's get out of here!"

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #232 on: March 07, 2010, 09:28:24 PM »
> Get the hell outta there.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #233 on: March 07, 2010, 09:29:55 PM »
>"I love this orb and I will love it forever"
>Make out with the orb

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #234 on: March 07, 2010, 09:31:52 PM »
>Make out with the orb

>No makings out, what if we stumbled and choked on it? That'd be embarrassing!
>Just get outta there.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #235 on: March 07, 2010, 10:30:54 PM »
> Get the hell outta there.
>You get up, and start running after Veronica and the fairy.
>Make out with the orb
>No makings out, what if we stumbled and choked on it? That'd be embarrassing!
>Just get outta there.
>You murmur this to yourself, and consider making out with the Orb. However, you decide against it! You'd rather make out with Veronica anyway. At least something living. Seriously.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #236 on: March 07, 2010, 10:32:49 PM »
>Once safety is reached, preferably outside the forest, stop and take a breather.
>Marvel over the faerie. Because...holy shit, it's a faerie!

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #237 on: March 07, 2010, 10:49:06 PM »
>Once safety is reached, preferably outside the forest, stop and take a breather.
>Marvel over the faerie. Because...holy shit, it's a faerie!
>You reach the exit to the forest, and find your two companions sitting down and panting for air. As you get to them, you do the same. The spiderwoman is gone; she doesn't seem to have followed you.
>As you gasp for air, you marvel at the fairy. Ohmygoditssocuteandadorableandmagicalandyouwannatakeithomeandloveitforeverandeveran- Veronica speaks up, breaking your line of thought. "Heheh, well... looks like you can use the Orb. You'll need to learn more about fighting, though; if the monster knew you could do that, you wouldn't have taken her out so easily."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #238 on: March 07, 2010, 10:53:59 PM »
>Nod dumbly.
>Look to the faerie. "Are you okay?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #239 on: March 07, 2010, 10:57:19 PM »
>Nod dumbly.
>Look to the faerie. "Are you okay?"
>You nod in a tired and vacant manner, then ask the fairy if she's okay. "Oh yes yes, I'm fine! Thanks so much for saving me from that big spider, the lady who put me in the web told me I was done for~!"
>Well, she's certainly energetic. You wonder if all faeries are like that.