Author Topic: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2  (Read 46729 times)

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #870 on: October 05, 2019, 04:55:56 AM »
> "That's why I volunteered my copy self to do what needs to be done in your place."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #871 on: October 05, 2019, 04:59:24 AM »
> "That's why I volunteered my copy self to do what needs to be done in your place."
> "Eh? Then why not use your copy self to help yourself. You shouldn't rely on the help of others. Sometimes, more isn't better."
> "She's trying to teach a lesson, but it's more like she's coming up with ways to decline us.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #872 on: October 05, 2019, 05:01:27 AM »
> I'll keep trying, Lady Patchouli.
> "Because my copy self doesn't know any more than I do. You may know things and know how to do things with energy that we don't, which is why we need you."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #873 on: October 05, 2019, 05:12:41 AM »
> I'll keep trying, Lady Patchouli.
> "Because my copy self doesn't know any more than I do. You may know things and know how to do things with energy that we don't, which is why we need you."
> "Hmm... Do you really need me?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #874 on: October 05, 2019, 05:13:56 AM »
> Nod.
> "I'm not sure what else there is to try otherwise, and I can only imagine what kind of breakthroughs you may produce."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #875 on: October 05, 2019, 05:19:14 AM »
> Nod.
> "I'm not sure what else there is to try otherwise, and I can only imagine what kind of breakthroughs you may produce."
> "Then I will help, but only if we're doing it my way."
> "We're a little too busy for that..." Marisa remarks.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #876 on: October 05, 2019, 05:19:35 AM »
> "What do you mean, your way?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #877 on: October 05, 2019, 05:23:32 AM »
> "What do you mean, your way?"
> "A lecture and practice, eventually we will be able to-"
> "I said we don't have time." Marisa starts for the doors.
> "Ah ah ah" Meiling blocks her way. "You said you need me, and I intend to be of use. I'm not letting you guys down." She places a hand on her chest.
> "We'll do it in a bit, first we-"
> "Nope. No procrastinating on this."
> "Bitch get out th-"
> Before you can notice Marisa draw her Mini Hakkero, Meiling has already knocked it out of her hands and restrained the black-white.
> "Well, there goes getting to the library. It sounds like she's not letting us by."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #878 on: October 05, 2019, 05:25:59 AM »
> "Oh my..."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #879 on: October 05, 2019, 05:26:34 AM »
> "Oh my..."
> "So, shall we begin?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #880 on: October 05, 2019, 05:27:24 AM »
> Um...what do you think, Lady Patchouli?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #881 on: October 05, 2019, 05:31:04 AM »
> Um...what do you think, Lady Patchouli?
> "I think you shouldn't have gotten greedy... We can't afford to stay being lectured by Meiling. We'll have to get by her somehow. "
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #882 on: October 05, 2019, 05:34:23 AM »
> Frown a bit.
> "Mmm...I admit I am interested, but Lady Patchouli has her own experiments to conduct on other matters, and I cannot keep her from those. I will have to take you up on your offer another time, I'm afraid."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #883 on: October 05, 2019, 05:38:08 AM »
> Frown a bit.
> "Mmm...I admit I am interested, but Lady Patchouli has her own experiments to conduct on other matters, and I cannot keep her from those. I will have to take you up on your offer another time, I'm afraid."
> "Again with the "later"? You just said you need me. I'm going to help. You aren't getting into the mansion without it."
> "Dear... Any ideas?" Alice asks.
> "I think we should start with telling where we're at right now." Meiling speaks up. "What progress have you made in your experiments, and what are you willing to share with my ideas that we can work off of?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #884 on: October 05, 2019, 05:42:20 AM »
> Does Meiling have the authority to keep Patchouli from coming and going?
> Look confused for a moment, then narrow our eyes in suspicion.
> "...What are you hiding, Meiling?"
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 05:51:58 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #885 on: October 05, 2019, 02:28:09 PM »
> Does Meiling have the authority to keep Patchouli from coming and going?
> Look confused for a moment, then narrow our eyes in suspicion.
> "...What are you hiding, Meiling?"
> You aren't sure... While Patchouli is Remilia's friend, she isn't mansion staff, nor either of the mistresses.
> "Some fairy maids lying in wait to support me if I want it. And the desire to see how strong you are, and my own growth." Meiling releases Marisa. "Will I get the same honesty from you? Not that it matters much. You aren't getting by anytime soon."
> "I'll just blow through you like ive done in the past." Marisa retreats with her hakkero.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #886 on: October 05, 2019, 02:37:03 PM »
> "Not that. ...Wait, did the Young Mistress put you up to this?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #887 on: October 05, 2019, 02:52:11 PM »
> "Not that. ...Wait, did the Young Mistress put you up to this?"
> "Did she, I wonder~"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #888 on: October 05, 2019, 03:00:15 PM »
> "I think it makes a difference, if you are denying Lady Patchouli entry."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #889 on: October 05, 2019, 07:35:57 PM »
> "I think it makes a difference, if you are denying Lady Patchouli entry."
> "As the gate guard and front line of defense to the Scarlet Devil Mansion, I hold the right to deny others entry unless told otherwise by the mistress. Lady Patchouli may be the mistress' friend, but that doesn't matter if I determine that she shouldn't pass through. At least until, again, I'm told otherwise by the mistress."
> "So she does take her job seriously... At least in remembering things."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #890 on: October 05, 2019, 07:41:51 PM »
> Is Marisa still around?
> Cross our arms in front of us.
> "So that means it was with your permission that Marisa came by here earlier today, blew a hole in the library wall, and attacked several of the maids?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #891 on: October 05, 2019, 08:33:16 PM »
> Is Marisa still around?
> Cross our arms in front of us.
> "So that means it was with your permission that Marisa came by here earlier today, blew a hole in the library wall, and attacked several of the maids?"
> Yes.
> "Eh? Of course it wouldn't have been."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #892 on: October 05, 2019, 08:34:40 PM »
> "Well, it happened."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #893 on: October 05, 2019, 08:35:48 PM »
> "Well, it happened."
> "Well, that sounds pretty unfortunate for you..."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #894 on: October 05, 2019, 08:39:37 PM »
> "It was, yes. I got knocked out as a result."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #895 on: October 05, 2019, 08:47:38 PM »
> "It was, yes. I got knocked out as a result."
> "Ouch. Did your study help, at least? Maybe we can work towards making you better."
> Marisa sighs.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #896 on: October 05, 2019, 08:55:54 PM »
> "Maybe. But I would really rather Lady Patchouli be able to finish her current research before doing anything with myself."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #897 on: October 05, 2019, 11:46:33 PM »
> "Maybe. But I would really rather Lady Patchouli be able to finish her current research before doing anything with myself."
> "Hmm..." Meiling seems confused for a moment, then narrows her eyes in suspicion. "You know, there's a lot of mystery in this... I didn't want to say it, but you guys are suspicious."
> "You're just throwing Koakuma's words back at her. Could you let us through?" Alice asks.
> "Marisa returns after causing all of that ruckus you described? And you're experimenting something together?" Meiling starts to question.
> "Hmm. Maybe if she sees us as actual intruders, she'll let down her guard?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #898 on: October 05, 2019, 11:59:03 PM »
> ...I suppose I was fated to have the stuffing beaten out of me today anyway...
> Heave a sigh.
> "Very well, Meiling, I'll do as you-."
> Look to Alice and suddenly point inside.
> "GO!"
> Without waiting for a response, look back to Meiling and fire a straight stream of arrowheads at her torso!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 12:00:34 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Reply #899 on: October 06, 2019, 12:05:38 AM »
> ...I suppose I was fated to have the stuffing beaten out of me today anyway...
> Heave a sigh.
> "Very well, Meiling, I'll do as you-."
> Look to Alice and suddenly point inside.
> "GO!"
> Without waiting for a response, look back to Meiling and fire a straight stream of arrowheads at her torso!
> You shout for Alice to go, firing a stream of danmaku towards Meiling without pause.
> The red headeed gate guard gracefully dodges, not only to the side of it, but also weaves back in to get to the other side. She repeats, as if toying with it...
> Alice is heading for the door. Her two dolls are on the side of her closer to Meiling,..
> Marisa doesn't seem to want to be left out, charging her mini hakkero reactor.
> "You're fighting her? Perhaps we could still experiment during this. You have seen my Sun Sign ⌠Royal Flare⌡, right? Do you want to give that a go?"
>_