Author Topic: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil  (Read 24463 times)

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #960 on: May 05, 2019, 07:10:14 PM »
> "I'm inviting you in, aren't I? But I suppose we can do it your way if you prefer."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #961 on: May 05, 2019, 07:13:17 PM »
> "I'm inviting you in, aren't I? But I suppose we can do it your way if you prefer."
> "I don't want to do anything bad."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #962 on: May 05, 2019, 07:15:37 PM »
> How do we compare to Daiyousei physically? (Don't make a show of inspecting her.)
> "All right. I'll let Meiling know what's going on. Follow me."
> Change travel course and head back to our home's gate.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #963 on: May 05, 2019, 09:23:22 PM »
> Was Daiyousei the only notable fairy?

> Remember to ask her,for additional help, when we start working together.

>Stay close to her and gently bring her with us close to Meiling .

> When Meiling she is close enough greet her ,specifying she volunteered in trying to help with" Patchouli's Peculiar Predicament ".

> Mention that curiously none new seema to have recently approached the Mansion,but Flandre was seen last night exiting it with a bag and going in an unknown direction.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #964 on: May 05, 2019, 10:44:06 PM »
> Don't specifically mention the missing Patchouli to Meiling, just say that Daiyousei is here to help us with a personal issue.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #965 on: May 07, 2019, 12:26:48 AM »
> How do we compare to Daiyousei physically? (Don't make a show of inspecting her.)
> Surprisingly, she's got much larger sizes than the fairies, and there's always a doubt in your mind that she really is a fairy like the others... Her height doesn't seem to threaten to pass yours... You don't think you can compare your wings, since they're pretty different. Her hair is shorter, it looks like.
> "All right. I'll let Meiling know what's going on. Follow me."
> Change travel course and head back to our home's gate.
> Was Daiyousei the only notable fairy?

> Remember to ask her,for additional help, when we start working together.

>Stay close to her and gently bring her with us close to Meiling .

> When Meiling she is close enough greet her ,specifying she volunteered in trying to help with" Patchouli's Peculiar Predicament ".

> Mention that curiously none new seema to have recently approached the Mansion,but Flandre was seen last night exiting it with a bag and going in an unknown direction.
> Don't specifically mention the missing Patchouli to Meiling, just say that Daiyousei is here to help us with a personal issue.
> Yes. You recall the ice fairy being someone troublesome, but haven't seen her around lately. Though there's apparently a spring fairy too.

> You start for the mansion, most of the fairies continuing what they were doing.
> Meiling seems to be trying to repair the door...
> You try to catch her attention and bring up Flandre and her bag, though the gate guard doesn't seem to notice, more troubled and unsure about the doors than you.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #966 on: May 07, 2019, 12:33:08 AM »
> Eh, let's not worry about it, then.
> Look to Daiyousei.
> "I guess that means you're fine, dear."
> Head on inside.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #967 on: May 07, 2019, 03:11:12 AM »
> Eh, let's not worry about it, then.
> Look to Daiyousei.
> "I guess that means you're fine, dear."
> Head on inside.
> "Really? Also, what happened here?" the fairy questions, sticking to her spot.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #968 on: May 07, 2019, 03:12:50 AM »
> "I got over-eager and crashed through the door."
> Wince slightly at the memory.
> "Not my finest moment. Or my least painful."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #969 on: May 07, 2019, 03:20:34 AM »
> "I got over-eager and crashed through the door."
> Wince slightly at the memory.
> "Not my finest moment. Or my least painful."
> "W-What? And it made that big a hole?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #970 on: May 07, 2019, 03:22:27 AM »
> "REALLY over-eager. Don't worry your pretty little head over it, though, dear. We will be fine."
> Try to continue going inside.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #971 on: May 07, 2019, 03:29:29 AM »
> "REALLY over-eager. Don't worry your pretty little head over it, though, dear. We will be fine."
> Try to continue going inside.
> "P- uh, okay..."
> You resolve yourself and try to get past Meiling.
> "Oh, you're back?" Meiling steps aside.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #972 on: May 07, 2019, 03:31:03 AM »
> How do we compare in height to Meiling?
> "I am indeed. My business out here is done for the time being. I have some research I wish to do now, with my lovely little assistant here~"
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 03:40:44 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #973 on: May 08, 2019, 04:30:27 AM »
> How do we compare in height to Meiling?
> "I am indeed. My business out here is done for the time being. I have some research I wish to do now, with my lovely little assistant here~"
> You are shorter. She's probably the tallest of the residents...
> "Ah. Go on in, then." Meiling holds the door open.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #974 on: May 08, 2019, 04:36:35 AM »
> "Thank you."
> Beckon to Daiyousei, and then enter the mansion.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #975 on: May 09, 2019, 03:21:19 AM »
> "Thank you."
> Beckon to Daiyousei, and then enter the mansion.
> You bring Dai into the mansion's hallways.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #976 on: May 09, 2019, 03:21:54 AM »
> Head all the way back to the library.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #977 on: May 09, 2019, 03:23:09 AM »
> Head all the way back to the library.
> You return to the library, but there seems to be fairy maids blocking the entrance.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #978 on: May 09, 2019, 03:24:29 AM »
> Is the door closed?
> "Pardon me. May we pass through?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #979 on: May 09, 2019, 03:37:48 AM »
> Is the door closed?
> "Pardon me. May we pass through?"
> Yes.
> "We say that no one gets in or out until Patchouli comes back."
> The other fairy maid nods.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #980 on: May 09, 2019, 03:52:41 AM »
> How many maids are there?
> "Not even someone trying to determine where she has gone?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #981 on: May 09, 2019, 03:53:43 AM »
> How many maids are there?
> "Not even someone trying to determine where she has gone?"
> Just a few.
> "Not even that!"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #982 on: May 09, 2019, 03:54:54 AM »
> How long did it take for us to fully absorb a fairy maid before? A few seconds? A minute or two?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #983 on: May 09, 2019, 03:55:46 AM »
> How long did it take for us to fully absorb a fairy maid before? A few seconds? A minute or two?
> Seconds, though it was closer to a minute.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #984 on: May 09, 2019, 04:01:48 AM »
> Remotely feel out the life essences of the maids.
> Turn to Daiyousei, positioning ourselves so, if she faces us to speak, she won't be looking at the maids.
> "Hmm, well, this is a problem, dear."
> If Daiyousei is paying visual attention to us, begin remotely absorbing the rightmost maid. Do not pay any other attention to her, though, and act as if nothing is going on.
> "I must apologize to you for bringing you all the way here only to hit a snag."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #985 on: May 09, 2019, 04:03:08 AM »
> Yes.
> "We say that no one gets in or out until Patchouli comes back."
> The other fairy maid nods.
>_

// Dagnbbit,yes or no ? Both ! We should stick to reveal at best some parts ,at this early of a point,  to dutiful Fairy Maids .//

// First talk and explanation,then if they fail, Energy Absortion(close to 1 min)&Danmaku //

> Wait before energy absortion  and danmaku : first  try to find a way out and  ;let's get ready any,way..

>  Exact number of Fairy Maids at the Door;see and feel if there are more in the Hallway.

> Are tou ABSOLUTELY sure? You sure are nicely dutiful,for other situations ,unaccompanied strangers or simply intruders,but in this one  you are being obstacles to helping my Master,Patchouli, as her Familiar and Assistant ; you are going to be reprimanded and even punished if this keeps up ."

> " You all  are also going to slow down your more important duties,waste your energy, be very bored by merely blocking entrance and sending away nearly all. "

"> So Let us 2 pass.... by that you would help solve this mystery,not increase it,and we could even do something ACCEPTABLE at your request to prove it is best that way,

>  ACCEPTABLE  also means pacifying by energy absorbing a part and danmaku to the rest id stubborn unacceptable: after ,explanations to Meiling for the Fairy Maids and ,if met before her,a few of those who are un-guarding.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 04:41:22 AM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #986 on: May 09, 2019, 04:33:14 AM »
Hrm, thought about it, changed my mind.

> Don't do any of that other stuff just yet.
> Frown.
> "How am I to return to my bedroom, then?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #987 on: May 09, 2019, 04:58:53 AM »
Hrm, thought about it, changed my mind.

> Don't do any of that other stuff just yet.
> Frown.
> "How am I to return to my bedroom, then?"

> It is right : wait and see how they react to this 1,but still see&sense all the Maids before the Door and in the Hallway.

> Consider if we could try to imitate Marisa,well in our own way, in sneaking through if talking it out and striking a deal fails, before Attack... " .

> Consider Fake Retreat+Sleep Spell compared to both of those ....

>
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #988 on: May 10, 2019, 01:21:31 PM »
> Remotely feel out the life essences of the maids.
> Turn to Daiyousei, positioning ourselves so, if she faces us to speak, she won't be looking at the maids.
> "Hmm, well, this is a problem, dear."
> If Daiyousei is paying visual attention to us, begin remotely absorbing the rightmost maid. Do not pay any other attention to her, though, and act as if nothing is going on.
> "I must apologize to you for bringing you all the way here only to hit a snag."
// Dagnbbit,yes or no ? Both ! We should stick to reveal at best some parts ,at this early of a point,  to dutiful Fairy Maids .//

// First talk and explanation,then if they fail, Energy Absortion(close to 1 min)&Danmaku //

> Wait before energy absortion  and danmaku : first  try to find a way out and  ;let's get ready any,way..

>  Exact number of Fairy Maids at the Door;see and feel if there are more in the Hallway.

> Are tou ABSOLUTELY sure? You sure are nicely dutiful,for other situations ,unaccompanied strangers or simply intruders,but in this one  you are being obstacles to helping my Master,Patchouli, as her Familiar and Assistant ; you are going to be reprimanded and even punished if this keeps up ."

> " You all  are also going to slow down your more important duties,waste your energy, be very bored by merely blocking entrance and sending away nearly all. "

"> So Let us 2 pass.... by that you would help solve this mystery,not increase it,and we could even do something ACCEPTABLE at your request to prove it is best that way,

>  ACCEPTABLE  also means pacifying by energy absorbing a part and danmaku to the rest id stubborn unacceptable: after ,explanations to Meiling for the Fairy Maids and ,if met before her,a few of those who are un-guarding.


Hrm, thought about it, changed my mind.

> Don't do any of that other stuff just yet.
> Frown.
> "How am I to return to my bedroom, then?"
> "You uh... Can't then. You have to sleep somewhere else."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #989 on: May 10, 2019, 01:22:29 PM »
> "And what of my possessions?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"