Author Topic: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2  (Read 46695 times)

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #930 on: October 06, 2019, 04:41:59 PM »
> "Meiling would not let me in if I could not defeat her. I asked if the Young Mistress put her up to it, because the Young Mistress wants to see me get stronger for some reason, and she implied it was. So I tried and failed miserably, and I don't want to be here anymore if this is going to be my life now."
> Wave a hand dismissively while saying the next part.
> "Kirisame and Margatroid are unrelated, they are here to do some magical research with Lady Patchouli, who I have with me."
> "Hmm. Then I will have to speak with the young mistress about this."
> The world seems to resume.
> "If you must leave, I won't stop you. I will see you another time. Do tell Lady Patchouli that Remilia wanted to talk to her, though."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #931 on: October 06, 2019, 04:43:57 PM »
> My apologies, Lady Patchouli. I'll let you out somewhere out of sight and you can return home. Meiling will presumably let you through.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #932 on: October 06, 2019, 08:35:59 PM »
> My apologies, Lady Patchouli. I'll let you out somewhere out of sight and you can return home. Meiling will presumably let you through.
> "I expect she'll insist on keeping me out until Remilia tells her otherwise. Now that we're being seen as suspicious..."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #933 on: October 06, 2019, 09:18:23 PM »
> Begin heading along the (outside of the) wall toward the corner.
> Well, Sakuya said Mistress wanted to speak with you. You may be able to get in that way.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #934 on: October 07, 2019, 06:20:00 PM »
> Begin heading along the (outside of the) wall toward the corner.
> Well, Sakuya said Mistress wanted to speak with you. You may be able to get in that way.
> You start to move along.
> "Perhaps..."
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #935 on: October 07, 2019, 06:21:43 PM »
> ...I'm sorry things have gone this far south, Lady Patchouli. I don't know that I want to be gone forever, but...I need to not be near everyone else for a while.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #936 on: October 08, 2019, 01:27:07 AM »
> ...I'm sorry things have gone this far south, Lady Patchouli. I don't know that I want to be gone forever, but...I need to not be near everyone else for a while.
> "Aren't you being a bit over dramatic about this?" You could almost see her raising an eyebrow with a frown.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #937 on: October 08, 2019, 01:37:28 AM »
> Probably. I still don't want to be around here right now, though.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #938 on: October 09, 2019, 04:15:05 AM »
> Probably. I still don't want to be around here right now, though.
> "I say it'd be better for you to relax in your room in our library. So that is what you should do."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #939 on: October 09, 2019, 04:17:32 AM »
> Stop.
> But I can't go back inside. I can't beat Meiling.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #940 on: October 09, 2019, 04:20:11 AM »
> Stop.
> But I can't go back inside. I can't beat Meiling.
> "Few people that want to get into the mansion go through Meiling herself. We could simply break a wall on another side of the mansion. First, you will have your rest to cool off. Then we can worry about the fact that we just blew up part of the Mansion."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #941 on: October 09, 2019, 04:29:14 AM »
> Sigh.
> May I at least have my rest somewhere else? Hurt feelings aside, there actually was someone else I intended on visiting.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #942 on: October 10, 2019, 12:40:48 AM »

// To Neovereign ( Rif. to second-to-last post/Author's Closing Post of Seijia Quest
 :) Do not get discouraged and dishearthened for your Problems and Obstacles Online, :( lest they seem worse than they actually are or actually increased ,together with the Limited Interest Here
Sure The Interest Expressed by " the number of active players and their rate of replies "is important...but what is even more important  is the Interst Expressed by "the total activity by the overall number of replies,of readings/views and story duration " :) //

// Set off Visiting Reina&Uni or...?//

// Mmmh... IMHO and in Retrospect, a Victory Key,but not the only 1 , for the Meiling Fighting Trial was likely to explain beforehand the Condition of Challenge by Flandre  and then set the Goal for a " Indirectly Defeat Meiling by Surpassing her Favorite Techniques&Spellcards with Koakuma's (Patchouli Energized ) " rather than directly defeating,or mostly-defeating, her in a (Mixed Multiple) Danmaku Duel ; even in the latter - there are some hints regarding Meiling's Fighting Prowess both in the story and during the fight - it could have been a good help  //

> Though I really should be at least see you off , explain the gist of it to Marisa,and Miss Alicec and wait for Miss Sakuya or anyone else comes back with a word by the Young Mistress or maybe the Mistress.

> After reply :" Lady Patchouli , tell me when you are ready to go outside of myself ".

> If ready neatly position Lady Patchouli's clothes in a clean patch by the covered wall and start letting her out with our eyes closed.


> If not ready,postpone but be ready for it.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 12:42:47 AM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #943 on: October 10, 2019, 01:05:08 AM »
//Having people view an attraction is different than being able to show them the attraction's experience. And thanks for the effort, but tips without understanding (not necessarily the full story) can end up doing more harm than help.

> Sigh.
> May I at least have my rest somewhere else? Hurt feelings aside, there actually was someone else I intended on visiting.
// Set off Visiting Reina&Uni or...?//

// Mmmh... IMHO and in Retrospect, a Victory Key,but not the only 1 , for the Meiling Fighting Trial was likely to explain beforehand the Condition of Challenge by Flandre  and then set the Goal for a " Indirectly Defeat Meiling by Surpassing her Favorite Techniques&Spellcards with Koakuma's (Patchouli Energized ) " rather than directly defeating,or mostly-defeating, her in a (Mixed Multiple) Danmaku Duel ; even in the latter - there are some hints regarding Meiling's Fighting Prowess both in the story and during the fight - it could have been a good help  //

> Though I really should be at least see you off , explain the gist of it to Marisa,and Miss Alicec and wait for Miss Sakuya or anyone else comes back with a word by the Young Mistress or maybe the Mistress.

> After reply :" Lady Patchouli , tell me when you are ready to go outside of myself ".

> If ready neatly position Lady Patchouli's clothes in a clean patch by the covered wall and start letting her out with our eyes closed.


> If not ready,postpone but be ready for it.
> Patchouli sighs, not answering further."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #944 on: October 10, 2019, 01:22:02 AM »
> Sigh.
> Fine...
> Head back toward the gate.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #945 on: October 11, 2019, 01:11:14 PM »
> Sigh.
> Fine...
> Head back toward the gate.
> You return to the gate.
> It seems Sakuya has left.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #946 on: October 11, 2019, 01:14:13 PM »
> Is Meiling still here?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #947 on: October 11, 2019, 01:17:51 PM »
> Is Meiling still here?
> Yes. She's mainly giving praise to one of the fairies.
> Marisa is bickering with the Fairies out here, and Alice seems to be recovering, her dolls helping her out.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #948 on: October 11, 2019, 01:27:17 PM »
> Try walking past them back into our house, seeing if anyone tries to stop us.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #949 on: October 11, 2019, 02:49:56 PM »
> Try walking past them back into our house, seeing if anyone tries to stop us.
> You try, and do get to the door.
> "Hey! You can't go, in suspicious person!" The Fairy Meiling had been praising interrupts you.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #950 on: October 11, 2019, 02:58:45 PM »
> "Lady Patchouli has ordered I return home."
> Open the door.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #951 on: October 11, 2019, 04:01:11 PM »
> "Lady Patchouli has ordered I return home."
> Open the door.
> "Hmm... If she's a lady like Lady Remilia, I guess she can allow that..." The fairy let's you go.
> Meiling seems to be her usual self again, bickering with Marisa about the fairies and not noticing you.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #952 on: October 11, 2019, 04:04:50 PM »
> Enter and head toward Remilia's quarters.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #953 on: October 15, 2019, 12:41:57 AM »
> Enter and head toward Remilia's quarters.
> You proceed into the mansion, heading up to Remilia's room, but stopping at the door.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #954 on: October 15, 2019, 01:30:49 AM »
> Knock.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #955 on: October 17, 2019, 02:55:42 AM »
> Knock.
> You knock a little.
> ...
> No response.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #956 on: October 17, 2019, 02:57:31 AM »
> Can we sense any energies inside the room?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #957 on: October 17, 2019, 02:58:17 AM »
> Can we sense any energies inside the room?
> No. Actually, there is one, but it definitely isn't Remilia's, nor Sakuya's.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #958 on: October 17, 2019, 02:59:29 AM »
> ...?
> Is it a person, at least?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #959 on: October 17, 2019, 04:28:24 AM »
> ...?
> Is it a person, at least?
> You don't know.
>_